Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-07-2021, 01:03 PM   #76
raisethebar
Account Banned

Tinder
Create a tinder account, give your two dom girls your password and username. They get to decide if they like a guy/girl. They swipe right or left for you. They also will decide if your going in a “date”. They get to decide what you wear, what your tasks you have to complete during the dare for it to be considered a pass or fail. There’s punishments for failure.

Start of the week you will roll two dice to see how many “dates” you have to go in that week.

The doms can decide if the person is fit or fat, younger or super old. Guy or girl. Single person or group.

Also doggy with eyes closed seems to be a position you favour when you don’t like the stranger. I think the doms could put a rule in eyes have to be open and in missionary. Your ass doesn’t seem to be getting enough attention either.

Last edited by raisethebar; 06-07-2021 at 01:33 PM.
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 01:49 AM   #77
r0ver
getDare Addict

Variation on the chain dare.

You will hide a bag with keys for the chains and a pair of scissors at least 10 metres from where you and Eva will be chained. The key to the bag will also be hidden another 10 metres away.

Eva will wear something like a button through dress that she can slip out of and leave chained to the bench You will wear clothes that mean you will have to be unchained or the clothes cut to free you.

Eva will slip out of her dress, retrieve the keys and the bag and then:

(For Eva's eyes only until you are doing the dare)

Spoiler:
Find 10 people to come and play with Anais (can be individuals or groups). She has to beg them to let her be unchained by offering to let them do what they want with her.
She has to persuade at least 7 of the people to let her be unchained. Once 10 people have been asked, if she hasn't persuaded 7 people she can either choose to have her clothes cut off her, keep going until 7 people [I]have[/I] decided to let her free, or let you keep her as a slave for 24 hours.

You can also try to persuade them that she has to be cut free instead. You can offer to flash or strip for them, or any sexual favours you feel comfortable with.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 12:33 AM   #78
Slutanais

I invited Eva and Elsa to my place yesterday evening. We first played a card game but a strip version of it. And to be fare I had a big disadvantage and Elsa had a big advantage. So obviously I lost because I end up naked first. Eva was topless and Elsa just lost her hoodie. Next we ordered pizza and they could write anything all over my body until the delivery guy came. By this time is was covered with slutty and degrading words, even on my face ! Obviously they forced me to open the door and to offer him to fuck me. He was really happy and said yes but quickly. Then he fucked me on my table looking at all the words on my back and at Evans boobs.

After he left, they told me I had to keep a maximum of his cum and to let it drip on my pizza as a kind of sauce. It was a little disgusting to add the cum taste on a pizza but I ate all of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Next time you and Eva are alone together play strip liar dice and order a pizza. Winner then writes with a sharpie on the loser whatever and wherever she likes and the loser has to answer the door when the pizza comes.
Then we created a Tinder account for me like suggested in

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
Tinder
Create a tinder account, give your two dom girls your password and username. They get to decide if they like a guy/girl. They swipe right or left for you. They also will decide if your going in a “date”. They get to decide what you wear, what your tasks you have to complete during the dare for it to be considered a pass or fail. There’s punishments for failure.

Start of the week you will roll two dice to see how many “dates” you have to go in that week.

The doms can decide if the person is fit or fat, younger or super old. Guy or girl. Single person or group.

Also doggy with eyes closed seems to be a position you favour when you don’t like the stranger. I think the doms could put a rule in eyes have to be open and in missionary. Your ass doesn’t seem to be getting enough attention either.
They chose a really sex picture of my, where my boobs are almost out of my shirt and my ass is visible in my jean short inside a mirror. They said that all guys with like it and I will have a looot of matches.

Then we discussed about the rules for my future dates. The frequency that you proposed was too much for me in time. They told me that I needed to date at least one people each week and that I need to fuck at each date. If I don't I will get a punishment dare and I will be harder than the usual ones (I don't want to think about that ...)

We all have access to my account and they are the only one that can select people by swapping. I can only talk with my matches, but they can talk for me too !

I will told them before I go to a date and they can add one special task each that I need to do if I don't want a punishment. The first date will be next week and they agreed that I need to get fucked by a guy (they will choose an old ugly one I think) in missionary position and I need to look him all the time while he fuck me. This already disgust me ...

I will told you more when I will date someone. Thanks

Anaïs the Slut

Loves : bondage, public humiliation

Limits : too much pain, edges, pictures, permanent, piss and scat, people IRL

Toys : cuffs (arms & legs), ropes, gag, collar & leash, plug, paddle, clamps, 2 dildos (1 suction cup), locks and what you can find in a flat

Anaïs, 1,72m, blond, 95D.
Slutanais is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Slutanais for this post:
Old 06-09-2021, 04:52 PM   #79
raisethebar
Account Banned

Scavenger hunt

Seems like there is few limits anymore, so what about a scavenger hunt of things you have to do for the girls. They can come with you to witness you succeeding or failing. You have to complete all the tasks on the scavenger hunt.
-blow 3 guys, however one cock has to be over 21 cm (8 inches), one under 11cm (4 inches), and one between 13-17 cm. Have to blow them first then ask if you can measure. If you have already filled that size it doesn’t count as anything. Have to swallow.

-make one girl cum from oral sex

-get 5 guys to take a picture with you, on your phone. You will be naked. They can be clothed.

-finger your pussy in an Uber

-finger/use a toy to make yourself cum sitting at a bench

-find three items that you can fuck yourself with that are not toys, fingers, or people. Can’t get them at your place

-get fucked in a double penetration

The girls can add, remove, change as they see fit. Give you a time limit. Up to them.
Old 06-09-2021, 04:53 PM   #80
raisethebar
Account Banned

What do the girls think about getting you to dance at amateur night at a strip club? Get up on stage and strip foe the crowd?
Old 06-09-2021, 04:56 PM   #81
Exhibitionist18

Go for a naked walk and barefoot. With a remote vibe. Keep you hands behind your back. If anyone ask why you are naked tell them because I want everyone to see me nakex and to take pics
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 02:10 PM   #82
raisethebar
Account Banned

Have they picked you date out yet?
Old 06-12-2021, 02:14 PM   #83
Exhibitionist18

Go for a completely naked walk that means barefoot to And get some coffee to drink. Must edge 4times before returning home.
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 01:31 AM   #84
Slutanais

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Variation on the chain dare.

You will hide a bag with keys for the chains and a pair of scissors at least 10 metres from where you and Eva will be chained. The key to the bag will also be hidden another 10 metres away.

Eva will wear something like a button through dress that she can slip out of and leave chained to the bench You will wear clothes that mean you will have to be unchained or the clothes cut to free you.

Eva will slip out of her dress, retrieve the keys and the bag and then:

(For Eva's eyes only until you are doing the dare)

Spoiler:
Find 10 people to come and play with Anais (can be individuals or groups). She has to beg them to let her be unchained by offering to let them do what they want with her.
She has to persuade at least 7 of the people to let her be unchained. Once 10 people have been asked, if she hasn't persuaded 7 people she can either choose to have her clothes cut off her, keep going until 7 people [I]have[/I] decided to let her free, or let you keep her as a slave for 24 hours.

You can also try to persuade them that she has to be cut free instead. You can offer to flash or strip for them, or any sexual favours you feel comfortable with.

We did this one. We agreed on an hour we were both free for 1 hour and we went to a park with everything needed. I didn't look for the spoiler so I was scary of what Eva will do with me. She was not so much confident because she needed to get naked for the first time, even if it was short !

She tied me up with a chain through my clothes and locked it. The chain was looping around my clothes and my body so I was not able to undress and my only way to get free was to cut everything !

Then she went to her tree in front of mine and she locked herself. She looked at me and I saw her starting to shake and I saw the fear in her eyes. I thought that I look that way too when I do a dare and that made me extremely horny !! Then she undressed quickly and she runned to the key and to the bag. She opened it, took both chain keys and runned back to her chain. She unlocked her clothes and dressed herself back. No one appeared in that time. She then sat and took a deep breath and a break.

Next she got the bag, came to me and said " You had fun watching me don't You ? Now it's me turn to have fun with you !" And she laughed loud. She explained me that she will bring me 10 people and I need to beg them for the autorisation to get free. For that I could offer them to do almost anything to me. And she said I could fail to have autorisation just once (I saw later that in fact it was 3 !)

She left and came back once after the other with 10 people :

- A young guy, I begged him on my knees, I sucked him and I swallowed his cum, I got the autorisation
- A normal guy, he was nice and gave me the autorisation without nothing to do
- A women that took a picture of my head licking her pussy, I got the autorisation
- A men that wanted to fuck my ass, but with my clothes on it was impossible. I explained him I couldn't get out and he said that he could rip it and I said no, first fail !
- A women that spit on my face a few times and made me beg in a lot of ways, I got the autorisation
- A black guy that wanted me to deepthroat his really huge dick. It was really hard but I managed to do it and he cummed deeply inside my throat
- A women that get angry and ordered to Eva to let me free before leaving fast, I count as an autorisation
- Two women's, like teenage best friend that have a lot of fun with me. They took pictures, and vids of me doing crazy stuff like making the dog, barging, making the pig... They spit on me, made me lick both pussy, make me say that I am a whore in a video and other stuff like that. I finally got their autorisation
-An really old and disgusting guy. I didn't knew but I already had succeed but as Eva told me I had only one fail I was forced to suck him hard and to take his cum on my face. It was really disgusting and I almost puke ! But I got his autorisation too

As I got 9/10 Eva unlocked me and she told me that I only needed 7/10 and that I didn't had to suck the last one. She was laughing a lot and I was really mad at her for that but also horny to be a total whore like that.

Thanks for this dare,
Anaïs the slut

Toys : cuffs (arms & legs), ropes, gag, collar & leash, plug, paddle, clamps, 2 dildos (1 suction cup), locks and what you can find in a flat

The following 2 users say Thank You to Slutanais for this post:
Old 06-13-2021, 01:55 AM   #85
r0ver
getDare Addict

What you wear is up to you, but you must have the same number of items on the top half as the bottom. For once its better to have more clothes
Go to a park.

Toss the coin. If it's a heads you must remove an item of clothing from your top half and drop it on the floor. If it's a tails remove an item from your lower half and drop it on the floor.
Walk for a minute and repeat until nude.
Now at some point you will be either topless or bottomless. If you are topless and throw a heads then you must jog on the spot for a minute and then walk for a minute before doing the next toss. If you are bottomless and throw a tails you must bend over at the waist sticking your arse in the air for a minute and then walk for a minute before doing the next toss.

When you are fully nude you can choose one of two variations (you can even let the coin choose for you - heads easy and tails hard.)
The easier version: Toss the coin. If you get heads you will masturbate to orgasm before returning to get your clothes and putting them on. If you get tails you must spank your arse once for every coin toss you made before collecting your clothes and returning home.

The harder version: throw the coin one last time. If it is a heads you have to find someone to give head to. If it is tails you will find someone to fuck and they get the choice of pussy or arse.

If you don't manage to get someone to blow or fuck, you must leave your clothes at the park. You will also add up the total number of coin tosses taken and for that number of days you must remain naked whenever you are at home and can't wear underwear at any time (unless it's part of another dare)
Old 06-13-2021, 02:33 AM   #86
r0ver
getDare Addict

Have you arranged any dates yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutanais View Post
I invited Eva and Elsa to my place yesterday evening. We first played a card game but a strip version of it. And to be fare I had a big disadvantage and Elsa had a big advantage. So obviously I lost because I end up naked first. Eva was topless and Elsa just lost her hoodie. Next we ordered pizza and they could write anything all over my body until the delivery guy came. By this time is was covered with slutty and degrading words, even on my face ! Obviously they forced me to open the door and to offer him to fuck me. He was really happy and said yes but quickly. Then he fucked me on my table looking at all the words on my back and at Evans boobs.

After he left, they told me I had to keep a maximum of his cum and to let it drip on my pizza as a kind of sauce. It was a little disgusting to add the cum taste on a pizza but I ate all of it.

Then we created a Tinder account for me like suggested in

They chose a really sex picture of my, where my boobs are almost out of my shirt and my ass is visible in my jean short inside a mirror. They said that all guys with like it and I will have a looot of matches.

Then we discussed about the rules for my future dates. The frequency that you proposed was too much for me in time. They told me that I needed to date at least one people each week and that I need to fuck at each date. If I don't I will get a punishment dare and I will be harder than the usual ones (I don't want to think about that ...)

We all have access to my account and they are the only one that can select people by swapping. I can only talk with my matches, but they can talk for me too !

I will told them before I go to a date and they can add one special task each that I need to do if I don't want a punishment. The first date will be next week and they agreed that I need to get fucked by a guy (they will choose an old ugly one I think) in missionary position and I need to look him all the time while he fuck me. This already disgust me ...

I will told you more when I will date someone. Thanks

Anaïs the Slut
Old 06-15-2021, 10:01 PM   #87
ginko11

Pick out two different pairs of heels that are the same height. Wear a shirt, a skirt and wear one of each of the heels together with your outfit, so that you're wearing two different shoes. Go to a public place and take off the shoes and insert each of the heels until you edge. Put the shoes back on and wear them until you get home, insert again and edge again. Please describe the shoes in detail in your report. Repeat again if you like it with other pairs of mismatched heels.

ginko11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 12:20 AM   #88
Slutanais

We did the scavenger hunt this weekend too, it was amazing !!

Quote:
Scavenger hunt

Seems like there is few limits anymore, so what about a scavenger hunt of things you have to do for the girls. They can come with you to witness you succeeding or failing. You have to complete all the tasks on the scavenger hunt.
-blow 3 guys, however one cock has to be over 21 cm (8 inches), one under 11cm (4 inches), and one between 13-17 cm. Have to blow them first then ask if you can measure. If you have already filled that size it doesn’t count as anything. Have to swallow.

-make one girl cum from oral sex

-get 5 guys to take a picture with you, on your phone. You will be naked. They can be clothed.

-finger your pussy in an Uber

-finger/use a toy to make yourself cum sitting at a bench

-find three items that you can fuck yourself with that are not toys, fingers, or people. Can’t get them at your place

-get fucked in a double penetration

The girls can add, remove, change as they see fit. Give you a time limit. Up to them.

For this one we were all three with Eva and Elsa. I gave them the list you send and I told them to make a new one with their ideas and that they can add or modifie anything. This is the list they gave me back :

-blow and swallow one cock over 22 cm, one under 10cm, and one between 14-18 cm. Have to blow them first then ask if you can measure.

-Lick one girl's pussy for 5 min

- Finger your pussy in a bus

- Strip fully naked in an Uber

- Find three items in the street that you can insert in your pussy. Fuck them on a public bench for 3min each

- Get fucked in the ass by 3 men that come from another state : one from "black africa", one from asia and one from arab/middle east. As always first they fuck you and after you can ask where they were born.

- Enter in some small shops and ask each people you meet if they want your thong. When someone eventually say yes put it off in front of him/her, give it and leave.

They also told me I had only 3 hours to do all of this, that it has already start, that I will have no way to check time directly and that they will both follow me to check if I do everything correctly !!! I was really excited and horny so I just started. I wanted a lots of things to happen to me ! Spoil : there was

I decided to start by the blowjobs maybe because it was the first on the list. We started near my house in the street so I looked for an hidden place to do it. I found a corner in a small street that was good enough. Then I went back to the big street and I started to ask randomly to guys if they wanted a free blowjob now. Lots of them said no but eventually one said yes. So I took him in the corner and I sucked him hard until he cummed in my mouth. Then I realized I had nothing to mesure his cock so I asked him was length it was and he said "like 17-19". So I asked to Eva and Elsa if it was ok and they said no I had to check myself !

So I decided to lost some time and I went back home to take a kind of ruler that could be rolled so it easy to put in a pocket. I went back at my corner and I found another guy. By the way it was also humiliating to offer my mouth to a lot of guys and I was already so much wet! I sucked him and I asked if I could measure him : he was 17cm, good!

I then searched for a big dick so I asked mostly to black men and one accepted. His dick was really huge and I had no doubt it will be ok for 22+ cm But I had trouble to suck him and specially to take more than half of his dick inside. So he took quite a while to cum. Then I checked to be sure : he was 25cm !!!

Lastly I needed a small one, so I found another guy. I swallowed him and measure him and... 11cm ! Just a little bit too long ! So I had to search for another one. I finally found one and he was 9cm !

I had already swallowed the cum of 5 guys and I felt like a total slut now. Elsa and Eva told me that 1 hour was already gone so I had to hurry. I then called for an taxi (kind of Uber) but before I did the thong item. I went inside a bakery next to me and I asked to the 3 people that were waiting one after the other. The first two said no and told me to go but the last one said yes. So I looked the first two into the eyes, I took my thong off under my skirt and I gave it to the first men. I just said "have fun" and I left.

My Uber was there now so we went inside with Eva and Elsa and I told the driver to drop us in a park downtown. Then I asked him if he had a problem if I put myself more comfortable. Of course he said ok to this, but he looked me really weird when I undressed myself to be fully naked in his car. He asked me what I was doing and I explained him that it was a bet and that I could enjoy the view as much as he wants. My pussy was sooo wet that when we got out of the car they was a huuuge mark on the seat ! But I had a problem : I didn't bring any money with me and I needed to pay him. So I bend myself and I whispered in his ear "If you don't make me pay the ride, you can fuck me however you want now". I saw his eyes and I knew it was ok ! So the girls went out and the driver came in the back and fucked me in the pussy. I was naked, taken in doggy style in a taxi somewhere along a busy road downtown. It's unbelievable I was ok to do that ! But at the moment I was so horny I could have done anything !!!

Then we walked in park, me in front, the girls some meters behind. If heard them laugh loud from time to time and I was sure they talked dirty about me. I was looking in the same time for items to insert in my pussy and for a kinky women. I asked all the women I met I they wanted a free oral sex but I got like 20 negative answers. But finally a young girl (she was not 20yo I think) said yes. So I took her in a kind of bushes right away, I softly pull off her panties under her dress then I lied down on the grass. I guided her to sit on my face and I started to lick her clit and pussy. I did my best and she told me after that it was really good, I did it for lick a looong time until I was sure it was more than 5min. I had trouble to breath in her skirt, her pussy smelled a lot, that drove me crazy ! As I was on the floor with no panties Eva and Elsa had a full view on my pussy and they took some pictures of the scene ! They showed me after, I looked liked a real slutty whore...

On my way to find this girl I already took a nice wood branch, and a beer glass bottle to fuck myself. I searched for a last item and I found quickly an ice cream half melted half frozen.

It was a little disgusting but I liked the idea of this weird insertions and I had no time to waste anymore : I had just 1 hour left ! So I sat on the bench next to me and I fuck my pussy first with the ice cream, then with the branch and with the beer bottle. I did this for quite a long time with each one to make sure that it was at least 3min. Of course Eva and Elsa checked all the times during the day. They was 3 guys and 2 women that stopped to watch me doing this and I had to explain them what I was doing. They all took pictures and videos of me and my pussy...

Lastly I went to a bus stop and waited for it a few minutes. I had no shame anymore so I just sat in the bus in the middle of 3-4 people and I started to finger my pussy there without trying to hide it. I was like so crazy !! I did this for 3 stops and we get out the bus. I chose a bus stop next to a public bathroom I knew and I knew there was a lot of people. Girls told me I had 30 min left only !

I just went into the men restroom and I looked for colored skin men. I offered to each of them my little ass. The first that was ok looked like an arab so I let him fuck my ass, it hurt because I wasn't prepared and I head no time to do it. He cummed quickly and I asked him were he came from : Algeria, good ! Then I found a black guy that fucked my ass rought. He had a big one too and that hurt me a lot, I was almost crying !! I thanked him but he was born there in Deutschland !

I found another black guy just after and he fuck me hard too. This time I really cry a lot. But I worthed it ! He was born in Congo! I only needed an Asian guy but I didn't found one. So I went out of the men bathroom and the girls told me I had only 10 min left ! I started to search for this guy somewhere around. I felt my anus really open and the cum was dripping out of it as I walked around. I felt the cum of all this guys running down my legs... I finally found a guy that wanted to fuck me, I bring him to the restroom and he fucked me nicely (at least compared to the others). When I asked him about where he came from I was praying it was my last chance before time was out. But happily he was born in china!

So I went out and told the girls I had finished the hunt !!! They told me I did it in 2h58 minutes so I deserved a good orgasm but only in public. So I went back into the men restroom and I touched myself hard and I had a really good one. I screamed a lot even if they were people around, I didn't care. I screamed so loud that the girls heard me from outside clearly.

Thank you for this really good dare and for this amazing day !!!

Anaïs the slut

The following 2 users say Thank You to Slutanais for this post:
Old 06-16-2021, 12:24 AM   #89
Slutanais

Sorry I didn't answer quickly for the Tinder dare but I was busy. Yes they already set up my date, this is how it went :

Quote:
Have they picked you date out yet?
It's amazing how many matches the girls had for me in a week ! They chose only really ugly guys and they're a lot !!! Basically they texted all of them and told them that I will fuck them if they wait long enough.

The first meeting was yesterday evening. The girls chose a very very ugly guy. He was like 70yo, really fat (maybe like 150kg) and definitely not the clean kind of men !!

They both add a rule. Elsa rule was " you will ring at his door with a button shirt opened and say " I don't want to talk, I am a real sex slut so let's start now" and you will take the lead to make sex quick". I his humiliating but it kind of think. But Eva was a lot more sadistic. Her rule was :

"You will came with a bowl of strawberries and you will start by sucking his dick until the orgasm. You will make him cum on the fruits. Then he will need some time before getting hard again. You will both strip naked and you will way lying on his belly. You have to eat all the strawberry with the new sauce looking him in the eyes. Of course he can watch you and touch you in any way he wants.
PS : remember the missionary eye to eye"

Before the meeting Eva send a few messages to make sure he will like to watch me eat him cum like that.

So I did all of that ! I was disgusting in so many way and I almost puke a few times !

I ring at his house almost topless, I enter the place saying the sentence and I directly took his pants off and started to suck him. He smelled really bad like he didn't clean work a week !!! I managed myself to not puke and made him cum on the strawberry.

Then we were lying on his bed naked, and I was eating the cummed fruits. Each one disgusted me more than the previous and made me closer to puke... During this time he touched my boobs, face, ass a lot. He took a nice view off my pussy+ass and started fingering me with his dirty fingers.

After 20 minutes I had finished the fruits and he was hard again so I put some lube on it and I told him to fuck me looking in my eyes. So he climbed over me and started to move. I was shaked by this fat guy and he was so heavy I almost couldn't breath anymore ! I looked him all the time and it was the first time of this dares that I had no sexual pleasure. But I have to admit that it was so much humiliating that i was really horny inside my brain at the same time.

Happily he came fast so I run out and I came back home. It was definitely a disgusting experience !!

Anaïs the slut

The following user says Thank You to Slutanais for this post:
Old 06-16-2021, 08:49 PM   #90
raisethebar
Account Banned

Well done on both, now they almost seem to simple. Guess the girls are going to have to make things more difficult.

Advertisements
Kink Talk