Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-18-2021, 01:56 PM   #16
Dingo96

I was thinking more along the lines of having it as a standing punishment for the next 5 times you shower, hanging over you a bit like Damocles' Sword, for those times. And that's why I've gone with including the small hairs.

I've got no problems if you want to adapt it to be a more long-term one, or anything.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits (WIP)
Dingo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 04:20 PM   #17
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I propose, as a reminder, you Cary your hair brush with you at all times for 24 hours. It needs to be within arms reach at all times. If you are sitting at a desk it sits on your desk visible. You go out, it goes with in your purse, it stays in bed with you as you sleep etc.
That's fair, but if I'm at my desk at work does it have to be on the desk then?

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

Last edited by alex_carter; 05-18-2021 at 06:40 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 04:22 PM   #18
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo96 View Post
I was thinking more along the lines of having it as a standing punishment for the next 5 times you shower, hanging over you a bit like Damocles' Sword, for those times. And that's why I've gone with including the small hairs.

I've got no problems if you want to adapt it to be a more long-term one, or anything.
I can do that, but can I make a small adjustment that only hairs over 3 inches count? My hair is quite long, but its also very fine. That's part of the reason that it's so easy to miss so.e of the baby hairs.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 05-18-2021, 04:25 PM   #19
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
That's fair, but if I'm at my desk at work does it ha e to be on the desk then?
If you are not comfortable with that you can hide it but still needs to be within reach
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 06:58 PM   #20
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbobby65 View Post
You should start off by spanking yourself 15 times on each ass cheek with the hair brush and then do 30 minutes of corner time with your hands on your head holding the bath brush with your mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footslaves View Post
Use that hairbrush to spank yourself 50 times on each ass cheek make sure to make those hits count or your punishment won't sink in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo96 View Post
Possibly a bit too extreme and pedantic, but the issue is with not cleaning the hair, so I'm thinking you have to count out every SINGLE strand of hair that is left behind, and yes, I do mean EVERY single one, full strand or even just a tiny one, they all count.

Now, the number there is how many spanks you need to perform.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I propose, as a reminder, you Cary your hair brush with you at all times for 24 hours. It needs to be within arms reach at all times. If you are sitting at a desk it sits on your desk visible. You go out, it goes with in your purse, it stays in bed with you as you sleep etc.
So, as punishment for yesterday's situation, I will be receiving 65 smacks to each bum cheek with the hair brush. Each smack will be a solid smack and I expect each one to sting. By the time each cheek has received the 65 spanks I expect it to be pink (at minimum) and very stingy. I will then spend 30 minutes in the corner holding the bath brush in my mouth and my hands on my head. I will hopefully be able to do this in the morning before my brother wakes up, so I will have to sit at work with a sore and achy bum. From midnight tonight until midnight tomorrow I will have my hair brush with me (within arms reach) all day. While at work it will either be in my bag, in my desk drawer, or on my desk (if I can do this without it looking odd).

For my next few showers (or until you all feel that I'm consistently able to keep my brushes clean) I will be counting each hair over 3 inches that was left in the brush the last time I used it. For each hair that remained I will earn 1 spank and I will post here how many there were so you all can decide if I need more punishments or not.

Hopefully this will help me to learn to be respectful of my things and to make sure I clean them thoroughly when I'm done with them. If you think I deserve more, please post something else. If you think I'm good for this time, but want to be ready to assist me in learning responsibility next time (I'm sure there will be a next time) then subscribe to the thread. I will be posting here anytime I find hairs left in either of the brushes.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 05-19-2021 at 09:42 AM.
The following user says Thank You to alex_carter for this post:
Old 05-19-2021, 05:48 AM   #21
Dingo96

Quote:
I can do that, but can I make a small adjustment that only hairs over 3 inches count? My hair is quite long, but its also very fine. That's part of the reason that it's so easy to miss some of the baby hairs.
That's reasonable, and with the full set of punishments, and knowing how easy it is to miss a few hairs, they add up very quickly. We will allow it

Likes/Dislikes/Limits (WIP)
Dingo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dingo96 for this post:
Old 05-21-2021, 07:10 PM   #22
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
So, as punishment for yesterday's situation, I will be receiving 65 smacks to each bum cheek with the hair brush. Each smack will be a solid smack and I expect each one to sting. By the time each cheek has received the 65 spanks I expect it to be pink (at minimum) and very stingy. I will then spend 30 minutes in the corner holding the bath brush in my mouth and my hands on my head. I will hopefully be able to do this in the morning before my brother wakes up, so I will have to sit at work with a sore and achy bum. From midnight tonight until midnight tomorrow I will have my hair brush with me (within arms reach) all day. While at work it will either be in my bag, in my desk drawer, or on my desk (if I can do this without it looking odd).

For my next few showers (or until you all feel that I'm consistently able to keep my brushes clean) I will be counting each hair over 3 inches that was left in the brush the last time I used it. For each hair that remained I will earn 1 spank and I will post here how many there were so you all can decide if I need more punishments or not.

Hopefully this will help me to learn to be respectful of my things and to make sure I clean them thoroughly when I'm done with them. If you think I deserve more, please post something else. If you think I'm good for this time, but want to be ready to assist me in learning responsibility next time (I'm sure there will be a next time) then subscribe to the thread. I will be posting here anytime I find hairs left in either of the brushes.
Hey guys. I know it's taken a while to get this report typed up, but I did the punishments 2 (or was it 3...???) days ago now. Starting midnight (EST) on 5/19/2021 I had my hairbrush within arms reach for a full 24 hours. Before I went to bed that night I went downstairs and got it and put it on my night stand. When I went to work I kept it in my bag most of the time, but once everyone else left the office that I was in I put it on my desk in an out of the way corner. It was kinda blocked, but looked like i had just brushed my hair and set it down. There was only a tiny chance that someone else might come in.

For the spanking part, I was able to do it in the morning. I did it quickly and I wasn't sure how I should be dressed for it (I read back and neither of the punishments mentioned anything about my state of dress) so I compromised. Knowing getdare, I'm sure you guys would want it on the bare, but I certainly don't want to be spanked on the bare if I don't have to, and you guys didn't say I did, but I also couldn't (in good conscious) leave my pajama pants up (no matter how thin they are)... so I spanked over my panties. It was still plenty stingy and a few swats landed lower on my unprotected sit spots. Once each cheek had gotten its smacks I looked at my bottom and it was a nice even light pink all over (I pulled the panties down to see of course). Satisfied with the fact that it would sting for at least a good part of the day (if not all of it) I replaced my panties and took the brushes and went to the corner. The hair brush was placed on the floor by my feet (to satisfy the keeping it near me all day rule) and I set a timer for 30 minutes. Then I quickly put the bath brush firmly in my mouth and my hands were put on my head with my face in the corner as best as I could with the bath brush in the way. By the time the timer went off I was very bored (I hate corner time... I guess that's what makes it a good punishment, lol) and my bottom was still stingy. I rubbed it for a few seconds before replacing my pajama pants and heading about my morning with my hairbrush in tow.

I'm sure you all will be pleased to know that I also took some time to research how to wash a hairbrush to keep it nice and clean, which I am planning to implement from now on. If you want to know how, just ask.

You all will also be pleased to know that when I took my shower tonight there were no hairs left in either of the brushes (I checked before and after)!!! I'm sure that will be the case for the next week or two as my punishment is still fresh in my mind. What I'm most concerned about is in a few weeks when things have "gone back to normal" so to speak and I'm not paying extra close attention to my brushes, so please feel free to ask anytime for a "Brush Check" and/or require me to post a pic to my album so you all can see them and decide for yourselves... Keep me accountable as I have no one else to do so and I apparently can't do so myself.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 05-24-2021, 06:30 PM   #23
alex_carter
getDare Devil

So, just an update as I took another shower tonight. This is shower number 2 with the rule of having to check the hairbrush and do spanks for any hairs left (I have to do it for 5 showers).

Tonight before I showered I inspected the brush (which has yellow/gold-ish colored bristles) and found a single golden-blonde hair about 5 inches long wound around in the bristles. I did the one required spank (to each bottom cheek) and then went about my shower. When I finished the shower I made sure to get all of the hairs I could find out of the bath brush, so hopefully none will be left in it next time.

As for the hair brush. There were no hairs found in that and when I finished I pulled all the hairs out, so I don't expect to be finding any next time either!!!

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 06-12-2021, 06:30 PM   #24
alex_carter
getDare Devil

My apologies, but I've been extremely busy over the past few weeks, and am looking to still be busy for the next several. I have continued counting the hairs in my brushes and have earned a few more spanks. Over the past 2 weeks I have taken 6 showers and ended up earning spanks on three occasions.

The first occasion was 7 spanks all from the bath brush. Unfortunately my hair is a light golden color and blends in with the bristles and is hard to notice sometimes.

The second occasion was 3 spanks, one from my hairbrush and 2 from my bath brush.

The third and final occasion was tonight. Unfortunately last time I combed my hair I was in a hurry and didn't get to really clean the brush. I just pulled out the big stuff and had to leave it at that. That meant when I went to brush my hair after my shower tonight I had 15 hairs tangled up in the bristles of my hair brush. I did 15 solid spanks to each side of my bum.

I have decided to keep this rule through the end of the month.

Please let me know if you have any other rules/punishments/ideas relating to this issue as I never want to allow it to get as out of hand as it was when I initially made this post.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 06-12-2021, 06:59 PM   #25
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Man cold shower don't harm and humiliate and doesn't cause any pain to you,I too agree that this should not be a problem for you...

See,you want a punishment but have many limits,I am asking for public,pics and illegal things but 2 minutes cold shower is too much for limit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
It doesn't matter what you think. You don't get to decide what somebody's limits are. I could decide that being told to drink water is a limit and you can't dispute it. If you can't give something within the parameters given then don't give anything.

Also depending on the individual, a cold shower can cause issues. Nobody owes you anything concerning their limits.

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 12:58 AM   #26
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Every day that you find any hairs in your hair brush you should stand in the corner with the brush balanced on your head.
Before going to the corner, put on a pair of panties with your egg vibe inside them pressed against your clit
While you stand in the corner you'll edge 3 times with the vibe, with a 2 minute break between each edge. keep the remote to the vibe in your hand so you can remain still the whole time.
If the brush falls off your head before you've finished then you'll have to start again, you need to do 3 edges without dropping the brush.
Once you've finished you won't touch your pussy again for the rest of the day.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 06-19-2021, 07:49 AM   #27
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Every day that you find any hairs in your hair brush you should stand in the corner with the brush balanced on your head.
Before going to the corner, put on a pair of panties with your egg vibe inside them pressed against your clit
While you stand in the corner you'll edge 3 times with the vibe, with a 2 minute break between each edge. keep the remote to the vibe in your hand so you can remain still the whole time.
If the brush falls off your head before you've finished then you'll have to start again, you need to do 3 edges without dropping the brush.
Once you've finished you won't touch your pussy again for the rest of the day.
Thanks, that's a unique one. I love that... well not the punishment part, but the unique part. Thanks. I'll definitely keep it in mind for the next time my brush has hairs in it!

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad behavior, behavior modification, naughty girls, punishment, punishments