Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-04-2017, 10:00 AM   #1
swrd4

Default Spanked as an adult

A lot of people were spanked as children but how many adults here are still spanked as adults. If you are spanked please describe how you are spanked, what you wear, implements, position, who spanks you?
swrd4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:50 AM   #2
cariadferch

A lot of people were spanked as children
I was not, though I have had a spanking fetish since my teens.

Describe how you are spanked.
My spankings come from payments/dares incurred from this site.

What you wear?
Normally causal clothing worn around the house, especially what I wear to bed, which usually (for the winter) is an old t-shirt, doctor scrub pants and panties.

Implements?
A ping pong paddle has been the norm of late.

Position?
Usually bent over something (arm of the couch, bed, vanity in the bathroom, etc.)

Who spanks you?
Myself, which is a bit weird, but I try to pay up on all my debts.

My likes, dislikes & limits.
cariadferch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:57 PM   #3
Twins

Mum spanked me and sis since we where 5 the most recent time was yesterday

For being rude, swearing, forgetting chores (sis also spanks me sometimes for pleasure)

What ever top I've got on (normally a tank top) we are required to nude from stomach down

Spread over her lap normally occasional laid in bed

Mum and sis

Into pee/spanking/choking/incest
And a bunch more
Twins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:43 PM   #4
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

I had older generation parents which this was probably a lot more normal.

My Dad was the type if I lived in his house it was his rules. He believed in spanking no matter the age. For many they seem to stop in teen years but not my Dad. His spankings for punishments were more as I grew older. Up to my teen years I remember the though of spanking but not any pain.

From 13-18 the spankings were often for my mouth and attitude. I was a rebellious teenager. If I stayed out late or did anything against his rules I got spanked. The worse the rule the more I got. The worst I stayed out on a 4th of July past fireworks in my mid-teen years. They likely knew but I never asked. When I got home all the family was looking for me. I was immediately sent to get the "Board of Education" paddle. This was the rare and probably only time I was paddled hard and nude in front of the entire family. All the rest were in private in bedroom or garage. Normally his spanking were hard enough to notice but not much more. That time I felt it so much I was to the kicking and crying state. I have no idea how many but it seemed like forever. I was then sent to my room to bed.
I was also grounded for 2 weeks. Any time I was grounded I had a "reminder spanking" so I remembered why I was grounded. I got those when I got up and just before bed. They were only a small amount of swats, but the first few days hurt still from the first day.

From 18-21 I lived at home during college. They helped pay a little bit of it and I lived at home then. The few times I got spanked as an adult were all school related. I had 2 different quarters I did other non-school events a lot so I ended up failing a few classes. I resisted the spanking at that adult age but knew enough to put up with it. I got spanked originally for the grades about 20 hard times. He then wanted to make sure I remembered to study hard to each week until the next quarters grades came I got a reminder spanking of 10. That helped each time to get me to study well to bring my grades back up. The last time I was 20.

What you wear?
Depended on age and punishment. It went from younger I was fully dressed to the painful fully nude. Most often underwear only but sometimes slightly lowered.

Implements?
Always was 'Board of Education' which was a large small wood paddle that was thin but thick enough to hold up.

Position?
Most often bent over something. Common in bedroom just over bed. If garage it was bend over his sawhorse. The worst once I noted above was probably only time I remember a truly OTK spanking.

People?
With exception of the 1 time I noted it was always in private with my Dad (or mom). Now everybody around could easily tell what was happening. Luckily the only time non-family were present in the house I was still pre-teen. I knew better then to go against him with friends around. I don't think he would have cared.

Who spanks you?
Anything real was always my Dad. My mom if she ever did was the I needed the reminder now, but wait for Dad later...

Note:
Its quite different when the spanking is not your choice. I never thought of it was sexual. I never remember any body actions noting sexual hints.
Now days people might think it as abuse, but it was all his generation. Its also like 25-40 years ago that was a lot more accepted by that generation.

Ironically now that years have passed and he is no longer around I now have the fetish to wish I could return to those years...

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:50 PM   #5
rrichmon

Rarely, though I have had a spanking fetish since my early teens.

My spankings come from dares or just every now and then for fun. sometimes its self and sometimes others.

What you wear?
a mix of things, usually everything from fully clothed, to underwear, to the bare.

Implements?
I got a paddle, ruler, hairbrush, and the good old hand. havent used much else in a while

Position?
Bent over something, OTK, standing holding knees. laying down.

Who spanks you?
Sometimes myself, sometimes a friend. most of the time though its myself

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 02:17 PM   #6
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Now for my today's comment...

My spankings also come from dares mostly. I have been to a few mistress and got some spanking with other parts of the session.

What you wear?
Depends on dare. For mistress sessions always nude

Implements?
For my own hand and paddle. From the Mistress sessions many different types to count.

Position?
For me often just standing.

The Mistress sessions I have done all seemed to prefer a bench I kneeled over so I could be strapped down. Not sure if I like not being able to move or the unstrapped so I would have sudden movements.

Who spanks you?
Most often myself. Only a few times with mistress or a friend.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 05:07 AM   #7
Sabina
Distinguished Member

i quote: I was not, though I have had a spanking fetish since my teens.

My spankings come from partner Domme woman or payments/dares incurred from this site.

What you wear?
Normally naked, or what I was tell to wear if part of dare.

Implements?
Hand, whip, cane stick, shoe or dipend on dare

Position?
Usually on the her knee, or dipend on dare if self spank

Who spanks you?
Domme femeale partner or self if lost some dare and I am order to do it
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 09:46 AM   #8
PartySlut
getDare Devil

I was never spanked as a child only started in my late teens. It started around 16-18 when i started getting birthday spanks and since then I've made sure I've gotten them on every birthday. And eventually i started getting spanked more for punishments and payments and for dares from here.

What you wear?
Usually whatever im wearing when the spanking is given which is almost always a dress or skirt if it was for a punishment it was always on my bare ass which meant if i was wearing pants or shorts they'd have to be removed. Butt plugs were often used too especially if it was for a punishment

Implements?
Usually a hand or paddle (wooden or leather)

Position?
Usually bent over something legs spread

Who spanks you?
Myself, partners, friends

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 02:25 AM   #9
321tt
Distinguished Member

I was spanked as an adult only in fun/sex/DS scenarios, always just me and the spanker.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 08:38 AM   #10
rhl
getDare Succubus

I inched answered a CL ad for someone to get tied up spanked and be used. This happened, as explained in their back yard.
I was tied over a bench he raised my skirt, dropped my panties and hit the ass with various instruments until the ass was very red.
Then he inserted his rod into the butt hole.
When this was finished, was stripped, tied to a very uncomfortable bench where my face was then violated. In the ad he mentioned some of what will happen, and I responded to see how far it would go.
It got me excited scared, and not sure if I'd do it again.
However, if someone wanted to let out their frustrations by spanking, I'm open.
Old 10-27-2021, 07:05 PM   #11
bogue270

I was spanked when i was younger, and i have learned you are never to old to go over someone's lap

usually over the back of the couch or over the lap

What you wear?
bare bottom so pants and underwear are around the ankles

Implements?
old wooden hairbrush

Position?
usually im over the back of the couch or over the lap

Who spanks you?
i have found that the ones who truly love you and care about you... family, ex wife.. ect
bogue270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 11:16 AM   #12
rhl
getDare Succubus

I was spanked as a child. And want to experience this again.
Well I did get my chance with a Craig's List ad put by a guy.
Wanted a guy to come over and be used.
You will be stripped, tied, Spanked, fucked and used for my pleasure. I answered.
He lived in the center of town and invited me into his back yard, I see several things including stocks and a spanking bench.
Im told to strip. I get tied to the bench and receive a hard spanking. After which he plugs me.
He then walks around and shoves his d%=k into my mouth.
Apparently. I wasn't good enough and received a whipping
Then locked in the stocks and he goes into the house.
Comes out later releases me, puts me back on the spanking bench, removes the plug and replaced with his dick.
I'm told to get dressed and leave.
Once is enough.
Old 10-28-2021, 11:41 AM   #13
Azwoodguy2004

I was spanked as a child. It started when I was in my early 20’s, roommate was extremely kinky and older. He liked to watch and had talked me into giving head to a friend. Didn’t suck very well so got paddled. Turned into a 3 year thing where I performed many sex acts for his pleasure and got spanked every few weeks with a paddle, belt sometimes, flogger and eventually a whip. Bondage and selfbondage became part of it. He liked watching me get used and not able to stop it. The whipping came when he brought me to a persons farm, strung me up in a standing spread eagle wearing motorcycle chaps and a leather jacket. The guy used a long single tail to put about 30 marks on my ass.

Likes : crossdressing, selfbondage, water sports, spankings and floggings on the ass, humiliation and degradation, oral and anal poundings.

Dislikes : scat, blood, flakes.....

Email : [email protected]
KIK. : Azwoodguy2004
Skype Live:azwoodguy2004
Azwoodguy2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 01:08 AM   #14
Searchingslave510
Account Banned

Well yes.

A former Domme and occasionally my wife. Either a bare hand or a metal ruler. The former Domme past the point of tears. My wife just a few strikes, she's not much of a sadist. Just likes a reaction.

Advertisements
Kink Talk