Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-12-2021, 03:30 AM   #76
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
Ah, Athens is the largest city in Greece nowadays. The Peleponnesian War was in ~400 BC, which is quite a long ways away, of course, and was more of an irrelevant side fact to make it easier to guess a wrong number

Said war is in fact, so irrelevant to the story, because of later events: When Greece gained independence, Athens as its new capital was tiny at (according to Wikipedia) 4000 people living there in 1834. It was apparently mostly following World War II that the population grew into the millions.

But back to Sparta: Sparta is about the same size as the city I lived in when we learned of Greek history in school - and sits at around 17k people. It doesn't quite qualify for an urban area, I think. But it's certainly been quite bizarre to think that influential as the city's been in the past, it's far from notable nowadays.
I actually knew Athens was the bigger, I have no idea what possessed me to think Sparta would be bigger

Must've been the early morning.

Last day of denial is now the 13th, pending the chemistry question answer (which is probably wrong)
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 12:57 PM   #77
knorke
Glitter Princess

In the Harry Potter movies, the relevant platform to get to your train to Hogwarts is platform 9 3/4 at king’s cross - between platform 9 and 10. However, a different location was used for filming - why?

Last edited by knorke; 06-12-2021 at 02:33 PM.
knorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 07:29 PM   #78
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyShySissy View Post
Ummm... Nothing comes to mind! Maybe Mercury but that's just because I can picture it being thick as a liquid (I'm sure there's more than a few that are the same), it's a stab in the dark.
So, it occurs to me that while the property I asked for is rare, actually being able to mark a given answer as wrong involves me being able to look up your chemical. Fortunately (for me), I was able to look up mercury, and found that it does, in fact, become more dense when frozen, and so is not a correct answer.

The chemical I was thinking of is water.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:

Last edited by kamita721; 06-12-2021 at 07:50 PM.
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 07:46 PM   #79
SissyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
So, it occurs to me that while the property I asked for is rare, actually being able to mark a given answer as wrong involves me being able to look up your chemical. Fortunately, I was able to look up mercury, and found that it does, in fact, become more dense when frozen.

I think the fact you were thinking of is actually the opposite water is a rare property of becoming less dense while frozen things typically become more dense when frozen as in general solids are more dense then liquids.

Sorry weird fact now onto a new question, what is the largest organ of a human body?
PM Dares Pls
PM me or Message me at [email protected] or Kik at Sissyv022
Team up calendar https://teamup.com/ksaqx157h245ojttmq
Stupid Bimbo for your entertainment
AMA by any contact or I will answer publicly in this thread
I’m just a toy to be used
SissyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 03:02 AM   #80
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Which voltage do you need to let a germanium- diode conduct electricity?

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 03:06 AM   #81
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Quote:
In the Harry Potter movies, the relevant platform to get to your train to Hogwarts is platform 9 3/4 at king’s cross - between platform 9 and 10. However, a different location was used for filming - why?
I vaguely remember the sand coloured bricks of the station but I'm not sure on the filming location. I assume it was filmed at an actual train station as opposed to a set somewhere. I'm hoping it's still in London, so I'll go London Victoria Station.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
So, it occurs to me that while the property I asked for is rare, actually being able to mark a given answer as wrong involves me being able to look up your chemical. Fortunately (for me), I was able to look up mercury, and found that it does, in fact, become more dense when frozen, and so is not a correct answer.

Ah... That does ring a bell now. I was thinking more of elements that I thought might be. That makes my last day of denial the 14th, until I inevitably get more wrong!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyV View Post
I think the fact you were thinking of is actually the opposite water is a rare property of becoming less dense while frozen things typically become more dense when frozen as in general solids are more dense then liquids.

Sorry weird fact now onto a new question, what is the largest organ of a human body?
Skin! I'm quite sure of this as well! The skin is the largest organ!
My New AMA!
Old 06-13-2021, 03:13 AM   #82
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
Which voltage do you need to let a germanium- diode conduct electricity?
Well... You are a sadist. Unless I'm missing something, there's no way I'm gonna know that. Which makes me think you just want to see me denied longer haha.

50 V ...?
My New AMA!
Old 06-13-2021, 03:24 AM   #83
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

way off--- only 0,3Volt.
Hey you use diodes every day...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 03:29 AM   #84
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
way off--- only 0,3Volt.
Hey you use diodes every day...
Ohhh... I was way off

Last day of denial is now the 15th, pending a couple more answers.
My New AMA!
Old 06-13-2021, 04:31 AM   #85
knorke
Glitter Princess

Quote:
I vaguely remember the sand coloured bricks of the station but I'm not sure on the filming location. I assume it was filmed at an actual train station as opposed to a set somewhere. I'm hoping it's still in London, so I'll go London Victoria Station.
I just want to point out how terrible of an answer this is for "why was this filmed elsewhere"...
Old 06-13-2021, 04:35 AM   #86
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Quote:
I just want to point out how terrible of an answer this is for "why was this filmed elsewhere"...
Oh crap haha... I'm very hungover, give me a break

As for why, because it's a really busy train station and getting a time to film might have been pretty difficult. Hopefully you're kind enough to accept this answer (even though it's probably wrong)
My New AMA!
Old 06-13-2021, 04:56 AM   #87
knorke
Glitter Princess

Quote:
Oh crap haha... I'm very hungover, give me a break

As for why, because it's a really busy train station and getting a time to film might have been pretty difficult. Hopefully you're kind enough to accept this answer (even though it's probably wrong)
It was still filmed in Kings' Cross - but the rails for platform 9 and 10 are right next to eachother, thus making it rather hard to walk between 9 and 10... into a wall, no less, which isn't there. It was filmed between platform 4 and 5 instead. Bizarrely, platforms 9 and 10 aren't even inside the main hall.

As to why - JKR thought of Euston when writing this part. It's just a shame that Euston also has the rails for platforms 9 and 10 directly next to each other, with no wall inbetween either.
Old 06-13-2021, 06:21 AM   #88
SissyV

Quote:
Skin! I'm quite sure of this as well! The skin is the largest organ!
Yup exactly that.
PM Dares Pls
PM me or Message me at [email protected] or Kik at Sissyv022
Team up calendar https://teamup.com/ksaqx157h245ojttmq
Stupid Bimbo for your entertainment
AMA by any contact or I will answer publicly in this thread
I’m just a toy to be used
SissyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 06:37 AM   #89
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

So a wrong and a right answer means my final day of denial is now the 16th June... Maybe I should start adding more rules, keywords etc... I have a blog post linked in the original thread post so if anyone has ideas, please share and I can add them xx
My New AMA!
Old 06-13-2021, 02:23 PM   #90
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
So a wrong and a right answer means my final day of denial is now the 16th June... Maybe I should start adding more rules, keywords etc... I have a blog post linked in the original thread post so if anyone has ideas, please share and I can add them xx
Maybe a way to stop absurd questions. How about this. If you think someone asked you a question that no one would know, you can challenge it, and get no consequence unless someone other than the original poster answers it currently (honor system that they do not look it up). If someone does answer it correctly, you get 2 days of denial, and the two posters can give you a punishment. Once your someone agrees with you that the question was too difficult, you are safe from someone else coming in to answer it.

Now for your next question: what is the generic (non-trademarked) name for the fastener commonly referred to as "Velcro".

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add thread, bimbo, denial, keyword, quiz