Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-15-2021, 01:52 PM   #31
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutanais View Post
Hello ! I'm new to the site but I read it for some time. This is really exciting and I want to try so dares too. That's why I make this thread. You can send me dates to do and I will try some of them (maybe not all) and I will explain you how it goes.

I already fill my likes and dislike in my signature bases on things I already done and what excites me but I will add new things I think.

Some words about me : I'm a blond girl, I leave in a quite big city, I love to wear short skirts and dress. I like hidden public like having a plug all day during work (I do this sometimes), I have some toys for bondage because I like this too. I'm single for now and I don't look for a BF for now (and I don't want a master !). I think I like girls too but I didn't try yet. And I don't know what else to say

Let's have fun !!

Slut Anaïs
Go to a sex shop and ask a male assistant to measure you for a steel chastity belt and, if possible, order one through them.
Old 05-15-2021, 04:25 PM   #32
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Amazing report, and congratulations on making a new friend!

Look online or in thrift shops for some tshirt dresses.. sometimes you can find them on sale for less than $5. That might make it easier to do dares where you destroy your outfit.

Next time you destroy something like that- before leaving home, make small cuts in the hems of the bottom, collar, and sleeves. Then you can leave the scissors at home and just rip it apart with your hands to destroy it. It’s one less thing to carry, and depending on the dare you might not be able to carry anything at all...

If you don’t want to destroy clothes, you could find a bag that locks closed. Either leave the key at home or use zip ties to keep it closed.

You could also leave the scissors at home and bring some zip ties. You could make a dress unwearable by looping a zip tie from the collar to the hem, and another connecting the sleeves... or you could roll the dress into a tight cylinder, held closed by the zip ties.

And if you don’t want to carry anything with you on a dare but don’t want to destroy clothing, you could lock your outfit in a bag and then lock the bag to a fixed object, like a tree or railing.

What do you like more: being seen in a humiliating state, or the risk of being seen?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 12:46 AM   #33
Slutanais

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Amazing report, and congratulations on making a new friend!

Look online or in thrift shops for some tshirt dresses.. sometimes you can find them on sale for less than $5. That might make it easier to do dares where you destroy your outfit.

Next time you destroy something like that- before leaving home, make small cuts in the hems of the bottom, collar, and sleeves. Then you can leave the scissors at home and just rip it apart with your hands to destroy it. It’s one less thing to carry, and depending on the dare you might not be able to carry anything at all...

If you don’t want to destroy clothes, you could find a bag that locks closed. Either leave the key at home or use zip ties to keep it closed.

You could also leave the scissors at home and bring some zip ties. You could make a dress unwearable by looping a zip tie from the collar to the hem, and another connecting the sleeves... or you could roll the dress into a tight cylinder, held closed by the zip ties.

And if you don’t want to carry anything with you on a dare but don’t want to destroy clothing, you could lock your outfit in a bag and then lock the bag to a fixed object, like a tree or railing.

What do you like more: being seen in a humiliating state, or the risk of being seen?
Thank you for the ideas ! It's very useful !!

I like the idea of a bag with a padlock so I can put my clothes in it and lock it. And if I leave the key at my flat it is unusable. Zip ties could be useful too but it's looks a little more complicated.

To answer your question, before yesterday I would have say that I prefer the risks of being seen without a doubt but now I am not so sure about that

Loves : bondage, public humiliation

Limits : too much pain, edges, pictures, permanent, piss and scat, people IRL

Toys : cuffs (arms & legs), ropes, gag, collar & leash, plug, paddle, clamps, 2 dildos (1 suction cup), locks and what you can find in a flat

Anaïs, 1,72m, blond, 95D.
Slutanais is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slutanais for this post:
Old 05-16-2021, 12:58 AM   #34
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Complete this dare and write a report on both the places.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=226621

See and tell if it is off your limits, report of minimum 200 words..

Also you can use only one dice for this even if this thread tells you to use two dices...
And on every task attach some weight to the nipple clamps (wear these),and don't remove till you have completed the game...Also you have to complete all the horcruxes...(the thread tells to complete one horcrux)....
And if you pee the punishment is there but tell here,will give an more hard punishment...

Also wear crotch rope during this...and attach a vibrator around the crotch rope...

Hard version do all the tasks except those who tell to start again...

If edge are your limits then omit those but add 15 of bondage(hogtie)...

Last edited by Daremaster04; 05-16-2021 at 01:31 AM.
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Daremaster04 for this post:
Old 05-16-2021, 11:14 AM   #35
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Tip

Regarding making sure not to be able to wear your clothes that you keep in your bag, a padlock and a small chain can already be enough. Just pull the chain through your clothes once or twice, and lock both ends with a padlock. You can still access your clothes, but wearing them might be a bit of a challenge. This does bring me to my next dare...

Dare

Wear a (long enough) skirt with panties underneath. What you wear on top should not, or at most barely, reach your skirt. Also, take a long chain and a padlock along with you, and perhaps a book to read as well.

Go to an area with some people but not too many, something like a park. Hide the key of the padlock at least 5 meters away from where you intend to sit. You can sit on a bench or against a tree or a lamppost, just as long as there is something that you can wrap the chain around. The final part will be sticking the chain through your skirt and panties, before using the padlock to lock both ends of the chain.

That was the dare, now you can enjoy your predicament. Sure, you can get up, but to do so you'll have to remove your skirt and panties as they are locked in place by the chain. The although keys are physically nearby, they are embarrassingly far away as well. Just hope that nobody sees you when you feel lucky enough to do your run.

Question

The young woman you ran into during one of your previous dares, have you messaged a bit and can you confirm that she lives nearby?

The reason I ask is because she might be a perfect method to add an element of randomness. Something along the line of telling her about your dare and informing her where you've hidden some attributes. But before adding her to a description of a dare, it might be nice to know if you feel comfortable enough with her perhaps intervening.

Bonus

However,.. if you feel courageous enough,..
Tell her that you trust her not to involve others when you are on a dare. Continue with explaining the details of this plan, like adding when and where while including the hiding place of the key, preferably up front. End with telling her you expect her not to comment on your plan in a reply, at least not before the task is started.

She might be out of town, she might be merciful,.. or she might show up and think that five meters is far too short.

One more thing

Thank you for your reports! I enjoyed reading them and envy those that were lucky enough to see parts of the action. It is also nice to know that you've been enjoying the dares yourself as well.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 11:16 AM   #36
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Do this
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=319540

This will in limits and if you want don't go naked but in slutyy clothes....

Do both the version on different days...
Old 05-16-2021, 08:00 PM   #37
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
OMG, I didn’t know I am able to do such slutty things ! This is what happened :

I walked until I reach the first bag, during this time the only thing in my mind was the outfit I will have to wear in a few minutes. I found the bag and I went to public toilets a few meters away. My hans and legs were shaking and I did the same thing than for the last dare : I closed my eyes, opened the bag, took of something and opened my eyes quickly.

When I saw my shortest skirt in my hand I was a little bit shocked I think, and it took me some time to understand what was going on. Then I undressed completely and put my clothes in the big bag I had with me. I put my white shirt and my skirt on. Like I said the skirt is really short so I felt like I was naked, I felt the air on my pussy witch was just covered. My boobs were stretching the shirt a little so my nipples were obvious to see and it was a little see-through. Finally I put the collar around my neck : it is not a pink one with “slut” written on it, but it is too kinky to look normal ! I felt really like a slut, this excites me even more and I masturbated myself a few minutes but no orgasm. Then I took the envelop in my hand and I went out of the toilets. I directly started to walk in the direction of the next bag. As I walked the street I was able to see all the people looking at me, specially all men’s eyes staring at my boobs, ass and between my thighs. I started to feel ashamed and I tried to hide myself a little but I think it was even worst and people looked me weirder.

After something like 7-8 minutes I remembered the envelop (I forgot it, even it was in my hand) and I searched for a small street with not much people. When a men passed in that street I took my chance and I asked him if he had a few minutes. I was ok so I explained that I will give him the envelop and that he has to read what is inside and do what it says. He was curious so he took the envelop, he opened it and read loudly “I'm doing a dare, could you be honest with me and tell me if I look slutty?”. He laughed loud and he said “Oh yeh, you look like a total slut !”. I think I became totally red, I said “thank you, you can keep the paper as a memory” and I left.

I found the second bag that was hidden in a park behind some bushes. This time I opened it right where I was. I was really happy when I opened my eyes to see my pink shirt ! I changed myself in this bushes : I first put on my pink thong under the skirt. Then I sat and I quickly remove the white shirt, put on the assorted bra and the pink shirt. Finally I quickly changed my skirt. It took me like 40s and no one saw me. I put my slutty clothes in the big bag, but before leaving I touched myself again. I felt quite safe in the bushes and I was completely horny so I wet a lot (still no orgasm).

Then I walked in the direction of the last bag and I felt totally safe and confident compared with 10 min ago. This step was almost entirely in the park, and I chose to give the envelop just before leaving the park. I found a path a little bit hidden and I waited for someone to come. A jogging men passed and I asked him like the previous one but he said no and I left, it’s bad for him I guess . A minute after a young men came walking his dog. I asked him too and he was ok. So he read the envelop and said “Would you like to see me in underwear now ?” and just after “of course, you look hot !”. I took like a cold shower of stress because I felt safe in that outfit and I thought that nothing will happen until the next bag. I just bargained a “are you sure ?”. Without surprise he was sure ! So I looked in all direction to check that no one else will see me, and I pulled of my shirt and my skirt. I still don’t believe I did that ! My entire body was shaking, I tried to took a pose and asked him his feeling because I wanted him to believe I was sure of me. He said again “You are really hot and your wet thong indicates me that you are as horny as you look ! Do you want to fuck ?”. I said no, and explained him it just a kinky game but not sexual while I dressed myself again. By a kind of miracle, he understood and left.

After that I found the last bag and a corner behind a building where I could hide. I opened it like before, and I saw my crop top. I felt a wave of excitement (maybe adrenaline ?) running in my body and my legs started again to shake. I took my thong off and I put my yoga pant under my skirt, so I could remove it after without being exposed. Then I put off my bra and I changed my top facing the wall. So I was topless a few seconds but that is my much I think. What shocked me more was how the crop top was revealing : we could see absolutely any detail of my chest and my boobs ! (By the way the yoga pants without panties made me a nice camel toe). When I put the nipple clamps on it was obvious that I had something on my nipples … I was scared so I directly walked to my house trying to hide my boobs with my hands. This was weird and lots of people looked at me. This time I really felt ashamed and humiliated like never, but I was still really horny too.

A few streets before my flat I crossed a young woman about my age that I never saw before. I walked back to ask her for the envelop. She said that was weird but that she liked this kind of surprise. She read loud : “Do you like by boobs ? If you give me your number I will send you a picture of them !”. After that she said that I needed to stop hiding them so she can have a look. So I obey her and I let her see my boobs under this tight crop top. She immediately saw the clamps and asked what it was. I told her and she asked why I wear that in such an outfit. I explained her that it was a kinky dare, and I had to tell her that I started to do this kind of things regularly and that I love doing this things. She finally said “Ok ! I am interested but I want you to send me a picture of your breast now”. I was shocked and said “what ?”. She told again “yes I want to take the picture myself with your phone, and I will keep your number little slut”. She looked like a really cool girl so I agreed and I gave her my phone while I raised my shirt above my face. She took a picture and she send it to herself then she gave me my phone back. I looked at the picture and I saw the boobs of a slut exposing nipple clamps in public .. I felt like a true whore ! I said that I had to go home, she said bye but before she gave me her name and told me that I could text here for another dare if I want !

I went home without problem and I touched myself thinking of a dare with this woman. I’m not sure I want to do it, but the idea excites me a lot (finally I think I like girls too) ! When I wrote “Anais the public slut” before l had no idea how I was right. I am becoming a true public slut !

Thank you for this wonderful dare !!!!

Anais the public slut
And I thank you for such a wonderful report. It really makes me happy that you enjoyed it so much. I will try to keep it up and be even more creative for the next one.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 12:08 AM   #38
Slutanais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Do this
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=319540

This will in limits and if you want don't go naked but in slutty clothes....

Do both the version on different days...
This one sounds quiet exciting but it's a little too much for me I think, even with slutty outfits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
Tip

Regarding making sure not to be able to wear your clothes that you keep in your bag, a padlock and a small chain can already be enough. Just pull the chain through your clothes once or twice, and lock both ends with a padlock. You can still access your clothes, but wearing them might be a bit of a challenge. This does bring me to my next dare...

Dare

Wear a (long enough) skirt with panties underneath. What you wear on top should not, or at most barely, reach your skirt. Also, take a long chain and a padlock along with you, and perhaps a book to read as well.

Go to an area with some people but not too many, something like a park. Hide the key of the padlock at least 5 meters away from where you intend to sit. You can sit on a bench or against a tree or a lamppost, just as long as there is something that you can wrap the chain around. The final part will be sticking the chain through your skirt and panties, before using the padlock to lock both ends of the chain.

That was the dare, now you can enjoy your predicament. Sure, you can get up, but to do so you'll have to remove your skirt and panties as they are locked in place by the chain. The although keys are physically nearby, they are embarrassingly far away as well. Just hope that nobody sees you when you feel lucky enough to do your run.

Question

The young woman you ran into during one of your previous dares, have you messaged a bit and can you confirm that she lives nearby?

The reason I ask is because she might be a perfect method to add an element of randomness. Something along the line of telling her about your dare and informing her where you've hidden some attributes. But before adding her to a description of a dare, it might be nice to know if you feel comfortable enough with her perhaps intervening.

Bonus

Tell her that you trust her not to involve others when you are on a dare. Continue with explaining the details of this plan, like adding when and where while including the hiding place of the key, preferably up front. End with telling her you expect her not to comment on your plan in a reply, at least not before the task is started.

She might be out of town, she might be merciful,.. or she might show up and think that five meters is far too short.

One more thing

Thank you for your reports! I enjoyed reading them and envy those that were lucky enough to see parts of the action. It is also nice to know that you've been enjoying the dares yourself as well.
I love this one ! I surely will do it in the next days!

I have not texted the women again since the dare but I can do it. I think I would like to text her about a dare just before I do it. It will give me more thrill to not know if she will came up or not... I just hope she can be trusted.

I just texted her (I will call her Eva here but it's not her real name) and I said " Hy Eva ! I am Anaïs, the women from the boobs picture in the street, remember ? I wanted to know if you live not too far from me and if you are interested of me telling you about some dates before I do them. Or maybe of involving you in some ones, like when I need to choose something randomly or things like that. So do you want do start being a part of this ?
Anaïs the public slut

Ps : yes sending you this text is quite humiliating for me but I like this so much !"

I will send you her respond if any. See you soon,

Anaïs the public slut

Toys : cuffs (arms & legs), ropes, gag, collar & leash, plug, paddle, clamps, 2 dildos (1 suction cup), locks and what you can find in a flat

The following user says Thank You to Slutanais for this post:
Old 05-17-2021, 12:14 AM   #39
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
This one sounds quiet exciting but it's a little too much for me I think, even with slutty outfits.

I love this one ! I surely will do it in the next days!

I have not texted the women again since the dare but I can do it. I think I would like to text her about a dare just before I do it. It will give me more thrill to not know if she will came up or not... I just hope she can be trusted.

I just texted her (I will call her Eva here but it's not her real name) and I said " Hy Eva ! I am Anaïs, the women from the boobs picture in the street, remember ? I wanted to know if you live not too far from me and if you are interested of me telling you about some dates before I do them. Or maybe of involving you in some ones, like when I need to choose something randomly or things like that. So do you want do start being a part of this ?
Anaïs the public slut

Ps : yes sending you this text is quite humiliating for me but I like this so much !"

I will send you her respond if any. See you soon,

Anaïs the public slut
Well you can do with normal clothes and only so part till it is acceptable to you...
Old 05-17-2021, 01:36 AM   #40
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

I want you to use some rope to tie yourself a nice crotch rope, tight enough to torment your clit as you walk.
When you've done that, put on some high heels, your shortest skirt and a crop top.
Now I want you to go to a busy supermarket to buy a cucumber and some lube, but before you leave I want you to put 25 small value coins in a purse.
When you get to the shop, pick up the 2 items and take them to the checkout, hopefully the shop will be busy with a few people queueing. Now take out the purse with the small coins in and fumble with it so the coins spill out all over the floor.
Now you need to retreive all the coins, hopefully they've rolled off in all directions. As you pick them up you can only bend over at the waist, I want you keeping your legs straight the whole time. The only time you can squat or kneel is if you need to retrieve a coin from underneath something. Count the coins as you collect them to make sure you you get every one.
When you've done that, pay for the 2 items (use a card or a note, don't spend the small coins). Now you can leave the shop and make your way home.

When you get home check how many of the coins you collected, if you have all 25 of them then you can remove the crotch rope and have an orgasm, preferebly by lubing up the cucumber and fucking yourself with it but this is your choice. If any of the coins are missing then leave the crotch rope on and don't touch your pussy for the rest of the day, you don't get to orgasm.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 02:42 AM   #41
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Default Wedgie

ive tried this punishment out on myself, and it was painful yet it still made me wet.

you will need:

A pair of panties
2 belts (Make sure theyre long enough to go around you)
A sort of gag, (Another pair of dirty panties and duct tape would work!)
If you have a collar or something similar, put it on. A thick belt would work too.
Clothespins/hair pins/chopsticks with rubber bands.

Okay first, Strip out of all your clothes, except for your panties. Give yourself a wedgie, and a melvin (front wedgie) Make sure it goes right up between your pussy lips.

now take a belt, and thread it through the leg hole on the left side, Pull it up, and bring it over your right Shoulder, passing between your tits. buckle it as tightly as you can, in the front if you need to get out of it easier, in the back for a challenge.

take the other belt, and thread it through the right leg hole, and pass it over your left shoulder, buckling it tight.

now the belts should have made your tits pop out, and i bet your nipples are hard. pick up your clothespins/clamps/ hair pins/ what ever you have to clamp your nipples with, and put it on. Now pick up you gag and gag yourself.

if avalible put on your collar.

Now, notice that with your new wedgie, if you lean back youll relieve the pain on your ass, but worsen the pain on your pussy. If you lean forward youll relieve the pain on your pussy, but worsen it for your ass.

You have to choose which will hurt more Or lean back and forth to give each breaks.

for the ones who like semi public, do this by an open window. for those who dont, just do it in your room.

leave this in for 60 Minutes. If possible go outside by putting normal clothes
Old 05-17-2021, 04:47 AM   #42
redcamel
getDare Addict

I loved your report, and since you felt so confident, both going in public in slutty outfits and givig to a perfect unknown woman a pic of your boobs and your phone number, I'm wondering if you could reconsider, to some extent, your pictures limit.

Just I was thinking that it's lovely to read your reports, but it's a pity that we all here can just to read while other, that makes less effort than us, enjoy the full sight....
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 12:27 AM   #43
r0ver
getDare Addict

Feel free to adapt this one as you see fit.

Take a bus, train, tram or other public transport.
Simple version. You could maybe combine this version with other dares
Put on a set of clothes. Should be difficult to strip out of quickly.
For example: bra, panties, tight jeans, blouse or shirt with buttons, socks, shoes.
Put a second set in a lockable bag. Leaving the key at home
Second set should be slutty. For example Shortest skirt, crop top, high heels, butt plug, nipple clamps.
You have to change out of your first set of clothes and lock them away in your bag and *then* put on the second set. (You can't visit the train bathroom to do this either, must be done in your seat)

Harder version (more complicated, longer and more risky - change as you see fit)
Wear panties, tight jeans, a bra, a blouse/ shirt with buttons, socks and lace up shoes.

Now put 3 sets of clothes in 3 different carrier bags and mix them up.

1) tight thin white tshirt, cup less bra, nipple clamps, tight trousers, high heels

2) tight yoga pants or shorts, bandeau style crop top, collar, leash, dildo, sneakers

3) highest heels, shortest skirt, tight shirt, butt plug

Pick one carrier bag and put it into a bag you can lock. Leave the lock at home

On the bus or train you must strip completely in your seat. Put your clothes in the lockable bag and take out the carrier bag. Only once you have locked your old clothes away can you get changed. You have to put on the clamps, or insert the dildo or plug as well. If you get outfit 2 you have to wear the collar

At your destination what task you do depends on your outfit.

Outfit 1
Go to a public bathroom. Take off your tshirt and soak it in cold water before putting it back on. Enter a cubicle. Use a dice rolling app. Edge the number you roll. After each edge, pull off your nipple clamps and reattach them. You may then cum. But only if you unlock the cubicle door.

Outfit 2
Go for a jog. At least 5 minutes. You cannot adjust your top when running.
Now find somewhere secluded. Strip off everything except the collar. Attach your leash. Use a dice rolling app. Edge that number of times on your knees with your ass in the air
You can now cum. But only if you keep the collar and leash on until you get home.

Outfit 3.
Go to a shop. (A supermarket might be best) Use a dice rolling app. For the number you get bend down and pick something up from a low shelf, so your ass sticks out. You must hold the position for at least 10 seconds. Up to you whether you buy the items, but if you decide to put them back, you must hold the position with your ass sticking out for at least another 10 seconds.
Now buy something phallic (cucumber, banana, or a deodorant or similar with a rounded top - something you can stick up your pussy), some condoms and lube. If the shop has a bathroom go there, or find somewhere secluded nearby and edge using the object you just bought the same number of times that you rolled earlier. You may cum, but only if you keep the object in your pussy until you get home - anytime it starts slipping out you must reinsert it.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 03:03 AM   #44
Slutanais

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
Tip

Dare

Question

Bonus

One more thing

So I did this one yesterday, but first I need to tell you about Eva ! She answered my text the morning and said that :
"Why Anaïs ! When I got you message I just laught for a few minutes because I imagined you writing it with shame, I think it's hilarious !

Yes of course I want to be a part of this ! Don't hesitate to text me for this whenever you want ! I will love to have some other opportunities to make fun of you I will even say that I want you to text me EVERY TIME you do something like that !

I can't wait for the next time !
Eva"

I never thought that she wanted me to text her everytime !!! But this add more thrill to all of this so I tried the afternoon like you said :

First I wrote a message saying :
"Ok ... I am not sure that It's a good thing for me to text you each time, but let's try ...
The next dare I will do is this afternoon, I will tie my clothes to a bench somewhere in XXXX park. I will wait there from 13h15 to 13h45 and then I will undress myself to get the key hidden a little further and get my clothes back.
Anaïs the slut"
And I send it to Eva.

I was at work but I had planned to to this dare on my lunch time so I was wearing a skirt, panties, a bra, a shirt and heels. I got a kind of chain too with a lock and a key.

At the lunch time I hurried up to lunch and I went to that park with only my clothes, the chain, the lock and the key. I searched for a quite hidden bench. I looked around and I saw a bushes like 7m behind it so I went there in heels and I hide the key in it. Then I sat on the bench, I took the chain and I passed it through my clothes, inside my panties and my bra. Finally I locked it so all my clothes where now tied to that bench !

I begin to be scared because I was a little after 13h, so there were some people around and I had to wait there until 13h45 and free myself before 14h00 to go to work ! But knowing that the only way to get free was to get naked here excited my a lot! So I started to masturbate a little under my clothes when no one could saw me.

Some people passed in front of me from time to time. Each time my heart beared so fast, but no one saw anything.

Finally the church clock rings 13h45 and I knew I had to hurry up. I looked around me and there were still some people around !! I waited like 3-5 minutes but I had not much time. So I took my chance when some women passed in front of me and was a little bit away. There where 5 people in some directions that could see me if they turned around, but they all looked in other directions so I did it ! I was sooo scared but I undressed myself, first my shirt than my bra and lastly my skirt and panties in the same time. My hands and legs where shaking a lot ! I run into the bushes and found the key. Than I looked around : nobody looked in my direction ! So I run into that bunch and unlocked my clothes. I put on my skirt and my shirt really fast. Then I put on my panties too and I left. I found another bushes a on the path to undress my shirt and put on my bra. After that I went to work : I was just in time ! I get my phone back and saw a text from Eva saying " too late for this time, but the next will be good !
Did you had fun in that park?"

I answered her that yes I had a lot of fun and that I love this feeling and this excitement of maybe being seen naked in public !

Anaïs the slut

The following 4 users say Thank You to Slutanais for this post:
Old 05-18-2021, 03:28 AM   #45
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
So I did this one yesterday, but first I need to tell you about Eva ! She answered my text the morning and said that :
"Why Anaïs ! When I got you message I just laught for a few minutes because I imagined you writing it with shame, I think it's hilarious !

Yes of course I want to be a part of this ! Don't hesitate to text me for this whenever you want ! I will love to have some other opportunities to make fun of you I will even say that I want you to text me EVERY TIME you do something like that !

I can't wait for the next time !
Eva"

I never thought that she wanted me to text her everytime !!! But this add more thrill to all of this so I tried the afternoon like you said :

First I wrote a message saying :
"Ok ... I am not sure that It's a good thing for me to text you each time, but let's try ...
The next dare I will do is this afternoon, I will tie my clothes to a bench somewhere in XXXX park. I will wait there from 13h15 to 13h45 and then I will undress myself to get the key hidden a little further and get my clothes back.
Anaïs the slut"
And I send it to Eva.

I was at work but I had planned to to this dare on my lunch time so I was wearing a skirt, panties, a bra, a shirt and heels. I got a kind of chain too with a lock and a key.

At the lunch time I hurried up to lunch and I went to that park with only my clothes, the chain, the lock and the key. I searched for a quite hidden bench. I looked around and I saw a bushes like 7m behind it so I went there in heels and I hide the key in it. Then I sat on the bench, I took the chain and I passed it through my clothes, inside my panties and my bra. Finally I locked it so all my clothes where now tied to that bench !

I begin to be scared because I was a little after 13h, so there were some people around and I had to wait there until 13h45 and free myself before 14h00 to go to work ! But knowing that the only way to get free was to get naked here excited my a lot! So I started to masturbate a little under my clothes when no one could saw me.

Some people passed in front of me from time to time. Each time my heart beared so fast, but no one saw anything.

Finally the church clock rings 13h45 and I knew I had to hurry up. I looked around me and there were still some people around !! I waited like 3-5 minutes but I had not much time. So I took my chance when some women passed in front of me and was a little bit away. There where 5 people in some directions that could see me if they turned around, but they all looked in other directions so I did it ! I was sooo scared but I undressed myself, first my shirt than my bra and lastly my skirt and panties in the same time. My hands and legs where shaking a lot ! I run into the bushes and found the key. Than I looked around : nobody looked in my direction ! So I run into that bunch and unlocked my clothes. I put on my skirt and my shirt really fast. Then I put on my panties too and I left. I found another bushes a on the path to undress my shirt and put on my bra. After that I went to work : I was just in time ! I get my phone back and saw a text from Eva saying " too late for this time, but the next will be good !
Did you had fun in that park?"

I answered her that yes I had a lot of fun and that I love this feeling and this excitement of maybe being seen naked in public !

Anaïs the slut
Well since you had fun and exciting about being naked in public,I think you should do one user that you declined at first,do it till your limits....
Also now have an partner whom you can rely...

Think about it and reply

I don't know who am I talking about but will tell in a minute

Ya the thread no 34 of "Daremaster04"...
Sounds fun do only basic version and also till you can go not full..
It will be fun
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk