Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-17-2019, 02:57 AM   #31
Carsten

Fill your panties with poop.

Keep it there until you cum. You are only allowed to rub yourself through the front of your panties.

If any of the poop falls out pick it up and place it doesn’t the front of your panties.

Loves: humiliation, sissification, forced Bi, poop, pee, edging, denial, humiliation again.

Kik:a.carsten10

PM dares:
“X slaps” I will slap my balls 10 times
“Drink” I will drink all my next pee
“Expose” I will sit at my desk with myself exposed
“Lick x” I will lick my next poop x times
“Kiss x” I will kiss my next poop x times
“Hold x” I will hold my next poop in my mouth for x minutes
Carsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 03:04 PM   #32
4rOW

Next time you need to take a shit, do it on the bathroom floor. I want you to move every little bit of it to the toilet, and you must eat and swallow anything you drop. Lick the floor sparkly clean after.
4rOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 03:21 PM   #33
serazene

Next time you need to poop (and pee) - cover the bowl of your toilet in plastic wrap, underneath the seat so there's an inch or so of clearance when the seat is down and you're on it.

Sit down and use the toilet as you normally would, both ways.

After you finish, masturbate to completion where you're sitting before cleaning everything up.

(for mine - I am currently banned from using the toilet at home for the next two weeks, and will be diapered most of that time)

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 04:49 PM   #34
AngelofDarkness

You must piss and shit in your diaper, and must not change diapers until you have shit at least 3 times. Your choice if you want laxatives or anything.

Kik: johnlockeangel

Ask for my online exposure links!

My NSFW Twitter: @chubbysubpet

Likes: Pet play, Anal/ATM, pain, exhibitionism, cbt, edging, pee play/drinking, feminization, pic exposure.

Limits:Family, extreme public, blood, illegal, shaving, non-consensual blackmail.

I have a butt plug, fox tail plug, thong, and chastity cage...willing to buy some things for dares.
AngelofDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AngelofDarkness for this post:
Old 07-15-2019, 12:30 PM   #35
4rOW

I want you to lock yourself in your chastity cage. Set a timer for 12 hours. During these 12 hours you are not permitted to piss or shit, or touch yourself of course!

Once your 12 hours is up, I want you to grab a big bowl. Into this bowl goes the key to your chastity cage. Then, piss and shit into the bowl, get EVERY last bit out. Once you’re done, mix it all up with your hands, until you have a brown, hot, stinking soupy mess.

Keep your hands behind your back. The only way you’re getting that key is - yep! With your mouth. If you use your hands to get the key at any point, you must drink a mouthful of your brown stinky soup. Once you get that chastity cage open and finish, you can clean.

Good luck!
Old 07-15-2019, 05:12 PM   #36
A humble fern

I dare you to piss all over your bathroom mirror. Get a stool or something to stand on, if your mirror is too high. No cleaning up beforehands, all items stay where they are until you're finished.
Next, I dare you to clean said mirror with your tongue only. Keep your eyes open, watch yourself in the mirror while you lick. Jerk off while licking, you're not finished till you shot your seed.
Now look at yourself in the mirror. Happy cleaning up the mess you just made.

Likes, punishments and limits

Toys

KiK: EinFarn
A humble fern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 09:13 PM   #37
Ludi

Piss on the bathroom floor with your hand in the stream. Then step in it while wearing socks until they are soaked. Anything left on the floor must be licked up, but be sure to roll your face around in it too . Once the floor is clean you have two options: take a sock and put it in your mouth for 20 minutes, or wear those socks for the next 24 hours. Also no washing your hand until you smell it for a good 10 minutes.
Top 3 Fetishes
Toilet Slut - only in small amounts if made to swallow (never done scat)
Bondage Bitch - love to be restrained, gagged, and shoved into small places
Pet Play - being a cat or dog to make me feel owned and humiliated

Limits: Public/Exposure, Extreme cbt, Permanent to body, Friends and Family, Blood, Vomit, Alcohol

Kik: LudiLuck

Ludi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 11:48 AM   #38
4rOW

I want you to give yourself a scat head massage, Ludi. Save up your shit for at least 8-12hrs.

Take a shit straight onto the floor. At this point you need to see whether it’s the correct consistency for your massage. Pick it up with your hands and rub it all into your hair. If it’s too firm, get some cooking oil and mix it in with all that shit. Make SURE you massage it all in for at least 20 minutes, the shit needs to be completely through your hair. Watch yourself in the mirror the entire time so you know how much of a disgusting slut you are.

Good luck...!

Something extreme scat for me
The following user says Thank You to 4rOW for this post:
Old 07-16-2019, 08:01 PM   #39
Daveandbuttster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r0W
Something extreme scat for me
I want you to shit in either a diaper or your underwear for a few days without changing. When your undergarment of choice is full enough, go to a public place, reach down the back of your pants, and grab a big messy mouthful of shit. Make sure to make a mess on your face as you chew it up and eat it.

Something that involves eating poop for me 😍

kik is daveandbuttster
Daveandbuttster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 07:25 AM   #40
4rOW

I want you to make yourself chocolate (shitty!) pancakes.

Make yourself a batch of pancake mix and make a few pancakes. You then need to make sure your scat is the right consistency for spreading, something like chocolate sauce. Shit in a bowl big enough to empty yourself, and piss in a glass. Add piss as needed to get it to a nice saucy consistency.

Then, spread your brown stinky sauce all over those pancakes. Make sure you consume every bit of shit.
Old 07-19-2019, 04:19 PM   #41
Ludi

Put a bowl under you to take a shit in. For the next 3 hours carry the bowl around with you wherever you go. Make sure to take a nice big whiff of it every 10 minutes . At the end of the time you may dumb the bowl over a toilet, but the only way the dish is getting clean is with your tongue.

No scat eating for me please but it can be long and mean <3
Top 3 Fetishes

Limits: Public/Exposure, Extreme cbt, Permanent to body, Friends and Family, Blood, Vomit, Alcohol

Old 07-20-2019, 07:31 AM   #42
rhl
getDare Succubus

Your face needs a little pampering. Let's apply a brown face mask. This poopie face mask must stay on for at least 60 minutes.

While do not enjoy it, I've experienced having to chew and swallow
Old 07-20-2019, 09:43 AM   #43
4rOW

Here’s a good one for you, rhl.

Next time you need to take a shit, do it on the bathroom floor. Once everything is out, move it all to the toilet with your mouth.

Make sure to lick the floor clean when you’re done
The following user says Thank You to 4rOW for this post:
Old 07-20-2019, 11:50 AM   #44
serazene

Pee in a tall glass until it's literally overflowing. If you don't fill it the first time, keep the glass around for as long as it takes to fill with future piss.

As soon as it starts to spill, stop. Take it to a bathroom and pour it all over yourself and whatever you're currently wearing (you can do the entire dare naked, if you prefer). Do not clean yourself or change clothes for four hours. If you want to clean any piss off yourself or the floor, you may use your tongue.

For me - I am diapered all day today and will be messing it for sure at some point. Interested in anything I can do with the resulting mess or diaper (or just being made to wear it for a while). Pee's great too.

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 02:35 PM   #45
Ludi

When you mess your diaper do not change until 2 hours passes or when you pee yourself, whichever comes later. Be sure to spank your diaper-butt 20 times for having an accident. Before you change, stick your hand down into your mess and then into your mouth. It's okay to spit anything out when you are done.
Top 3 Fetishes

The following user says Thank You to Ludi for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss, scat, shit, toilet