Old 12-24-2018, 09:55 PM   #1
SilverBlue

Bin Caught in the Act

Heads up, the following account of events is for adults only and contains sexual acts performed under coercion.

My Dare Master and I have played around with different dares for some months now, I have personally always found these 'play-times' quite exciting, until a recent turn of events. It was this particular dare scenario that started ‘innocently’ enough - I wear a skirt to my Uni classes, but the actual 'dare' was that I don't wear any panties. The story really begins after my last lecture, when I headed up to the 3rd floor study section of the Uni library and signed into Facebook to give my Master his dare report. It was around 6:35pm and aside from a few campus staff and students scattered about the campus, I found the library was mostly empty. Master and I chatted briefly about his day, but his true interest was in how my dare went. I informed him that I did his dare, as requested. Running through the events of my day, he was disappointed that I had nothing particularly exciting to report. So my Master decided one more dare was required, and I was told to masturbate at my table right here in the library. I glanced around, but I already knew the library was always very quiet on Friday evenings. If fact I was the only one on the 3rd floor. tonight - thankfully. With the coast-clear, I lifted my leg and rested my foot up on the table and started rubbing my exposed pussy. It was so hot and exciting!

I was engrossed in the dare and worked my fingers deep into my vagina, giving my Master a good show on Messenger. I started to get that feeling like I was being watched, perhaps it was just nerves, but no. I glanced around to see one of the cleaning staff had come out of the elevator and was watching me from the lobby. I looked up and was so shocked I almost fell off my seat. He had a clear view of me with my leg up and a hand between my legs furiously pleasuring myself. I immediately stopped, of course, and I felt my face flush with embarrassment. I pretended to study, slamming my MacBook shut, I pulled a book from my bag onto the table and started reading through it, as if nothing happened. My dare Master must have wondered where I went, but I couldn't concentrate on anything other than my humiliation.

A few minutes later the cleaner, a man who looked to be around sixty, eventually reached my section of the library with his cleaning trolley. He didn't say anything and reached for the recycling bin under my table. As I pushed my chair back I realised that my skirt was still hiked right up around my upper thighs. He picked up the bin and I saw him stare at my upper legs. I made eye contact with him, but was unsure of what to do or say. He smiled and spoke to me in a heavy, East Indian accent.

"You are very pretty," he said. I knew exactly what he was thinking and it did not help to ease my discomfort.
"I hope I can rely on your discretion," I said. He stared at me, unsure of my meaning. "You will not tell anyone?" I asked. I thought that directness would be the best approach.
"He smiled." Then he stared at my legs again. "I will not tell anyone." A broad smile crossed his lips. "You show me more?"
I stared at him for a minute, as his words sank in. "Pardon?" I asked, in disbelief.
He smiled and looked at my legs. He paused a moment. "You do again what you do before."
I certainly understood his meaning this time and felt extremely uncomfortable. "I... I don't understand," I stammered.
"I will tell them what you were doing. Now you show me more?" He put the recycling bin on the floor and took one of the rotating seats, then sat down and turned towards me.

He had a clear view of me and was staring, waiting for me to 'perform' for him. I was nervous and felt my hands trembling. Slowly I moved my right hand to my leg and slid it between my thighs. He smiled as my hand gradually moved higher until it finally came in contact with my pussy. The excitement from my earlier chat session with my dare Master was still evident. Mingled with the events of the last few minutes my libido was heightened, in a perverse way.

"You doing good," he said. I stared at him as I moved my hand higher and inserted a finger into the opening between my legs. Slowly I pulled it out and moved it over my clitoris, which had instantly grown sensitive at my touch. I continued to slide my finger down and in, out, up and over my clit. It felt good and the fact that I was being watched by a sixty year old was somehow exciting. Now I must confess that I have always enjoyed being watched while I sunbathe or sit where men can look up my skirt, but only when I pretend not to be seen. This was much more direct and somehow heightened my excitement. I began to get into the passion of the moment and was now vigorously fingering myself. At first it was difficult to look at the stranger sitting across from me, but as the passion grew within me I found myself staring directly into his brown eyes as I brought myself closer to the moment of extreme pleasure.

"Show your tits," he said to me. I stared at him and did as he said. I felt my inhibitions disappearing as I pulled my top over my head. The pink bra I was wearing unclasped from the front and a moment later I was sitting with both my breasts exposed. I continued to masturbate in front of the cleaner and with my other hand rubbed my breasts and pinched my nipples. He was enjoying the show and began to rub at his crotch. I looked down at the sizeable bulge, which had developed in his trousers. He saw me stare and a broad smile came to his face. With his other hand he unzipped his pants and slipped his hand inside. I was shocked to see him proceed to remove his member from his pants. As he fully freed his meat from the confines of his pants, h watched me stare and squeezed his cock harder. He began to rub his hand up and down along the shaft, a motion which increased the hardness of his tool. I watched in awe at the wonder of this stranger's love muscle. Watching him masturbate his cock heightened my own excitement. I feverishly moved two, then three fingers into my cunt and pushed them in and out as fast as I could. I was close to cuming and sensed he was too as I saw small droplets of pre-cum ooze from the hole at the top of his shaft.

As we neared orgasms he stood and undid his belt, allowing his trousers to fall to the floor. He pushed his underpants down and stepped out of both. He moved closer toward me and, as I sat in my chair, fingers masturbating my pussy, I could only watch. I knew this was so wrong, but my excitement would not let me stop. As he came closer I could smell the odour of his sex and stared at the shine on the deep purple head of his dark skinned penis, as it neared my face.

I opened my mouth. My eyes fell shut and I felt the moist tip of his throbbing cock push between my parted lips. He pushed harder and I felt my throat wanting to gag. I fought the feeling and tried to accommodate the hard thrusts of his cock as he pushed and pulled it in and out of my mouth. It wasn't long before I felt the muscles in my groin tense. I knew my orgasm was inevitable and I fought back no longer. I opened my legs and pushed my fingers in as hard as I could. I feverishly worked my other hand over my clit. A few seconds before orgasm filled my body with pleasure I felt the cleaner's cock pulsate and throb. Suddenly, without warning, he stiffened and grabbed my hair. I heard him groan loudly, at the same time feeling his warm semen squirt hard against the back of my throat. It felt thick and slimy and it quickly coated the inside of my mouth. I swallowed several times and felt his love juice slide along my throat passage.

After what seemed like an eternity, the cleaner began to pull his cock out of my mouth. My jaw was aching and it took a few seconds before I could actually close my mouth. Remnants of his cum were dripping from my lips and I wiped them with the back of my hand as I looked up at the satisfaction in his eyes. He replaced his now limp member back in his pants and stooped over to pick up my recycling bin. He walked out of my office and I suddenly felt embarrassed and guilty. I quickly gathered my things and headed straight home.

It was dark when I arrived back home. I had a cold shower and then lay on my bed. As I lay on my back, I relived the events of the past hour over and over in my mind. I felt a stirring resurge in my groin. I pictured his thick cock sliding back and forth in my mouth and felt a moistness develop between my legs. It wasn't long before I reached the nearness of an orgasm and enjoyed the pleasure as long as I could. I came with satisfaction and felt distraught, as I thought about the cleaner who should no doubt be losing his job.
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to SilverBlue for this post:
Old 04-09-2019, 11:50 PM   #2
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

An amazing report, I can't believe that no one has commented on such a bold and hot experience.

Thank you for writing it up

I hope this bumps it up and it gets the audience it deserves.

Mr C

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCharcol for this post:
Old 05-19-2019, 02:46 AM   #3
SilverBlue

Epilogue:
Thanks Mr Charcol. It's been a while since that evening, I hope that it can serve as a cautionary tale to anyone who thinks that the consequences of dares only affect them. I never saw that cleaner again, I hope I was worth it.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
Old 05-20-2019, 12:30 AM   #4
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

I am sure he thought the risk / reward was worth it, besides, what red blooded man would not have liked to push their luck like he did?

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCharcol for this post:
Old 05-23-2019, 08:29 PM   #5
SilverSwitch
getDare Devil

This is an amazing report! Glad it's been brought back into the light!

Likes: ANTICIPATION, PM Dares, Evil Jigsaw Puzzles, sissy slut training, deepthroat training, sub training, hypnosis, light-pain (nipple clamps /clothespins), Magic Wand vibrator, self-bondage, gags, cbt, short-term chastity.

Punishments, and Limits

Toys and Crossdressing Wardrobe
Dare To-Do-List
SilverSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SilverSwitch for this post:
Old 07-29-2019, 04:44 AM   #6
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

I just found this thread by accident (in fact I was just stalking you, SilverBlue). I don't have words to describe the mix of feelings I got right now. First of all, rape is bad, no excuses. That said, I often fantasize about getting drugged and forced into living as a sex slave. As bad as it sounds I'm somewhat jealous on your experience but also happy I did never experience it. Weird mix of feelings.

I hope the events didn't create any scars on you.

Likes, Punishments, Limits | PM Dares (currently inactive) | Toy Collection | Brainwashing Session
kaylessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaylessa for this post:
Old 07-29-2019, 05:12 AM   #7
SilverBlue

Hand Blog posts

For anyone reading this post, you can also follow my blog. I may post blog posts in Truth or Dare stories in a more refined form in the future, but as they're based on an active dare, I'm posting them to my blog.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
The following user says Thank You to SilverBlue for this post:
Old 11-18-2019, 06:37 PM   #8
Switch_O_93

Default I just the story SilverBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Post
For anyone reading this post, you can also follow my blog. I may post blog posts in Truth or Dare stories in a more refined form in the future, but as they're based on an active dare, I'm posting them to my blog.
I am sure many people would like to read that blog. Thank you for sharing.
Switch_O_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Switch_O_93 for this post:
Old 11-25-2019, 08:56 PM   #9
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Silver Blue,
Was caught in the act in which she was known for! Yes showing off, but not thinking of getting caught in her act! She was showing off that silky smooth pussy of hers! And those beautiful long legs! Plus those beautiful tits as her pussy was begging for that attention! Yes, then to end up showing off and toping it off with sucking a older guy cock and enjoying that juice filling up her throat! What a very exciting time, if you can really think and picture being there! On top of how slut, just.serve that older guy in that manner in which slut is known for!
So yes, a great story and getting caught in the act of the masturbating and then orgasm like a good slut on top of that!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 11-26-2019 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Correction
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 04:11 PM   #10
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

This is one true story, that is truly worth reading about!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 11-27-2019, 04:17 PM   #11
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
Silver Blue,
Was caught in the act in which she was known for! Yes showing off, but not thinking of getting caught in her act! She was showing off that silky smooth pussy of hers! And those beautiful long legs! Plus those beautiful tits as her pussy was begging for that attention! Yes, then to end up showing off and toping it off with sucking a older guy cock and enjoying that juice filling up her throat! What a very exciting time, if you can really think and picture being there! On top of how slut, just.serve that older guy in that manner in which slut is known for!
So yes, a great story and getting caught in the act of the masturbating and then orgasm like a good slut on top of that!

This is a must read true story that is worth it!
Let me tell you!

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 11-27-2019 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Correction
Old 11-28-2019, 07:17 AM   #12
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
Silver Blue,

Some stories never get read! But this is one truly appreciate story that will have you saying! Damn and if you could only have been there in person to witness it all!

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 12-21-2020, 03:05 AM   #13
SilverBlue

Heart

Quote:
2 years ago I started my ultimate slut challenge blog series; that journey has been over for several months now. I intended to share them all in truth or dare stories once I'd finished, with a bit more polish added to them.

However, a couple of months ago, I decided to share blogs about what led me to this site and made me undertake the slut challenges. That series of blogs were meant as a parting gift to the handful of members who followed my blogs, I stated as such in the blogs. So, with much sadness and regret, I've made the difficult decision to remove all my 70+ blog posts.

Anyway, it should come as no surprise, as a result of how I've been feeling about my blog, what I gave of myself , and still not finding my place here, I've now made the conscious decision to withdraw from get-dare.

I tried

Hey Madds..Madds, Maddie.” John tapped at her shoulder. She lifted her head up from her master’s crotch.

“What is it Master?” wiping the mix of saliva and precum from her lips.
He gestured with his finger to her to look off into the distance, her head turned to see a couple in their 50s walking toward their little secluded spot on the magpie lawn.

“Oh my god,” she said, quickly sitting upright “have they... did they... see us?”
“I think they did, but they’re acting like they didn’t,” he chuckled, and her face went a new shade of red as she cleared her throat and tried to look prim and proper.

“Maybe we should ask them to join us eh?” taunting her even further.
Maddie and her Master sat silently still, watching the couple walk by. Once they had disappeared down the path, they both burst out with laughter.
“Oh my god, that was awkward as fuck!” she said to him, jabbing his ribs with her elbow.

“Hahaha, I know, I’m sure they saw us, that’s why they kept their distance when they walked past!” Master said, with a smug smirk across his face. He was extremely amused by her embarrassment at being caught giving him oral.

Master entered the bedroom, Maddie was waiting for him, knelt on the floor, fully naked, with her right hand clasping her left wrist behind the small of her back.

“Time for more slut training” he announced as he entered the room.
“Stand Slut, now turn away from me, yes like that.” He tied a black velvet ribbon around her wrists before leading her toward the leather armchair.

“Part of being a slut is accepting what you are, and I’ll need to deepen that acceptance with corrective discipline… from time to time.” He said, somewhat menacingly.

She pursed her lips and nodded in acknowledgment.

“What are you?” he asked casually.
“A slut.” Maddie replied.
John struck her across the backside.
“What kind of slut?” he pressed.
“A horny slut, Master” she replied.
“Why should I believe you?” he pressed further.
“Uhh…” Maddie stammered, unsure what to say.

John gestured toward the armchair. Maddie knew what he wanted her to do. She walked to the chair and bent over it.

This time John spread her legs and proceeded to tie her ankles to the back legs of the armchair. Moving around to the front, he tied her wrists together.

“What are you?” he asked to her face.
“I’m a horny slut, Master.” She replied.
“Are you now?” he said, teasingly. “How horny are you, slut?”
“I’m very horny, Master” she replied.
“I don’t believe you, yet” John called back, as he walked over to the toy drawer.

He carefully selected a toy and returned to Maddie. He switched on the clit sucking vibrator and placed the sucker over Maddie’s clit.
“Ohh!” she exclaimed loudly.
“What are you?” he asked.
“Ooh gosh.” She exclaimed again as the sucked worked on her clit.

“I asked you a question, Slut.” He said sternly, pushing the accelerator on the vibrator a few times.
“Uhh, I’m a slut, Master” she replied as the sucker worked its magic on her clit.

“And what kind of slut are you?” he asked.
“I’m a horny little slut.” She replied.
“Do you like this little toy Slut?” he asked.
“Yes, very much, Master.” She responded.
“Gooooood.” He exhaled, as he pushed the accelerator a few more times.
“Oh my god!” Maddie cried.
“What are you?!” John barked.
“A horny little slut!” she cried back, barely able to contain her euphoria.
“What are you?!” he barked again.
“A horny little slut…fuck!” she cried out as her body spasmed from a clitoral orgasm.
“What are you?” John asked softly.
“Uhh… I’m a horny… little slut.” Maddie panted, recovering from her orgasm.
“Yes, yes you are.” John said, as he continued to work the clit vibrator on Maddie over and over again…

Goodbye

Last edited by SilverBlue; 12-21-2020 at 07:03 PM.
Old 12-21-2020, 05:39 AM   #14
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Thanks and good-bye

Let me just say thank you SilverBlue for sharing your adventures and experiences with us. You are truly an amazing woman and I have enjoyed all of your writings immensely. I’m sorry to see you go, but support any decision that will help you grow and be happy.

Good luck in all of your endeavors and I hope we see you again one day.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterZp for this post:
Old 12-21-2020, 07:05 AM   #15
dragoneau

Quote:

2 years ago I started my ultimate slut challenge blog series; that journey has been over for several months now. I intended to share them all in truth or dare stories once I'd finished, with a bit more polish added to them.

However, a couple of months ago, I decided to share blogs about what led me to this site and made me undertake the slut challenges. That series of blogs were meant as a parting gift to the handful of members who followed my blogs, I stated as such in the blogs. So, with much sadness and regret, I've made the difficult decision to remove all my 70+ blog posts.

Anyway, it should come as no surprise, as a result of how I've been feeling about my blog, what I gave of myself , and still not finding my place here, I've now made the conscious decision to withdraw from get-dare.

I tried

Goodbye
Oh
Well, I'll join the post above and thank you for sharing all of those stories with us. It has been a pleasure to follow your journey, and quite honestly, you were one of the main reasons why I checked GD regularly.

I hope you'll find somewhere you that suits you better.
May our path cross again, I'd love to read from you again one day.
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dragoneau for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
consensual non-consent, forced female, public dare, sex female slave, slut whore cumdump