Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-18-2009, 07:20 AM   #1
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default How Jenna’s journey as a slave began

this is my first story so tell me what you think of it.

Jenna had always been brought up as a proper girl. She was shielded by her parents in aspects of her life. Now at the age of 19 she had just gotten her first computer with internet access. She could not wait to go upstairs and use her pc with the internet. but she was stuck helping her mom with the cleaning of the house for her moms work guests that where coming over. Jenna’s mother came into the room at 6:30 and said she could do what she wanted for the rest of the night but not to bother her while her friends were there.

So Jenna ran up stairs and turned her pc on and log on line to surf the internet. Jenna had been browsing for hours now typing random things in to google. 9:30 was when it happened she found a goggle add saying silly signs with the address of www.getdare.com under it. Jenna clicked the link to the site witch took her to the get dare homepage. She browsed the site for nearly two hours and found that the site had many things on it 1) dare arias 2) stories about dare and sex but what she was most interested in was the slave master aria. She then decided to do some research on the subject of being a slave and she soon found out that she liked the idea of being a slave but it was already 2:30 and she was tired so she bookmarked the site and went to bed thinking about if she wanted to be a slave.

Last edited by HeadHunter_t; 04-20-2009 at 12:35 PM. Reason: titale incompleate
HeadHunter_t is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to HeadHunter_t for this post:
Old 04-18-2009, 07:24 AM   #2
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

alright start .. but it was a tad short and not very detailed.
also ARIA is spelt area.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:18 PM   #3
monkeysrock
getDare Sweetheart

Thats a good promising start.

I like the description, could have a bit more detail. I think the paragraph length is just right, so we dont get too bogged down .

Looking forward to the next installment!

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...f6ea2.75805559
monkeysrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:23 PM   #4
Coyote
getDare Addict

Could be better. Just follow these guidelines.

1. Be more descriptive

2. Dont rush it, take your time

3. Make the posts longer

4. Spelling and Grammer and punctuation can be improved.
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:59 PM   #5
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Yes good story, but I have to agree with Coyote's post. And the title doesn't make much sense either. But I do think the story has potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dared to perfection View Post
also ARIA is spelt area.
Haven't you heard of Rossini's "Dare Aria"? lol
Old 04-19-2009, 01:04 PM   #6
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

starting is a littlr rushed but it is ok!!

Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:25 PM   #7
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default part two

Thanks for all the replies and criticisms I fixed the title as well and here is the next part hope you enjoy it.

Part 2

Jenna got home at three from an uneventful day at school. She was so tired that she went strait to her room and fell a sleep. She woke up at 9:30 and decided she was going to sign up to get dare and post slaves add. She logged on twenty minutes later with the name slaveJ. she then set up an add that was as follows

SlaveJ/19/f/uk slave seeks m/master (have web cam)
Hi all I am new to this whole slave thing but would rely like to try it out I do not know many of my limits but the ones I do know are n permanent no blood no family and friends no illegal stuff.
My likes are masturbation and being naked. I do have a web cam. I also have yahoo chat and msn. If anyone would like me to be there slave pm me with the details.

Then Jenna posted the slave add.
Over the next few days Jenna got many reply’s but a lot of it was one line replies like I will be your master slave and other junk like that. It was 10:30, and Jenna was about to log off when she saw it on her 5th day of searching.

Hello

Hello 19 m master from the uk,.i to have a web cam. And, would like to chat with you on yahoo about you being my slave I am on there now my address is [email protected] to here from you slaveJ from masterX

She logged on to her yahoo account and went to add a contact. Then she suddenly stopped she was wondering if she was ready for this to be a slave to a man she had never even met before. She decided it couldn’t hurt to add him and see what he was like as a master. She then typed his name in to the add user section. He accepted her invite immediately; she then started chat with him.

SlaveJ: hello
MasterX: hello
SlaveJ: I your pm on get dare and would like to find out more about it and you I have some questions for you if that is ok.
MasterX: yes that is fine what do you want to know.
SlaveJ: What type of master are you, are you very strict.
MasterX: yes am strict but since you are new to this if you choose to be my slave we will take it slow.
SlaveJ: could you tell me what I might have to do for you as your slave.
MasterXWell that depends to begin with you would do a bit of every thing so we can find out your limits and likes as a slave.
Slavej; sounds fair to me. What rules would you give me a your slave
MasterX: I would give you a set of rule to live bye eg never leave chat without asking me first.iwould control the cloths you would wear. And you would always have to call me master or sir.
SlaveJ: Ok can requests a picture of you so as proof of who you are and I will do the same.
MasterX: yes I will send it now
slavej: ok got it wow your cute here mine comes
masterX: your good looking slaveJ
slavej: may I have time to think about it masterX
MasterX: yes you may if you decide you want to be my slave log on to yahoo chat in two days time at 10:00
Slavej: ok I will think about it goodbye then
MasterX: goodbye

It was 12:30 by the time Jenna logged off so she decided to get some sleep.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:12 AM   #8
blaise1

Cool

please continue its good very good
blaise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:59 PM   #9
HeadHunter_t

Default part 3

ok here is the next part and thanks again for the comments

Part 3 day 1 to think

Jenna woke up the next morning had a hot steamy shower before getting dressed and going to school. She had mostly a normal day except she could not stop thinking about masterX becoming hear master, it seemed the longer she waited the more she wanted to be his slave. To please him in any way possible. Jenna left school at 2:30 when she got home she went straight to her computer and logged on to yahoo chat.

But alas masterX was not on so she left yahoo open while she started her homework. Jenna’s mom arrived home at 5:00 with takeaways for dinner for the two of them.
After Jenna had finished her dinner at 7:30 she went straight up stairs to see if masterX was on but he was not. Jenna read a book until 11:30 then decided to log off of yahoo and get some sleep, because she new masterX would be on for sure tomorrow at 10:00.

Day two to think

Jenna woke up extremely late woke up extremely late on this day so she had a quick shower and left for school. That day at school was one of the slowest days Jenna had ever Jenna could not go strait home today at 2:30 because she had cheerleading practice till 5:30.jenna had always been the cheerleader type, popular very good looking with being tall with long blond hair and sky-blue eyes. Jenna also relay liked the uniforms they whore.

Jenna’s cheer leading practice had just ended when one of the other cheerleaders approached her it was Kristy her best friend. Kristy came to ask if Jenna would spend a weekend at her house in two weeks time while her parents where away. Jenna told her she would have to get back to her in a couple of days.

When Jenna got home it was 7:30 she then had some a roust beef with full trimmings for dinner with her mom until 9:00.jennna had to wash the dishes after dinner when she looked at her watch just as she had finished it was now 9:50.so Jenna rushed up to her room and just after she logged on the masterX icon came to life.

MasterX: Hello slaveJ have you made your decision
Old 04-22-2009, 07:59 AM   #10
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

nice writing.. keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:59 AM   #11
HeadHunter_t

Default Hello to all readers

Hello to all readers i have not forgotten this story will continue it soon
Old 05-06-2009, 07:39 AM   #12
overlord

awesome story keep it up
overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:05 AM   #13
kumpumper

Good job so far...It seems like all the stories I read stop at this point...
kumpumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:29 AM   #14
HeadHunter_t

Default hey all sorry it took so long but here the next part is

Part 4 a new master

masterX: hello slave have you made your decision.
SlaveJ: yes masterX I would like to be your slave girl.
MasterX: that is good then is it fine if we start your training now slave.
slaveJ: yes masterX it is fine I want you to start as soon as possible sir.
MasterX: are you sure if so then call me master not masterX
SlaveJ: yes master
MasterX: good I will take you as a slave then.
slaveJ: thank you master I will do my best to obey you master.
masterX: Ok we will start without your web cam for training then when you trust me more we can move on to cam my new slave.
SlaveJ: yes master that is fine
MasterX: good slave now what I want you to do next is reply to some questions truthfully.
MasterX: are you a virgin and what your bra size slave.
SlaveJ: yes master I am and 36 b is my bra size.
MasterX: ok slave even thou I have seen a picture of you I want you to describe your self to me and what school activities do you do
SlaveJ: yes master I am 1.6 meters tall brown long hairs down to my shoulders blue eyes fairly average build and I am a cheerleader master.
MasterX: ok slave what aria you live in more or less
SlaveJ: London master
MasterX: that is good I live in London to so we may meet sometime in the futcher slave
SlaveX: maybe master let us see how things go between us first master.
MasterX: that is fine with me slave I do prefer to get to know you before we meet in person and train you some on cam first.
SlaveJ: Yes master
MasterX: Ok slave I have decided you should go to bed now and get a good nights sleep and I will start your training tomorrow slave at 6:00.
SlaveJ yes master good night master.
MasterX: Goodnight slave I shall send you a email with you rules in it later my slave.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #15
ferret604

Send a message via Yahoo to ferret604

I am loving this! please continue

Advertisements
Kink Talk