Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-30-2008, 11:26 AM   #1
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral
Default Rising Sun [fiction]

This story is just that. The only real item contained here is the destination, all characters are figments of my imagination, and bear little or no resemblance to people in the real world.

I want to thank mausi7280bi for inspiration and additions to the story line. If you like the story, I'd love to hear it, but it'd be nice to PM her as well, as it wouldn't have existed without her.

The beginning of the story follows:

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:30 AM   #2
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral
Default Chapter 1: Her arrival

She was in a plane, having flown from her own country to the interior of the United States, just to meet this man. The plane was now pulling up to the gate, and she'd soon meet him for the first time. She was excited, and frightened, by the prospects of what would happen to her over the next few days.

They had met online, and realized that they had common interests. Somehow, things progressed until she found herself agreeing to be his slave; to do what he asked of her, and to tell him about her adventures after she completed each task he assigned her. That was over a year ago: a year of being an online sex slave.

As the plane pulled into the gate, she reflected on the plans that had gotten her to this moment... She had only a small carry-on bag, containing her make-up, brush, toothbrush and the like. Conspicuous by their absence were any sort of additional clothing. She was wearing shorts, a thin shirt and a jacket. She had on a thong beneath her shorts, but no bra; he'd said not to wear one. Now she felt like everyone on the plane had been staring at her nipples for the entire flight.

He'd told her that he would provide everything she might need while she was here. She hoped, but didn't actually know if that included additional clothing. He had given her no other details about her trip. She didn't have any idea of where they'd be going or what they'd be doing while she was here.

They were opening the door of the plane, and people were getting their bags. She stood up and got hers from above her seat. It was so small, compared to what other people were carrying. "What if they all know why I'm here?" She thought. She blushed at the thought.

He stood at the gate, waiting. They'd seen photos of each other, but he still held the sign with "Nicci" written on it in front of him.

He spotted her coming out of the jetway. He decided to wait until she saw him; he wanted to see her reaction, the look on her face.

She walked out slowly, looking through the crowd. When she spotted him, he saw the brief look of fright, and then a big smile dominated her face. She walked more briskly over to him.

"Hello, Master.", she said quietly.

"Hello, Nicci. How was your flight?"

"Boring... Exciting. I filled the time thinking about you... And wondering what we'd be doing."

He had not told her any of his plans. She couldn't even guess from what he'd told her to pack, since she'd only been allowed to bring her toiletries.

"Well, you won't be bored much longer.", he said, laughing. "It's fairly warm here today; you can take off your jacket."

"Do I have to? People will see."

"Open it and let me see."

She carefully opened her jacket so he could see her shirt... And her breasts. She blushed again, crimson against her white shirt. She blushed even more as her nipples betrayed her, hardening against her shirt. He looked her over for some moments. It seemed like an hour to her.

"It's not that see-through; I can barely see your nipples. Go ahead and take off the jacket. No one's going to notice."

"Yes, Master." She took it off and draped it over her arm. She felt like every eye in the airport was on her.

They walked together toward the parking. In between worrying about her somewhat exposed condition, she considered her Master. She'd known that he was older than she was. He could even be her father; they differed by more than twenty years. Yet he had quickly captured her mind, and then her heart.

They had first just talked, about everything and nothing, and she really liked him. She was sure he liked her as well. She had told him about "doing dares", and he had offered to create some for her. He'd challenged her and pushed her limits, and shed loved the excitement and the fright of possibly being caught.

Things had escalated and at some point, she'd agreed to be his slave, to do everything he told her to do, to refuse nothing. Even now, she wasn't exactly sure if it had been his idea or hers. It had just seemed to "appear" in their conversation, and she'd accepted before thinking it out. But in retrospect, she had no regrets, and had grown emotionally because of their "play".

Now, however, as she walked through the busy airport, sure that she was essentially topless, she was wondering about all her decisions, not the least being her flight to the US. So far, though, he seemed to be right: nobody around them seemed to be paying any attention to them.

Soon they were walking up a lane in the parking garage. She saw the tail lights flash on a huge Jeep near the end of the isle, and he opened the tailgate. "Put your bag in here."

He walked with her up the passenger side of the vehicle, and opened the front passenger door. Before she could step up on the rock runner, he stopped her. "Show me that you've done as I asked: show me the rest of your outfit."

"OMG!", she thought. He wanted her to show her panties, here in the garage. She quickly looked around, and there didn't seem to be anyone else around. She'd thought they'd at least go to a hotel before things went this far... She looked at him pleadingly.

"Drop your shorts, quickly. I want to see your thong."

She looked around again, turning bright red yet again. She hooked her thumbs in her shorts and slipped them down to her knees, then stood up, exposing her thong.

"Turn all the way 'round."

She turned, exposing her rear to him; hopefully not to others, and ended facing him again.

"Now: Prove that that's your complete outfit."

She was confused, and it must have shown on her face.

"Pull down your thong. Prove to me that you're not wearing anything beneath it."

"I always do what you say, Master. You know I have nothing beneath this."

"I don't want you to tell me about your loyalty; I want you to show it to me. Quickly, now, before someone comes along."

Reluctantly, she pulled down her thong, letting it join her shorts at her knees, and rotated once more.

"Did you shave before you dressed to come here?"

"Of course. You told me to, Master."

He reached out and cupped her mound in his hand, letting one finger slip into her slit. Then he drew it up, feeling the smoothness of her mound, and ending with his finger firmly on her clit.

"Dress again, and get into the Jeep."

He watched as she pulled up, first her thong, and then her shorts. He took her arm, and helped her up into the seat and then circled the back and got into the driver's seat.

As he started the big SUV, she thought "There's no turning back now. I'm a real-life slave."

Old 12-30-2008, 11:45 AM   #3
rpUral
Account Banned

Default Chapter 2: The drive

He pulled out of the airport and got on the freeway. They headed north, away from the city, and passed hotel after hotel. She wondered what he had in mind.

"Master, where are we going? You're passing all the hotels. We could have been in a room by now."

"If I'd only wanted to take you, we could have gotten a room near the airport. But that ultimately wouldn't have satisfied you or me, and no matter what we did at the hotel, you wouldn't have thought it creative or fun.

"I want you to get back on the plane with more than a few orgasms to remember from your trip. I'm hoping to completely blow your mind... Among other things. I want you to go home wondering how I could ever top this, and dreaming about your next visit."

"Master, is there anything I can do for you now, before we get where we're going?"

"Are you horny, Nicci? Are you wet?"

She suddenly thought about it. "Yes, Master; I'm very wet and horny.", she said hopefully.

"Well, anything we'd do about it would distract my driving. There is something you could do, though, that might entertain us."

"What may I do to serve you, master?"

"Unbutton your shirt, and pull it aside. Then play with your nipples. That should entertain me, and keep you occupied until we reach our destination. But, you are not to cum without my permission."

She blushed yet again, and started unbuttoning her shirt. Once the buttons were undone, she pulled the shirt aside, exposing her breasts. As she began playing with her nipples, she asked "What if someone sees?"

It's evening, and beginning to get dark. No one outside here will notice." Looking over to her, he said "but I'll definitely notice." He had a broad smile. She was already losing track of where she was, and getting into the feelings her play was generating.

She had to work hard to keep from cumming. She wanted to please him, and so didn't want to stop playing with her nipples. She had to concentrate to keep from going over the edge.

He turned off the highway, and she said “Are we almost there?”

“No; I thought we'd go through the drive-thru and get some sandwiches.”

She realized that she was, in fact, very hungry, and started to close her shirt. He said “No. Leave it open and continue playing.”

They pulled around the restaurant, and he ordered at the speaker. As he started to pull up, she said “Please, Master?”

He looked at her, with her fingers still busy on her nipples, but obviously very embarrassed, and asked, “If I tell you to, will you continue as you are while I get our food from them?”

She looked down, dejected, and said “Yes, Master; I will.”

“Since you've been so good, cover your breasts with your shirt. But don't button it, and leave it open down your chest to your waist.” This was still embarrassing, but not nearly so much as what she'd been doing.

