Old 02-02-2021, 12:14 AM   #1
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Default Missing PM's

I just went to my PM box and found some older PM's missing. Did this happen to others? I hope they'll pop back up later, because I kept some of them in there for nostalgic reasons and would hate to see them gone.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 11:35 AM   #2
Lacram
Mystery Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
I just went to my PM box and found some older PM's missing. Did this happen to others? I hope they'll pop back up later, because I kept some of them in there for nostalgic reasons and would hate to see them gone.

If you had e-mail notifications set to on at some point then that might be another way to get ahold of them. The content of PMs is usually included in the notification sent to you.
Lacram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 11:07 PM   #3
depp
SysOp

Just a heads up that we prune all PMs older than 5 years for all users except paid and have been doing so for a while. Users send an unbelievable amount of PM messages...
Old 02-03-2021, 12:44 PM   #4
Lacram
Mystery Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp View Post
Just a heads up that we prune all PMs older than 5 years for all users except paid and have been doing so for a while. Users send an unbelievable amount of PM messages...

I never knew about that. If it's not being done yet, is there a way to notify users before it happens so they can download them?
Lacram is offline   Reply With Quote