Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-11-2021, 08:16 PM   #586
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Take a risk and do a dice dare, like this one: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404241

Good luck!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 08:14 AM   #587
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitionist18 View Post
Getting excited for Monday?
Yes. I am very excited about it.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 08:27 AM   #588
Exhibitionist18

Maybe you 2 can order food and have it delivered. And you answered the door to get. If daring enough let the delivery person touch you anywhere for. 1 min. Since you will no access to clothes while you are there.

What time will you go over there?
Be.
The first time Driving completely naked?

Last edited by Exhibitionist18; 06-12-2021 at 08:29 AM.
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 09:04 AM   #589
grannyd16
Prodigy

With the lining removed, why not be sure your nipples are nice and hard before, or either during, your shift

And if you end up sitting for a while without needing to move, why not move your swimsuit bottoms to the side to show your pussy
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 10:38 AM   #590
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
I’m on a quick break now so thought I’d login and post a quick update on my day so far.

I normally work on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes some other days, just depending on when I’m needed.
I did cut the liner out of one of my suite which definitely makes me feel a bit more exposing, wearing it. I might just be paranoid but it feels like the outline of my pussy is a lot easier to make out now.
I just edged in the bathroom. I have a feeling I may have a wet pussy for the rest of my shift. I only have 2 hours left so shouldn’t be too bad.

Keep the dares coming in and I will try to do more when I’m home from work today.
Awesome! You completely removed any liner in your suit, including the cups?

You should definitely edge once before work today. While working, count the number of towels you see during your shift. That’s the number of times you have to edge before you get home.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 12:55 PM   #591
Exhibitionist18

So you will have to come home on Wednesday because her mom will be coming home that day? To bad you can't stay until Friday. I understand because. I will try to come up with more dares for you while you are there.
Old 06-12-2021, 01:39 PM   #592
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Maybe you 2 can order food and have it delivered. And you answered the door to get. If daring enough let the delivery person touch you anywhere for. 1 min. Since you will no access to clothes while you are there.

What time will you go over there?
Be.
The first time Driving completely naked?
Thank you. I’ve driven naked a bit but not as far as this. This will be a first for that distance. I plan on going first thing when I wake up in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
With the lining removed, why not be sure your nipples are nice and hard before, or either during, your shift

And if you end up sitting for a while without needing to move, why not move your swimsuit bottoms to the side to show your pussy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Awesome! You completely removed any liner in your suit, including the cups?

You should definitely edge once before work today. While working, count the number of towels you see during your shift. That’s the number of times you have to edge before you get home.
Thank you for these dares. Im at work now and have a few hours left so will try and complete these dares before the end of my day.

Quote:
So you will have to come home on Wednesday because her mom will be coming home that day? To bad you can't stay until Friday. I understand because. I will try to come up with more dares for you while you are there.
Yes. Wednesday will be the latest I can stay.

Keep the dares coming. I’d love to try some more tonight when I’m home from work.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Old 06-12-2021, 01:55 PM   #593
Exhibitionist18

How long of a drive is it?
Try to sleep naked, that you can the keys and purse and go.
Do a photo shoot for her and she can take the pics anywhere she wants to. The pics are for you and her.
Try watch tv with your family naked under a blanket.

Last edited by Exhibitionist18; 06-12-2021 at 02:17 PM.
Old 06-12-2021, 07:18 PM   #594
r0ver
getDare Addict

Amazing thread. I have no idea how I have missed it until now.

Some ideas for when you are with her.
If your friend has a garden, then that should be used any time you have to pee.

If there is a park near by have her take you for a walk, preferably with a collar and leash on if she has one. You should be on all fours as you go round the park.

Maybe she could try the strap on on you now you've had a penis in you, so you can compare the two.

I see you've been peed on and tasted your own pee. The next step would be to drink someone else's. If both are you are up for it have her sit on your face and pee in your mouth.

If you are comfortable with it maybe let her invite the guy you lost your virginity to, or someone else, to come and fuck you.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 08:32 PM   #595
r0ver
getDare Addict

And another
Before you leave have her write degrading things on you with a sharpie, in places that will be covered by clothes when you eventually get to wear them.

A few ideas
'I like piss' across your chest
'Bitch' on your ass
'Slut' above your pussy.
'Cock goes here' with an arrow pointing to your pussy on your thigh
'I love pussy' on your other thigh.

You can't wash the writing off for 24 hours after you get home.
The following user says Thank You to r0ver for this post:
Old 06-13-2021, 05:01 AM   #596
Exhibitionist18

Can you everyday that you are at your friends house?

Will she be surprised when open the door tomorrow and sees you naked from heard to toe?
While drive there rub and finger your pussy.
Old 06-13-2021, 06:43 AM   #597
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Here an update from work yesterday: while on my break, I went into the bathroom and edged. I also rubbed my nipples to make sure they were nice hard. I felt like they were pretty visible through the swimsuit. When I went back to working, I was sitting pretty still and had stuff on my lap so was able to go ahead and pull the swimsuit aside and reveal my pussy. I left it this way for a while and went completely unnoticed.

While working, I tried to keep track of how many towels I saw. In total, I saw 26. When I got off my shift, I went to the bathroom and edged a few times before leaving work. I then went to my car. I found a nice place to park that nobody was around and edged a few more times. I really tried to keep it going as long as I could, but I ended up cumming after about 7 edged.
I know this goes against the dare and I will gladly go a punishment to make up for it.

I am mostly home alone today. My sister is home too but she mostly stays in her room, so giving me a good punishment shouldn’t be difficult.
I work pretty late today, so have most of the day free.

Quote:
How long of a drive is it?
Try to sleep naked, that you can the keys and purse and go.
Do a photo shoot for her and she can take the pics anywhere she wants to. The pics are for you and her.
Try watch tv with your family naked under a blanket.
It’s about 20 minutes or so.
Love these ideas. I will definitely add them to the list of things to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Amazing thread. I have no idea how I have missed it until now.

Some ideas for when you are with her.
If your friend has a garden, then that should be used any time you have to pee.

If there is a park near by have her take you for a walk, preferably with a collar and leash on if she has one. You should be on all fours as you go round the park.

Maybe she could try the strap on on you now you've had a penis in you, so you can compare the two.

I see you've been peed on and tasted your own pee. The next step would be to drink someone else's. If both are you are up for it have her sit on your face and pee in your mouth.

If you are comfortable with it maybe let her invite the guy you lost your virginity to, or someone else, to come and fuck you.
Thank you for these dares. They all sounds great and I’m looking forward to doing each of them.
I’m sure she can get the guy to come over again and I would enjoy having sex again. Any particular dare ideas that go along with me having sex?

19 F

Old 06-13-2021, 06:48 AM   #598
Exhibitionist18

For the sleeping naked I mean tonight so you are ready to go in the morning.
The following user says Thank You to Exhibitionist18 for this post:
Old 06-13-2021, 07:04 AM   #599
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
I’m sure she can get the guy to come over again and I would enjoy having sex again. Any particular dare ideas that go along with me having sex?
Well if they are both OK with it try combining fucking with the pee dare. Have your friend sit on your face and pee in your mouth while you are getting fucked.

If you find somewhere that you feel comfortable doing it, try and get fucked outside. Have him finish on your face and don't wash it off until the next day.
Old 06-13-2021, 07:27 AM   #600
r0ver
getDare Addict

You should also give him a blowjob.
And if you feel ready for it try anal - but if you do take it slow, and use plenty of lube.

Advertisements
Kink Talk