Old 02-14-2018, 03:31 AM   #4291
Hornyhansje

I am a 19 year old male from the Netherlands
Im looking for someone who wants to humiliate me via pee and poop tasks.
Other kinks that you like can be incorporated as well, only pee and poop are my main kinks.
My kik is hornyhansje2

Dislikes: pain, messy, shit
Limits: family, permanent, anal, face pictures
Hornyhansje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:17 AM   #4292
CptnTeemo
Account Banned

Heart 29 [M4F] Master searching for a new girl to train in Europe. SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY.

Hello everyone !

I'm looking for a FEMALE slave / sub / pet to become mine and serve me. Short term or long term, I don’t mind as I don’t mind if we are going to be exclusive or not. We will discuss about it.

Your age and body type are not issues for me, from 18 to 70 and thin to chubby. I've been into Master/Slave/Pet/LG for a long time now. It's only fun and we all got a life but if you can't handle a proper conversation or just disappear, please don't waste both of our time. Just don't come to me.

You may be nervous about it, but remember to communicate. I am not a jerk who will ask for random nudes, that’s not how it works. We can talk about anything else if you like it so, after we are all human beings and I am very easy to talk to If you’re an ego-centered asshole just like almost all people I've been dealing with on here, don't waste both of our times, you'll be easily spotted and black-listed.

I expect PICTURES and VIDEOS from you. If this is a deal breaker for you, don't come to me. Not necessary with your face, this requires more trust, obviously. I'm a strict dominant yet caring. Also, I am aware that we might have different likes and limits, and I will respect your limits. I will not make you do something you’re not interested in. Unless you want me to push you further

I have a lots of likes, I’m always curious about trying new things, I hope I will teach you things and vice-versa. Just remember to talk to me if there is anything wrong. DON’T RUN AWAY JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE SUDDENLY AFRAID.

COMMUNICATION is the key in any kind of relationship, keep that in mind.

If you’re planning to stop writing and just disappear, at least be polite. « Sorry I’m not interested anymore. Goodbye » A pretty easy sentence to end the relationship and to show that you’ve been properly educated. If you’re new to the dom/sub kink and still willing to try it, don’t be afraid to ask questions. I will happily answer any questions you might have reguarding all of this.

Your first message will include :

Your real name and your sub nickname if you already got one.

Your age.

Your location/timezone.

What is your lifestyle orientation (sub slave, pet, etc…)

What goals you’re seeking for and why should I accept you as my sub/slave.

And of course your likes, dislikes, limits and what-you-are-curious-about.

Feel free to kik me : Arthpen

Have a good day/night !

Here's a bonus info.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==

100% Dominant 100% Master/Mistress 100% Daddy/Mommy 99% Owner 97% Rigger 76% Experimentalist 76% Voyeur 73% Sadist 71% Non-monogamist 65% Degrader 63% Primal (Hunter) 47% Ageplayer 44% Exhibitionist 18% Vanilla 15% Primal (Prey)
CptnTeemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:08 AM   #4293
Bea

Looking to be humiliated. Either long or short term.

Kik: ToBeaOrNotToBea

Diapered until: 11/12/2018
Denied until: 18/12/2018
Message me to add to either timer! (Max 1 week per message)

: humiliation, control, petplay, semi-public, pee, diapers, bondage, long-term, verbal abuse
: masturbation, edges, pain, poop, public, anal, blackmail, friends/family, pics
Bea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:11 AM   #4294
Bitchboy88

Male sub ... just a few limits ...
Kik = subguy4you
Bitchboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:15 AM   #4295
Madkaiser

Kik name
Uncleribena
Go on I like enemas and anal play, make me eat my own fun if you'd want open minded will try new things
Madkaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:57 AM   #4296
charlie9910

18yo male sub looking for a master or mistress to have fun with and try new things.

Kik is charlie99100
Likes : nudity, control, exposure, ice, masturbation, dice dares, orgasm control, cum control, and I'm willing to try things
Dislikes: cum eating, cbt, shaving, toothpaste
Limits : face(at the beginning), messy, anal, extreme pain, family/friends involved, public, crossdressing, diaper, permanent, blood, scat, corporal modifications, destruction of my property, ID.
charlie9910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:53 AM   #4297
lepjake

Anybody can use me today
Kik lifeisball4
lepjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:48 PM   #4298
Wardmaricopa

28 m slave here. Kik is wardm3x
Wardmaricopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:11 PM   #4299
icraveanal
On Temporary Posting Probation

Hiya! Im Edward, 25 From California. Sadistic Master Seeking An Anal Loving FEMALE Slut. I'm Spanish, I Can Speak Both English And Spanish. I Have Long Curly Hair, Big Brown Eyes, Tanned Skin And An Athletic Body.*

My Kink Life:
I Am A Master With Daddy Dom Tendencies (I Do Love Aftercare) I Am A Strong Dominant, Assertive, Strict, Demanding, Commanding, Controlling, Disciplined, Caring, Fun, Visual, Clingy (In A Good Way) & Sadistic. I Love To Guide, Nurture And Mentor.

My Ideal Slave:
A FEMALE Lol Someone Fun, Caring, Attractive (As In Personality & Physically) Kinky, Open Minded, Attentive, Loving, Understanding, Obedient, Loyal, Overall Fun To Be With. Age Is Of No Preference Although Be Legal! I'd Take Anybody That I Can Mesh With Completely Than In Just 1 Thing. She Must Love Anal Tho!!!

Type Of Relationship I'm Looking For:
I'm Mainly Looking For Something Online Messaging Via KIK. I Know We Won't Always Be Available 24/7 Because Of Work, Family, Life In General So I'm Understanding Of That But I'll Damn Make Sure You Feel Like You're Owned When We Aren't Talking.

Kinks I'm Into:*
Anal (Giving/My Addiction) Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds, Online Play, Bodywriting, Pleasureable Pain, Degradation(Giving), Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship (Giving), Public Play, Hidden Public Play, Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies, Enemas(Giving) Exhibition(Giving/Receiving)

Requirements For My Slave Are:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given(Face Optional)
- Kinky

If Youre Interested*KIK*ME@Edward8892
icraveanal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:33 PM   #4300
Mandi_li

looking to play!

KIK @ mandi.tv

--
mention GD & your age 18 + ONLY

Mandi
30's, Trans, crossdressing, queer transvestite femme, bi, 7in ... w/ a cock! Yes!

FEET, #PicProof, CD/TV, sub, BDSM, cum, kink, piss, abuse, stripping..~okay with: cum eating, semi-public, anal, CL
limits: full face, illegal, shit, full public, stupid

** KIK: Mandi.TV ** SNAP: Mandi.NolaFeet [email protected] ** SKYPE: nolafeet
plz mention GD &age. 18+only (i never reply to 'hey')
Mandi_li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 01:29 AM   #4301
Hornyhansje

I am a 19 year old male from the Netherlands
Im looking for someone who wants to humiliate me via pee and poop tasks.
Other kinks that you like can be incorporated as well, only pee and poop are my main kinks.
My kik is hornyhansje2

Dislikes: pain, messy, shit
Limits: family, permanent, anal, face pictures
Hornyhansje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 01:32 AM   #4302
Ericshrapnell

Looking for a long term relationship with a mistress
Kik ericshrapnell

Kik me with saying DENIED and i will add a day to my denied calendar

LOOKING FOR A MISTRESS

KIK- ericshrapnell
Ericshrapnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:22 AM   #4303
Imcorrupted

I am looking for a FEMALE slave, hucow(hoping to own a cow that can lactate), or sub to serve me. any age is welcome but i would like to find a mature woman to dom. Short term or long term is acceptable and can be discussed. I'm a strict dominant and expect you to do as i say or be punished. I will always respect your limits. If you are new to being a slave and nervous but want to explore being submissive I can train. the fewer the limits you have the better. the best way to get to know more about me and what i want is to message me on kik. I will happily answer any questions you might have reguarding any of this. So i have had many subs and they all just leave after a short while and im looking for something that lasts long. I love being dominant and taking control so i hope to find a submissive that enjoys this just as much as me. Honestly i like a dirty chick. The slutier you are the more attractive you are to me. If i have an obedient slave i wouldnt mind buying them toys or anything. preferably looking for something over kik but if we end up wanting to meet i am up for that.I honestly have a boat load of kinks and taboos and if youd like to know what i am into just message me. theres not much that im not into

I am 6 foot tall and in shape with abs and v lines. I’m pretty hung honestly. My dick covers three of my fingers easily. If you obey me I’d love to spoil you with some nice pictures. I take a lot at work. I like the challenge. Pretty sure most of you on here would enjoy me as a dom so you should at the least get to know me.

Heres just a glimps of some of the things i am into: older slaves, daily tasks, wax, pain, degredation, Anal, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, squirting, cloth control, Blindfolds, Bodywriting, public anal plugging, Insertions, flashing, public tasks, Pantie stuffing, plugging, public, Enemas, Exhibition, tit bondage, edging, gagging, throat fucking, hidden public, nipple tit and pussy torture, edging, pee play, wetting, ice, milking,spanking, wedgies, exposing, lactation, insertions, fisting, honestly pretty much anything sexual. Honestly the only things i dont like are blood, needles, permanent harm, maybe scat, family or friend stuff, illegal or anything gruesome. now if they are your likes ill be more than happy to make you do those things.

General Requirements for my slave:
Obedient
Committed
Slutty
Creative
Willing to serve
Can keep a conversation not just be short
Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given are optional you don't have to send videos(Face Optional)
Kinky
Submissive

Of course failure to complete task/request, backtalking, and disrespect will result in punishment.
Compliance will inevitably bring reward.

If you wish to serve me please message the answers on kik to imcorrupted.
You do not have to but it helps me out a bit.

What do you wish to be called?:
What is you're age?:
Where are you from?:
What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):
Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:
Do you own a camera of any kind?:
Do you have any issue's using the device?:
What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:
Toys (if any):
Breast size:
What times you are available:
Imcorrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:32 AM   #4304
PunishslutSarah

My kik is in my signature
PunishslutSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:14 AM   #4305
Slaveoncam
getDare Sweetheart

ehi i'm all alone home for a looooot of time, i'm in CHASTITY, SHAVED, HORNY and with some toys

kik me at PUBLICSLAVEDARE

and i'm also on tinychat, pm me to ask the link to the room

also check this two thread:

dare/rules: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...97#post3166597

add time in chastity: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3166709

add time to my chastity

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334540

About me:

i'm 29 yo sissy in training from Europe, 70 kg and 180 cm, my cock is 5 cm short and 11 cm when hard

Limits:

- face pictures
- blood
- permanent
- blackmail
- family
- friend
- scat
- anything that is totally OUT OF MIND

Kik:

publicslavedare

LOOKING FOR A MISTRESS