Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-09-2018, 02:24 PM   #1
Experimental_Daree

Default Male underwear in a heatwave

I expect most women won't have this problem but any men's underwear you buy from a shop (obviously there's more options online) will be made of a fairly thick cotton material which would normally be quite comfortable. There's currently a heatwave where I am and it's not so practical as my underwear is soaked with sweat at the end of every day.

What are the other guys doing on here? Does anyone have any suggestions (other than 'just wear panties lol')?
Limits: nothing identifying, nothing that will get me arrested or killed, nothing that would interfere with work, swirlies, messy (I just don't get them), blackmail, nothing involving blood, scat or social suicide.

Kik MightyCrash26
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 02:40 PM   #2
Sissypalooza

Location: On my knees, hands behind my back, waiting for orders

They make Male underwear out of the same material as panties, but there a little harder to find and sometimes can be more expensive. (Not what I wear, since I only own panties:P)
Sissypalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:11 AM   #3
Stopclick

If you're wearing cotton undies I feel bad for you son

I got 99 problems, but underwear being too thick/not breathable/uncomfortable during summer months is not among them.

You want to find yourself some underwear made from modal/micro modal. It's so much softer than cotton and is usually much thinner, making it ideal for summer. The brand I have are called Lapasa, but i'm sure there's plenty of brands out there making them.

Last edited by Stopclick; 07-10-2018 at 10:15 AM.
Stopclick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk