nyxlotus

no clothes
normal pull back
nyxlotus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nyxlotus for this post:
Old 03-03-2021, 02:39 AM   #17
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you to everyone who has participated in torturing my nipples. I am to complete the current stats before leaving the house this morning. I will continue to complete these snaps as they come in throughout the day.

Stats so far are as follows:
Roll 1: 7 snaps
Roll 2: no clothing
Roll 3: normal pullback

Roll 1. 19 snaps
Roll 2. through clothes
Roll 3. hard

Roll 1. 21 snaps
Roll 2. No clothing
Roll 3. Normal pullback

Roll 1. 6 snaps
Roll 2. No clothes
Roll 3. Normal pullback

Given through PM
Roll 1. 25 snaps
Roll 2. No clothing
Roll 3. Hard
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 03:13 AM   #18
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

My nipples hurt very much right now, and throbbing.

Total so far = 79 snaps from rollers, 46 given to myself before the post.

All snaps rolled so far are complete. This was definitely one hell of a way to wake up this morning, but also a reminder to myself that I can push myself.

I have an hour and a half drive this morning so I am giving the earlier task a go and seeing how much of an hour I can leave my nipples clamped with binder clips. The remaining time to give snaps for each minute of the hour not clamped. I will report back on this as well.

So far my nipples are erect and sore. They are red and you can see the snap marks across each nipple. They are increasingly sensitive and everytime I move or something brushes against them it's like a mini shock to my whole body through my nipples.

I am still looking for more rolls as I have all day today to myself mostly.

Torture me kinky people ☺
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Old 03-03-2021, 03:28 AM   #19
kaiman
getDare Zealot

That PM roll seems quite fishy, no wonder they sent through PM .

I was writing down the dice games for you when I fell asleep, was so tired.

Doing my roll and then I'll close them up for you to value them.

Snaps: 5 (god damn)
Clothing: no clothing
Pullback: normal pullback

One would hope to have a bit more luck when it's for altruistic reasons, but it doesn't work like that

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 03-03-2021, 05:11 AM   #20
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Ok, I've finished writing down the first one. If you feel like it's too punishing I can adjust, but with a bit of luck should be over in no time hehe.

It's kinda simple since it has to be quiet and with simple tools. I based this on your numbers/options and made it a little more mean, as I should

You start from round one, with clothes on and normal pullback intensity. Game's over once you beat round 5:

Round 1:

1: nothing happens; reroll this round
2: 3 snaps and move to next round
3: raise snaps intensity from now on (normal -> hard -> max). if already at max, 3 snaps; reroll this round
4: 4 snaps and move to next round
5: remove a piece of clothing (outside clothes -> bra); if already naked, 3 snaps; reroll this round
6: 5 snaps and move to next round

Round 2:

1: put pins on your nipples for one minute and rip them off; reroll this round
3: raise snaps intensity from now on (normal -> hard -> max). if already at max, 3 snaps; reroll this round
5: remove a piece of clothing (outside clothes -> bra); if already naked, 3 snaps; reroll this round

Round 3:

1: from now on, pins have to be on your nipples when you are not snapping; if already active, 3 snaps; reroll this round

Round 4:

1: rub an ice cube or a bit of cold water on your nipples for ten seconds; reroll this round

Round 5:

1: from now on, pins have to be on your nipples when you are not snapping; if already active, 3 snaps; reroll this round
2: 3 snaps and you have completed the game
4: 4 snaps and you have completed the game
5: rub an ice cube or a bit of cold water on your nipples for ten seconds; reroll this round
6: 5 snaps and you have completed the game

If you liked this one, I have another one in mind that works with dice and bets (push your luck).

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-03-2021, 06:38 AM   #21
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

You are right. The PM rolls is a little suspect but I completed them nonetheless.
Thank you for adding rolls.

I think your dare is gonna be fun and maybe I will get lucky with my rolls. I will report back once done. Maybe then my nipples will tell me if I should accept your other dare. I have a feeling it will be much more intense than the one you've already listed. Thank you for torturing me.
Old 03-03-2021, 06:55 AM   #22
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
You are right. The PM rolls is a little suspect but I completed them nonetheless.
Thank you for adding rolls.

I think your dare is gonna be fun and maybe I will get lucky with my rolls. I will report back once done. Maybe then my nipples will tell me if I should accept your other dare. I have a feeling it will be much more intense than the one you've already listed. Thank you for torturing me.
You did right completing them. Probably he also did right sending you that it's just that I respect the dice too much hehe.

You could surely get lucky and it would be quite easy, but if lady luck is not on your side..ouch!

Let's see what your tits have to say after this next one would test how cocky you are and how much you want to push your luck (blackjack style).

Those kind of games always blow in my face, but I'm curious to see how you go in that type of situation.

You are welcome. Literally. Torturing is always a pleasure

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-03-2021, 07:03 AM   #23
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

I could be very lucky or extremely unlucky... eek... I suppose we will see. I kind of excited to see how it goes regardless.

I suppose I have to commit to giving the blackjack style dare before you will tell me what it actually consists of? You are probably right. I may chicken out if I know ahead of time... lol

I will report back once complete and let you know how ballsy I am feeling today.

I have some extended time today to complete these but not so much the next few days so I really want to make sure my nipples get a good working today to hold me over for a few days.

I have to be honest, the snaps and nipple pain are a huge turn-on, but I am holding back on touching myself except for completing the tasks and dares given... I think this will get more and more interesting as we go.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:01 AM   #24
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman
Challenge completed. I think I got off very very easy on this one. Luck was definitely on my side.
So here is how it went.

Round 1
My very first roll was a 5 which meant I had to take off my shirt to even start the challenge. I got nervous when this happened as no snaps had even happened yet and I was already down to just my bra.
Second roll of round 1 was 4. I snapped normal pullback 4 times to each nipple. My nipples immediately became erect. This was of course a bit painful, but bearable. I got easy out of round 1.
Round 2
I got extremely lucky and rolled a 6. I completed the 5 normal pullback snaps and was able to move to round 3. I know my nipples are going to be very sore after today, but this challenge I got off super easy.
Round 3
First roll was 3. I raised the remaining snaps in the challenge to hard. Honestly not super excited about this one because this was not even half way through the challenge.
Next roll was 1. I placed the binder clips on my nipples while not snapping the remainder of the time. This simply added to the pain factor because the clamps made the nipples much more puffy and the snaps hit faster to the puffy skin.
Next roll was 2. I had to land 3 snaps to leave round 3 and honestly I was relieved to move on and not continue to be stuck on round 3. Between the hard pullbacks and the clamps, these snaps were much more intense than any of the ones before.
Round 4
I got soo very lucky this round and rolled a 2 the first time. I had 3 more snaps hard pullback and the clamps were still being applied. My nipples are getting much more sore, but I know this is so easy and minimal to what this challenge could have turned into.
Round 5
First roll was 5. I rolled two ice cubes on my nipples for the allotted 10 second interval. This was not as refreshing as I originally thought it might be. Considering my nipples are already super sensitive, the ice actually hurt and burned more than I ever expected.
Next roll was 1. Being I was already using the clamps, I had to administer 3 additional snaps. The puffiness mixed with the cold nipples and the previous snaps, these snaps were actually very intense and I actually had to breath between each one because it took my breath away each time.
Next roll was 2. I got soooo lucky with this one. One 3 last hard pullback snaps and the challenge was all over.

I have to be honest, my nipples were of course throbbing and super sensitive, but I didn't really want it to end so soon.

I know I will probably really regret this, but I think I want to give the blackjack challenge a go.

Thank you for your time and torture.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:03 AM   #25
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
I have some extended time today to complete these but not so much the next few days so I really want to make sure my nipples get a good working today to hold me over for a few days.

I have to be honest, the snaps and nipple pain are a huge turn-on, but I am holding back on touching myself except for completing the tasks and dares given... I think this will get more and more interesting as we go.
Good to know..then today is the right day to try and push a bit MY luck

I agree with the no-touch hehe. I think you should refrain from doing so untill you stop playing in this thread. Or maybe you could set a snap goal to reach before you can do so, since you are trying to get better at it.

Can't wait to hear how it goes..and even more to hear if you feeling ballsy

Will adjust the game accordingly..

I'm off now, see you later!

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-03-2021, 08:09 AM   #26
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman
You could be right about the touchy touch thing.

Maybe someone could challenge me with a number or come up with a way to determine this number?

Currently, I have taken 151 snaps to each nipple which is a total of 302 snaps to both.

I definitely want to be challenge and not just given the touchy touch permission, but it also needs to be realistic.

Any ideas are more than welcomed. Make my nipples suffer and in return my pussy was remain wet and dripping and suffering from no touching until I reach the goal.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:14 AM   #27
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
I have to be honest, my nipples were of course throbbing and super sensitive, but I didn't really want it to end so soon.

I know I will probably really regret this, but I think I want to give the blackjack challenge a go.

Thank you for your time and torture.
Haha what the fuck! Too lucky on that one, I think you should give it another go..it was intended as a three floor dungeon and every floor has five rooms in it (rounds) *poker face while pretending it was intendend like that*

I'm goofing, but not too much...

Mmm had to take a quick look at the report because I have to leave now, but it was enough to get me horny. Thank you.

I'll be back later and read it carefully. Will also post the luck pushing game ofc!

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-03-2021, 08:17 AM   #28
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
@kaiman
You could be right about the touchy touch thing.

Maybe someone could challenge me with a number or come up with a way to determine this number?

Currently, I have taken 151 snaps to each nipple which is a total of 302 snaps to both.

I definitely want to be challenge and not just given the touchy touch permission, but it also needs to be realistic.

Any ideas are more than welcomed. Make my nipples suffer and in return my pussy was remain wet and dripping and suffering from no touching until I reach the goal.
Well, I cannot leave a girl asking for nipple torture like this. I'll try to give you my quick opinion. How many days do you have for this? Will it be only today or will it go on further?

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-03-2021, 08:17 AM   #29
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

hahaha... So you are suggesting I give this challenge two more tries. I will definitely give it a go since you will off for a while. I will report back on both of those as well.

I too think I got off way too easily the first time.

I am glad that I could detail my report enough to make you horny. That, to me, just means I did my report well.

I look forward to hearing the next challenge as well.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:18 AM   #30
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman

I have today open for a good while to complete these, but I will leave this open until Sunday. That should give ample time to accrue a sufficient number of snaps.

Advertisements
Kink Talk