Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-02-2021, 01:52 PM   #46
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Yeah, probably for the better if you just keep a bit of the creams/sauces/liquids that you can get out of your meals. Anything that could mix well with your waste cocktail. Then you count and roll as above and use the rest on you.

Last thing, when you have to mop, always flip a coin to see if you have to do with face/cheeks or breasts. Head is face and tail is breasts.

This should keep your mopping and drinking varied enough. Remember that anything that can't be seen on camera has to stay there also during the meetings.
Yes Sir, I’ll make sure to flip a coin to decide to mop with face or breasts
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 07:20 PM   #47
generaterox

Since you have access to online shopping during your quarantine period, I think you should get some toys during your quarantine so that we would have more ways to torment you during this period

I suggest that you buy
- Dildo that can be auctioned on the ground
- A vibrator (preferably 1 from lovense)
- Nipple clamps
- Ball gag
- Small buttplug with a tail attached (since you mentioned you like pet play)
- Some lube

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 09:56 PM   #48
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
Since you have access to online shopping during your quarantine period, I think you should get some toys during your quarantine so that we would have more ways to torment you during this period

I suggest that you buy
- Dildo that can be auctioned on the ground
- A vibrator (preferably 1 from lovense)
- Nipple clamps
- Ball gag
- Small buttplug with a tail attached (since you mentioned you like pet play)
- Some lube
yes I should probably buy some too. I am always interested in funnel gags, may be I’ll get that and see what you guys might think up new tasks for me to do during quarantine.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Old 03-02-2021, 10:15 PM   #49
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default How is this making you feel

So it looks like you have lots of rules for the flight and quarantine and even beyond. Tell us how this is all making you feel. Was this what you were hoping for? Is there something else you like to do or add? Something missing you are craving? I'm sure we would all love to learn more about how our rules and tasks is affecting your mind and body.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 10:42 PM   #50
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
So it looks like you have lots of rules for the flight and quarantine and even beyond. Tell us how this is all making you feel. Was this what you were hoping for? Is there something else you like to do or add? Something missing you are craving? I'm sure we would all love to learn more about how our rules and tasks is affecting your mind and body.
it looks like I got far too many rules for the hotel quarantine and I’m overwhelmed! At the same time I am getting horny af with trepidation just reading more and more rules being added to make this slut and true sex slave. This slut will truly become a 24/7 sex slave for 3 weeks, and I look forward to it.

Something to add would be if and when I get a funnel gag, butt plug and dildo, what would you guys make me do for you?
Old 03-02-2021, 11:38 PM   #51
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Then I would go like this. Seems compatible to what is already there and you are up to it, so:

- everyday one of the meals must be eaten directly from the floor, after sanitizing it. Once you've finished the meal, you'll clean the floor by spitting on it and rubbing like a mop with your tits. Go on untill the floor is perfectly clean. If you can't do it, after five minutes of this you are allowed to clean the floor in other ways.

- After the floor meal, you are only allowed to drink by using your tongue on the tap flow, hands behind your back. You also have to start and stop the flow by using your tongue/mouth, after sanitizing.

- After the other meal, the water may only be drinked from the same bowl you used for the food, no hands. Up to you to clean it well with your tongue before pouring water in, so that it's clean.

- All the mess remaining on you after any meal, has to stay there untill you take the shower OR untill your next meeting (allowed to clean top half before of that)

Better?
May be a more deviant idea is to mop up the spit and piss missed on the floor with a towel or tissue, then wring it dry into the cocktail for drinking.
Old 03-02-2021, 11:50 PM   #52
generaterox

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiKitten View Post
yes I should probably buy some too. I am always interested in funnel gags, may be I’ll get that and see what you guys might think up new tasks for me to do during quarantine.
If you do get a funnel gag, then I think once per day, you should mix the food given to you into a mushy paste, pour the food through your funnel gag and enjoy your meal in that manner. If you need water to help you wash down the food, you should drink the water through the funnel gag as well.

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 12:08 AM   #53
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
May be a more deviant idea is to mop up the spit and piss missed on the floor with a towel or tissue, then wring it dry into the cocktail for drinking.
You want me to go hard? No need to ask twice. When I'm horny i get mean.

I like the idea of you mopping so we'll do like this. I don't want you to leave anything in the towel. Spit would be hard to do like that anyhow.

Anytime you miss to center the spit, you are going to take a nice deep one directly in the glass before trying again. The one missed still goes on your face.

Same for the piss, everytime you miss, before mopping you take a piss looking at the glass to make sure it enters. Then you try again.

If you are ever out of piss and spit and you can't try, you come here and ask for punishment

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 12:32 AM   #54
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Something to add would be if and when I get a funnel gag, butt plug and dildo, what would you guys make me do for you?
Some quick ideas.

If you get the buttplug:

- you'll wear it for the whole duration of all the meetings. Everytime your name is said out loud or you start talking, you have to discreetly take it out a bit so that only the top is in your asshole and sit on it fast. It will look like you are adjusting your sitting position, no need to raise your body too much

If you get the dildo:

- you'll have to take three commands a day for both fucking yourself and deepthroating, following the commander special requests. Commanders have to simply call it with a keyword (and additional instructions) here in the thread and you have a limited time to do what they say. You can come online and beg someone to fuck you or your face, if you see that you can't reach the number for any reason. If in any day you have not have been used enough, you'll have to take a task here for everytime you haven't been used.

If you get the lovense:

- you'll have to give the link to at least two users a day and one has to be during a meeting, possibly. You can cum like this if the user decides so and during the play you'll have to follow every instruction from your controller. If it's not possible to do during meeting, one a day will be enough

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 02:19 AM   #55
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
If you do get a funnel gag, then I think once per day, you should mix the food given to you into a mushy paste, pour the food through your funnel gag and enjoy your meal in that manner. If you need water to help you wash down the food, you should drink the water through the funnel gag as well.
I will keep this idea until if I can get the equipment needed. Also not sure how to mix the food into mushy paste without a blender. Any ideas?

Quote:
Some quick ideas.

If you get the buttplug:

- you'll wear it for the whole duration of all the meetings. Everytime your name is said out loud or you start talking, you have to discreetly take it out a bit so that only the top is in your asshole and sit on it fast. It will look like you are adjusting your sitting position, no need to raise your body too much

If you get the dildo:

- you'll have to take three commands a day for both fucking yourself and deepthroating, following the commander special requests. Commanders have to simply call it with a keyword (and additional instructions) here in the thread and you have a limited time to do what they say. You can come online and beg someone to fuck you or your face, if you see that you can't reach the number for any reason. If in any day you have not have been used enough, you'll have to take a task here for everytime you haven't been used.

If you get the lovense:

- you'll have to give the link to at least two users a day and one has to be during a meeting, possibly. You can cum like this if the user decides so and during the play you'll have to follow every instruction from your controller. If it's not possible to do during meeting, one a day will be enough
Okay I will keep these ideas until I get the toys needed.

Quote:
You want me to go hard? No need to ask twice. When I'm horny i get mean.

I like the idea of you mopping so we'll do like this. I don't want you to leave anything in the towel. Spit would be hard to do like that anyhow.

Anytime you miss to center the spit, you are going to take a nice deep one directly in the glass before trying again. The one missed still goes on your face.

Same for the piss, everytime you miss, before mopping you take a piss looking at the glass to make sure it enters. Then you try again.

If you are ever out of piss and spit and you can't try, you come here and ask for punishment
Oh I will never run out of spit, I can just gag myself for more
Old 03-03-2021, 02:26 AM   #56
Caya
getDare Devil

Default New dares and rules

If you get the lovense:

uhh i like that one

since you like messy things
before you go to the restroom to release yourself. kneel down and Sanitize the toilet thoroughly.
Now that its clean stand over the toilet and piss in it while standing.
don't make to much of a mess coursers you need to clean it up whit your tong or the towel later.

you like luck based games.
maybe this one is for you than

before going to bed roll a dice

1 take a sleeping pill
2 no sleeping pill
3 take a sleeping pill
4 no sleeping pill
5 set your alarm 2 hours sooner
6 set your alarm 1 hours sooner

If your required to take a sleeping pill roll for this one
1 Take a shot of vodka and make yourself sleep ready
2 Take a shot of vodka lay down where ever you need to sleep and rub your pussy till your sleeping
3 Insert your but plug and make yourself sleep ready
4 Take a shot of vodka edge and make yourself sleep ready
5 Take two shot of vodka and make yourself sleep ready
6 Lucky you just go to sleep

hope you will enjoy this one

oh I have some nasty ideas for the funnel gag some of them are alcohol related others are just simply messy or disgusting
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 02:32 AM   #57
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
If you get the lovense:

uhh i like that one

since you like messy things
before you go to the restroom to release yourself. kneel down and Sanitize the toilet thoroughly.
Now that its clean stand over the toilet and piss in it while standing.
don't make to much of a mess coursers you need to clean it up whit your tong or the towel later.

you like luck based games.
maybe this one is for you than

before going to bed roll a dice

1 take a sleeping pill
2 no sleeping pill
3 take a sleeping pill
4 no sleeping pill
5 set your alarm 2 hours sooner
6 set your alarm 1 hours sooner

If your required to take a sleeping pill roll for this one
1 Take a shot of vodka and make yourself sleep ready
2 Take a shot of vodka lay down where ever you need to sleep and rub your pussy till your sleeping
3 Insert your but plug and make yourself sleep ready
4 Take a shot of vodka edge and make yourself sleep ready
5 Take two shot of vodka and make yourself sleep ready
6 Lucky you just go to sleep

hope you will enjoy this one

oh I have some nasty ideas for the funnel gag some of them are alcohol related others are just simply messy or disgusting
Sorry I do not have any sleeping pills, and I do not take sleeping pills.
What nasty alcohol related funnel gag ideas do you have? I’m interested.

Last edited by PastramiKitten; 03-03-2021 at 02:35 AM.
Old 03-03-2021, 02:37 AM   #58
Caya
getDare Devil

Default funnel

porridge is easy to make and very nasty if done right

better having no controlle over how mutch you get into your mouth is even better

maybbe you hsould go and by some none prescription based sleep meds if you want to try it out i can give you instructions on how to use them for tonight
Old 03-03-2021, 02:45 AM   #59
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
porridge is easy to make and very nasty if done right

better having no controlle over how mutch you get into your mouth is even better

maybbe you hsould go and by some none prescription based sleep meds if you want to try it out i can give you instructions on how to use them for tonight
Sorry no meds for me, probably will add that to my limits.
Howd you make porridge in a hotel room?
Old 03-03-2021, 02:52 AM   #60
Caya
getDare Devil

Default porige

wel with oats and some fluides
mash them togeter wiht a fork and your porige is done

the fluide sofyours can be everything from water over alk to piss

Advertisements
Kink Talk