Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-05-2021, 10:10 PM   #16
Silver Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
How about a change-over in some public transport?
Dress up with hard to remove clothes for extra fun. Like a tight jeans and that bra you’re always struggling with
Bring an extra set of ‘hard-to-get-into’ clothes to change into.
Now go for a ride and change outfits in your seat.
Must strip top/bottom before wearing anything new.
If extra daring, go completely naked first.

Have fun!
~Crazy~
Figured a bus would be the place to do this one. Since trains usually have cameras. I wore tight jeans. A button up shirt with a gstring and lace bra. I also wore some leather boots.
Brought a bag with another set of underwear and a tight dress.

Got to the bus stop and soon enough the bus was right on time. 6 minutes late. Got on the bus and there were two other people on it. Thankfully they were at the front. Made my way to the back of the bus and sat behind a seat that gave me the best cover. Since the back is elevated it's hard to be completely covered but it was better than nothing.

So I did my best to get undressed quickly and not be noticed. Got the shirt off quick enough. Although I probably shoukd have done that last. Then it was the jeans. Extremely hard to do in a bus, especially when you're trying to not be seen. Had to kinda stand up and crouch down so I could get them off and not bring attention to myself. Finally got them off. Bra and gstring were pretty easy.

Managed to quickly slip my dress on as one of the passengers requested a stop. I looked semi normal. Atleast my top half haha. Slipped my panties on and took off the dress to get my bra on. Put the dress back on and was finished.

Really exciting dare. Very fun. Having people so close was a rush. Glad no one turned around and saw me haha.
Silver Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Silver Ann for this post:
Old 06-08-2021, 08:18 AM   #17
Silver Ann

Looking for a challenging dare to do this time. Been thinking of doing something where I only know part of the dare and read more as I go. Could be done with the spoiler tag or just mutliple pms titled "part 1, part 2" etc, with instructions of when to open the next one. Coukd be really fun. Let me know what you all think.

Thanks for your help
Old 06-08-2021, 09:17 AM   #18
grannyd16
Prodigy

Go to the park/place with lots of trees wearing clothes that you don't mind losing, if you have none, bring a bag with you, your phone (assuming your taking that already)and if you are bringing the bag and have it bring a lock and key able to seal the bag

Take the clothes off and put them in the branches/bark of the trees

Once you have finished that find somewhere hidden and open the next spoiler

Spoiler:
start a stopwatch on your phone then put your phone somewhere you can't see it then start to masturbate, your goal is to cum as close to 5 minutes in as possible, you're not allowed to look at your phone until you cum. When you cum look at the time on the stopwatch then open the next spoiler

Spoiler:
Every 15 seconds the stopwatch is away from 5 minutes when you cum = one piece of clothing you must leave in the park (you can collect them the next day if they are there) if you had a bag instead you can put them in the bag but once they are in they are not allowed back out until you are home, if you brought a lock and key, lock the bag closed until you are home
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 02:47 PM   #20
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ann View Post
Looking for a challenging dare to do this time. Been thinking of doing something where I only know part of the dare and read more as I go. Could be done with the spoiler tag or just mutliple pms titled "part 1, part 2" etc, with instructions of when to open the next one. Coukd be really fun. Let me know what you all think.

Thanks for your help
You could always try my carwash dare lol

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 05:29 PM   #21
Axis67

Sit on a chair in front of a large window while blindfolded and naked. Set a timer for at least 10 minutes and masterbate slowly.
Limits: Illegal, scat, social suicide, face
Dislikes: Diapers, crossdressing, cum eating, messy
Axis67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 08:51 PM   #22
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Naked scavenger hunt:

1. Leave your house naked

2. With the following on slips of paper in a bag.

- A full can of soda/pop
- Get soaking wet head to toe...not using anything at your home/property
- Find money equivalent to $1
- Have an orgasm at this location
- Walk 4 blocks in one direction
- Get Honked at/Whistled at or touched by someone
- 3 shopping bags
- A piece of clothing (not your own)
- Everything in the bag
- A garbage bag
- A shoe

4. Roll a die. This is how many slips you must draw to end the dare. If you roll a one, roll again and add 1 to it.

5. Pull your first piece of paper. You MUST first find that item or do that activity before moving onto the next item.

6. If at any point you give up on an item you must stop. Stand still for five minutes and draw again.

7. If at any point you get “everything in the bag” you do all the other slips. Taking penalties for those you can’t/won’t do.

8. The dare ends when everything is found you have been assigned.

9. Tell me how many slips you skip on the dare, and I will come up with punishments.

Enjoy
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 07:38 PM   #23
Exhibitionist18

If you are up to it go for a walk naked and barefoot for 15 min. If really daring do the walk during the day
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 07:50 PM   #24
Silver Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Go to the park/place with lots of trees wearing clothes that you don't mind losing, if you have none, bring a bag with you, your phone (assuming your taking that already)and if you are bringing the bag and have it bring a lock and key able to seal the bag

Take the clothes off and put them in the branches/bark of the trees

Once you have finished that find somewhere hidden and open the next spoiler

Spoiler:
start a stopwatch on your phone then put your phone somewhere you can't see it then start to masturbate, your goal is to cum as close to 5 minutes in as possible, you're not allowed to look at your phone until you cum. When you cum look at the time on the stopwatch then open the next spoiler

Spoiler:
Every 15 seconds the stopwatch is away from 5 minutes when you cum = one piece of clothing you must leave in the park (you can collect them the next day if they are there) if you had a bag instead you can put them in the bag but once they are in they are not allowed back out until you are home, if you brought a lock and key, lock the bag closed until you are home
Ok wow didn't realise I'd have a chance to lose my clothes so I did this during the day. Big mistake on my behalf haha. I went to a nearby park and found a good place to do it. Around some bushes and trees, just out of view to not be spotted but close enough to be interesting. I stripped and put my clothes on some low branches.

I checked the spoiler and decided I was in a good spot. Set the stop watch and did my best. Took a little too long to orgasm and unfortunately for me was only able to being one piece of clothing back with me (I didn't count shoes so I still wore those). I figured the only way I'm making it back in broad daylight was to take my jacket. Zipping it up it didn't exactly cover my ass very much but it was better than nothing. I took the long way around and exited the park since the entrance would have people.

Jogged backand tried to not get seen. Unfortunately there's still cars to deal with. I did my best to pull my jacket down whenever I heard one coming but idk how convincing that was. Thankfully I don't live far socit wasn't too bad. Still the rush of having only a jacket was amazing. Got home without incident thankfully. Definitely got seen but not sure if people noticed.

Thanks for the fun dare. Looking to try a few more out so expect more updates soon haha. Thanks everyone
The following 2 users say Thank You to Silver Ann for this post:
Old 06-13-2021, 01:59 AM   #25
r0ver
getDare Addict

What you wear is up to you, but you must have the same number of items on the top half as the bottom. For once its better to have more clothes
Go to a park.

Toss the coin. If it's a heads you must remove an item of clothing from your top half and drop it on the floor. If it's a tails remove an item from your lower half and drop it on the floor.
Walk for a minute and repeat until nude.
Now at some point you will be either topless or bottomless. If you are topless and throw a heads then you must jog on the spot for a minute and then walk for a minute before doing the next toss. If you are bottomless and throw a tails you must bend over at the waist sticking your arse in the air for a minute and then walk for a minute before doing the next toss.

When you are fully nude toss the coin one last time. If you get heads you will masturbate to orgasm before returning to get your clothes and putting them on.
If you get tails you must spank your arse once for every coin toss you made before collecting your clothes and returning home.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 03:22 PM   #26
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Try this new one: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404304
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 04:02 PM   #27
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Got one for you:

Go to a clothing store and pick something to try on that is the wrong size.
Strip completely naked in the changing room and go back into the store naked to put back the wrong size and collect the right one.
Once you've got the right size item you may get dressed again.

You don't actually have to buy the item of clothing you picked.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 12:00 AM   #28
Silver Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
Got one for you:

Go to a clothing store and pick something to try on that is the wrong size.
Strip completely naked in the changing room and go back into the store naked to put back the wrong size and collect the right one.
Once you've got the right size item you may get dressed again.

You don't actually have to buy the item of clothing you picked.
I think these two might be a little too extreme for me. Sorry guys. Thanks anyway though
Old 06-15-2021, 12:28 AM   #29
r0ver
getDare Addict

A simpler one to do in a store is to get changed but 'accidentally' leave the curtain partially open.

And the old classic of tucking your skirt into the back of your panties when coming out of changing rooms or toilets.
A more daring version of that one is to not wear any underwear and tuck the back of your skirt into the waistband or a belt.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 06:46 AM   #30
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ann View Post
So I'm trying to find outsome likes and stuff and public nudity seems to be something I enjoy. So please give me a bunch of risky dares involving nudity. I'd like some to do during the day since that's when I'm mostly bored but whatever works. Can be beginner dare or some harder ones. Just nothing that will get me in trouble. Thanks everyone
OK you drive to a carwash dressed up to the nines. While in there you strip naked and change into a spare set of clothes you've put on the back seat.

Advertisements
Kink Talk