Old 03-13-2012, 10:08 AM   #46
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Default Thanks so far!!

Thank you all for posting your Votes so far! Can't tell you how much of a boost it is to us writers to see what you think, especially when you explain why you are deciding the way you are (THANKS EM!).

So far it seems that shirt has first vote...you still have about a day here...so get your votes in!!

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:06 AM   #47
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The votes are in!

Hey everyone!

Let me first just say, thank-you for putting in your votes. For a while, there, I was worried that we'd only get one.

As for the winning choice, well, it seems that Zoe will be removing her shirt first.

I hope to be able to post the next part during the week-end, though the possibility of doing so will depend on both my and SeeNaked's schedule...so no promises.

And thank-you for the feedback

Shy

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:37 PM   #48
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Default It Started At Camp - Eleventh Post

Hello again everyone!! Today I bring you the next portion of our story, along with another choice!!

Please remember to cast a vote when you leave your feedback, and let us know what choice you are for and WHY you are for it!

You have until Wednesday, March 21st to vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe figured it would be way easier to cover herself up if she were to remove her shirt first. Therefore, not wanting to waste any more time than was necessary as she wanted to avoid being caught after curfew as much as possible, she turned around, and in one swift motion, pulled off her shirt. Then, covering both her breasts as best she could with one arm, she turned around and walked towards Luke to hand him her shirt while at the same time trying to ignore the fact that he was continuing to snap pictures of her near naked body. As soon as her shirt was dropped into Luke’s hand, she started running taking, a breast in each hand to avoid too much discomfort from the jiggling caused by the impact of her hurried steps on the ground.

Indeed, after Zoe had taken her panties off and handed them to him, he had continued to snap her picture every few seconds, eternally grateful that he had had the foresight to put a larger memory card in the camera. He got several snapshots of her taking her shirt off, and vowed that he would get naked ones of her soon enough, probably in horribly compromising positions...but that would come later. He took the shirt from her and snapped one shot of her covering her tits with both hands, then watched her dash off across the camp. He had her head through the boy’s section, instead of right back to her own bunkhouse, for several reasons, firstly the added chance of being caught would add risk, secondly, it was fun to make a naked girl run long distances...thirdly...

He turned and dashed off across the camp himself, but instead of following her, he went from shadow to shadow around to the girl’s side of the camp, and soon found himself in the deep shadows behind the girl’s bunkhouse that she would be sleeping in. He intended to take her shorts from her, and her towel, when she got there...and hopefully get a fully nude picture of her.

Zoe ran as quickly as she could trying to find both the quickest and less direct route through the different sections of camp she had to run through. As she approached the tent zone, Zoe turned 90 degrees towards the right, she decided that instead of running smack dab in the middle of the zone, where she would be at a greater risk of getting caught or tripping on some of the ropes put in place to hold the protective tarp in case of rain. She kept to the shadows and ran at the very edge of the section, making a point to run between two tents at one point just to honor the condition that she was to pass through the section. Still holding her breasts in her hands, cursing at their size, she took a breather against one of the bunkhouses reserved for the boys before going off again.

The girl cursed under her breath when she came up to the bathhouse; she realized that though taking off her shirt first had made it easier to hide herself in the beginning, it was also an impractical solution as she would need to stop to remove her shorts and while, in essence, stopping wasn’t a huge problem - she had done it before to catch her breath - it was at the bathhouse as all lights were on. ‘Damn Luke, he probably knew that this would happen’ she thought. Taking a knee in the shadows, Zoe considered her options. She could remove her shorts now and make a run for it without needing to stop, besides, Luke only hinted that there could be towels, but he never said she was required to use one. On the other hand, she could do the streak as planned, strip in the bathhouse and then grab a towel as it could be useful to cover herself up for when she’d near her own bunkhouse.

Finally making up her mind, Zoe took off her shorts on the spot. She decided that instead of going through the bathhouse she’d go around it, very near the lake to remain out of view from the lights. As she came up to the calm surface of the water she slowed down slightly, eventually stopping. She’d heard of skinny dipping before but had never had the courage to even think of doing it. But that night, with the warm weather and her initiation into the world of streaking, she thought ‘what the heck’. Already sticky from her short run in the stuffy summer air, Zoe entered the water with a mix of giddiness, relief and mischievousness; ‘Luke can wait a while longer’ she thought, a smile illuminating her face as she thought that the longer he was out the bigger chance he himself would get caught. ‘Besides, if ever anyone comes my way, I can always duck under the dock’ Zoe mused as she got closer to the structure.

Luke waited by the side of the bunkhouse for several minutes, at first watching her as she dashed for the lake. Then she disappeared behind the bathhouse and didn’t emerge. Wondering what she was up to, he snuck away from the girl’s bunkhouses and into the trees, then ran along just inside of them for cover until he got down near the lake and could see the entire bath house and dock. She was no where to be seen. He knew she hadn’t run past him toward her own side of the camp, and that’s when he saw the ripples in the lake, ‘so...skinny dipping is it?’ he thought, then smirked. Her shorts were sitting in a crumpled heap near the side of the bathhouse. There was no cover from the woods to the house, but she looked like she was facing the other way, so, taking a breath, he dashed across the soft grass until he came to the unilluminated side of the bathhouse and flattened himself against it. He crept down the length, then snatched up her shorts, and tucked them in one side of his own pants. Now he would wait until she got out, and would catch her, unsuspecting.

Zoe remained a few minutes in the water relishing in the coolness of it against her naked body. Finally deciding that she should get back to the bunkhouse, she extracted herself from the water and walked towards the bathhouse, where she had left her shorts. ‘That’s funny’ she thought, getting closer to the spot ‘I was sure I’d left them...’. ‘Shit’ she thought, noticing a set of footprints leading away from the place where she had left her shorts. Heart racing, Zoe sprinted to the entrance of the building in hopes of being able to grab a towel, not caring that she would have to pass under a brightly lit spot, naked, to enter. As she turned the corner though and came into the light, exposing her dripping body in the light, she heard the sound she was afraid to hear, the click of a camera. Luke was waiting for her in the building.

And there he was, standing in the doorway, just inside the shadow cast from the light overhead, so that he couldn’t really be seen from any distance. The shutter of his camera clicked again, and then a third time, then he smirked and said, “Well Well Zoe...I hadn’t thought to catch you of all people skinny-dipping. Looks like you’re more fun than I thought.” he laughed a bit and said, “You disappoint me though...you didn’t obey my command to the letter and come right back to the bunkhouse...guess what, that means that you get to do something else...”

As the girl stood there, facing Luke, she did not even try to cover herself up, figuring it did not really matter now that he had seen her in her birthday suit and had taken care to snap a few shots for safekeeping. Zoe wondered, mildly intrigued what this ‘something else’ he was referring to could be. She had to admit, though she’d done things during the evening that she would never have attempted before in her wildest dreams, she was excited and rather turned on as she remained under the light of the bathhouse. Zoe felt a shiver of anticipation as she waited for her sentence and she couldn’t help but notice that her nipples were erect despite the warm summer air.

Luke raised his eyebrows, “What? Nothing to say? Well at least you’ve stopped trying to get out of things...” He bent for a moment and when he stood again, he was holding her shorts in hand, “I’ll be keeping these...along with the other clothes I’ve already got...that means that you get to run back to your bunkhouse...nude. Also, you get to give me all of your panties tomorrow evening. Now, I’ll give you another choice...” he paused and then continued, “Ah, you get to keep one pair of your panties, but tomorrow you insert both of these.” he held out his hand so she could see her Ben Wa Balls, which he had found in her shorts, “and you edge once an hour. I’ll be checking your panties throughout the day at random times. OR, you come in here, now, and you masturbate until you orgasm, in front of me...and you get no panties tomorrow...which I’ll still be checking to make sure you don’t borrow someone else's.”

Your choice:
1) Should Zoe chose to insert the kegel balls and spend her day edging?
2) Or should she masturbate to orgasm in front of Luke?

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:06 PM   #49
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

She should masturbate to orgasm. Because it's less frustrating than having to edge. Plus, she won't have to worry about the Ben-Wa balls falling out.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:52 AM   #50
em52388

Another great post. You two work very well together.

I vote that Zoe go inside and masturbate to orgasm in the interest of preventing an accidental orgasm during the constant arousal of the other task. Then in the interest of saving time Zoe should ask Luke to walk with her and she will give him all of her panties tonight eliminating the added risk of getting caught the second night.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:52 AM   #51
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

i vote that she should edge and insert the balls - that will make for a much better story

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:14 AM   #52
humplady52091
getDare Sweetheart

i would take the second choice for then it would make more girls suspicious of why she never put on panties and why she would come back late
Old 03-19-2012, 05:42 AM   #53
Bevatoria

She should masturbate in front of Luke, since that will hopefully lead to more blackmail.
Bevatoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:14 AM   #54
kwoody

I vote for her to masturbate in front of him. He's already seen everything, and it sounds easier than edging all day.
kwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:17 AM   #55
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the votes so far guys. For those of you who haven't voted yet, don't forget, you only have until tomorrow!

Shy
Old 03-22-2012, 03:44 AM   #56
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The votes are in.

Well, the second voting period is over and we have our winner. It seems that Zoe will be masturbating to orgasm in front of Luke.

Here's to hoping that SeeNaked and I find the time to write so that we can post during the weekend.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:25 PM   #57
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

I didn't get to vote--but I'm glad to see that the option I would have voted for won!
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:50 PM   #58
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Well I just read all of this in one go, and I am glad to see that you are including the choice element again, even though I've missed both of the deadlines...No matter, it's not always super important to start out the story all that fast. Details of the camp, details of the campers themselves, details really make visualizing the story a lot easier. I do like where it is going though, as of right now it's not a mass produced master-slave story that we see and I think it's going to continue to branch into other areas that we haven't seen before. Also with the abilities of two apparently very good authors, I look forward to seeing where this collab story will go.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:30 PM   #59
jeff10145

are you guys going to update soon i cant wait for the next one

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #60
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff10145 View Post
are you guys going to update soon i cant wait for the next one
So sorry it's taking so long. Right now my life is a hectic mess (nothing bad, I assure you) and SeeNaked is also really busy right now. I can tell you that we have progressed on the next chapter but can't promise when it'll be posted as of now. I'm crossing my fingers for you guys to have it at the latest next weekend.

Shy

Likes and stuff

Advertisements
Kink Talk