Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-11-2020, 03:31 PM   #1
Ferbite

Female 25/female/switch seeks 21-30/any sex/sub in EU (serious replies)

25/female/switch seeks 21-30/any sex/sub in EU (serious replies)

Hio,
Welcome to the part of the internet that is a small haven known as my advert. I am a Sub, who has for a long time discovering her switch tendencies but never acted on them. So, short summary for the advert is I am looking a sub/slave. I have no qualms over the sex of the person but I prefer females over males.

Looking for females and males only. No one else.
I am not looking to be dominated this is strictly looking for a sub advert. If you are looking for a sub this is not the ad for you.

Who I am?
I am 26 year old Sub, or in a way Switch, I admit I am not experienced but that doesn't mean I can't be a caring dom. I discovered my switch tendencies a long time ago and never really acted on them. I finally feel better enough and in a headspace to explore the switch side. I am a student and freelance artist at the same time. I love to dabble in code, gaming, tv shows, movies, documentaries, books and anything science. I would rather stay inside and curl up with a book then go out on a weekend party night, I am an introvert. If you are my sub, I am open to gaming, watching movies together and what not.

What I see in BDSM Dynamics...
I already serve a Master, this seeking for a sub will not change that in anyway. I will still serve the Master and I would like the Sub (who applies) to have an open mind about this fact. We will keep everything transparent and Master will be in touch with the Sub too. The Idea is to have a group chat between my Master, I and the Sub who applies. I want everything to be transparent. I will be the main Dom in the picture but Master will be mentoring me throughout. Transparency will be maintained and I want everything to be clear from the get-go.
Also, I want the sub to feel comfortable, I know trust is a long way road. Trust and Respect is earned and I will work towards that but Disrespect is also not acceptable. I am willing to spend time and commit to the relationship, Who so ever is applying should provide me with the same courtesy. If you are in it just for the time-pass we will not work at all. It is very easy to tell who is serious and who is not. As a sub myself I understand how it is to be a sub and how hard it is to trust someone. I am not saying you to trust me blindly. But if you will never take the first step we will never walk the road.

What do I want?
I want a definitely long term - serious relationship. More than that I want friendship. I don't want a robot. I don't want a ghoster. I want "you" to try to become friends have fun and enjoy it as much as you can. I am not just a person you will take orders from, I want to be there for you on both good and bad days I want to. be your friend. If you are a gamer, we can game together, If you are a reader we can read together If you like movies we can watch together. I want to develop a bond. I just don't want a robot who does things I say. I want a human with passion and zeal for things and who is full of ideas.

How things will work?
Well. if you are still reading, I would like you to follow the instructions below in my advert and drop me a PM, if you are selected I will message you back and we will take things from there. First few days we will get to know each other, get comfortable, discover each other likes and limits and then take things at the pace "you" are comfortable with. We will not rush into things, We will not jump each other bones, this is not sexting expedition, I for one demand respect, that you respect me and respect yourself enough to not put yourself in any jeopardy of by rushing things. I have seen at least by my own experience that the more things are rushed the more it affects the mental health.

Likes, Limits, Boundaries...
You don't have to send any pics or videos if you are not comfortable. But you will have to verify yourself with a candid clothed picture so that I know I am not being duped. I will do the same. After that verification picture its not necessary to send anymore pictures if you are not comfortable.
We will explore your likes and stay away from your limits. We will only touch your limits if "you" want them to be touched else they are completely no go.
If at any point in the relationship you feel you are uncomfortable or we are going too slow or too fast please feel free to speak up. I promise there will be no consequence to that, there's always time outs Mental Health is important.

Major things I am looking for...
A person who wants a serious long term relationship. Who is ready to invest more than 3 hours a day into this relationship. When you are getting to know people 3 hours seems like few minutes. Who is comfortable with my Master being around. Who understands the concept of friendship in BDSM and is not just a mindless robot. Can hold a conversation I am a sapiosexual. Intellectualism is sexy. Someone who is not planning to ghost at a moments notice. I am so sick of ghosts.

. . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . .. .. . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. . . .. .

IMPORTANT INFO IF YOU WANT TO GET IN TOUCH...
- I suffer from Mental Health Issues, Please don't waste your and my time by messaging if you don't understand the severity of it.
- If you send nude pics without consent into the conversation, you are getting blocked and I have sold my soul to devil you will probably die in your sleep Japanese execution-style. So, don't fuck with me!
- Also please don't expect me to perform for you in a go, I will take my time building up trust and such.
- I don't mind showing my face but trust needs to be built. I won't send pic in one go.
- Usually, other people are also messaging (if I have posted a classified ad). Please bear in mind you will not the only one messaging and with so many bad experiences under my belt, I will take my time if you can't be patient with me don't bother messaging.
- I will not entertain anyone who will ask me trivial details which have already been mentioned here... If you are really interested, read the whole advert and then message!

For Communication...
I use SKYPE (text chat), its multi-platform.
I hate kik, it's only limited to one device, I switch 5-6 devices in a day, making a skype account takes literally 2 minutes. So, if no skype no me. Sorry, I will use nothing else.

If you are applying...
If you are interested and want me to be interested in you, reply with these... If these questions are not there, I will not take you seriously - at all and ignore you completely....
Kindly send this information in PM and mention you found me via this thread...

1. Are u married/wife/kids/partner/other relationships?
2. Are u looking for a serious or casual relationship?
3. How much time can u dedicate to this relationship, approx daily approx weekly?
4. Are u looking for a long term or short term relationship?
5. What's your location (continent/country)?
6. What you found most interesting about me?
7. Why do you feel like we will work?
8. Please tell me about yourself.
9. What is your age - gender- sexual orientation - bdsm role?
10. How many people are you currently seeking?
11. What are your likes, dislikes, limits?

. . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . .. .. . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. . . .. .

Please stay safe,
Ferbite

Last edited by Ferbite; 07-12-2020 at 04:04 AM.

The following 5 users say Thank You to for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk