Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-08-2009, 02:54 PM   #46
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great writing!!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:35 AM   #47
mausi7280bi

Send a message via Yahoo to mausi7280bi

Very good story...

Please im noisy how it goes further........

I need to now hao it goes on !

----------------------------------------------
masturbations, soft pain,humilation,bondage
NoGos:
messy things,pop,permanents,public nudity around my home
wedgie ( that damash my undies )
sending pics or dared to buy a cam or so ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
mausi7280bi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:32 AM   #48
wedgiedarer

excelent story I <3 it

Likes: humiliation, bondage, masturbation, spanking, anal, CBT, edging, underwear control, cum control

Will Do: wedgies, messy, piss play, denial, pain, some semi-public, and I'm willing to try new things.

Limits: public, illegal, dangerous, other people, drinking piss, shit, extreme pain, extremely messy, and blackmail

Please do not message me asking for wedgie dares.
wedgiedarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:48 PM   #49
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Wink hey all

hey sorry about not posting lately been very busy should post more by the end of the week.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:10 AM   #50
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default ok guys here is the next part enjoy

part 13

Jenna sat in her room talking to her master when she heard her mother call her.So jenna went to her chat and started typing to her master.

SlaveJ:Master my mother just called may i leave to to ask her what she wants master.
MasterX: Yes you may slave
MasterX: Log back on when you are done with what mother wants and see if i am still on slut.
SlaveJ:yes Master i will do that.speak to you later master.
MasterX: Speak to you later slut.

Jenna then logged off of yahoo chat and went down stairs to see what her mother wanted.When Jenna got downstairs her mom asked her how her day was then asked if she could help prepare dinner for the night.Jenna helped her mom make dinner which was stake,chips and pees. they ate dinner at 9:30 by the time they had finished and her mom had finished speaking to Jenna about her day it was already 10:45.

Jenna then went into her room but stopped when she entered.She thought to herself that her room was a mess,there where cloths every wear.her books on her bookshelf where all skew or falling over and her Grey carpet had not been vacuumed for weeks.This was not the time for Jenna to think of this how ever she had to log on to yahoo.To see if her master was still on Jenna then logged id and saw the yellow smiley face next to MasterX.

SlaveJ: Hello master i am back.
MasterX: That is good slave so tell me more about this freand you want to go to for the weekend then.
SlaveJ: Yes master
SlaveJ: Her name is Kristy she is also a cheer leader at my school.she is quite tall blond hair blue eyes,she is very popular master.
MasterX: Ok slave that is fine i understand it is getting late you should get some sleep slave.
SlaveJ: ok master good night master.
MasterX:good night my pet.

once SlaveJ had logged off for the night Jake sat at his computer deep in thought with a huge smile on his face.Jake thought to him self that this could get really fun if he played his cards just right.Jake went to bed thinking about what he new about where his slave was going for the weekend.Jake fell asleep rather quickly when he went to bed.

Jenna took the time to clean up her room a bit because she was not relay tired.she would have to leave the vacuuming for the morning thoe so not to bug her mother.so after she fixed up her room she went to bed because she had school in the morning.

also if people from the uk could tell me when your longest holidays are what seasion it is and how long they are by pm i would be grateful thanks.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:35 PM   #51
molten man
Distinguished Member

Good continuation!

26/m/straight
Old 06-28-2009, 02:30 PM   #52
HeadHunter_t

Default new

here is the next part enjoy

part 14

Jenna got up late the next morning so she dident have time for breakfast.She left straight for school on the bus the ride to school was uneventful but that changed when she got to her first class.Kristy came running up to Jenna asking about the weekend she looked exstreamly exited and had a shine to her something was very different about her today.Jenna couldent help but think she had more confidence then she usually did.

jenna started thinking about how long her and Kristy had known each other.

Jenna and Kristy had been freands for a very long time almost 8 years they did most things together.They started cheer leading together took all the same classes and even ate lunch together on most school days.Everybody said they where more like sisters then freands.They could tell each other all most anything alt hoe Jenna did want to tell her freand about her life as a slave she did not now how Kristy would react to it.So for now that would remain Jenna's little secret.

Jenna!
Jenna!
(mr Kruger) could you answer the question Jenna

Yes sir sorry could you repeat it for me i dident quite get it all.

ok Jenna the question was what was Shakespeare thinking when he wrote this part of the book the tempest.

yes sir is sowing that there is grate eivle in the world around us sir.that every one has good and eivle within them selves sir

correct Jenna well done that was a good answer.

the bell rang for brake and Jenna and Kristy went to there normle out side table to eat.Jenna and Kristy started talking about how fun this weekend was going to be.After the brake was over they had two lesions left they went rather quickly because they where boring.When school ended Jenna and Kristy had two hours of cheer leading practice.

after chear leading practice jenna went home when she got home her mom was in the kitchen preparing food for lunch.Jenna helped her mom with the lunch after eating it was 3:45

Jenna went up stair and decided to log on to yahoo to see if her master was on alas he was not.So Jenna remained logged in to yahoo when she got a call from here mom from down stairs.Jennas mom asked her to take the trash out bye the time she got back to her room her screen was flashing from a message she had received from her master.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:53 PM   #53
masterc

Send a message via Yahoo to masterc

hey this is an excellent story, however you could write your story on microsoft word and then copy & paste it to the thread so that the spellings are correct. Good Luck, And keep up the great story.
masterc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:38 PM   #54
Sophies_Slut
Account Banned

this is a really good story please continue
Limits:very public(like going to the mall or something), poop, bleeding, anything that will leave permanent damage. I also have no problem wearing diapers and I like humiliation I also do doggy style stuff

I WILL NOT GIVE YOU PICS SO DONT ASK FOR THEM
Sophies_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #55
HeadHunter_t

Default thanks

thanks to all of you who are reading it and those who are commenting.I am glad you are all enjoying it.I should have the next part up in the next few days
Old 07-02-2009, 04:38 PM   #56
HeadHunter_t

Default ok guys

ok guys here is part 15 enjoy it.

part 15 jenna ran up to the computer and saw 3 messages from her master she kneeled on the floor then started to type.

MasterX: Hello slave.
MasterX: Are you there slave.
MasterX: Reply to your master slave or you will have to be punished.
SlaveJ: Hello master,Sorry master my mother called me just after i logged on she asked me to remove the trash master. I am really sorry master.please don't punish your slave master.
MasterX: Ok slave i forgive you that means you are in cloths still correct slut.
MasterX: ok then strip now and kneel.
SlaveJ: Yes Master.
MasterX: I think it is time you show your self to me on webcam slut what do you think about that.
SlaveJX: Yes master your slave would be happy to show her self on web cam for her master.
MasterX: Ok then slave send me a invite to view your web cam.
SlaveJ: yes master i will send it right away master.

Jenna went in to yahoo options and before even thinking about it she sent a invatashion to her master for him to view her web cam.
Jenna then stared at the screen waiting for something to happen.

Web cam invatashion
SlaveJ has invited You To see her web cam click accept or Denny

Jake sat with a huge smile on his face this girl really did want to please her master in any way she could.this made jake very happy because in a way it showed he was a good master to his slave.Jake clicked accepted to the invatashion.A window then popped up on his screen saying loading camera.

Jenna waited for the cam to load for her master to be able to see her on it.Then it happened at the bottom of the window that the picture of herself had opened it said the following.

viewing 1

MasterX: Ok slave now that i can see you we can have some more fun with your training my slut.
SlaveJ:Yes master Your slave Would really Enjoy that allot master.
MasterX: Slave do you need to pee at the moment.
SlaveJ: No master your slave dose not need to pee yet master.
MasterX: Ok slave i want you to get the following items a bucket a tall glass and a 5 leater bottle of water you may get dressed without panties or a bra if needed slut
SlaveJ: Yes master your slave will go and get them now master.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:46 PM   #57
HeadHunter_t

Default here is part 16 enjoy it

Part 16

Jenna got dressed as her master had instructed her without any underwear at all.She went downstairs and found a glass in the kitchen cubourd.Jenna then went to the fridge and found a 3 L bottle of water.The bucket was the hardest item to find because it was not where it was sapossed to be.Jenna found it in the bathroom under the sink so she then rushed back to her room got undressed and knelt on the floor before her master.With the items he asked for next to her on the floor.

MasterX: I see you are back slave.
SlaveJ: Yes master i am back.
MasterX: Ok there is another item i need you to get.
SlaveJ: Yes master what is it.
MasterX: A pair of your panties slut.

Jenna went to her draws and got a pair of pink panties.then she went back to kneel in front of the web cam.

SlaveJ: Back master
MasterX: I can see that slave
SlaveJ: Yes master i guess you can master.
MasterX: Ok slave now i want you to drink as much water as you can.
SlaveJ: Yes master i will do it now master.
SlaveJ: Master that is all i can drink.
MasterX: That is fine you drank allot of water my slut almost half of the bottle.
SlaveJ:thank you master your slave is happy that you are happy with the amount of water that i have drank master.
MasterX: Ok now slave we will talk for a while.

After 45 miniuts of talking on yahoo it finally came up on Jakes screen.he decided to wait a few miniuts before typing back to her so that she would be more desperate to go.

SlaveJ: Master may your slave have permission to leave chat to go for a pee master please
MasterX: No slave you may not you are going to put on a little show for your master slut.
SlaveJ: master what do you mean master?
MasterX: that is what the bucket is for my slut you are going to pee in the bucket on cam for your master.
SlaveJ: Master please may i go to the toilet master.
MasterX: no slave you may not you will do this because it pleases your master my slut.
SlaveJ: Ok master i will do it because i really need to pee master may your slave pee now then master.
MasterX: Yes you may but for disobeying and fighting with your master you will now have to pee throe your panties slut is that understood.
MasterX: Put them on the take position over the bucket but hover not sit my slut,then pee when you are ready.
SlaveJ: Yes master i will do so now master

Jenna positioned her self over the bucket she was doing this becuse she really needed to pee, and it also pleases her master.jenna then let go of all ambishions and started to pee throe her pink panties.While Jenna was doing this she felt humiliated her only comfort was that only her master was seeing her pee her panties over a bucket on web cam.

or so she thought meanwhile at Jakes house in the shadows watching Jenna pee on cam was a second persion with a brawd smile on there face.that persion spoke to jake directly after Jenna had finished peeing.ok then Jake we have a deal lets do it.

MasterX: Ok slut you may turn off your web cam for tonight.you may also log off of yahoo and get some sleep after cleaning your self up and taking the panties off.Then empty the bucket and get a good nights sleep slut.
SlaveJ: Yes master sleep well master
MasterX:good night my slave you did well tonight
SlaveJ: Thank you master i am glad i pleased you my master.

So Jenna logged off of yahoo got into bed a soon drifted of to sleep not suspecting one little thing that her master was planing.

please tell me what you think if you are reading this part thanks.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:02 PM   #58
Sophies_Slut
Account Banned

I wonder who was watching...
Limits:very public(like going to the mall or something), poop, bleeding, anything that will leave permanent damage. I also have no problem wearing diapers and I like humiliation I also do doggy style stuff

I WILL NOT GIVE YOU PICS SO DONT ASK FOR THEM
Sophies_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #59
wedgiedarer

this is awesome keep it going plz

Likes: humiliation, bondage, masturbation, spanking, anal, CBT, edging, underwear control, cum control

Will Do: wedgies, messy, piss play, denial, pain, some semi-public, and I'm willing to try new things.

Limits: public, illegal, dangerous, other people, drinking piss, shit, extreme pain, extremely messy, and blackmail

Please do not message me asking for wedgie dares.
wedgiedarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:08 PM   #60
molten man
Distinguished Member

Nice post. Keep it going..

26/m/straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk