Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 06-08-2021, 06:57 PM   #1
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chastity discussion: removing cage for work

I wants thinking about chastity. Something I would like to try but haven't yet. But how would a dom deal with the situation of having a sub that has to remove the cage for work for what ever reason(for example I work in construction and I dont see I'm my line of work how it would be safe).

So my question is what would you do to have the sub feel your power over them for those hours that they have to remove the cage
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 05:34 AM   #2
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Depends on the job you do I guess, but don't underestimate how much you can do while locked with a correct fitting device. As in you should be able to do everything you normally do without restriction.

So what is your concern with your job to think it is unsafe ? ( I'm not in construction so can not image what that could be )

For myself I do bowl often also competitive, and since I have a correct fitting mamba/cobra device I even do that locked without restriction.

So again I think it comes down to getting the right device for you that allows for your specific needs in unristricted movement.

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 08:43 AM   #3
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Well I wear a fall prevention harness while at work and the straps for your legs if you were to fall could cause some risk. Also if you were to fall and need medical assistance having on a cage would could cause potential complications for emergency personnel.

I'm more curious on how a dom would approach this. Would the sub be required to put it back on immediately after work with a task that's not really a punishment but something to make up for the time out of the cage. And if so what would it be
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 05:21 AM   #4
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

The fall protection rig shouldn't pose any more issue with a properly fitted cage than it would otherwise. The cage may actually help keep one's bits out of the way of the thigh straps. I have been trained with fall protection because I used to climb towers and do other elevated work. I also rock climb, and do shibari and self suspensions, all with my cage on.

Emergency medical staff have encountered enough weird shit that working around a chastity device would not even slow them down. You might be embarrassed, having your "secret" exposed, but the most you'll get from EMS is whether or not you have your keys with you so they don't have to cut you out.

The only thing I have not been able to do wearing my cage is pee standing up.

Chastity, in and of itself, is generally not a punishment, but a method of control. The punishment comes in when the "victim" is locked, then stimulated or aroused, being unable to do anything about it. A "good" Dominant usually takes into account "real life", and would make allowances. The "free time", for example, might start after the sub arrives at work and the sub must lock back up before leaving for the day. The punishment/torture for the sub would be not being allowed to release while they are free. Psychological torture can be even more effective than physical, especially in this regard.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk