Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-28-2021, 12:28 PM   #1
Lanfear

Female 37/female/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place

37/female/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place

Hello there!

My name is Lanfear I知 from Europe (GMT+1) and I知 searching for a new sub preferred would be a female, but maybe you can change my mind

About me:
I知 female, 37 years old and working in a healthcare job. I learned about my dominant side about a year ago. Before I was a sub my self, in fact I知 still a sub to my Dom, so I understand both sides. In private I知 a relatively boring person who loves to read, paint, cook, go swimming and workout.... more you might learn when we get to talk

What I知 searching for?
Good question! Well, an honest person, open minded and willing to try things. I don稚 care about experience, total beginner are very welcome also then already experienced, I should be able to adduce to your level, well a really experienced sub would need to accept that I知 still learning. Body typ is not something I care about.

Ways of communication:
I prefer Kik or Email but we can talk about that.

My likes and limits on the dominant side:
Likes: bondage, control, pet play, edge and denial (just the mayor ones)
Limits: Blood, family and friends, permanent, pee and poop. That are things I will never ask for or even consider, not even when asked to do.

What else?
I don稚 mind to tailor a given task to actual conditions or to fit you perfectly, in case anything is not good for you, not possible or something I知 sure we will work around that.

What I知 searching for?
I would like a female sub, but that doesn稚 mean that I will not take you in account because you are male, try to convince me! Experience level: not needed, just be curious, and willing to serve and please. I do not care about looks, nor much about age. If there is some goal you have maybe I can give some support to it. I really like well written reports, so you should be able to express your self and not only use TXTspeak.

Do you need to send pictures or videos?
If we are talking and decide to get in a trial, I would like you to send a pic showing that you are really who you say you are, no face needed after that I will not ask you to send pictures before you feel ready to. Video, later on we might get on to sometime do cam sessions, still then no need to show face.

If you made it till here, great! Maybe you are the right one, send me an PM tell me a little about you and I値l send you my email and Kik name to communicate further. But please not only one sentence.
Old 03-01-2021, 03:49 AM   #2
toto75

Hello,
Good to read you again, Lanfear !
I definitely recommand any relationship with Lanfear. I know her as my sub, and know she is now exploring her dominant side along with her sub side.
She is definitely a great lady, and will be a caring Domme. If you want to meet a tremendous personality, and involve yourself in a relationship that is not only sexual, do not hesitate to contact her.
Her ad is a great mirror of her personnality. If you enjoy reading her, you will enjoy being her sub !
Dom Marc
Old 03-02-2021, 04:59 AM   #3
Lanfear

Thank you, Dom Marc, for your so kind words! Great to read you again!
Old 03-02-2021, 06:55 PM   #4
Dirtiestboyinpanty

HELLO maam
I am rsjesh
35 male
Doctor by profession
Married
Submisisve male
No one knows about this lifestyle
Open to most kinks
I have a cam. And mic
Have few toys too
Kik confuzedzoul
Email [email protected]
Old 03-08-2021, 11:53 PM   #5
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Nice to see you here again.
I can personally vouch that she is a great Person first (which is the most important in building a proper BDSM relationship) and also a great Mistress and has your best interests at heart.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Old 03-09-2021, 01:37 AM   #6
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

Default Male sub

Hi there maybe I can change your mind about a male sub kik me @ wecamguy

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.

Advertisements
Kink Talk