Old 09-21-2020, 08:47 PM   #1
Youngdumbandbroke

Default Control me 18f

Hello,
This slut has been very inactive for the past few months and because of this I think that it’s only fair if others get to control me and punish me for the next week or so. I have a roommate so please keep that in mind. But other than that please remind me of the whore I am

Likes- teasing, humiliation, pussy play, spanking, degradation, nipple play
Dislikes- anal, pain
Limits- pics (unless specifically agreed on), family, public, permanent

PM Dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91872
Youngdumbandbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 08:58 PM   #2
mayfly

Okay. Some rules for you.
1. You are forbidden panties whenever you are in your room. You may use a skirt or a dress if your roommate is around.
2. You are forbidden to enter a washroom unless someone on getdare allows you, either via pm or on this thread.
3. You must be in a wedgie whenever you go out of your room. Use a single panty for this till I allow you to change.
4. You aren't allowed to cum till this thread is active.
mayfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 03:48 AM   #3
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Sent you a PM task. I look forward to your report
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 04:36 AM   #4
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayfly View Post
Okay. Some rules for you.
1. You are forbidden panties whenever you are in your room. You may use a skirt or a dress if your roommate is around.
2. You are forbidden to enter a washroom unless someone on getdare allows you, either via pm or on this thread.
3. You must be in a wedgie whenever you go out of your room. Use a single panty for this till I allow you to change.
+
5. Even if someone give you permission to enter in a washroom, you're just allowed to use cold water at the sink. Be me for extra comfort via kik.
6. Ask the permission to use furniture to sit or lay down, even in your room. Stay standing or kneel on the floor of you don't have other permissions.
7. Every morning, after you wake up, kneel naked oon the floor, and post in this thread that you're ready to serve. Wait 5 minutes before standing.
8. Edge, asap, each time you receive the order in this thread, by PM or kik (if you've it) .

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 06:26 AM   #5
Thifr
getDare Succubus

5. Even if someone give you permission to enter in a washroom, you're just allowed to use cold water at the sink. Be me for extra comfort via kik.
6. Ask the permission to use furniture to sit or lay down, even in your room. Stay standing or kneel on the floor of you don't have other permissions.
7. Every morning, after you wake up, kneel naked oon the floor, and post in this thread that you're ready to serve. Wait 5 minutes before standing.
8. Edge, asap, each time you receive the order in this thread, by PM or kik (if you've it) .
9. Before sleeping, kneel naked next to you bed and ask the permission in this thread. If no answer, sleep on the floor with blanket and pillows, or in your bed, without blanket and pillows.

Only 18+
Old 09-22-2020, 07:27 PM   #6
Youngdumbandbroke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
9. Before sleeping, kneel naked next to you bed and ask the permission in this thread. If no answer, sleep on the floor with blanket and pillows, or in your bed, without blanket and pillows.
Hello all,
Thank you for the tasks. Slut deserves them all. However, my roommate and I do share a room and it’s a communal bathroom so some of these tasks are not possible (7 and 9)

Likes- teasing, humiliation, pussy play, spanking, degradation, nipple play
Dislikes- anal, pain
Limits- pics (unless specifically agreed on), family, public, permanent

PM Dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91872
Youngdumbandbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 07:37 PM   #7
totaldare

Looks like you'll be having fun
totaldare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 10:36 PM   #8
Lonely Slave

I hope you like my PM dare

- Massaging, smelling, kissing and licking feet, shoes, socks, any footwear. (Not self, I have a fianceé that lends me her feet and footwear).
- Verbal humiliation.
- Teasing

Hard limits:

Crossdressing, pain, anal, exposure.

My PM dares: Slurp
Lonely Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 04:23 AM   #9
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngdumbandbroke View Post
Hello all,
Thank you for the tasks. Slut deserves them all. However, my roommate and I do share a room and it’s a communal bathroom so some of these tasks are not possible (7 and 9)

Kneel in your bathroom. Problem solved.

Only 18+
Old 09-23-2020, 05:45 AM   #10
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Would be nice if you acknowledged my PM dare.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 12:56 PM   #11
Thifr
getDare Succubus

7. Every morning, after you wake up, kneel naked on the floor, in the bathroom, and post in this thread that you're ready to serve. Wait 5 minutes before standing.
9. Before sleeping, kneel naked in the bathroom and ask the permission in this thread. If no answer, wait 20 minutes,still on your knees, hands behind your head. , Then edge 5 times, don't orgasm, go to sleep.
10. Hold a blog with your feelings and the way you respect your rules during the week.

Only 18+

Advertisements
Kink Talk