Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-18-2020, 08:52 AM   #1
Nana.gb

Female 30/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (roleplay & chat)

30/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (roleplay & chat)

Hi future master,

I am Nana, an Asian slave looking for my new online Master. I have been slave for my previous Masters and I have experiences as online slave & offline sub too.

I am looking for my new online Master, who may not go exclusively or longterm with me but serious, committed and strict when you’re with me in the sessions. I have up to 1-2 hours every other day on weekdays, and 4-5 hours on weekends to engage this Slave-Master relationship.

I will follow your tasks, report in details, and obey. Due to my limitation below, I will be as detailed as possible for your control.

My limitation:

I do not use webcam/send pictures/ photos. I can send only 1 pictures of my self naked for you to know what I look like and it’s not live picture. However, I'm so sorry that my limitations are no photos/pics/videos/cam and any other tasks & activities which involve revealing any of my identification (visual & facial) to you.

My likes:

I like being degraded, humiliated and public/semi-public disgrace.
I also like roleplaying, in which I can be degraded & humiliated.
I am your slutty slave, who you can control her orgasm as much as you want, edge and tease her anyhow.
I will also wear clothes as instructed, and report periodically on tasks.
I love to be tortured with nipples, clits, spanks, deep-throat, toyed, and anal.
I have 10 dildos of different sizes and remote controls, 20 pairs of clamps, floggers, ropes, handcuffs, collars, double-penetrating fuck machines at home for your fun with me.

Play with me as you wish, Master. Mercilessly please.
The only thing I need to be respected from my Master, is that I don't send photos and visual proofs.

I know this will not please most Masters, but if you are out here, looking for a safe, secure, private & totally obedient Slave to own, please kik me at nanaforowner.

Please do not PM, since I don't check it often.

Thanks and love to serve you Master.

Nana
Old 10-22-2020, 08:22 AM   #2
MasterMartin

Always great to see subs with even public humiliation as a like but they do not even want to send a fakecheck pic even dressed and without face... or did i get you wrong?
The following user says Thank You to MasterMartin for this post:
Old 10-22-2020, 10:28 AM   #3
colinst

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMartin View Post
Always great to see subs with even public humiliation as a like but they do not even want to send a fakecheck pic even dressed and without face... or did i get you wrong?
Had many of them, they send a pic naked and face, then u ask for a live pic clothed and all f a sudden they can't do that and say wont do live pics lol

Kik is colinst2020
Old 10-22-2020, 11:24 AM   #4
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinst View Post
Had many of them, they send a pic naked and face, then u ask for a live pic clothed and all f a sudden they can't do that and say wont do live pics lol
You will find some telling you "Oh, you can use all my pictures to publish them on the internet". Easy, because that's where they come from. Unfortunately the guys hiding behind girls profiles get more and more.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
Old 10-22-2020, 12:11 PM   #5
Sharkbait

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterRebus View Post
You will find some telling you "Oh, you can use all my pictures to publish them on the internet". Easy, because that's where they come from. Unfortunately the guys hiding behind girls profiles get more and more.
I mean its easy. just put a F in your Signitaure and most people believe you. Lol
But I am pretty certain that this person is a legit female, cant confirm though.
I mean what you expect she even says in her post that she will only send one picture.

I mean for chats in the end it doents make a difference who is at the end of the line.

Old 10-22-2020, 01:05 PM   #6
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkbait View Post
... I mean for chats in the end it doents make a difference who is at the end of the line.
Well, basically it does, because as I am not gay but straight a the German Autobahn i would like to know that I am talking to a female.
But here it's not about a chat but a d/s relationship. And it will be online. Read the ads of dommes looking for male slave. Almost all require a webcam or at least regular reports with pictures. That's standard requirement.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
Old 10-22-2020, 03:38 PM   #7
bee9
getDare Succubus

Agreed with all above - if you have doubts - there are no doubts. From a plethora of female subs/slaves I had not a single one had no pics limits, to be honest they enjoy sending their nudes, especially humiliating ones.

So it's a pass.
Old 10-23-2020, 12:26 AM   #8
Sharkbait

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterRebus View Post
Well, basically it does, because as I am not gay but straight a the German Autobahn i would like to know that I am talking to a female.
But here it's not about a chat but a d/s relationship. And it will be online. Read the ads of dommes looking for male slave. Almost all require a webcam or at least regular reports with pictures. That's standard requirement.
Thats a luxury females can have in a male dominated enviorment.
But I guess I dont have enough expierience to judge that stuff.
(But if you check the reddit fetlive and here youll find that males are looking everywhere. and female adds get swarmed like a beequeen and males just dont get viewed at all. From the looks atleast of comments etc)

Old 10-23-2020, 10:04 AM   #9
bee9
getDare Succubus

True, but quantity doesn't equals quality and finding a good Dom is not much simpler than Domme, from what I'm heard.

Advertisements
Kink Talk