Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-26-2010, 11:51 PM   #1
Mick

Default At the doctor

Hello everyone. I was just wondering how often everyone is naked when they go to the doctors office. Like infront of the nurse or doctor, parent etc.
For me I am usually naked from start to finish. I have a huge medical fetish so whenever I'm there I usually get a a huge boner but the nurse doesnt seem to mind. I enjoy being naked infront of as many doctors as possible. I found that they usually have patients stay in their underware rather than naked so I just don't wear underware so I can be completely nude.
Please leave stories

Dislikes: pee and poop, mess, pain, cam, gay stuff, anal

16/male

[email protected] email mee
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #2
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default did a coupple of times.

Usually Im at the docs for a reason..

On a few I had a female doc for a while.
And she had to check my but for a past medical issue...
Meaning she had to probe with her finger and I was already semi hard from
just being nude in front of a hot doc.

While probing me, I ended up cuming right there, and it was such a shudder that she noticed, and asked if i just had a orgasm.
I stated yes, and appologized.

She said that its understandable, and had me turn around.
Btw the time I turned around and sat on the bench, she was already working on my pole and i was getting turned on yet again.

As it is, It didnt happen till she started to give me bj.

Was the best doc visit ever... and I would have kept going to her forever but she moved per family few months later.

As it is, from then on, whenever I got to see her instead of the P.A.
I was always nude.

With other docs I was rarely fully nude... though one other case I was
doing fertility related chks and was actually having trouble getting turned on enough to get it going.

They sent the receptionist in, and instead of giving me magazine or similar she & I had sex but as I came she captured it all.

I asked if she does this for all patients... said nope.
But I doubt that was true.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tcitycity for this post:
Old 05-10-2010, 05:00 AM   #3
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I've never been naked at the Doctors.
I had to wear a gown think with just my underwear once when I had an Xray. That's it.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:13 AM   #4
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

Of course the nurses don't mind you naked, they see it every day. O.o

I've been naked for my yearly girl appointment. I don't enjoy it, but it doesn't bother me either. It gets especially weird when I'm naked and the doc starts pressing and rubbing my breasts for the exam.

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:33 PM   #5
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

about five seconds each time when she is checking the 'goods'

will do: most things not in limits

limits/dislikes: urine/feces, family, public, pain, pics, messy

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...926#post272926

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #6
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I go once a year to get a normal check-up. Part of the check-up is examing my body for any harmful stuff. I do have to be naked. Lets just say, they really should put heaters in the examing rooms.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:36 AM   #7
samantha69

Naked at a doctor's office? It wouldn't bother me.

At my general practice doctor's office the usual procedure is strip to panties and put on this short thin tie-in-the-back gown thing. When my doctor comes in to examine me, I always find it easiest to just take the gown off rather than hold it open over different areas. (My doctor is a woman but I have done the same when I had a male doctor.) The panties get pulled down for certain parts of the exam. I would not be bothered in the least by just removing everything at the start (I do not have any problem with nudity) but the nurse always says remove everything except your panties and then put on this gown, so I just assume that is the way they prefer things to be.

Now at my ob/gyn's office, when your feet are in the stirrups and you are wide open, that is about as naked and exposed as you can be.

Hey, after childbirth when it sometimes seems as if half the hospital staff is in the delivery room looking at your no longer private parts and there is a public discussion about how many centimeters your vagina is dilated... hell, it makes even a colonoscopy seem like a private event.
samantha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to samantha69 for this post:
Old 06-10-2021, 02:26 PM   #8
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

For it was different for years with a female GP. For her checks it was always fully clothed just lifting up the shirt. When she needed to check down there she had to ask for an assistant in the room. So with both of them its lower pants/underwear to knees for the check and back up in seconds.

Now with a guy doctor its the standard gown on from start. He does say underwear/socks can stay on. When we get to those checks now he suggests just taking off underwear if I am comfortable. Last year with covid fully clothed exam. I would find it easier to probably now just have gown without underwear on from start...

Its nothing like the kids years of basically fully nude with parents in the room.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lowlysub for this post:
Old 06-11-2021, 03:28 PM   #9
kellianne1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Hello everyone. I was just wondering how often everyone is naked when they go to the doctors office. Like infront of the nurse or doctor, parent etc.
For me I am usually naked from start to finish. I have a huge medical fetish so whenever I'm there I usually get a a huge boner but the nurse doesnt seem to mind. I enjoy being naked infront of as many doctors as possible. I found that they usually have patients stay in their underware rather than naked so I just don't wear underware so I can be completely nude.
Please leave stories
Starting when I was 18 Master would write a daily phrase on the hairless skin above my vagina. For example "Slave" or "Slut" or anything he wanted to humiliate me. I needed to go for a check up and I scheduled my appointment as the last of the day. Master wrote "Use this cunt hard" and off I went wearing a summer shift that buttons breast to just below my pussy. I have been to this female doctor for most of my life so she and her nurses know my history. I grew up a complete submissive, so much so that my master took control of me at a very early age. My momma gave her written consent because she too is s submissive slut. My Doctor, I will call her Dr. Jane was told once I turned 18 and was no longer a minor they could play with me and humiliate me all they wanted to.
Back to the visit. When I arrived the previous patient was just leaving. The door was locked behind her. The receptionist welcomed me with a kiss, and said "Dr. Jane wants you naked, so strip you slut". without giving be a chance to help she ripped my dress off and through it away. "You won't need it"
Nurse Alice came out and clipped a nipple leash on me and made me crawl while she lead me. Dr. Jane saw the writing on my pussy and laughed. "As if I needed to know I can use you.
If you have read this far you are saying to your self NO FUCKING WAY. NO DOCTOR WOULD DO THIS.
You would be right except Dr. Jane and staff run a fetish clinic and I go to her 4 times a year.
Dr. Jane did a complete exam (She is an actual Dr.) and then the "FUN" began. Each of her staff walked in with a strap-on and began raping me. All of my holes including my mouth were stuffed and ridden hard. When they finished I was paddled hard and left shaking. Nurse Alice walked me out the back door to my car and I was told to drive home naked. It was like 7pm by this time and it was dark so I should be okay. Master was waiting for me smiling. He cuddled me on the sofa and we watched the Video of my exam together. The next day I stopped by Dr. Jane's office and kissed each of them and thanked them for the exam.
Every word of this is true. I love my Master he takes such good care of my needs.

Limits: Public, scat, public cross dressing, Family, Illegal, permanent

dislikes: anal, denial, video messages,

likes: bondage, pics, spanking, being dominated, semi public, humiliation, exposure, deep throating, cross dressing
kellianne1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 07:51 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlysub View Post
Its nothing like the kids years of basically fully nude with parents in the room.
Yep i remember my older sister taking me and the doctor examining my adolescent penis with her in the room

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk