Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-11-2020, 02:58 AM   #31
za93

I dommed this guy a while ago and he was very obedient, and I took him to the edge both psychologically and physically. He followed actions clearly and communicates well.

Another sub session was similar with some creativity due to lack of time being applied.

If you want a thrill, this dude is genuine, human and whatever else you want him to be.
The following 2 users say Thank You to za93 for this post:
Old 07-11-2020, 03:58 PM   #32
RiskyDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by za93 View Post
I dommed this guy a while ago and he was very obedient, and I took him to the edge both psychologically and physically. He followed actions clearly and communicates well.

Another sub session was similar with some creativity due to lack of time being applied.

If you want a thrill, this dude is genuine, human and whatever else you want him to be.
Thank you so much for the nice comment! You are a nice and hot guy!

I had a lot of fun being dommed by you and I love to Dom you too. As a sub you are very obedient and willing to push your limits and as a Dom you know how to push me.
Hope we will play again soon

If you are a Dom, a sub or a switch that want to play on live cam on Skype feel free to contact me. My messengers are in the signature and the application form is always open here: https://form.jotform.com/200996749515367

Write Me

telegram @rdares
skype icumdeepinside20
kik kikak0
zoom/discord ask me

Games
Are you newbie?
Live your dream
Slave Battleship v2.0
Old 07-12-2020, 07:47 AM   #33
LongAndStraight

Had a short session as a sub. No time wasting or being idle, clear orders, good communication. Respects limits. Considers feedback and adjusts accordingly.

Likes - humiliation/degradation, name calling, mind games, control, owning, cbt, bondage

Limits - scat, public, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, vomit, dirty, illegal, crossdressing, sissy
Old 07-12-2020, 09:38 AM   #34
RiskyDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongAndStraight View Post
Had a short session as a sub. No time wasting or being idle, clear orders, good communication. Respects limits. Considers feedback and adjusts accordingly.
Thank you so much.
You are a good sub with an hot body and a nice attitude.

You edged very well and ruined your orgasm very exactly as I ordered you.

Very obedient and easy to work with.

The feedbacks we shared at the end will help a lot for the next session. Can't wait to play with you again!

If you are a Dom, a sub or a switch that want to play on live cam on Skype feel free to contact me.

My messengers are in the signature and the application form is always open here: https://form.jotform.com/200996749515367

Write Me

telegram @rdares
skype icumdeepinside20
kik kikak0
zoom/discord ask me

Games
Are you newbie?
Live your dream
Slave Battleship v2.0
Old 07-12-2020, 12:40 PM   #35
badatscreennames

Default Good Dom, Good Experience

Just finished a quick humiliation session with Risky, and even though it was only 5 minutes, I very much enjoyed having him use me as his play thing for that time.
The following user says Thank You to badatscreennames for this post:
Old 07-12-2020, 01:08 PM   #36
RiskyDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by badatscreennames View Post
Just finished a quick humiliation session with Risky, and even though it was only 5 minutes, I very much enjoyed having him use me as his play thing for that time.
It was just 5 minutes but it was fun. It was easy to play with you and I had fun. Hope to play again soon, little cocksucker

Write Me

telegram @rdares
skype icumdeepinside20
kik kikak0
zoom/discord ask me

Games
Are you newbie?
Live your dream
Slave Battleship v2.0
Old 07-12-2020, 02:07 PM   #37
polp

Exciting and hot inspection by Riskydares, He made me edge on cam for some time.

Likes: basically games, bets, challenges, risky games, underwear, webcam.

If you are bigger than me you can request an underwear pic to be uploaded to to my BDSMLR blog. Once a month
The following user says Thank You to polp for this post:
Old 07-12-2020, 02:29 PM   #38
flinga

I was ordered around by him and I had a really good time. He is a great master, respects limits and I am looking forward to playing with him again soon.
Old 07-12-2020, 02:30 PM   #39
RiskyDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by polp View Post
Exciting and hot inspection by Riskydares, He made me edge on cam for some time.
I edged you for half an hour and it was fun! You are a good sub. I usually prefer guys under 30 years old but sometimes I make exceptions

If you are a Dom, a sub or a switch under 30 (more or less) that want to play on live cam on Skype feel free to contact me.

Cis guys, queers and trans man are welcome to contact me! If you are horny and willing to have a good master/slave cam session feel free to contact me.

My messengers are in the signature and the application form is always open here: https://form.jotform.com/200996749515367

Write Me

telegram @rdares
skype icumdeepinside20
kik kikak0
zoom/discord ask me

Games
Are you newbie?
Live your dream
Slave Battleship v2.0
Old 07-12-2020, 02:32 PM   #40
RiskyDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinga View Post
I was ordered around by him and I had a really good time. He is a great master, respects limits and I am looking forward to playing with him again soon.
Can't wait for the next session. You are a good slave, ready to serve and to be humiliated and always horny.

Write Me

telegram @rdares
skype icumdeepinside20
kik kikak0
zoom/discord ask me

Games
Are you newbie?
Live your dream
Slave Battleship v2.0
Old 07-13-2020, 09:04 PM   #41
globetrekker

Had a great session with this fantastic sir

Straightforward, strict but nice to talk to
Edged 7 times and had 5 ruined orgasms in total, balls entirely drained at the very last full orgasm. Went into sub mode as he edged me

Broken personal best record :0

Getting horny thinking about it... looking forward to have orgasms forcefully ruined by sir again and drain by him.

Really hot seasion!
Old 07-15-2020, 11:48 AM   #42
RiskyDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrekker View Post
Had a great session with this fantastic sir

Straightforward, strict but nice to talk to
Edged 7 times and had 5 ruined orgasms in total, balls entirely drained at the very last full orgasm. Went into sub mode as he edged me

Broken personal best record :0

Getting horny thinking about it... looking forward to have orgasms forcefully ruined by sir again and drain by him.

Really hot seasion!
Thanks for the kind message!
It was so hot to ruin your orgasm 5 times!

Next time I will push you to 7

You were horny, obedient and you let me enter in your mind and in your body very well

Hope to ruin you again very soon!

Want to be ruined and edged by me like globetrekker? My messengers are in the signature and the application form is always open here: https://form.jotform.com/200996749515367

Write Me

telegram @rdares
skype icumdeepinside20
kik kikak0
zoom/discord ask me

Games
Are you newbie?
Live your dream
Slave Battleship v2.0
Old 07-16-2020, 03:16 AM   #43
admeric

Had great experience with RiskyDares.

He is effective in quickly getting me into submissive mode, and take his advantages.

I liked how the humiliation is dished out, and how he constantly reminded me of the exposure I had during the session.

The session didn't end as expected due to issues from my side. I look forward to another round of thrilling experience with him

Likes: stripping, posing, CMNM, nipples, humiliation, edging, denial, hidden public, exposure

Dislikes: pee, anal, pain

Limits: Heavy Pain, Shaving, Scat, Blood, Social Suicide, Cross-Dress, ABDL, Destroying Things, Blackmail

Not allowed to cum once again

Kik: subtrie
Telegram: @k273334
Old 07-16-2020, 11:08 AM   #44
RiskyDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by admeric View Post
Had great experience with RiskyDares.

He is effective in quickly getting me into submissive mode, and take his advantages.

I liked how the humiliation is dished out, and how he constantly reminded me of the exposure I had during the session.

The session didn't end as expected due to issues from my side. I look forward to another round of thrilling experience with him
You decided to contact me to live your dream following this post: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=4069957

You were very obedient and ready to let me guide you to heaven.

Very well done and can't wait to push your limits again!

Want to live your dream like admeric? My messengers are in the signature and the application form is always open here: https://form.jotform.com/200996749515367

Write Me

telegram @rdares
skype icumdeepinside20
kik kikak0
zoom/discord ask me

Games
Are you newbie?
Live your dream
Slave Battleship v2.0
Old 07-17-2020, 07:26 AM   #45
flinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyDares View Post
Can't wait for the next session. You are a good slave, ready to serve and to be humiliated and always horny.
Well, we had two more sessions by now and I'm becoming a bigger fan of you every time we play. You are a great, genuine and humiliating dom, but it turns out that you can also be a very obedient slave. Looking forward to serve and to dom you again soon.

Advertisements
Kink Talk