Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 07-12-2020, 11:08 PM   #31
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Hey little girl! I’m glad you’re back. That sounds terrible I hope things are getting better, if you want to chat, you know how to get in touch with me.

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 08:06 AM   #32
Filthycumguzzler

Aw good luck, I hope things get better for you. Getting involved in a car accident sounds horrible, and I’m so sorry that happened to you. It’s great to hear that you’re able to recover though, and I hope you’ll be able to get well soon. Just stay strong and keep at it, and I’m sure you’ll be doing great soon enough <3

And yeah, I totally agree about all those greviences with finding a good master. A lot of the time people domming just just demand whatever they want without actually talking with the sub, and that really is just so dumb. I don’t think I’m looking for one right now, but when I do I’ll definitely be very picky about my next master and it’s good that you’re not just taking the unnecessary abuse. It should be a relationship built on trust and communication. Even the most submissive little subby deserves respect.

So yeah, hang in there. I really hope things get better for you, both with your physical therapy and being kinky. You sound super strong for being able to get through this already, but I’ll offer whatever support I can to get you through the rest <3 Good luck!

Limits Public, face pics, family,

Please PM me for more dares or questions!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87892 PM Dares!
Filthycumguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 08:58 PM   #33
CLGurl

Thank you all. Thank you for you well wishes, they really mean a lot to me.
I don’t mean for this to be a rant, but I think I need to get a few things off my chest. I will not (yet) name names, but I will say that I unless I have invited you personally or a general invite from this day forward (August 10, 2020, I do not want you to just contact me on kik or PM thinking that I owe you anything.
I am often online in chat, you may approach me in the open there. I do not wish to be accosted in private, you may say what you need to say to me in public. If you are ashamed of saying it in front of others, then perhaps you shouldn’t be saying it.
Yes, I am a sub, but I am not your sub. Only I can choose to offer or give my submission, you (whoever you think you are) can not and will not ‘take it’. Thinking that you can, just embarrasses you, and I truly feel sorry for you, for not being able to grasp such a simple concept.
Rant over. I’ll return to being myself. Thank you Miss BGBO for helping me find my voice.
I’ve recently been injured in an accident, so I am not really capable of performing lots dares or tasks, but I’m getting better. I need to be constantly reminded that I’m a worthless slut. I enjoy chatting with respectful and supportive people. I enjoy humiliation but I also like to be respected, or I will ignore you.
toys - likes - limits

Last edited by CLGurl; 08-09-2020 at 09:00 PM.
CLGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to CLGurl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk