Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-08-2009, 04:36 AM   #166
Visionary

Send a message via MSN to Visionary

Thank you very much for continuing your story
Visionary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:41 AM   #167
thongaholic

yeah very nice part to continue the story and I'm very happy your back because I started to fear that this thread was dying.
Glad your back and better and keep up the good work!!!
thongaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:14 AM   #168
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you again, and without further delay...

The Story Continues...

It was now my sister's turn, and as per the game rules she could ask Jo and I to perform a joint dare together.

"Ok guys, for your dare I dare you to strip each other naked... without using your hands."

Jo and I looked at each other and stood up next to the bed. Straight away, Jo knelt down and grasped the zipper on the short skirt I was wearing in her mouth. As it wasn't fastened all the way up, the zip slid down fairly easily, and the skirt dropped slightly until it hit my stiff dick. The fabric rested at a ninety degree angle in front of me, and wasn't going to fall any lower by itself. Jo laid on the floor, and slowly slid her foot up my leg and inside the skirt until she found my penis. Gently, she placed her toes on my balls, and slid them slowly up my shaft, lifting my penis into an upright position towards my stomach. My breathing increased as she did this, causing more of the flavour to disperse into my mouth from the thong that was still inside. She then slipped her other foot into the skirt, lifting the garment over the top of my cock. All the time she was doing this I had an excellent view of her hairless pussy.
As she pulled her foot away from my body, the skirt slid down my legs and onto her ankles. She stood up, leaving the skirt on the ground, and me now naked from the waist down. The t-shirt was next, and initially Jo tried biting the edge of it, but due to the fact it was a few sizes too small for me, every time she tried to lift it she lost her grip. Once again, she knelt down and told me to do the same. With the same dexterity as she had shown before, she slid both of her feet in the bottom of the t-shirt, and carefully created a gap between the fabric and my skin. With some manouvering, we were able to get the t-shirt up to my shoulder level, at which point Jo poked her feet through the neck hole of the t-shirt and lifted the shirt clean off my head. As the t-shirt was still on my arms, and these were now behind my head, I lost my balance and fell forward, my face landing on Jo's midrift. Although slightly winded, fortunately Jo wasn't hurt and left me in that position whilst she continued to ease the shirt off my arms.

I was now completely naked in front of Jo and my sister, but Jo still had her bra on, and this was the next task. I was planning on trying to remove it with my teeth, but Jo said it would be far easier to use my feet as she had done. Still in the kneeling position, Jo guided me through the best was to do it. I slid both of my feet over her smooth tummy and into the base of her bra. My toes could feel the countours of her boobs as I lifted the elasticated bottom of the bra over her mounds, revealing her perfect breasts. Now that they were released from their cotton cage, it was simply a case of lifting the bra over her head like Jo had done with my t-shirt, and before we knew it we were both now naked and had completed the challenge.

It was now Jo's turn to dare myself and my sister, and this meant that I could now remove the damp thong from my mouth. I anticipated that, at this point, my sister would have to take off her skirt to join Jo and myself in our nudity. However, Jo's dare did not ensure this would happen.

"Steve, I dare you to lay on your back. Sarah, your dare is to straddle your brothers face for two minutes, and during this time play with his cock. Steve, you must have your tongue inside your sister's pussy for the duration, and neither of you are to come.

It was going to be difficult - even as Jo was describing our dare, my cock throbbed. As instructed, I laid down on my bedroom floor, and my sister came and stood above me. Carefully she lowered herself down towards my face, and I could see her hairless slit approach me before the skirt finally shrouded the light. Straight away my tongue found her wet opening and darted around to find its target. I felt my sisters hands begin tentitavely teasing my penis. The aroma and heat from beneath this skirt was so erotic, and as my sister began playing with my dick more, this intensified. I really didn't think I'd last the full two minutes, but what I noticed was that my sisters hands were reflecting my tongue action - the faster I went the faster she went. Whether this was instinctive or if she was reading it as some kind of code I don't know, but between us we managed to last the two minutes without coming. As Jo called time, and my sister lifted herself off my face, I could feel her warm juices that remained on my lips and face.

As we both sat back on the bed, Jo commented on how flushed we both looked. It was now my turn to dare the two of them, and I would ensure that by the end of this round, Jo would look just as flushed as we were.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:37 AM   #169
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Please shinydeamon I want some more... you can't just leave it there thats unfair.

(yippie There and unfair rhyme... I'm a poet and I didn't know it)

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:33 AM   #170
truth

damn i love it so sexy
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:09 PM   #171
macjohn

I love this story, it can never end, it is just too perfect!!!
macjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #172
phillis

please your storys are awesome
phillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:10 PM   #173
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

All I have to say is...wow. This story is amazing!
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:11 AM   #174
Kage

Quite the story. You should be proud, I actually got quite aroused by this story, and stories have a hard time doing that to me.
[07:20:43] Anjelen: dual hit combo - sub under a desk. Swat their ass and their head hits the underside of the desk.
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:06 AM   #175
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

anxious for more keep going
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:58 AM   #176
mausi7280bi

Send a message via Yahoo to mausi7280bi

keep going on
that story i very good
mausi7280bi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:11 AM   #177
::..Alice..::

Send a message via MSN to ::..Alice..::

mm, every chapter makes me so horny (:

-Twilight

Last edited by ::..Alice..::; 12-23-2009 at 01:24 AM.
::..Alice..:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:09 PM   #178
John332
getDare Sweetheart

nice work - your stories are great! Keep it up!
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:32 PM   #179
deadly

this is the best story i've read in my entire life.....seriously! i'm willing to say its better then the harry potter books

its just far too good!!! keep it up xD
Old 12-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #180
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for all the comments - as always, they are always read and appreciated.

In response to the comment above, I just wish that they could earn as much money for the author as the Harry Potter books did for JK !!

Also, a big thank you to "stevie", who PM'd me - I did try to reply, but unfortunately your settings are set to not receive private messages. In response to your message, I had a great Christmas, and best wishes to you - and all my readers - for a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

There is still a lot to cum (excuse the pun) in this story, and I'm hoping to get the next part of this one posted over the next few days.

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover