Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-04-2021, 04:40 AM   #1
Slutanais

Default 24F want public/humiliation dares

Hello ! I'm new to the site but I read it for some time. This is really exciting and I want to try so dares too. That's why I make this thread. You can send me dates to do and I will try some of them (maybe not all) and I will explain you how it goes.

I already fill my likes and dislike in my signature bases on things I already done and what excites me but I will add new things I think.

Some words about me : I'm a blond girl, I leave in a quite big city, I love to wear short skirts and dress. I like hidden public like having a plug all day during work (I do this sometimes), I have some toys for bondage because I like this too. I'm single for now and I don't look for a BF for now (and I don't want a master !). I think I like girls too but I didn't try yet. And I don't know what else to say

Let's have fun !!

Slut Anaïs

Loves : bondage, public humiliation

Limits : too much pain, edges, pictures, permanent, piss and scat, people IRL

Toys : cuffs (arms & legs), ropes, gag, collar & leash, plug, paddle, clamps, 2 dildos (1 suction cup), locks and what you can find in a flat

Anaïs, 1,72m, blond, 95D.
Slutanais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 05:26 AM   #2
Zsadist

city makes things nicer.. go a couple of meters/yards into an alley off an busy street.. make sure you are visible if someone looked into the alley but not to casual ppl passing by.. then rais your shirt.. and put clamps on your tits..
stay like that for 5 mins,if you want to make it more daring.. you can drop your pants as well and stuff anything you have on you in your holes..
want to make it real daring.. pull the shirt you are wearing over your head as a makeshift blindfold instead of just lifting it up

limitsoop/illegal/permanent

might add/remove as im stil finding out my limits
Zsadist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 07:13 AM   #3
redcamel
getDare Addict

Since you're german I suppose that you can buy bread with wurst in a kiosk.

Buy one, with a lot of mayo, sit somewhere in a park or anyway among other people, eat the bread, smear some mayo on the wurst and suck it clean, do it several times untile the mayo is finished, then wrap the wurst up and take it home.

You said you like weird insertions, so probably I don't need to tell you where to warm it before eating once at home, do I?

Not to be done too often, mayo is not so healthy

Describe your bondage toys, maybe we could make a good use of them to fulfill your desires...
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 05-04-2021, 08:03 AM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Get naked in a large public bathroom for 10 minutes. Play with every inch of your bare skin. If you want to orgasm...you may do so when the 10 minutes are up.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 12:42 AM   #5
Slutanais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsadist View Post
city makes things nicer.. go a couple of meters/yards into an alley off an busy street.. make sure you are visible if someone looked into the alley but not to casual ppl passing by.. then rais your shirt.. and put clamps on your tits..
stay like that for 5 mins,if you want to make it more daring.. you can drop your pants as well and stuff anything you have on you in your holes..
want to make it real daring.. pull the shirt you are wearing over your head as a makeshift blindfold instead of just lifting it up
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Since you're german I suppose that you can buy bread with wurst in a kiosk.

Buy one, with a lot of mayo, sit somewhere in a park or anyway among other people, eat the bread, smear some mayo on the wurst and suck it clean, do it several times untile the mayo is finished, then wrap the wurst up and take it home.

You said you like weird insertions, so probably I don't need to tell you where to warm it before eating once at home, do I?

Not to be done too often, mayo is not so healthy

Describe your bondage toys, maybe we could make a good use of them to fulfill your desires...

I just did this two in one time ! I went downtown wearing a skirt, a shirt, a jacket and a thong but no bra. I bought a big curry-wurst (it's a wurst with ketchup mixed with curry, I don't like mayo) and I asked for extra sauce. Then I walked to a park with lots of people and I sat on a bench. As you said I took some sauce on the wurst and I suck it to clean it. The first time I put sauce just on tip of the wurst but I started again and I spread the sauce along the wurst. So the second time I almost have to deepthroat to clean all of it. I did this like 15 times to finish all the sauce. It was so weird to deepthroat on a wurst in a such public space ... But I liked it. I started to feel really horny looking around with a sausage down my throat. I think no one really saw that but I liked the thrill that someone might look at this.

Then I searched for an hidden place in that park to continue and I found a place hidden with bushes and trees somewhere only a few people pass by. I could sit on a rock there. I raised my shirt above my boobs and I put nipples clamps on. I was really scared that someone can come and see me but that excited me a loooot ! Then I raised my skirt, spread the thing appart and I tried to insert the wurst like you said. It was a big one so it was not easy, but I was really wet so I managed to do it. I was now half naked in a public park with nipples clamps and a sausage inside my pussy, it felt humiliated but I liked that deeply ! So I started to fuck me with the wurst and to masturbate with my other hand. It took a few minutes for me to have on orgasm and it was really intense ! It was really hard to stay quiet because usually I scream a lot during orgasms. Then I put the clamps off, I dressed myself again and took a few minutes to recover and think about what just happened. Then I finally eat the wurst with a lot of my pussy juice on it. This makes me feel quite humiliated too.

Thank you for this original dare ! It was really fun and I loved it !

Toys : cuffs (arms & legs), ropes, gag, collar & leash, plug, paddle, clamps, 2 dildos (1 suction cup), locks and what you can find in a flat

The following 4 users say Thank You to Slutanais for this post:
Old 05-05-2021, 12:46 AM   #6
Slutanais

For the bondage I have the basic things I think : handcuffs for arms and legs, ropes, ball gag , blind fold , collar and leash, plug, spanking paddle, nipples clamps, two dildos (one with a suction cup), padlocks, and the things you can find in a normal flat I guess

Old 05-05-2021, 01:03 AM   #7
redcamel
getDare Addict

Good girl, I'm glad you liked the dare and loved your report (nice idea to use a currywurst, maybe a grilled wurst is stiffer and gave you more satisfaction than a boiled one ). Does it happen often that you masturbate outdoor?

Today you'll wear your buttplug. While you're out of home and workplace will wear your ballgag under the mask (use a hoodie if ballgag straps might be too obvious), and will have two orgasms outdoor leaving at least half an hour between them, the ballgag will help you to be less noisy.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 03:21 AM   #8
Slutanais

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Today you'll wear your buttplug. While you're out of home and workplace will wear your ballgag under the mask (use a hoodie if ballgag straps might be too obvious), and will have two orgasms outdoor leaving at least half an hour between them, the ballgag will help you to be less noisy.
I did this one yesterday. Before living my place to go to work at 7 am I inserted my plug and put on my ball gag under the covid mask. Like you said I used my hoodie to hide the straps and I left. It was really weird to walk in my building with a ball gag !

I work not so far from my place so I can go there walking, it just take more time than usual. That's what I did. At each step I felt the plug "rolling" in my butt and I felt excited. Somewhere near my workplace there is a small park, I went there I found so bushes to hide. I wasn't hide very well and someone could easily see me if they came in that park. But there was no one so I started to masturbate, in some squatting position behind that bushes. It didn't took long to orgasm because this walk excited me, so I had a nice orgasm.

Then I went to work, but I put off the ball gag since I need to say hello to a lot of people. So I put it in the bag for later, but I still had the plug inside. During the work I was too scary for someone to come, witch happens a few times a day, so I didn't put it back there. But in compensation I spend all my breaks in the toilets with the plug and the ball gag on, playing with myself. I only edge during that time but I didn't orgasm, I hope it is fair enough (I will accept a punishment if not) ! When I say all my breaks it includes lunchtime : I had a kind of salad that I eat in this toilets while edging ang I put the ball gag right after.

By the end of the day I was soooo horny and desperate to cum but the plug started to really burn. I went out of the building, then I put the ball gag on somewhere near and I walked home. Just before my building I searched for an hidden place under some kind of bushes again and I started to masturbate like the morning. This time it was really really intense and I bit the gag really hard to stay quiet.

Thank you for this really intense day !!

The following 2 users say Thank You to Slutanais for this post:
Old 05-08-2021, 03:28 AM   #9
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Every hour of your next shift you are to find something from work to be in your holes for the next hour let me know what you find

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 10:17 AM   #10
Butcher99

A bit more risky dare for you:
Insert a plug and get dressed, then go to a public toilet, enter the last stall and Strip complete naked. When you are naked leave the and go to the first stall. Don't lock the door, now masterbate and edge 3 times. After each edge you must spank each asscheek 10 times each with your hand. Then you can go back to the last stall and get dressed, without locking the door. If you want you can do it at the male toilets.

I'm forward to read your report.

Likes (for my slaves): Anal, Bondage, Humiliation/degradation, Spanking, teas and denial, controlling, toys
Limits: I will respect your limits

I'm an experienced male dom/master looking for a sub/slave
Butcher99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 01:59 PM   #11
JimmyO

Go to a public place not to close to home wearing a skirt and tight thin low cut t-shirt. No bra and no panties. The only thing under your skirt and t-shirt will be your butt plug inserted in your ass.

When you get to the public place find somewhere semi-private. Put your nipple clamps on then go for a ten minute walk.

After 10 minutes find a semi-private spot and remove the clamps for 1-2 minutes then reattach to your nipples.

Then, before your walk back, reach into your shirt and pull the chain out so it hangs exposed like a necklace.

Return home remove butt plug put it in your mouth as a gag. Then use your biggest dildo to fuck your ass to orgasm.
JimmyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 10:01 PM   #12
Maximilian Jenius

Next time you go out to the store you must be wearing heels.

You can wear anything else you want but each piece you choose to wear you must put all the way into your pussy and edged with it in before removing it and putting it on.

If you wear any piece of clothing that you couldn't fit into your pussy then you will have your plug in while you are out.

Each piece of clothing you don't fit into your pussy put two girls in your pussy while you are out.

All of your clothes should smell like your pussy during this trip.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 11:25 PM   #13
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Do the exercise in a park....other than that all the things are to be done in the house.

Be in a bra connection wedgie,tie your hands and elbow behind your back.And tie your legs with a rod (if available so your butt hole becomes exposed). Attach a crotch rope to the wedgie
If not available then you may tie your legs together.
Attach one nipple clamp and tie it to the crotch rope around your underwear (wedgie).Make sure it hurts the wedgie and the wedgie deepens.If you don't want extra exercise gag yourself too till the end of the hour.
20 more jumping jacks and 20 burpees and 15 pull ups will be there for time you scream.25 jumping jacks are compulsory along with 15 burpees and 10 push ups are compulsory so that you can embrace the pain and the time passes easily.(Shouting is considered as a word for this dare).Do sweeping the kitchen closets(more bending) and the bathroom with one nipple pin tried to the wedgie and leg respectively .If you pee during the entire hour you will add 2 hrs of this dare and multiply each number of punishment by 2.Before doing jumping jacks you may remove the tie of your hand and elbow and leg but the crotch tie remain as it is.

Now ,when the ties are removed,get 25 spanks(hard).Then dare is over.
I want a more detailed one so minimum word limit 150.Hope you suffer.
I know that you will at least say 5 words(as it is a long and hard dare) so for the first 5 words no extra exercise.If you speak more than 15 words than the you won't have to do 15* times the exercise but do 100 times each thing extra.
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 12:52 AM   #14
Slutanais

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Every hour of your next shift you are to find something from work to be in your holes for the next hour let me know what you find
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyO View Post
Go to a public place not to close to home wearing a skirt and tight thin low cut t-shirt. No bra and no panties. The only thing under your skirt and t-shirt will be your butt plug inserted in your ass.

When you get to the public place find somewhere semi-private. Put your nipple clamps on then go for a ten minute walk.

After 10 minutes find a semi-private spot and remove the clamps for 1-2 minutes then reattach to your nipples.

Then, before your walk back, reach into your shirt and pull the chain out so it hangs exposed like a necklace.

Return home remove butt plug put it in your mouth as a gag. Then use your biggest dildo to fuck your ass to orgasm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius View Post
Next time you go out to the store you must be wearing heels.

You can wear anything else you want but each piece you choose to wear you must put all the way into your pussy and edged with it in before removing it and putting it on.

If you wear any piece of clothing that you couldn't fit into your pussy then you will have your plug in while you are out.

Each piece of clothing you don't fit into your pussy put two girls in your pussy while you are out.

All of your clothes should smell like your pussy during this trip.

Yesterday I mixed up this three for my work day.bI started my day by choosing a nice thong, a small skirt, a bra with only tissue and no underwire, and a light shirt with a thought thin low cut as you ask. I was happy because the weather was hot enough to go out like this yesterday
Next i was leading naked on my bed trying to insert my clothes in my pussy and masturbate. I started with the thong : it was easy to put it inside me and I didn't feel it a lot. Then I masturbated myself until I was on the edge thinking of the day I will have. But I thought I was not wet enough so I edged a second time with the thong inside. Then I get it out, it was really wet this time. After the thong I inserted the bra : I had chosen a bra with only tissue so I was able to fold it and insert it in my pussy. I edged again and get it out, it was quite wet too. Then I did the same for the skirt : it was a small one so I managed to get it inside by pushing stronger. It was now my fourth edge so I was horny and wet. Finally there was the shirt : it was more difficult and I need to push harder, to turn it inside but with some work and luck and get it inside too. After my edge I was really horny and I already wanted to cum a lot so I just edged a second time, but it didn't make things better. When I get the shirt out, I realized I made a mistake because it was really wet and I had chosen a shirt almost white so it was visible :0

Then I walked to work wearing heels, with the plug inside my ass and bringing the clamps in my bag. By the time I went to my work place the clothes were dry, but it still felt like pussy and it's turned me on all day to smell sex! During all the day I applied the rule from aussidom. I set up an alarm for 1h hour, and each time it rings I needed to go to the toilet to insert something else in my ass. I was really horny all day so each time I get out the item that was inside, put the new one in place and edged one or two times. The items I choose were (in this order) : an highlighter, a white-out container , a glue stick, an energy bar, a phone charger, a spoon handle, a fourch handle (it's really long omg), a small hair brush, a pair of scissors with a lot of tape around it so it will not harm me and with small handle.
It was really hard to find objects that could fit in my ass !! I didn't want tu use a small pen because it was too easy and a big risky too, so I chose other things but it was hard to find.
No one noticed something, but I felt really really humiliated with all this stuff inside me all day, and It was often hard to find a comfortable position ! The most humiliating was the energy bar because it was some food that I eat up just after, the phone charger cause I inserted a really long wire inside my ass and felt it move inside me all the time (it was so exciting and so strange !!!), The fourch because it was really longer than the other things and felt it deep inside me, and the scissors for quite the same reason but like I spend all time sitting it constantly forced to get inside my ass !

When my work was over i went to the toilets, get the scissors out, put the plug in and put on nipples clamps. I also inserted my bra in my pussy again and my thong too. Then I edged three times and I felt. I walked to come back home, but it was raining a little. It was really not a hard rain but I was enough to make my white shirt wet after a few minutes :0 Approximately at the halfway I searched for an hidden place, I put the clamps off and edged two times again. Then I put the clamps on again with the chain off the shirt like you said. Then I came home.

During all the way I managed myself to avoid people so they don't see me. There was not a lot of them so it wasn't too hard. I think only 2 or 3 people saw me and my wet shirt but from a long distance so they didn't saw something too much embarrassing. But there is one thing I am now sure : I LOVE that feeling to sneak in the town and avoid being seen by people with the heart betting so fast and the adrenalin In my body ! It turn me on soooooo much and I was too much excited !!! When I was home I closed the door behind me, I sat just there against the door. I get out the bra and thong from my pussy, there were dripping wet and I put them in my mouth like a gag. I loved the taste of my pussy and I was still excited of bidding in the street so it took me few seconds to come to the orgasm. It was a really big one and was soo much horny I just snatched the clamps off during my orgasm to make myself pain and pleasure ! But it was not enough for me, so after this orgasm I continued to masturbate with one hand and with the other one I collected all the juice from my wet pussy and I smeared it all around my face. Feeling my clothes, my mouth and my face covered with my pussy juice I felt humiliated as fuck and I had a second orgasm bigger than the first one ! I screamed all my lungs this time and even throw my tissue gag they heard me in all the building !

Thank you all for this amazing day !

Anaïs your slut

The following 3 users say Thank You to Slutanais for this post:
Old 05-11-2021, 06:23 AM   #15
JPEGking

You're to go for a walk down a alley. You'll wear nothing more than a shirt, skirt, bra, panties, socks, and shoes. Each block you'll remove an article of clothing and hide it nearby, then you will continue on the walk. Once you are fully naked, you will find a semi-hidden spot to sit and masturbate (no toys). You must cum before you start back. On your back and as you are collecting your clothes, you must masturbate and cum again at each spot before putting the relevant article of clothing back on.

I have an alternate version of this dare/challenge if this one is too intense for your liking.

Likes: Bondage, Anal, Public/Outdoor Bondage, Chastity, Sounding, Bizarre Insertions, Public/Outdoor Nudity
Limits: Scat, Pics/Videos including face, blood, extreme pain/permanent damage

Toys: Several chastity cages, 2 dildos, plug, heavy duty handcuffs, clothespins (lots), rope/string, ball gags, dildo gags, locking anal plug, double bulbed medium plug, medium plug, urethral sounds

PM dares/challenges/tasks are always welcomed.

Updated April 3rd, 2023
JPEGking is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk