Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-26-2020, 02:51 AM   #16
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancolio View Post
After work, i had classes for a master degree, in some point, i get horny and went to the stalls, lock up in one and fully undressed and masturbated. I tried to do this in a mall, but i couldn't do it.
At least you did it somewhere

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 06:28 AM   #17
Bluntwick

I did it for masturbation purpose even had a carrot showed in my ass and got myself anally fucked with it for 8 minutes, but only inside the cubicle in a remote toilette in the school
Bluntwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 01:59 PM   #18
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

I had a dare to undress in the bathroom cubical. I then had to neatly fold my clothing. The proof picture was to be taken holding my clothes next to the sink mirror. The problem was where I picked was a park that did not have doors, just a wall type separation by door. I waited till I heard nobody end quickly went to the mirror. After I snapped the picture I hear some whistling in background so I quickly turned around to head back to the stall. Turns out the walls only protect the stall and urinals, but not the sinks. So my fully nude back was in clear view to the woman sitting on a bench outside. That walk back outside after getting dressed was very humiliating. I know they got a clear view of my backside. I like to think I was quick enough so they did not see front...But also possible a tiny distant view in the mirror...

so nude in toilet and humiliating..But I would try again anytime :-) Well anytime it opens as its seasonal and closed much of last year for Covid.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:41 PM   #19
Sluttyslave418571

Have you ever gotten nude in a toilet? Yes

If so, was this in a cubicle or maybe you ventured out further? I've ventured further many times. The two most notable were
1. In school when I ventured out to right next to the doorway to enter(there was no door, just a wall protecting the urinals from the outside) and heard some classmates talking and stayed at the door until I could see one of them then quickly went back in.
2. A big hotel where I stripped in a toilet where I could see reception and took a vid naked until I noticed on the phone a staff member had walked up behind me. I quickly darted into the bathroom.
Limits, Likes, PM Dares, and Toys

Last edited by Sluttyslave418571; 04-08-2021 at 09:24 PM.
Sluttyslave418571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 04:54 AM   #20
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I completely undress when using the toilet quite often. Work and the gym locker rooms most often, but I have done it in restaurants and stores as well. If in the locker room or at work, I have even left the cubicle carrying my clothes, most of the time heading to the showers.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 11:49 PM   #21
Bart94

I have done it several times.

The most daring was to strip naked in a cubicle than walk outside and stand on attention for 10 minutes as long as I hear the door opening. Only then I could run back and hide.

Every second was like hell. My heart was beating enormously the whole time.

All in all, I spent 10 minutes naked and no one showed up. Fortunately.

Likes: nudity, exposure, pics, pics recreation, ballbusting, cbt, edging, denial, inspection, sph, cmnm, outdoor
Limits: friends/family, messy, anal, blood

Kik: bart94bart

PM nad KIK dares
Bart94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 05:48 PM   #22
giulel

Never bring naked in toilet, only in private bathrooms

Likes Exhibitionism (yet trying yet, maybe some form of it)

Dislikes: Edging/masturbation

Limits: pics, insertion, poo, blood, pee, family
giulel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 12:46 PM   #23
rhl
getDare Succubus

I was dared to find an out house with a good chance of being caught, wasn't required to get completely undressed but had to wear a crop top, panties and skirt had to be below the knees. For 5 minutes act as if I'm texting. First time nothing happened, second time yes the door did open and she was very apologetic.

The third time, I did this, the guy stood there and called his friends over. They took pictures and threatened to call the cops. One of the girls told me to give him a BJ
Old 05-15-2021, 11:35 PM   #24
FtM69

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Have you ever gotten nude in a toilet?
Yes, a few times. I love to masturbate at public toilets while being naked.

Quote:
If so, was this in a cubicle or maybe you ventured out further
cubicle only

Loves: hidden public, anal, sounding, naked, exhibitionism, orgasm control, edging, pics, vids
Limits: full public, blood, scat, family/friends, face
FtM69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 01:49 PM   #25
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Many times.

I started loving this and did it first, I think, in a mall. So,fun to be naked...heart racing.

A couple years ago was dared to leave the cubicle and took a picture by the mirror. Not caught, thank GOD. Except, of course, by the darer *blushes*.

Once years back...left a college bathroom naked and walked around the student union for 5 minutes. Not caught that I know of. So glad to get back to the bathroom.

Last year someone took control of my clothes when I was in a park toilet with a lockable door. Had to stay naked for 30 minutes. Yes...kind of private, but, again, had to send pic/video proof to darer *blushes* and was,made to...while naked...hump different things, and roll on the dirty floor...which I loved...and hated. Also had to get on knees and beg for clothes.

Love a lot of these dares.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 01:58 PM   #26
Wetkev

Have done few times been dared to strip in cubicle with door unlocked leave clothes in the stall go and pee in urinal then return love the excitement of being caught
Also been dared to strip in 1 stall leave my clothes and go to another stall close the door and w8 til I've heard 3 ppl come in and leave be4 retuning to get my clothes both was completed in town center toilets middle of the day

beIN exposed pm for a link

Likes, public, humiliation, dare, above,
Dislikes scat, sissy, mess
Limits pain, perment, face, edging

My blog entry and pm dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=297288
Wetkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 04:14 PM   #27
EmmaBlack3662

I have a number of times.

Most common, probably, would be like a gas station bathroom where you have the whole room to yourself - it's just fun to undress. Two of these times were as dares where I peed on my clothes on the floor then put them back on, the second I used my clothes to wipe the toilet, urinal, and floor then put them back on.

One time I was in a public restroom at like a state park - there were two toilet stalls without doors, and the whole room was open (no outside door). I undressed in the furthest back stall and through my clothes as far as I could over the wall. I think my pants ended up in the next stall over, shirt was out by the sink, one of my shoes made it all the way outside. It was fun.
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 01:11 PM   #28
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Yes, as well as masturbated and had sex.

One time, we did venture further out, but that was because we were in the building after the cleaning crew had left and it was empty. We then had to flee a security guard making his rounds.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 03:53 PM   #29
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
Yes, as well as masturbated and had sex.

One time, we did venture further out, but that was because we were in the building after the cleaning crew had left and it was empty. We then had to flee a security guard making his rounds.
Oh wow, that is awesome

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 04:23 PM   #30
filthypig

I have but only once.

I was at a laundromat in the evening washing my clothes. I went to the bathroom, it had one large stall and one urinal. I stripped in the stall completely, even my shoes and socks, and tossed my clothes over the divider. I ran out the urinal and grabbed them before hiding again in the cubicle. I sat on the toilet and masturbated completely nude. After about 10 minutes I realised it was fairly empty so I stood and unlocked the stall door, a few minutes past and I opened it, as more time past I opened it more. Eventually it was almost 4 inches open and I sat back on the toilet and leashed myself to a rail on the wall. I wasn’t allowed to cum at this time but it felt so good to helplessly edge knowing I could be caught.
limits: vaginal sex, crossdressing, face pics, chest pics blackmail, public, strangers
filthypig is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk