Old 06-29-2015, 08:47 PM   #1
TorD180

Default Lauren And Jennifer

Hey Guys! So this is my first story ever. I hope it isn't too bad

“Oh my goodness!! I can’t believe that actually happened!” Lauren shouted as she practically tackled me to the ground. It had been almost 45 minutes ago when the game ended, but apparently Lauren was still excited about it, and frankly so was I. You see, I am a starting wide receiver and cornerback for my high school football team, Jefferson High, and we were playing our rival school that night, Washington Academy. For the past four years our school had went home defeated and usually embarrassed by the far superior Academy players. But not this year. This year we sent them home defeated, and it was in large part to me.

You see, we were up by three points, 24-21, with only about two and a half minutes left. They were driving the ball down though and looked like they were going to score. They were only 30 yards from the end zone when they tried a long pass in order to catch us off guard. Fortunately for us I happened to not only intercept the ball, but I returned it for a touchdown giving us a ten-point lead. We went on to win it 31-21. Which brings us back to the giant hug from Lauren.

It took me a second to realize what was happening, but once I regained my composure I returned the hug. I wrapped my arms around her placing both of my hands on her back and pulled her into me. The feel of her was amazing; her small, warm breasts were pressed nice and tightly up against my chest. I placed my forehead on the top of her head, my gosh the smell of her hair was intoxicating.

Maybe I should describe Lauren first. She was a perfect 5’7”, had long brunette hair and sky blue eyes. Her breasts were fairly small, maybe a B cup, but they were gorgeous just the same. Most people would describe Lauren’s body as plain; very cute yet not very sexy. I disagreed with all of them. There was something about her smile and bright blue eyes that almost drives me insane. I had the hots for her even though she wasn’t my normal type. You see, she was in the marching band, and football players who have scholarship offers to division one colleges don’t date band geeks. We had been friends all through high school, talking and laughing during class. We would call each other often at night to help each other with homework, but whenever we did, the homework was forgotten in a matter of minutes and we would talk about everything else. We were really good friends, but we never hung out outside of school, mostly because of the whole football and band thing.

I should probably introduce myself too. My name is James. I’m 6’1 and 170 pounds. I have short, light brown hair and green eyes that many mistake for being blue.

“Congratulations James! That was amazing!”

“Thanks Lauren! I appreciate it. You guys sounded pretty good at halftime too.”

“Awww, thank you James. You’re so sweet. Hey, so I am actually in a hurry, I’m going to hang out with a few friends, I just wanted to say hi first though. See you at school Monday though?”

“Yeah! Sounds good, I’ll see you then. It was good to see you.”

“You too!” She said as she was turning around and starting to walk away. She turned back around and kept walking for a few seconds “I always enjoy talking to you, if even for a moment.”

After Lauren left I made the rest of the way to my car. I had just managed to get it unlocked when I heard a voice from behind “Hey sexy.” A feel of both excitement and dread overtook my body cause I knew that voice in an instant. It belonged to my ex-girlfriend, Jennifer.

Jen is the typical popular girl. She played volleyball, basketball, and softball. She was smart, smart enough to do well in school without putting in any time, which she used to spend time with her many friends. She was also super hot. She had long brunette hair and the most seductive brown eyes. Her breasts were perfect C cups, and her body was skinny yet fleshy in all the right places in all the right places. She and I were perfect together, if it wasn’t for the whole her cheating on me thing, we would still be together. Jen is still the only girl that I have ever slept with, though she could definitely not say the same about me. We still got together every once in a while to take care of each others needs, though we hadn’t in a while because I was dating this girl Amber.

“I heard you and Amber broke up this week? Is that true?”

“Yeah, it’s true. Although we didn’t break up, she dumped me.”

“Awwww, poor baby” She said as she walked up to me and started to stroke my arm. “Do you need beautiful Jen here to take care of you?”

“Sorry Jennifer, but not tonight. I’m supposed to meet a few other players for a celebration party tonight. You want to come too?”

“I think I’m good. Besides, you’re the only football player that I want tonight.”

“Thanks Jen, but I really need to get going.”

“C’mon, you know you want to” And God knows I did. My mouth started to move, trying to get the words out to tell her no, but there were no sounds that escaped my lips. If that alone wasn’t enough to betray me, then the steel rod in my pants certainly did. She slowly leaned in close to me, so that her breasts were pushed against my chest and whispered into my ear “It’ll be our little secret.” A moan escaped me as I felt her fingertips ever so slightly glide over my erection. I couldn’t take it any more. Desire replaced any rational thinking I might have had and I gave in.

I grabbed the sides of her t-shirt with both of my hands and pulled her body against mine. Our lips met for the first time in several months, hard and passionately. There was nothing gentle about this kiss. I moved my hands to the back of her jeans, giving her cheeks a nice long squeeze, pulling her even tighter against me. We moved a few feet so that her back was pressed up against the side of my car, never breaking the contact between our lips for even a second. My hands moved to her sides, lifting up her shirt just enough so my hands the bare flesh of the sides of her stomach. Her left hand rested on my right peck while her other hand was trapped between her stomach and my penis. She was able to move it just enough so that she was cupping my erection through my jeans before giving it a little squeeze. We continued our kiss, our tongues battling in each other’s mouths, all the while her hand continued to massage me through my jeans. I just couldn’t take it any more; I had to have her.

I broke off our kiss moved to open the back car door, but when I had turned around she had taken a step back.

“What are you doing? You know I don’t like doing it in the back seat of a car!”

“Then where are we going to do it at?!?”

She walked slowly towards me and replied “Back at my place. My parents are gone for the weekend. We would have compete privacy, and can be as loud as we want.” By the time she started her last sentence she had reached me, leaning in and whispering the last part in my ear. To make it extra seductive, she paused after the word loud and let out a little moan.

“But that’s like fifteen minutes away! I can’t wait that long!”

“Well then you better drive quickly,” she said with a wink before turning around and walking towards the passenger door on the other side. I was so close to exploding that I almost came just from watching her butt sway as she walked away.

I hopped in the drivers seat, fumbling with my keys trying to put them into the ignition. I eventually dropped them onto the floor. “Crap!” I leaned down to get them and finally got the car to start. Once I could hear the roar of the engine I looked over at Jen who suddenly didn’t have any pants on! She looked at me with a mischievous grin on her face as she slowly put her seat back. I noticed out of the corner of my eye her jeans lying on the floor, but they barely had my attention because Jen rubbing the front of her black panties.

“What? Just because you have to wait till we get home doesn’t mean I have to.”

I smiled back at her. I would have been mad at her if she wasn’t so darn hot. Instead, I put the car into drive with one hand and used the other one to rub the bulge in my pants. We made our way through the parking lot of the school, both rubbing our own crotches through our clothing the whole way. We hit the road and I gunned it, going as fast as I dared to without the possibility of getting pulled over. This is one of those moments in life when I wish with all my being that teleporters had already been invented. I don’t think she took her eyes off me for a second as we drove on. I know for a fact that I could barely concentrate on the road because my eyes were constantly drawn to her.

“Hey James, I have an idea.”
“What’s that?”
“Why don’t we do what you always loved doing?”
“And what might that be?”
“Oh you know. You wanna play some truth or dare?”

Before that moment I didn’t think my penis could get any harder, but I was wrong. “Let’s play some truth or dare.”
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 08:22 PM   #2
TorD180

Chapter 2:

“Hey Lauren! Hey Lexi! Bout time you guys show up!” Tim shouted enthusiastically as he opened the door to let us in. Tim was one of my close band friends whose house happened to be the get-together spot tonight. “Everyone’s in the living room Lexi if you want to go on in. Also there are drinks and snacks in the kitchen, help yourself. Can I talk to you for a sec though Lauren?”

“Sure” I replied. I gave Lexi a little nod to let her know it was all right to go on without me. “I’ll see you in a bit Lexi.” I waited for her to leave the room before looking Tim in the eyes. “What’s up?”

“Oh nothing, I was just a bit worried you might not be coming. Why are you so late?”

“I just had to take care of something else before I came, no big deal” I told him with a smile. I was hesitant to tell him I wanted to talk to James. You see, Tim kind of had a thing for me. We had flirted heavily with each other the past couple of years and even went on a few dates. I liked Tim, just not in that way. He was funny, smart, easy to talk to, nice, and a really good friend of mine. He seems like the perfect guy for me, and trust me I’ve thought many times about it, but I just could never bring myself to be more than friends with him. It’s not that I didn’t find him unattractive either. With his shaggy brown hair, hazel eyes, slim build, and cute face, I definitely find him to be attractive. I know for a fact he’s more attractive than I am. I mean come on, my butt is flat, my skin is pale, and my boobs are practically non-existent. Granted I am super skinny, but there was nothing sexy about my skinniness; I was all skin and bone. I just see him as friend, though he doesn’t see me in that way. He asks me out on a fairly regular basis. It’s almost gotten to the point where I won’t hang out with him alone so I don’t give him the wrong impression.

Although I’m not really sure what I was holding out for. It’s not like there were any other guys who were falling over themselves for me. I’d be lucky to end up with a guy like Tim. The only problem though was James. Oh James. There was a time when I thought there was a remote possibility that he was into me, but he’s never showed any interest in being more than friends. I gave up on that hope a long time ago, but I still can’t help but think about him constantly. And whenever I do think about him, a tingly feeling of excitement runs through my body. It’s not just his super muscular, toned, dreamy body either. He was also funny and charming, and fun to talk to. Unfortunately a guy like James would never go for a girl like me.

“Oh okay, that’s cool. I’m just super glad that you came. It wouldn’t be a party without you.”

“Thanks Tim” I replied with a smile as I walked past him into the living room.

Meanwhile…

“It’s been forever since I’ve played truth or dare with anyone!” I could barely contain the excitement in my voice,

“Poor Jimmy. Did cheerleader Amber never play truth or dare with our little horny teenager? Good thing I suggested it then, I know how hard it makes you” she said with a wink. “So then, truth or dare?”

I couldn’t stop rubbing my throbbing erection through my jeans. Just thinking about what could possibly happen made my blood pump straight to my member. “Dare me Jen” I replied.

“Okay then, I dare you to not touch your cock until we get to my house.”

Shoot. This woman sure knows how to torture me. It went against every natural impulse of my body but I was finally able to pry my hand from my bulge. This was going to be a long few minutes. “Fine. Truth or dare?”

“Oh you know my answer, dare!”

“Since your torturing me I think a little punishment is in order. I dare you to give your nipples a twist for me. Make sure it hurts some.” I knew how sensitive her nipples were when she was aroused. I knew that there would be some pain, but also that she would greatly enjoy it.

“Mmmm, that’s not punishment at all!” She reached her hand up under her navy blue t-shirt and her bra and gripped both of her nipples. She let out a gasp as I saw her hands turn under the shirt. “That felt so good. I didn’t think I could get any more wet, but if you believe me, I just did” she said as she dipped her left hand back down into her panties and dragging it back up her stomach, lifting her shirt as it went. I looked down at her stomach and saw a wet streak where her hand had just went. “Your turn, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth this time.”

“Why did you and Amber break up?”

“Are you serious Jennifer?! It only happened two days ago, I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Alrighty then. So I guess you’re done playing this game then?” After she asked she lifter her shirt back down to cover her flat, tan stomach and bent down to grab her jeans.

“Okay okay, I’ll tell you. It’s kinda personal though.”

“Your secret is safe with me.”

“Well, to be honest Amber and I became nothing more than make out buddies. We really got along at first and I really thought that it would last, but then the last month or so we just didn’t have any fun together if it wasn’t of the physical time. We went to the mall last weekend and I hated every second of it. The only reason I went was because I was hoping to get some physical fun in afterwards. She felt the same way towards me, so she dumped me. That’s about it.”

“Wow, okay. Thanks for sharing that James. I know it must have been hard, almost as hard of that monster trying to break out of your jeans” she said with a little giggle.

I tried to glare back at her but I couldn’t help but let out a little giggle myself. “So truth or dare?”

“Dare of course.”

“I know I can’t touch my cock until we get to your house, but you never said you couldn’t. I dare you to massage me until we get out of the car.”

“No problem big buddy” she said as she immediately reached over and ran her fingers across the front of my jeans. It felt so good when she wrapped her fingers around my package and gave it a squeeze. “I think we have time for one more before we get home, so what will it be James, truth or dare?”

“I’m scared of any more truths, I’ll take a dare.”

“I dare you to…
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 11:56 AM   #3
BB88

Did you do anymore to this story? Bit of a cliff hanger and I’m hooked
BB88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk