Old 06-05-2021, 07:56 AM   #1
Always

Default Travel rules and dares

Hey all! I’m currently traveling for work and am looking for rules to follow and dares to do while I have a break over the weekend! They can also extend into the next week as long as they don’t interfere with work. I do have a few things I’m planning on doing over the weekend, such as going to a tech store in the area, going to a Fascinations sex store today or tomorrow, and maybe going for a hike. If y’all have any suggestions for things to buy from Fascinations I’d love some suggestions! I do have a tight budget though and a lot of toys back home (that I’m regretting not bringing) but I know I’m going to get a small bottle of lube at least.

I can’t wait to read all of your suggestions! If you have any questions feel free to ask them, I’ll answer them as honestly as I can

Always
Always is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 09:50 AM   #2
Always

Quick update: Gonna be gone again for another week so I'm looking for more hotel dares, tasks or rules to follow while I'm gone! This time I'm going to take a couple of toys including my chastity cage and a small vibrator, my goal is to not cum at all next week, but at the very least to not cum the last three days.
Old 06-12-2021, 10:30 AM   #3
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Edge every hour during the work but no cum
And stay butt plugged during a day
Old 06-12-2021, 10:53 AM   #4
Hammerdown1_

At the hotel, any time you get into an elevator alone, drop your pants, and if your risky enough, your underwear and don’t pick them back up until the elevator stops

Kik: bwade93
Hammerdown1_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 10:54 AM   #5
Always

I won't be able to edge during work, but I'll edge every hour I'm at the hotel! And I don't have a butt plug to take this time
Old 06-12-2021, 10:54 AM   #6
Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdown1_ View Post
At the hotel, any time you get into an elevator alone, drop your pants, and if your risky enough, your underwear and don’t pick them back up until the elevator stops
If I take the elevator (and there's not a camera in it) I'll do this!

Advertisements
Kink Talk