Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-20-2021, 03:40 AM   #1
Thehumantoilet

Default The Domination Principle

The Domination Principle

PART I

I barely see what’s in front of me, the burning landscape of the Hellworld, my vision being clouded by thoughts of melancholy for what I left behind. Sometimes, when a demon gets recalled from a mission, they are forced to leave behind a place and people that they have developed a fondness for. This happened to me, recalled from the London Project mission, a mission where I had developed a genuine love for the girl I was supposed to be corrupting. Now back in Hellworld, I find myself eternally pining for her.

I idly unbutton my shirt. My body is slim and hairless, with strong pecs and a flat stomach. The Hellworld wind stirs my long black hair to action and I let it whip my boyish face for a while. Suddenly, I hear someone approach from behind.

“Sir,” says the voice of some serving wench, “Mistress wishes to see you.”

I turn away from the hellscape and turn my attention to the brown-haired wench. The ‘Mistress’ she speaks of is Lucifer, or Lucy for short, who is the ruler of hell. She’s the first female ruler of Hellworld, after her father Satan died leaving no male heirs. The wench is naked, her B-cup tits shamelessly on display and her unshaven hairy pussy looking inviting to one in sorrow. Lucy, originally being a demon of lust, keeps the servants naked for her pleasure (both male and female). I nod and follow the wench towards the hall of moots, watching the wench’s ass jiggle gently and thinking of how I must come back to her when I have more time and ‘probe’ her rear end.

The hall of moots is an impressive building, a domed roof covering a hall full of statues depicting the seven sins. At the apex of the hall is a series of seats for the members of the council of hell, mostly men in robes of red. In the centre sits a young woman, with long ginger hair, a gently freckled face, purple robes and a pair of monumentally large tits. This woman is Lucy.

When she sees me, she smiles. Her father, Satan, was close to my father, Azazel, and as a result we basically grew up together.

“Azazel!” she says when she sees me. My father named me after himself, making me Azazel II. “I hear you have not been yourself recently.”

I feign ignorance. “What makes you think that, Lucy?”
“Well, for one it has been at least a week since I heard tales of you feeding serving wenches glasses of your cum.” I can’t help but laugh; it’s true that I have not been up to my normal degeneracy lately.

“Very well,” I say, “the truth is that I am sorrowful for the girl I had to leave behind when we terminated the London Project.”

“I’m sorry Azazel, but the mission became too dangerous to carry on,” says Lucy, “I may have something to cheer you up, though. We have a new mission, dubbed the FireWire Case. We want you for the chief operative.”

“Okay,” I say, “what’s the story?” Lucy’s huge tits give me a huge boner, but I make no effort to hide it. She knows.

“Well, there is a highschool in Japan where we have found the presence of an angel. She has infiltrated a school band, called FireWire, and we need you to infiltrate the same band and corrupt her. Bring her to our side. The band needs a new drummer, and I happen to know you play the drums. The plan is to send you in as a transfer student and have you join the band as a drummer. From there you can corrupt her, and hopefully some human students.”

I nod. I do need something to help me get over the London Project. “I’ll go,” I say.

[Thanks for reading! Expect Part II soon, and be sure to leave feedback!]
Thehumantoilet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Thehumantoilet for this post:
Old 01-22-2021, 07:50 AM   #2
Thehumantoilet

Default Part ii

PART II
The job of corruption is one of the highest roles in the demonic world. How it works is that scout units find angels in the human world, and a corruptor like myself is sent to- well- break them. It can be pretty horrific. Even with me. I will not abstain from some hardcore shit.

“Muzaki!” says a voice. It takes me a moment to register my undercover name. It’s much less cool than my real name, but oh well. The voice comes from the teacher, asking me a question. I’ve been here as a transfer student for all of two days and I’m already bored. I managed to bag the anime protagonist seat though- at the back next to the window. I peer at the blackboard and say “Forty-five,” in response to the question on it.

This class contains the other members of the band FireWire, who I’m meeting for the first time after school today. There’s a boy called Shiro, a cute nerdy boy with floppy brown hair and glasses. He seems decent, cute like I say. Might suck his dick. Then there is Ryoko, an adorable girl with dyed blue hair and bright innocent eyes and great tits. Finally, Nuzuko, the angel I’m targeting. She’s young, clearly hasn’t been an angel for long. This might be her first mission. Her hair is long and brown, but a determined look takes permanent residence on her countenance. She looks like she may be harder to break, but I’ll get her. Even if I have to break out the really big guns.

The meeting takes place in a room upstairs, so I head up there after school. On the way up, I see Nuzuko.

“Hey! Nuzuko!” I call her over.

“Hi,” she says breezily and lightly, “you’re Muzaki, right? You’re joining FireWire?”

“Yeah,” I say, “on bass guitar.” I figure I might as well start my job now. I flip my hair and unbutton my top button. My perfect body can do the rest. I see her blush very slightly, barely detectable. A good start.

“So,” she says quickly, “where did you come from? You aren’t Japanese but you have a Japanese name.”

Shit, I didn’t think of that. It might have been better to take a western name. “Erm, my mother is Japanese. My father is British. I grew up in London and came here recently.” This explanation seems to suffice. I have to be careful around this one, she’s bright.

Suddenly, and before I can stop it, I feel a little burst of gas escape from my ass. It makes a little squeak and then a smell. Shit. I didn’t mean to fart.

Then I notice something. It’s subtle, but Nuzuko’s only response is to blush again a little, in the same way. Holy balls! Have I just accidentally found her fetish? It’s in that moment that I know what needs doing. She likes farts does she? She’s seen nothing yet….
Thehumantoilet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thehumantoilet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk