Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-11-2021, 10:58 AM   #16
Maximilian Jenius

Get two step stools, or a stack of books or put two chairs back to back with about a foot or two of space between. Get a sturdy piece of wood to bridge the gap so you make yourself a little pony. Make sure the height of this is an inch or so above your pussy while you're wearing heels.

Peg your nipples and tie the pegs together with a 12 inch piece of string.

Edge twice and take a USB cable and whip your clit 25 times.

Mount the pony with heels on and start a 15 minute timer. If you've got a vibe, but it between your clit and the wood and turn it on med when the timer goes off. Keep it there for another 15 minutes.

When the timer goes off the second time kick your heels off and turn the vibe on high and restart the timer.

After the third time the timer goes off loop the string connecting the nipple clamps around the front of the piece of wood, restart the timer.

After this dismount the pony and whip your pussy/clit 50 times, in under 2 minutes.

Take the roughest towel you have and floss your clit/pussy with it for 5 minutes.

Cum as much as you like.

Last edited by Maximilian Jenius; 06-11-2021 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Misread what was being asked for.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 11:04 AM   #17
Badant
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
Take some thick rubber bands and place them around each breast and each thigh. Then take a scouring pad and scrub your breasts then your pussy read raw. Rinse in salt water.

Then start to snap the rubber bands 100 for each location. Every band you snap two replace it. At the end do 100 snaps on your clit.

Then take a toliet brush and fuck your pussy with it. You may use the scoring pad to rub your clit to orgasm whilst fucking the toliet brush.

Please use all new/clean equipment
I dont like rubberbands, but i have use the scouring pad to make my breasts and my pussy raw. After this i put the toiletbrush in my pussy and do slow fuscks because it hurts realy much. I tried but the pain was to much at the moment for a orgasm. So i put the toiletbrush out and then i got a real fast and strong orgasm.

Limits: My limits are just normal stuff like blood or illegal ,etc. Something you now you can broke me with that

For more you can check my ama
Badant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 03:10 PM   #18
Badant
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jml3030 View Post
Just a simple one: Take the bristly side of a hairbrush and hit each breast with it 25 times.
It was my first time and i have realy enjoyed them, my breast getting red and raw, and i getting horny from that, i think i will do more with them in the future

sorry i wasnt raly wake during i reading this, so i have do this with a toilletbruch

Limits: My limits are just normal stuff like blood or illegal ,etc. Something you now you can broke me with that

For more you can check my ama

Last edited by Badant; 06-12-2021 at 03:12 PM.
Badant is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk