Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-09-2014, 08:05 PM   #31
Falcon Punch

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)

Last night's sleepwear. Gym shorts and a t-shirt lol.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?

Definitely the stocks. Mostly cause fantasy lol.

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?

Hard to say. Maybe my mom?

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?

Dog cause dogs are the best animals ever.

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?

Girls cause I like the sound of where that's going

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

Def wait a week cause hot lol. Unless it's audible. Then doctor.

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?

Lap dance. Less chance of me accidentally dying.

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)

Beans cause they don't make me fart I guess?

Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?

15 probably. Just don't go in all the way and I'll be fine lol.

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?

A cup. Dated girls with DD and up. Huuuuge back problems.

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?

Tail. Easier to hide.

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?

Airport because don't they hide you in those rooms?

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?

Butt pluggg.

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?

Undies. Because hopefully that turns into something more fun :P

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)

Easily last person I texted. Cause it's my current crush.

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?

Kitchen fridge. Less people would see.

Loves: Self-Bondage, Anal, Masturbation, Forced Orgasms, Humiliation, Mild/Moderate Pain, CBT, Teasing/Denial, Cum Eating
Dislikes: Public, Crossdressing, Burning Pain
Limits: Extreme Pain, Family, Extreme Public, Poo, Permanent

I'm currently looking to be a dare slave to a mistress. PM me if interested!

PM me dares!
Falcon Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 08:19 PM   #32
Allison~

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
My last Halloween costume.
I didn't dress up for Halloween this year so I just wore regular clothes, last night's sleepwear was my birthday suit.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
Pillory for an hour.
Dad
I have no idea.
Girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
Doctor
Both
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Both suck. Beans probably, because you can hold that back.
I wouldn't know.
A cup.
Unicorn horn
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
Nightclub
Plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
Opposite underwear
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
Last person I texted. It was my gf.
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
Fridge. Both would be horrible though.

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation (non-verbal), toys, nudity, and masturbation.
Dislikes: Orgasm control and ice.
Limits: pee/poo, pain, extremely messy, permanent/long-term, social suicide, and pics.

My toys.
My long term dares list.
Spoiler:
If asked what I'm wearing I must answer. [Was a dare]
Allison~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 04:49 AM   #33
Walter Slave White

No Halloween costume for me this year.

Definitely the pillory thing, so hot!

Mom.

Woof! Woof!

Guys, 'cause I'm feeling naughty.

I would take if it causes me no harm.

Maybe lap dance?

Farting is wonderful.

3 inches and locked up in chastity.

A cup!

Rabbit, rabbit!

Nightclub.

Definitely a butt plug.

A one night stand accidentally seeing me in my pink panties, so humiliating, so hot!

Well the last person I text happens to be my girlfriend.

Suicide option?

I am in semi-permanent chastity.

Likes, Punishments and Limits / Items / PM Dares
Walter Slave White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 05:03 AM   #34
laurenjayne

Rainbow

So it's a choice between Harley Quinn costume or naked. I'm gonna go for Harley!
Oooo, probably the walk home naked one
Mum
A dog
I have already been naked at a party with only guys. What a night
Leave it in for a week..
Lap Dance
Farting a lot Bad breath is never fun
A cup
Rabbit tail :3
Airport. Warmer and less likely to be done just because someone wanted to cop a feel!
A ball gag
Definitely men's underwear!
The next stranger I see. I live in a place full of students, so i don't think I'd mind :P
The fridge. Less viewers!

Lauren, 20, 5'7

Likes: BDSM, Begging, blindfolds, male body hair, bondage, consensual nonconsent, role play, discipline, D/s, face fucking, hair pulling, lingerie, master/slave, power exchange, rough sex, restriction, spanking, talking dirty, group sex, toys.

Limits: Scat, anything permanent, extreme voyeurism, extreme pain

Curious about: Gags, Breath play, wax, collar and leash, obedience, light voyeurism

Last edited by laurenjayne; 12-10-2014 at 05:05 AM. Reason: faulty html!
laurenjayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 01:39 AM   #35
dare00

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

last night sleepwear (it was a pj)
wake up at a 2 hours walk from my house naked with just my house key.
mom.
a baby.
girls.
go to the doctor.
lap dance.
onion
15 inch penis.
A cup bra size.
unicorn horn.
the entance of a nightclub on the spot.
butt plug.
find out me wear the opposite genders undies.
the last person I texted (It was a Getdare user!)
on my kitchen fridge!

I'm updating my PM Dares (last update: 11th February 2020)
PM DARES
dare00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:54 AM   #36
Foxy Rose
Incurable romantic and dreamer

We don't do Halloween here in South Africa though there are many costumes that I would love to try out. So I will say that I will wear last nights sleepwear for a whole year but if it gets washed every so often. What did I wear? Boy short panties - cream and green coloured lacey ones, pj pants - sea blue/green colour and a pj top - short sleeved same colour as the pants since they came as a pair.

Wake up at a 2 hours walk from my house naked with just my house keys. Baring in mind that it can only be dark with no/little people around to see me. I don't like people seeing me naked, well too often anyway.

To be honest? My dad. For simple reasons, and this is fantasy only!!! When I was younger I had fantasies about my dad. I was young and innocent and I wasn't too informed about sex and kink and that stuff. I do believe both of my parents will be equally embarrassed. Probably more than I would be. I grew up in a very close-minded household regarding the way my folks grew up. At one point, I embarrassed my parents when I told them about sex. Such a pervert I am!

Since I've never tried hypnotism and I don't believe it would work on me, I would say a dog. I would love to try out petplay if I trusted someone enough. Even just for one session. I tried the Daddy/babygirl thing, it didn't work for me. I would be willing to try the Mommy/babyboy etc etc thingy. Maybe just once. We'll see.

Since I am more comfortable with my body around girls, I will step out of my comfort zone and be humiliated by a party full of guys. No I take that back, I feel girls (the ones I've been around in real life, are far less judgmental than some of my male friends, again real life friends.)

I have been to very open minded doctors before. I will be embarrassed having him/her ask me why I stuck it up my ass in the first place. I can tolerate some pain, but I will get annoyed after a couple of hours having a vibrating egg up my ass. So waiting for it to fall out of my ass isn't worth it for me.

I prefer feeling what I did. Lap dance baby, alllll the way but I don't have a celebrity crush right now.

I generally don't fart when eating beans and I brush my teeth if I have raw onions. Why would I need to eat either of those after sex if I can fall asleep in his arms or just cuddle or kiss?

Edit: Just realized I responded wrongly to this question. I don't think my partner would mind either. But same answer as above, just scrap the after sex bit.

I'm female so neither of those sizes apply to me. If I had a choice, I'd say as long as he can please me with his fingers and tongue, I'd be happy

I am very happy with my cup size thank you very much And I'm more than my boobs sooooo, wanna get to know me, look into my eyes and not at my chest!

I think my bum is very cute *blush* so a fluffy bunny rabbit tail would just make it even cuter!

Since my face is too innocent looking *cough* terrorist alert *cough* and I haven't been to a nightclub in about 8 or 9 years, I would rather be stripped in private.

Haven't worn a butt plug YET and I do love my ball gag, so obvious answer!

There's something sexy about wearing a guys undies (my guys' of course, I do not just randomly buy male underwear - not that there is anything wrong with it). I trim when my hairs get too long, when I'm lazy and don't feel like shaving or getting waxed, so I'll never have a jungle - EVER -

I wouldn't walk up to a complete stranger and say "hey, can I blow you". That's not the kind of person that I am. The last person I texted *thinks* I don't text. The last person I kik'ed, whatsapp'ed and Skyped is the same person - Unidentified. He deserves a blow job. Come here my lovely

I opt for the 3rd option, be posted here or any other BDSM site I am on. Using this nick name of course. I keep my vanilla life separate from my kinky side. Enough said!

Hufflepuff 💛
Flower: 🌻
Sun sign: ♈
Moon sign: ♊
Rising sign: ♋
She / her / hers

My AD looking for a DOM

For a love like this is what I crave, deserve, desire, need and want

Every breath, every hour, has come to this

I just want you to know who I am
Foxy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 12:30 PM   #37
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)My last halloween costume. It was a vampire. I had a vampire phase were i was obsessed with vampires.

Naked with just my house key. I can run. Still be a long time to get home though.

Dad, my mom has caught me masturbrating before.

A dog, dogs are awesome and can smell fear, baby's just cry.

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?Full of girls. Maybe I could convince one to fuck me.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)Wait I week, I hate doctors and if its going to fall out why go through all that trouble?

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?Lape dance.

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)Onion, honestly as much onion as I eat, this will probably be true anyways.

15 inch, if I suddenly have a penis I want it to be big.

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?An a cup, I like small boobs.

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?A unicorn horn, they look pretty.

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?At a airport, I'm assuming less people.

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?A butt plug it's more discreet.

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?That I grow a jungle down there.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)Next stranger I see I wouldn't know so it could be anyone so last person I texted which was Cent.

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?My kitchen fridge. My friends don't need to know this, although it'd still be odd with family.

I look forward to all your replies [/QUOTE]

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 02:37 PM   #38
centurion01
getDare Addict

-well since I sleep in the nude, it would have to be the Halloween costume, a batman joker outfit(the late heath ledger style)
With the key, because I to could run.
Mum
Baby, if I could suck TheKidWithSkills tits
Girls, would be way more fun perhaps.
Doctors,
Lap dance with some body grinding.
Beans, since they don't make me fart.

15" room for more clothespins and spanking for misstresses pleasure
F- more to tie up.
Unicorn horn, they'd eBay for more.
Airport, hopeflly by a stunning chick
Buttplug, less noticeable.
Well I trim so never a jungle.
Last person i msgd was TheKidWithSkills, defo her.
Fridge.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 03:51 PM   #39
rob13

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) I wore normal clothes last Halloween, so I'll go with that. Jeans and a t-shirt, pretty much.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Wake up 2 hours walk away. I could probably manage to steal some clothes from somewhere and then just ask a store if I can call a cab - I'd pay when I got home and got my stuff.

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Dad, definitely. We have a shitty relationship.

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? A dog, not up for baby-related stuff.

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? A party full of guys - I'm gay. The embarassment factor is the same either way, and hey, something fun could happen if it were guys.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) Wait a week - as it goes higher into your body, it's doubtful that it would still be felt by the person it was in. This is assuming it's guaranteed to cause no internal damage and it will automatically fall out in a week.

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance - I'm not coordinated enough for a pole dance.

Onion, definitely. If I'm bottoming, farting would be both embarassing and potentially dislodge stuff that I would not want to be dislodged during sex, if you know what I mean.

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch penis.

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F cup - I'm a guy comfortable with my lack of breasts.

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Fluffy bunny rabbit tail - it could be hidden easier.

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Airport, because at least I can sue the NSA and make a shit load of money afterwards. They have deep pockets.

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt plug - ball gags are very uncomfortable.

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? This would depend - is the one night stand into crossdressing? If yes, I'd pick the undies. If no, I'd pick the jungle. I just wouldn't expect a blowjob.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) The last person I texted was my mom, I think, so I'd better go with the stranger...

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Facebook profile. Most of my current friends are not friends with me on Facebook. I'd get some odd looks around campus from people I do have on Facebook, though. :\

PM me GAME and we can play a game of battleship. If you win, you can choose any dare I've been "in" for in a Loser Has To thread and I'll do that dare for you.
rob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:16 PM   #40
MajicFish

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) last nights pjs.. fuzzy bottoms and a tank top that shows my nipples some.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hr

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? mother

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? dog

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? guys.. girls are judgmental lol

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait a week for it to fall out.

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? pole dance.

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)onion.

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3inch.. 15 i could never put in anyone all the way.

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A.

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? fluffy bunny rabbit tail

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? nightclub

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? butt plug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? opposite genders undies.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) next stranger

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? kitchen fridge.
MajicFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:44 PM   #41
LovelyWhore
getDare Sweetheart

Last Halloween costume, it was a skeleton with a ton of really cool make up
Be naked in stocks, at least then it would know what happened!
Dad
A dog, they're potty trained and walk well on leashes
Guys
Go to a doctor!
it would dance the crap out of Chris Evans' lap
Onion, it likes gags anyway.
15, it could get paid more for movies.
A, its C's hurt it's back, it can't imagine F's.
Rabbit tail!
Nightclub, maybe it would get laid without having to put too much effort into it ya feel
Ball gag. it loves the feeling of drool and a locked jaw.
Jungle
The last person it texted, it's bestie. Just friends, but if it's gonna please somebody, it might as well be her!
Facebook, that way it could say it was hacked(:
it likes: Pain, Humiliation, Control, Clothespins, Degradation
it dislikes: Anal, Pee
it's limits are: Family, Friends, Public, Illegal, Scarification, Webcam/Video chat, Scat, Piercings

If you find a typo in any post it has made, or it referring to itself as anything except "it" send it a link to the page and a proper punishment!
LovelyWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 10:22 AM   #42
doult

Last night sleepwear, i return drunk from guy who fuck me and sleep with my usual clothers and plug in my ass
Walk from your house naked with just your house key
Dad, because he id death
Dog
Girls
I will wait, mmmmmm
Lapdance
Beans
F
rabbit tail
Airport
butt plug
Wear the opposite genders undies
Stranger
fridge for a month

Public, blood, pain, face showing

PM me Suck Slut and I will reply describing how I'd pleasure you with my mouth
I want YOUR cock in my sissy asshole

I am a filthy sissy slut who lives to suck cock.

Please let me be your slave
doult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 10:59 AM   #43
MoshToDeath

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) I'd take my sleepwear, it was a T-shirt and boxers
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? First
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Dad
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait, but I don't think it would need a week
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) beans
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Unicorn horn. Unicorns are awesome.
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Because of the most door guys I'd take the airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Buttplug :3
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? I like strings, so I'll take the undies
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) last person I texted. She's a great girl
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? The fridge

SEARCHING FOR A MISSTRESS!!

PM me any dares

like: Anal, light pain, Masturbation, Semi-Public, edging, MARBLES, still exploring...

limits: Family/Friends, long-time , pee/poo, still exploring too...

PM dares
MoshToDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 03:10 PM   #44
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Last nights sleepwear, I'm not going to be a doctor for a whole year
be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour
My mom,
Dog
Party full of girls
Wait a week
Lap Dance
Can of beans
15 inch
A Cup
Rabbit Tail
Nightclub
Butt Plug
Opposite genders undies
Oral to the next stranger
Fridge

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 09:41 AM   #45
BlueShades

Send a message via MSN to BlueShades

Halloween costume; don't really remember exactly what it was, but some sort of monster mask.
Wake up at a 2 hours walk from my house
Dad
Dog
Guys
Wait a week until it falls out
Lap dance
A can of beans
3 inch penis
A cup
Fluffy bunny rabbit tail
Airport
Butt plug
That I grow a "jungle" down there
The next stranger
Kitchen fridge

Likes : Anal, bondage, crossdressing, cum, dirty and messy stuff, domination, humiliation, masturbation, pain, piss, semi-public

Dislikes (punishments) : Denial, extreme pain, involving strangers, scat, public, vomit

Limits : Blood, family, friends, illegal, permanent
BlueShades is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk