Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-12-2021, 05:58 PM   #16
pantyhimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejoanne View Post
it sounds like you have bought some women jeans. am I right ?
Not yet, but I think buying one and wearing it, if it isn't very obvious, would be ok for me.

Maybe: hidden exposure, public dares with low risk

Probably not: mid risk, anal (maybe in the future, but right now I couldn't imagine to do anything regarding anal)

Limits: illegal, work, permanent exposure, pain, gross things, high risk

Feel free to have a look at my AMA thread or my dare request!

I'm not a native speaker, so please excuse if I make any mistake.
pantyhimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 09:23 AM   #17
littlejoanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantyhimbo View Post
Not yet, but I think buying one and wearing it, if it isn't very obvious, would be ok for me.
Hmm... please do so. try to get a plain one, mmm, with high rise. slim legs would be nice. button fly. pull up is also okay. if you cover the upper part, people can't tell if it is a plain skinny jeans or not.

oh and would you please get some oversize tee shirt to cover it?

are you skinny, fit or chubby?

I am actually a bit excited to see how it goes...
littlejoanne is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to littlejoanne for this post:
Old 06-14-2021, 02:43 PM   #18
pantyhimbo

Quote:
Hmm... please do so. try to get a plain one, mmm, with high rise. slim legs would be nice. button fly. pull up is also okay. if you cover the upper part, people can't tell if it is a plain skinny jeans or not.

oh and would you please get some oversize tee shirt to cover it?

are you skinny, fit or chubby?

I am actually a bit excited to see how it goes...
Ok, I think I could fulfill this dare and I will do it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Should it be jeans I could imagine to wear in public (not too obvious ones)?

And should it be an oversive tee shirt for women or for men? I'm not sure if I could find a plain one for women.

I would say that I'm relatively fit, as I do a lot of sport (cycling, swimming, gym), but probably not so fit like I've been before the gyms and pools had to close.

Thanks for the dare!

Probably not: mid risk, anal (maybe in the future, but right now I couldn't imagine to do anything regarding anal)

Old 06-14-2021, 07:45 PM   #19
littlejoanne

Quote:
Ok, I think I could fulfill this dare and I will do it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Should it be jeans I could imagine to wear in public (not too obvious ones)?

And should it be an oversize tee shirt for women or for men? I'm not sure if I could find a plain one for women.

I would say that I'm relatively fit, as I do a lot of sport (cycling, swimming, gym), but probably not so fit like I've been before the gyms and pools had to close.

Thanks for the dare!
A lot of pool and gyms. 😍

Please get something you feel comfortable wearing during the day. You may want to try them on in the fitting room to get a feeling before you buy them. I guess the bottom is going to feel a bit empty but otherwise it should be okay. What size do you wear, usually ❓

I see boys wearing really tight jeans a few years back so it is pretty okay, I think, to get the skinny jeans if you are the really skinny type. In case you don't know, get the full jeans instead of the ankle length ones or the cropped ones if you do not want to look very very gay... not that I am against it 😄.

For the tee, I think a men tee is good. Just make sure that you get a size or two bigger than your usual fit. You should look all boys, or men if you insist 😏, and you are the only one who knows that you are wearing a pair o f women jeans.

Let's make sure you are okay with it before we try something else...

Last edited by littlejoanne; 06-14-2021 at 07:55 PM.
Old 06-15-2021, 02:41 AM   #20
pantyhimbo

Quote:

Please get something you feel comfortable wearing during the day. You may want to try them on in the fitting room to get a feeling before you buy them. I guess the bottom is going to feel a bit empty but otherwise it should be okay. What size do you wear, usually ❓

I see boys wearing really tight jeans a few years back so it is pretty okay, I think, to get the skinny jeans if you are the really skinny type. In case you don't know, get the full jeans instead of the ankle length ones or the cropped ones if you do not want to look very very gay... not that I am against it 😄.

For the tee, I think a men tee is good. Just make sure that you get a size or two bigger than your usual fit. You should look all boys, or men if you insist 😏, and you are the only one who knows that you are wearing a pair o f women jeans.

I will probably have some time to do it tomorrow and I've already bought a skirt, so I'm confident that I will have the courage for buying women jeans.

Thanks for the advise to buy full jeans. I haven't thought about the lenght yet, but now I'm sure I prefer them over the ankle length ones. But I promise I will try to buy the skinniest ones I could imagine to wear in public.

I'm not really firm with sizes, especially not with international sizes. Maybe I will need something like a 40 or 42...

Old 06-15-2021, 08:41 AM   #21
pantyhimbo

Quote:

I had some freetime earlier and decided to do this one even today. This time I went to a clothing store that isn't far away from here, but quite big and I expected it to be almost empty at this time. After arriving I startet to scout the store and it was quite empty indeed. I saw just a few salesgirls and customers. At first I took a look at the mens jeans and grabbed two plus a shirt which looked long enough. The fitting rooms were next to the section with the women jeans, so I decided to have a look on them on my way to the fitting rooms. They had a large choice of jeans with different styls and colors, but I was too nervous to have a closer look on them. I spotted a display dummy wearing a high-waisted jeans with slim and long legs colored in a deeper blue (I guess they would look quite handsome on the right woman), so I grabbed one with size 42 and one with 44 (there was no 40), hid them under the other items and went to the fitting rooms.

There was a salesgirl in the area with the fitting rooms and one of the stalls was occupied. I saw two pairs of socks under the curtain, one was bright pink and one was colorful but looked girlish too, so I guessed that it was occupied by to females (well, you probably can't always derive the gender just from the clothes but I also heard them talking^^). Then I saw a sign saying that you were only allowed to take 3 items to the stalls and for a moment I was afraid that the salegirl wanted to check my items, but she just greeted friendly.

I chose a stall that was out of the sight of the salesgirl, closed the curtain carefull, took of my jeans, and tried on one of the female jeans (I skipped the male ones, as I wasn't that nervous this time cause there was no one standing directly in front of my curtain). It turned out, that the one in 42 fitted me quite well, while the other one was too wide. This jeans has a really high waiste (it almost touched my bellybutton) and it is definitively tighter then jeans I wear normally, but not super skinny (the label said "skinny", but I think it could pass through as male jeans regarding the legs). But I looked really silly with this high waiste and you could tell that this is for sure a jeans for women.

Next I tried on the shirt to see if it is able to cover the waiste and indeed it does. I had a really close look, turned around to see my bottom (by the way: it doesn't feel empty at all) and so on and I was sure, that the jeans weren't obvious if I wear them with the oversize tee. So I decided to buy both.

When I left the stall the two women (probably in their teens) were up to leave the area too and they handed some of their items to the salesgirl. There was another sign saying something like: "Leave your items here and we put them back for you." Of course I didn't want to do that, but as I passed the salegirl she said: "You can give me the items you don't want." I was shocked for a moment but when I replied "Don't bother!" she just said "Fine!". Bringing back the items turned out to be not that easy, as the two teenagers were still looking at some jeans. But after I brought back the male jeans and waited a bit they went to the stalls again and I was able to put back the not fitting one.

Again I wasn't really afraid to go to the checkout. Why shouldn't a man buy jeans or a skirt for his girlfriend/wife? So I didn't fear they could assume that I buy them for me. And I know that probably the same applies to buying panties or female underwear in general, but I noticed that I'm much more uncomfortable with buying female underwear.

Home again I tried on the jeans one more time and now I'm not that sure anymore if they are actually unsuspicious. Probably I have to buy another one, if I should wear them in public. But even with another jeans I'm not sure if I'm ready to wear it in public yet. But I promise to consider it at least, if it is absolutely necessary.

All in all I think this was a good and fair dare, which I managed to fulfill. Thank you for giving it to me.

Old 06-15-2021, 06:36 PM   #22
littlejoanne

Quote:
Maybe I will need something like a 40 or 42...
Let's see. 42... that is one and a half of me. 😄 should be good for cuddling.

Can you tell me more about the visit to the shop? Is it big like Target? or a small one? Was it hard to find a size 42 and 44? Don't recall seeing size ~40 jeans anywhere. Maybe I never look. I usually wear a 4, or s, but that largely relies on the brand.

What is the jeans look like? fade? washed? ripped? blue? black? anything different from your men jeans? does it have pockets? is it comfortable?

come to think of it 🤔. you should get a pair of shoes to go with them. how about some outdoor slippers? they are not overly expensive and not too much for some sissy dares.

do you go out wearing your panties? anything you wear under your clothes like a bra, stockings, a cami, etc? don't know why I find this strangely hot.
Old 06-16-2021, 03:53 AM   #23
pantyhimbo

Quote:
Let's see. 42... that is one and a half of me. 😄 should be good for cuddling.

Can you tell me more about the visit to the shop? Is it big like Target? or a small one? Was it hard to find a size 42 and 44? Don't recall seeing size ~40 jeans anywhere. Maybe I never look. I usually wear a 4, or s, but that largely relies on the brand.

What is the jeans look like? fade? washed? ripped? blue? black? anything different from your men jeans? does it have pockets? is it comfortable?

come to think of it 🤔. you should get a pair of shoes to go with them. how about some outdoor slippers? they are not overly expensive and not too much for some sissy dares.

do you go out wearing your panties? anything you wear under your clothes like a bra, stockings, a cami, etc? don't know why I find this strangely hot.
Haha now I feel fat no seriously I think 42 isn't an uncommon size here as I saw a lot of 44 and 46 too.

The shop is definitely smaller than Target as it only sales clothes. But it's probably bigger than the clothings section of Target.

I didn't pay much attention to the other jeans and their sizes. The only model I looked at was the one I bought and there were several ones in several sizes (only missing one I recognized was 40). Guess it's hard to compare sizes of different countries.

They are just plain jeans. Not faded, not washed, not ripped. Nothing special about them. They are blue (guess you could call it mid-blue). The differences to my normal jeans are: they are tighter, they are high-waisted and the pockets are a little bit smaller. Also the crotch is higher and has less space. But yes, it is quite comfy as it has some strecht-fabric.

Could you give me some details on what you mean by "outdoor slippers" or any examples?

I had only worn panties in public once, yet. This was a dare a few days ago. And I had never worn things like bras or so yet. Probably I wouldn't even know how to put on a bra resp. how to close it

Old 06-16-2021, 11:17 PM   #24
littlejoanne

Quote:
They are just plain jeans. Not faded, not washed, not ripped. Nothing special about them. They are blue (guess you could call it mid-blue). The differences to my normal jeans are: they are tighter, they are high-waisted and the pockets are a little bit smaller. Also the crotch is higher and has less space. But yes, it is quite comfy as it has some stretchy-fabric.

Could you give me some details on what you mean by "outdoor slippers" or any examples?

I had only worn panties in public once, yet. This was a dare a few days ago. And I had never worn things like bras or so yet. Probably I wouldn't even know how to put on a bra resp. how to close it
Hmm, it looks like all the things you mentioned about your jeans can be covered up with the tee. 😊 How about wearing them out the next time you go out and see how it goes? Say, some jogging around your block after dark in your new jeans and tee if you are not living in a busy area? btw, do you?

Outdoor slippers are... hmm... slippers that are not carpet slippers, fluffy slippers, home slippers, bath slippers... you know, say, thongs or sandals or anything else. I am worrying about your shoe size number one and then your budget, number two, for a tiny little harmless dare... 😤

You do wear thongs going out, do you? what number do you usually wear? 🤔
Old 06-17-2021, 02:25 AM   #25
pantyhimbo

Quote:
Hmm, it looks like all the things you mentioned about your jeans can be covered up with the tee. 😊 How about wearing them out the next time you go out and see how it goes? Say, some jogging around your block after dark in your new jeans and tee if you are not living in a busy area? btw, do you?

Outdoor slippers are... hmm... slippers that are not carpet slippers, fluffy slippers, home slippers, bath slippers... you know, say, thongs or sandals or anything else. I am worrying about your shoe size number one and then your budget, number two, for a tiny little harmless dare... 😤

You do wear thongs going out, do you? what number do you usually wear? 🤔
It is not that busy, so I think I could do that when its dark and I will give it a try tonight.

Ah you mean something like flip-flops? I normally wear shoes in US10 - US11. My budget is not that high, as I'm still on a part time job while studying, so I will look for some cheaper ones.

Depends on what thongs you mean shoes or underwear. As underwear I just wear boxers

Old 06-17-2021, 06:25 PM   #26
littlejoanne

Quote:
It is not that busy, so I think I could do that when its dark and I will give it a try tonight.

Ah you mean something like flip-flops? I normally wear shoes in US10 - US11. My budget is not that high, as I'm still on a part time job while studying, so I will look for some cheaper ones.

Depends on what thongs you mean shoes or underwear. As underwear I just wear boxers
US size 10~11? You must be really tall.

Anyway, please try to do some jogging, or just doing some walk around in your new outfit tonight. 😊 Jogging is good for your health, ha ha. Might want to do it regularly before you take your evening shower. If you want to wear your panties too I won't mind. 😁 Come to think of it, do you have a lot of them? What kind of panties do you own? Do you have a favourite colour or a certain kind of liking?

By thongs I mean the shoes where you can get them at around ~$5 dollars a pair in Target or Westfield, or other local stores around your area. Pick a pair from the women section. Anything you like... but you have to actually willing to wear them outside. Don't drive in them, thou. I heard it from a male friend that driving in thongs might get you in trouble, just like heels. ☝️
Old 06-18-2021, 06:56 AM   #27
grannyd16
Prodigy

Hi, I have a new task.

Wearing your standard clothes, with your pair of panties underneath, drive to a store in a different city, when you get there, buy yourself ONLY a skirt (learnt from last time)
-Optional additions
Make a comment to the sales clerk on how much you like the skirt

and/or

If available put the skirt on in the store (if you do this, ignore the first line of the next part)
------
After that get in your car and drive somewhere hidden and put the skirt on
Then drive home wearing your skirt and panties
Then once you get near home, find somewhere to put the original pants back on OR keep it on until you get inside.
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 02:33 PM   #28
pantyhimbo

Quote:
US size 10~11? You must be really tall.

Anyway, please try to do some jogging, or just doing some walk around in your new outfit tonight. �� Jogging is good for your health, ha ha. Might want to do it regularly before you take your evening shower. If you want to wear your panties too I won't mind. �� Come to think of it, do you have a lot of them? What kind of panties do you own? Do you have a favourite colour or a certain kind of liking?

By thongs I mean the shoes where you can get them at around ~$5 dollars a pair in Target or Westfield, or other local stores around your area. Pick a pair from the women section. Anything you like... but you have to actually willing to wear them outside. Don't drive in them, thou. I heard it from a male friend that driving in thongs might get you in trouble, just like heels. ☝️
I went out in my new jeans last night. Probably they are not comfortable enough for jogging, so I just walked around a bit. As it was already quite dark this wasn't a really big problem for me and I could easily avoid the bigger roads. But I live und the roof and I had to walk all the stairs down. On the stairs I was quite nervous, but I had luck and no one saw me. A few cars passed me as I was walking arround, but nothing else happened

I decided to pass on the panties and just wore my normal boxers. But I noticed that loose boxers are not the best choice under this type of pants. I have the gstring I had to buy the other day and some panties from ex girl friends, but most of them won't fit probably What panties do I like? Good question. Guess on girls I would prefer normal thongs, as I'm not really a fan of very skimpy panties. Bright colors mostly look good, but darker colors could be great too. And I think a quiet pattern (flowers for example) or a bit of lace could be very cute.

Ok, I will try to get a pair of them soon.

Btw: if there is anything else you want to know, feel free to ask me. Either using my AMA thread or a PM.

Last edited by pantyhimbo; 06-18-2021 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-18-2021, 02:44 PM   #29
pantyhimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Hi, I have a new task.

Wearing your standard clothes, with your pair of panties underneath, drive to a store in a different city, when you get there, buy yourself ONLY a skirt (learnt from last time)
-Optional additions
Make a comment to the sales clerk on how much you like the skirt

and/or

If available put the skirt on in the store (if you do this, ignore the first line of the next part)
------
After that get in your car and drive somewhere hidden and put the skirt on
Then drive home wearing your skirt and panties
Then once you get near home, find somewhere to put the original pants back on OR keep it on until you get inside.
Thanks for your new tasks. As long as I don't have to try it on without the possibility to hide them, I'm sure that I could do that one.

For 99% I will choose the first option as putting them on in the store followed by walking to the car seems to be impossible for me. And I will absolutely put the pants back on before arriving at home, cause I don't want to get spotted by my neighbours wearing a skirt

The stores are probably quite crowded tomorrow, but I don't know if I will have time to do that in the next week. So I think I have to try it tomorrow.

Old 06-19-2021, 08:05 AM   #30
littlejoanne

Quote:
I went out in my new jeans last night. Probably they are not comfortable enough for jogging, so I just walked around a bit. As it was already quite dark this wasn't a really big problem for me and I could easily avoid the bigger roads. But I live und the roof and I had to walk all the stairs down. On the stairs I was quite nervous, but I had luck and no one saw me. A few cars passed me as I was walking around, but nothing else happened

I decided to pass on the panties and just wore my normal boxers. But I noticed that loose boxers are not the best choice under this type of pants. I have the gstring I had to buy the other day and some panties from ex girl friends, but most of them won't fit probably What panties do I like? Good question. Guess on girls I would prefer normal thongs, as I'm not really a fan of very skimpy panties. Bright colors mostly look good, but darker colors could be great too. And I think a quiet pattern (flowers for example) or a bit of lace could be very cute.

Ok, I will try to get a pair of them soon.

Btw: if there is anything else you want to know, feel free to ask me. Either using my AMA thread or a PM.
I really want to see you having something you can wear regularly. Then we can plan some activities. 😊

Please let me know when you have gotten your new thongs. It would be nice if they match your new jeans in some way.

Advertisements
Kink Talk