Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-12-2009, 04:51 AM   #91
gamma526

I love this story. can't wait 4 more
Old 08-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #92
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default Hey guys

Sorry i havent updated in a while. i have been busy i hope to have the next part up on tuesday.
thanks to every one who is reading it and thanks for the grate comments
Old 08-21-2009, 05:28 AM   #93
mausi7280bi

Send a message via Yahoo to mausi7280bi

'Im missing the continue .....

----------------------------------------------
masturbations, soft pain,humilation,bondage
NoGos:
messy things,pop,permanents,public nudity around my home
wedgie ( that damash my undies )
sending pics or dared to buy a cam or so ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
mausi7280bi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:46 PM   #94
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default Hello

Ye sorry that is my falt i have been working late and have not been able to update it my day off is thursday so i should be able to post by then
Old 09-30-2009, 11:51 PM   #95
HeadHunter_t

Default Sorry guys

My has been and still is down i am going to add the next few parts by cellphone should have 2 parts up tonight sorry again
Old 11-11-2009, 10:08 AM   #96
Slutty_Girl
Account Banned

um i dont know if you were stil lgoing to finish this story but please do!

worthless does not have a name anymore. worthless is now known as worthless whore.

worthless is owned and controled by mistress katie and worthless's pussy is hers now to do with as she pleases.

worthless is not a person she is a thing below even dirt.
Slutty_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:06 AM   #97
HeadHunter_t

Default here we go guys sorry i took to long enjo

part 25

When Jenna and Jake got to the kitchen Kristy was already sitting there waiting for dinner. Jake looked at them bouth and said they would organise takeaways food for dinner to celebrate Jenna agreeing to be his collared slave. They ordered pizza and cokes for dinner and Jenna was allowed to eat normally as well. Jenna was very happy when her master told her for the rest of the night she could do what she wanted. Jenna asked if they could all watch a movie together so they all watched batman. Jenna then used the phone to explain to her mom that she was going to stay at Kristy’s for the reminder of the holidays.

Hey mom how is you tonight
Hello Jenna good and you
Mom i am phoning to tell you i am going to spend the month at kristys because her parents decided to stay on holiday longer is that ok mom
Yes Jenna it is enjoy it
Ok mom thanks got to go now see you when i get home mom
Bye Jenna see you in a mouth

as she hung up Jenna thought if only her mother new what was going on at Kristy’s house.

Jenna heard Jake calling her by her name she was feeling out of place with him doing that but she quickly went to see what he wanted. when she arrived he asked her to sit down. She did so very slowly knowing it wisent an order tonight he was just Jake not her master and they talked for hours before they booth decided to get a good nights sleep.

Jenna was allowed to sleep in a bed so she new she would sleep well dreaming of the new level to there bondage relationship .She could not believe after just 3 weeks she was going to sign a slave contract. Jenna new that is what she wanted she loved her master (Jake) and would do anything for him. Jenna was a natural submissive and she now new this deep in her hart.

Jenna woke up with Jake shaking her awake she woke up then remembered she was once again her master’s slave without a word she slid out of bed and on to her knees. She looked up at her master eyes wide wandering what today would bring as his slave. What ever it was she would gladly do it no matter what it was she just wanted to serve him Jenna spoke for the first time morning master how may you slut serve you today master.

Jake smiled at her as he told her that she new what to do and then she crawled over to her master and took him in her mouth. she new this went against every thing her mother taught her but she was happy being a slut and slave to Jake. Even if that meant being a slave To Kristy she would do it so she could be with her master she had found her soul mate it was Jake.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:08 AM   #98
HeadHunter_t

Default might post another 2 or 3 post this weekend still :)

part 26

After Jenna had finished giving her master a blowjob Jake put a leash on her collar. Her started to tug on the leash as he started to leave the room his new slave followed on her hands and knees. When they got into the kitchen Kristy was already there as they walked in she was making breakfast because Jake let Jenna sleep in a bit. Kristy looked at her friend and smiled as she said good morning slave. Morning mistress she says as she starts to kneel on the kitchen floor awaiting orders.

Slaves come and lick your mistress’s pussy while i finish up with the breakfast. Jenna crawls over to her mistress and says yes mistress before she starts to lick away. Jenna gave Kristy three orgasms before breakfasters ready and she was scared food and water in her bowls on the floor. When Jenna was finished eating she thanked her master and mistress for her food kneeling waiting for new orders.

Slaves go upstairs and shower and get ready to go out you may where what you find on the bed in my room and only that understand slut. Yes Master Jenna said as she crawled up the stairs to get ready to go out with her master. Jenna quickly showered and got dressed then went down stairs to the kitchen and knelt on the floor waiting.

Jake was in the lounge on the phone Jenna could not hear most of what he was saying but she did hear him booking a appointment for her for 11:00 she remained kneeling on the floor till Jake and Kristy came into the room. Jake came in slave remember what we spoke about last night slave. Yes master Jenna shook as she remembered what her master was talking about but also new she wanted to do it for her master. She was scared but if it pleased him then she would do it to prove her loyalty as his slave.

Slave you and I are only going out today your mistress is staying here as you my slave and only hers because i allow it. She said yes master are going now or later master. We shell leave now slave we have a few things to do before that appointment slut.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:34 AM   #99
HeadHunter_t

Default hey

please do leave a comment i will right weather you do or dont but i would like to know what you guys think ?
Old 11-14-2009, 03:38 AM   #100
Hmm
Account Banned

Nuclear Great story

I love this series - good job.

Keep up the good work.
Hmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:29 AM   #101
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

hell ya go on man alsome
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 09:29 AM   #102
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

hh I LOVE THIS

BUT

use spell check man. gota keep quality on these

also
when you say something thats important. elaborate.
like ONLY WEAR WATS ON MY BED
then she just "gets dressed" and no details.
ur a good writer . just keep the new stuff good like the old.

i still luv this story =)

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:58 PM   #103
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great story!! Keep it going!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #104
HeadHunter_t

Default Thanks

Hey guys thanks i am glad u guys are enjoying the story i should post again in about three weeks
Old 11-21-2009, 01:00 AM   #105
truth

not bad i like a lot
truth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk