Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-15-2019, 05:51 AM   #1
BondageLisa
getDare Sweetheart

Female 24/female/little seeks any age/any sex/mommy in any place

24/female/little seeks any age/any sex/mommy in any place

Yep.... here we go again... my luck

About me

Hey, I'm Lisa, currently 24 and living in the Netherlands. Some of you may have seen me around, but I mostly play with people on Kik nowadays. I'm a pretty tall and slim, I have brown hair and blue eyes and generally I dress a bit… too casual. That's the physical part out of the way.

Time to talk personality. I generally have 2 sides to myself. The first being the one everybody meets, serious and held back Lisa. I generally won't do much here, I don't get personal, I don't make jokes and I'm just… talking business. It's generally not very “me” though. The second side is the one I prefer being, Real Lisa. Real Lisa likes memes, gaming, nerdy references and is generally very cute from what I've heard, although I don't really agree with that >.> . I generally care a lot for people I talk with like this, because I obviously manage to lower my walls, I'm pretty protective of myself. Real me loves hearing about you, giving you attention and asking for the same too! Snuggles, head pats and nuzzles are very common when I'm being me, but are an absolute no no when talking to serious me. Real me is generally just a girl, having fun, being cute*, making friends and playing on the internet.

*Lisa did not approve of this edit but was forced to keep it.

What are my interests?

This is a giant list, I love trying stuff! I'm generally exploring a ton of kinks and there's a lot I already like! I told myself I would try writing without bullet points, but here they are! These are my main kinks:
  • Bondage
  • Humiliation
  • Ageplay
  • Being called cute*
  • Torture*

*This bullet point does not reflect Lisa's point of view. Although it's probably correct.

What am I looking for?

Now… this is the complicated part. I am looking for a caretaker. I'd obviously prefer a mommy, but Daddy's are more than welcome to apply! I'm mostly looking to just chat, talking over Skype or whatever is just too much for me. I'm looking for someone who will treat me like the little I am. When I am little I am generally very submissive and that submissiveness is not just limited to ageplay, I love being the innocent little girl doing naughty things like bondage. I'm not looking for anyone just here to tie me up and call it a day, I really want someone to take care of me in general.

Wow Lisa, demanding much. What do I get in return?
Yeah yeah yeah, I know. But these are some things you can count on:
  • Respect
  • Love
  • Attention
  • Possible Cuteness
  • Fun
  • and lots of other things!
How to apply
I will be accepting applications strictly on Google forms to avoid spam. I promise to look over every applicant with care this way. ^-^

Here's the link: https://goo.gl/forms/uRgB13009uFwUukx2 (I promise it's not a Rick roll)
The following user says Thank You to BondageLisa for this post:
Old 02-18-2019, 09:30 AM   #2
BondageLisa
getDare Sweetheart

Applications will close at midnight tonight (roughly 6:30 hours from now)

Lisa | 24 | Female | Submissive

Click here for Likes, Dislikes, Limits, PM Dares and other important info

Not looking for submissives
Not Looking for a mommy/daddy

Old 02-18-2019, 01:35 PM   #3
maidjay
getDare Sweetheart

Hopefully you find someone to make you the cute little princess that you really are xx

Likes. denial, Anal play, xdressing, humiliation, cleaning with tongue, bathroom control,

limits. Shave, video, perminant, public, poop, family, cbt

Rules

PM Dares

kik maidjay
Old 02-18-2019, 06:57 PM   #4
shadew21

Good luck on your new search.

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals

Advertisements
Kink Talk