She adjusted her shirt and said “Thank you, Master.”

As they pulled away, he said “Remove your shirt, and then you can eat.” She removed the shirt, folded it, and laid it in the back seat, and then started eating. After the food was gone, he said “Rub your nipples again. I like the way they stand out.”

After another thirty minutes, he turned off the highway again, on to progressively smaller roads. She was still rubbing her nipples, but it was easier now, as she was distracted by the different surroundings.

She could just see a cabin in front of them when he said "Put your shirt back on. You may button it." She fetched it from the back seat, and put it on. As they approached the cabin, she could see a pick-up truck parked in front.

They pulled up in front of the cabin, and he got out, went to the pick-up, and talked to the man inside. After talking, he came to the passenger side of the Jeep as the pick-up drove away.

He opened her door and said "Welcome to our home for the next few days. There won't be much need for clothing way out here, and what you will need, I have in a bag in the back. Step out, fold what you're wearing and lay it all on the front seat."

He helped her step out of the Jeep, and then watched as she placed her sandals on the seat, followed by her shirt, shorts and thong. Now she was standing nude next to the big Jeep. He closed her door and locked the Jeep up. She'd never in her life felt this exposed. She, again, blushed a bright crimson, as she realized that she had no idea how long she's remain naked...

Old 12-30-2008, 01:49 PM   #4
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on please its getting good
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 03:16 PM   #5
CleverGirl
Account Banned

Another excellent story! Keep it up!

Limits: Beastiality (Or resembling),poo/scat, piss, vomit, permanent, illegal, lots of blood, very public (semi-public is okay), anything with children (So, if you are under eighteen, you better not pm me asking me to be a slave or Mistress, or asking me about truths or dares of a sexual nature), nude pictures, anything that causes sickness or yeast infection, immoral acts

I am a sub/slave but am not currently looking for a Master.
CleverGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 04:56 PM   #6
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Excellent work. Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:05 PM   #7
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I read this with attention and will gladly provide some insight. Some of it is relevant to the story, some is pertinent to my general appreciation.

Overall, the tone of the story is good. It works its way gradually, without jumping into the action too fast. There is some character development, but too little for my personal tastes. Who is 'nicci'? Who is her 'master'? We know that they met online, that for a year she has been his online sub and that they have agreed to meet. It might be intentional to leave more detail out, but I feel these characters should know each other a little more after an online year than is portrayed here. At the very least, a little more into the psyche (also likes/dislikes) of the sub would be nice, but I suppose that can be integrated as part of her reaction.

I enjoy the fact that their relationship seems to be trusting and consensual, as opposed to so many stories based on blackmail and power abuse; I hope this story stays within that respectful tone. She is slave, he is master, but they share the power that he exerts over her. I like that he seems mindful of her hesitation and willing to compromise, but also stern in that she must be willing to meet him halfway as well, and she does. It makes for a much more realistic relationship.

I think if you keep the tone roughly the same, the characters in relationship with each other as opposed to just him slapping her around, you have yourself here an incredible and original story waiting to be brought to life.

Carry on.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:20 PM   #8
rpUral
Account Banned

Default Chapter 3: Touring the cabin

Thanks for all the comments. I'm almost to the end of chapter 4, so there's more coming...

They walked to the cabin door. Over the door was a plaque with "Soleil Levant" on it. The key he had gotten from the man in the pick-up unlocked the door and they went inside.

To their right was a small room with a bed in it. He laid his bag on the bed and said “This room is off limits. I'd like you to not go in there, or attempt to look in the duffel.” She nodded her assent.

To the left of the door was the main room of the cabin. At this end was a couch and two chairs. On the left-hand wall was a huge fireplace, and the opposite wall was dominated by a large bed. On the right wall was a log ladder leading into a loft above the first room and the back of the cabin. The room was decorated much the same as most cabins; there was a moose head on the wall above the fireplace, and old photos on the walls. The wall behind the couch had a large window toward the front of the cabin.

He led her into the room, toward the bed. “Lay down on it: see if you think it's comfortable.” She laid on the bed, and it was extremely soft. And it was huge; taller and bigger than a king-sized bed. She rolled side to side, and then on to her front, then sat up on the edge.

“It's very nice, Master. Much too fine for a mere slave.” She was getting into her “role”, and feeling more comfortable, now that they were there and alone.

“Let me show you the kitchen.” He led her into the back room to the right, where there was a wood stove and a dry sink, along with a table and chairs.

She looked around, got a worried look on her face, and said “Master, is the bathroom in that front room? The one you don't want me in?”

“Are you worried I won't let you use a toilet, or allow you to clean up?”

“Yes, Master, I am.” She pictured herself dirty and squating somewhere out in the yard...

“I'm not that cruel. Look out the kitchen door.” She looked outside, and saw a building surrounded by trees about fifty yards away. Closer inspection noted the crescent moon carved in the door...

“I can't. I just can't! I don't want to use a smelly old outhouse!”, she yelled at him. She'd put up with so much thus far, but this was where she was going to draw the line. She'd stay in a cabin with no electricity, and a fireplace for heat. She'd strip and let him do what he wished with her. But she wasn't going to sit on a wooden toilet seat, in what was probably decades of stench, to use the bathroom!

“Will you at least come with me and look. It's the last thing I need to show you, before we go to bed. I promise it isn't quite as bad as you're thinking it is.”

They walked out the back door, and down the path to the door. He opened the door, and there was another, solid door behind it. He used the cabin key to unlock it and then opened it up.

It was dark inside, but she noticed a light switch on the wall just inside the door. She looked at it, then him, and he nodded to her. She turned on the switch, and stared in awe at a completely modern bathroom. To her right was a huge shower. Three or four people could comfortably go in there and wash at one time. Beyond that was a toilet, and a counter with a sink, and water taps, was straight ahead of them. Wearing a huge grin, he said “I really don't like those old wooden seats either.”

“Wow!” was all she could muster. She walked around on the tiled floor, looking at the fixtures and facilities. She looked back at him and said “Thank you.”

She realized a “need” and said “Er... I could really use the toilet right now...”

“Then go ahead.”

“Could you, er... leave for a bit, or at least turn around?”

“I have a modern bathroom for you, but I didn't say anything about privacy. When you need to use these facilities, you'll have to bring me, as I have the key. When I need them, I may bring you, to help or entertain me. But you won't be in here alone.”

This was yet another in a series of embarrassments she hadn't expected. With thinking about it came an extreme need to use the toilet. She couldn't hold out, and knew that it wouldn't do her any good in any case, so she sat down on the toilet. He watched her intently, and she had a hard time starting.

He said “Well?”

“I'm having trouble starting. I don't think anyone's ever watched me go before.”

“Do you always use the toilet with your legs so tightly together?”

“No, sir.”

“Are you hiding anything between your legs that I haven't seen, or don't already know about?”

“No, Master.”

“Well, might it easier, if you sat the way you normally would?”

She spread her knees apart. She closed her eyes and squeezed her muscles, trying to start, and shortly, a stream began to flow.

“Open your eyes. Look at me.”

She opened her eyes and looked into his while still peeing. He just watched her face. Shortly the flow trickled off, and then stopped.

She looked up at him and asked “May I wipe?”

“Certainly. I want you to be as clean and fresh as possible.”

“And you're going to watch?”

“Of course.”, he said with a big smile.

She sighed, and wiped herself with the toilet paper, then stood and went to the sink to wash her hands. As she leaned over the sink, she felt him come up behind her and reach around to cup her breasts. His hands felt so good, so warm and gentle. She sighed again, this time without the exasperation, put her hands on the counter on either side of the sink, and said “Please Master, take me. I really need you inside me.”

“Not here, little one. This is no place for our first encounter. Let's go inside, where you can be properly bedded.”, and with that, he lifted her in his arms, and left the “outhouse” behind, heading back into the cabin.

Old 01-01-2009, 06:34 PM   #9
CleverGirl
Account Banned

Very impressive and still original. Keep it coming!

Limits: Beastiality (Or resembling),poo/scat, piss, vomit, permanent, illegal, lots of blood, very public (semi-public is okay), anything with children (So, if you are under eighteen, you better not pm me asking me to be a slave or Mistress, or asking me about truths or dares of a sexual nature), nude pictures, anything that causes sickness or yeast infection, immoral acts

I am a sub/slave but am not currently looking for a Master.
CleverGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:54 AM   #10
mausi7280bi

Send a message via Yahoo to mausi7280bi

I like that story too ...
its very interessting ...

But i msut tell you coz i called here at beginning ...
its fiction and not me !

Nicole

----------------------------------------------
masturbations, soft pain,humilation,bondage
NoGos:
messy things,pop,permanents,public nudity around my home
wedgie ( that damash my undies )
sending pics or dared to buy a cam or so ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
mausi7280bi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:56 AM   #11
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on please i want to hear more
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 04:10 PM   #12
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice continuation. Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 04:30 PM   #13
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

I like it!
favorites:
-it's a consenting relationship, she's not being blackmailed
-he's a reasonable person who want to enjoy their time together, and he doesn't expect her to go without a modern bathroom, he also doesn't get horribly upset when she asks a question or hesitates before doing something
-she's nervous, but not scared of him, she's not expected to not talk back i.e. when she screams about the outhouse

Carry on....

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:32 AM   #14
rpUral
Account Banned

Default Chapter 4: Their First Night

He placed her on the bed, and began to unbutton his shirt.

She said “Please, Master; May I do that for you?”

He paused for a second, and then put his arms down by his sides. She rose from the bed and stood before him. She reached out, and carefully unbuttoned the shirt down to his waist, then slowly tugged the shirt tails from his jeans. After unbuttoning the last two buttons, she leaned forward to take the shirt off his shoulders, pressing her breasts into his chest. As she slid the shirt down his arms, she maintained the intimate contact with him, prolonging it as much as she could. With the shirt off, she took it over to the hooks on the wall, and carefully hung it from one, then returned to him.

She knelt before him, bent down, and untied his shoes, and removed them and his socks, putting the socks in the shoes and setting them near the end of the bed. She reached out to unbuckle his belt, then unbutton his jeans. She slowly slid the zipper down, and peeled down the pants around his ankles. She looked up at him, and he stepped out of them. She took them over and hung them beside his shirt.

She knelt again in front of her Master, a single layer of cloth between her and her goal. Hooking her thumbs in the waist of his boxers, she slowly slid them down, until they dropped and puddled on the floor. She was staring at his cock, just inches from her face. She looked up at him again.

“Tell me what you'd like to do.”

“Master, I'd like to suck... it.”

“Suck what?”

She blushed. “You know... It's long...”

“Don't be a child. Say what you mean.”

“Master, I want to suck your dick.”

He stepped a bit closer to her, and she kissed the tip of his cock, licked it, and then took it in her mouth. She felt pleasure in giving her Master pleasure, and she could tell he enjoyed it by how large and hard his cock was becoming. This excited her, and she redoubled her efforts.

“You may touch yourself, if you'd like.”

She had been rubbing the inside of her thigh with one hand, and at his words, her hand dove into her pussy, finding her clit, and then her hole. She was extremely wet. Her hand became soaked with her juices, and she rubbed it on her breasts, then placed it back between her legs, continuing to excite them both.

He stepped back from her, pulling himself from her mouth, and she whimpered a bit. He reached down, picked her up and laid her on the bed again.

“Would you like to be on top, or on the bottom?”

“Master, would you allow me to... ride you? I'd like to give myself to you; to give you pleasure. If you'd prefer to just take me, I'll understand, but you asked, and I'd like to be on top of you.”

He climbed onto the bed beside her, and laid on his back. She sat up, and straddled his body, holding his cock and guiding it into her, slowly impaling herself on it. She let her weight slowly slide her down his shaft until she was sitting on him, and completely filled. She just sat for a moment, her eyes closed, feeling the sensations that engulfed her, experiencing the fullness of having him inside her. She'd fantasized about this so many times over the last year, and even more so when he'd said she was coming to visit him. Now, it was a reality. She was really here, and it still seemed like a dream to her.

She opened her eyes and looked directly into his. Lust took over, and she began lifting herself and dropping back down on his shaft, slowly at first, but quickly picking up her pace. She never looked away from his eyes. They were so powerful, so possessive, and at the moment, full of lust for her as well. She could feel her climax building, and he was aware of it too.

“Don't cum until I tell you to. But don't stop what you're doing.”

This caught her by surprise... She'd felt her orgasm building inside, and was ready for it to overtake her. Now she had to fight to control it. She continued to ride his cock, but now with a different goal: In order to please her Master, she was going to have to control this rising tide within her. And it was already taking some effort.

However, she continued to ride him, and actually increased her speed and effort. She was so determined to please him, to impress him. She still stared into his eyes, now biting her lower lip, fighting hard not to cum. She wouldn't disappoint him, but she wasn't sure how long her resolve could last.

“Please, Master?” she pleaded.

“Please what? Tell me what you want.”

“Please let me cum Master! I don't want to disappoint you, but I don't think I can hold on much longer.”

“And if I let you, what will you do for me?”

“Oh God, Please? I'll do anything you ask; anything you want! Please?”

A smile came to his lips. “Give me some examples.”

How could she think when her entire mind was occupied in holding off what she knew was about to happen despite her resolve?

“I'll go anywhere you want. Naked. You can take me into town, I'll walk beside you, nude; shop with you, go to a restaurant. Anywhere you like. Just as I am now.”

After she'd paused to catch her breath, she started again. “I'll let you fuck me in the center of town, with everyone watching. Oh God! I can't hold on much longer! I'll be your servant... your pet... I'll be your dog, and you can walk me around, take me out, feed me on the floor. Please Master! Oh my God! Please?!?”

Still smiling, he said “Nicci, cum for me. Cum now.”

Her body exploded! She'd never experienced anything like the feelings that overtook her. Wave after wave of pleasure! It seemed to last forever. And in the middle of it all, she felt her Master cum inside her, and it was the most wonderful feeling she'd ever had. She'd pleased him, and his cum was now inside her; it was hers and no one else's. The thought drove her even more wild, practically jumping up and down, riding his cock, and deep in her orgasm.

As her convulsions subsided, she collapsed on top of him, his cock still inside her. She fell asleep still on top of him, and she thought he heard her say “Good night, princess. Dream of me.”

Old 01-05-2009, 08:35 AM   #15
rpUral
Account Banned

Default Chapter 5: Breakfast

She woke to the blackness of the cabin, lit only by the embers in the fireplace. She was now spooned with him, her backside warm and comfortable against his body. His hand was lightly cupping her breast, fingers toying with her nipple. He said softly “You're nice company when you're sleeping.”

“I'm sorry Master. You should have woke me up.”

“No, really... I've just been enjoying being next to you, listening to you breath. It's very relaxing.”

He pinched her nipple; not hard or painful, but with more force than before. “Come on. Get up. There's something I want to show you.”
“Can we go to the bathroom, please?”

“Not at the moment. You'll have to control yourself for just a little while...”

They stood, and he took her hand and led her out the back door of the cabin. They walked past the outhouse, and into the copse of trees behind it, emerging on the other side to the top of a bluff. From here, you could see for miles to the east. You could even make out a small town in the valley. When she saw cars moving down below, her first instinct was to cover herself, but she stopped, knowing that he wouldn't be pleased.

The only sound she could hear was the breeze through the trees. It was absolutely peaceful. She allowed the calm to flow into her, adding to her night's rest and preparing her to face the day.

He leaned, whispering into her ear, “Watch the horizon to the east.... Any second now.”

The darkness around them was suddenly cut by the first glimpse of the sun, rising over the hills on the other side of the valley. It was almost like someone had thrown a switch; the night turned into day. She glanced over at him, and he had been staring at her face. “The sunrise is so beautiful. Thank you for bringing me out to see it. Why aren't you watching?”

“I wanted to see the first rays light up your face. I wanted to see your reaction. I was watching something more beautiful than just a sunrise.”

They stood, naked, watching the sun crest the hills. Then he turned with her and walked to the outhouse. Once inside, he said “You first? Or me?”

“Master, you should be relieved before me. Is there anything I can do to help you?”

He walked over to the toilet. “Kneel next to me and hold my cock. Once I'm done, you may sit and relieve yourself.”

She realized that she'd never seen a man pee before. She knelt beside him, and gently took his cock in her hand, pointing it toward the toilet. He said “Don't make a mess....” and started to pee. At first, the stream hit the seat; she hadn't thought to raise it. She quickly re-aimed, but overcompensated, and again hit the seat. Finally, she got things under control, and he finished.

He said “Now it's your turn. Sit down and take care of yourself.” She reached for the toilet paper to wipe the seat where she'd missed, but he reached out and took her hand, saying “No; you made the mess; sit on it.”

She resigned herself and sat down on the wet seat, doing what she needed to do. When she was finished, she looked up at him before reaching for the toilet paper again. Seeing no resistance, she proceeded to wipe. She stood up, got some more toilet paper and wiped the seat clean.

“Let's get in the shower.” They walked into the big stall, and he turned on the water, stepping back a bit to let it warm up. Once he was satisfied with the temperature, he took her hand and led her beneath the water. He soaped his hands, and rubbed her back, and then her bottom. Turning her around, he washed her chest, stomach, and then her pussy. Her arms were next, and then he kneeled down and washed both her legs. “Wash your hair and face.”

She took care of her hair and face, and then walked behind him and began soaping his back the way he had hers. She washed his back and butt, and then came around in front of him and washed his chest. She knelt and washed his stomach, then his cock and balls. With it just in front of her face, she leaned in and kissed the tip of his cock, tasting the soap. Then she washed his legs, and stood and washed his arms. While she had washed his legs, he had used the shampoo and washed his face and hair. They both stood under the shower head and rinsed, helping each other to get the soap and shampoo off.

He turned off the shower, and reached around the corner grabbing a towel. He started with her hair and worked his way down her body, drying her. When he finished, she got a second towel and did the same for him.

He combed his hair quickly at the mirror, then said “Hurry and finish up, then come back to the cabin. Breakfast will be ready soon.”

He left her in the outhouse, and she quickly worked on her hair and face. She walked out and back to the back door of the cabin and entered. He was already dressed, which disappointed her a bit; she'd hoped for something a bit more, having spent the last half hour caressing his body. He said “Sit on the bed. Pull your knees up to your chest and put your arms around them. Breakfast will be ready soon.”

She didn't understand what this had to do with fixing breakfast, and she couldn't smell any food, but before she could ask a question, there was a knock at the front door, startling her. He crossed the room and opened the door, and the man she'd seen yesterday came in, carrying a large tray. He started to the kitchen, and then saw her, sitting on the bed. He almost tripped, but recovered and tried not to stare as he went to the kitchen table and set down the tray.

“Here are some home-made rolls, and hot coffee for the two of you. I'll leave you alone to enjoy.” He was more than a bit embarrassed, as was she, but he tried not to show it, and attempted a graceful exit.

As he got to the front door, she said “Thank you very much!”

“You're welcome. Enjoy it, and I'll get the tray tomorrow.” And with that, he left.

She was blushing yet again, but very excited as well. She'd sat on the bed, completely naked, while a stranger had walked through the cabin and talked to her. Of course the position her Master had placed her in had covered anything “important”, but it had still been completely obvious that she was nude. She could feel that her nipples had become erect, and she could feel the moisture slowly coming from her pussy.

“You can get up now. Come sit down and we'll eat.” She slid off the bed and came to the table. The rolls looked delicious.

They sat together, he wearing jeans and a shirt, and she naked, and ate their meal. They talked a bit about what had happened so far, and then she asked what his plans for the day were. “I thought we'd take a little hike, and maybe do some fly fishing; see if we can catch some trout for dinner.”

“What should I wear, Sir?”

“You'll find your outfit over on the couch.” She walked to the couch and looked. There were a pair of socks and hiking boots, and some rope.

Advertisements
Kink Talk