Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-12-2020, 06:27 AM   #1
ENFfer

Default Ever had a public orgasm?

My favorite "type" here is getting head under the table. Works on men or women. Handjobs and fingering under the table next.

But what have you gotten (tell us the story) or what would you WANT to get? Prefer to receive or give? I like both.

I respect limits but will push you in all the right ways.

ENFfer123 on KIK

ENTER THE EXPOSURE TOURNAMENT
ENFfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 01:35 PM   #2
LucieA

Closest I've ever done was when I drove to work (20 minute commute at the time) with an electric toothbrush against my clit, heh. It was years ago and maybe not the safest place to cum but it was certainly an interesting experience. I think with another person I'd rather be on the receiving end, though giving could be fun too :P

My PM Dares

My Toys

Likes - pain, fear, denial, desperation, bladder control, prolonged arousal, humiliation, bondage

Punishments - Forced orgasms, writing/typing tasks, prolonged pain, spanking/whipping/cropping, electro play (tens unit), hidden public, anal, clamps

Limits - permanent, family/friends, messy, pee/scat, extreme pain, obvious public, social suicide
LucieA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 05:18 PM   #3
kyryn

Yes. It was in a movie theater. A past partner and I went to go see Pet Semetary together and he fingered me to a climax during the movie. We were all the way on the top row and the theater was mostly empty so we were being super careful about it as well.

I don't really think I have a preference honestly. As a submissive, it's the choice of my partner always. I've gotten partners off in public before. There was at least twice that I've given a handjob to my partner in the theater, and there was another time where I gave a partner a blowjob in the park. All of these being in areas where the chance of being seen is low, I don't think I'd ever do this where there was a high chance of it just due to the consequences and all.
non-binary | they/them pronouns please ♡
Please forgive me if I forget to respond to PMs, I don't check this site as often as I'd like
Send me your body writing tasks/dares ♡

❌I do not do anything permanent, involving family/friends, scat, watersports, or that could get me in trouble!❌
kyryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 01:07 AM   #4
sissybill
Distinguished Member

my most fave time was wen i was at a strip club n i looked at this guy at a table n he was hard as a rock he seen me looking at him he waved me over n said yu like my hard cock? i said oh yes i luv yur hard cock id luv it even more if it was in my mouth he said oh realy? well get under the table n start sucking it so o got on my knees crawed under n pulled his cock out omg it was huge i rite away started deep throating it even as dancers came to his table he said dont stop so i didnt omg i was in heaven a few times he lifted the table clothe to show few dancers what i was doing they laffed n said dont stop n he forced me to giv them money while i was blowing him omg so hot he said aslong as yu keep given them money yu can keep sucking my cock well $300 later i said im broke can yu please cum in my mouth now? he said no im gonna cum all over yur face n yur gonna sit that way rest of the night i said yes sir wen he was about too cum he pulled out of my mouth n came all over my face n in my eyes omg greatest facial ive ever gotten n i had to sit that way for 2 more hours
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 01:25 AM   #5
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

i was on the way to university in winter, with the bus. half way through a girl came in the bus, wearing stockigs, a red mini skirt, a fur coat and wedge boots with fake fur on the shaft. she sat directly infront of me and was talking how much her feet hurt. i offered to lay them up on my lap and so she did. somehow she had felt my boner (im a shemale) underneath my leggings and with a smirk on her face she moved the furred shaft up and down my crotch. it was a long busride, around 30 minutes til i arived, for the whole time she continuned. it was pretty awkward to cum twice in a row in the bus inside my pants, but god; this realy branded me and got me a heavy heavy fur fetish
Old 08-13-2020, 02:40 AM   #6
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENFfer View Post
My favorite "type" here is getting head under the table. Works on men or women. Handjobs and fingering under the table next.

But what have you gotten (tell us the story) or what would you WANT to get? Prefer to receive or give? I like both.
I have been given handjobs and blowjobs many times in a public surrounding , I have also had sex while being watched , so yes I have had many public orgasms .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 04:15 AM   #7
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I sucked a guy off under a table in a pub once. It was in a corner in a busy pub. It was my bf at the time with his mate. We were a little drunk and his mate kept trying to persuade me to do daring things. So I said I’d suck my bf off under the table. I climbed under, got his cock out and started to suck. His mate kept looking and also took a few pics on his phone. Bf blew his load in my mouth and I swallowed.

It was fun and the fact that his mate was watching added to the fun. Often wonder if anyone else noticed.

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 07:21 AM   #8
PartySlut
getDare Devil

I've had countless orgasms in public usually from a remote vibe inserted but I've also been fucked in a corner of a bar fingered in a restaurant at the table and fucked/fingered in a club.

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 07:17 PM   #9
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I have never.

I honestly think I'd be too self-concious to dare to let myself be sucked off under the table in public, but it sure is a hot fantasy!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 07:48 PM   #10
foxboy21

Just the once, on a train, sitting in the corner of the carriage with a schoolfriend who fancied me next to me. He was probably as nervous as I was. It was my first time and totally amazing

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 11:41 PM   #11
smterka91

I would be too scared to masturbate in public like you guys, but I have a little bit different public kink that I like.

I can orgasm without touching, either by crossing my legs hard, playing with nipples, sometimes even just thinking about it. I came multiple times in public places like that, in front of strangers or in full buses. My favorite way is to sit in front of someone in tram, the seats are pretty close together, cross my legs in dress and orgasm. They usually "secretly" watch my legs, it makes the orgasm even better. The hardest thing is that I never know, how hard the orgasm gonna be and if I can remain silent. So far so good.

Masochist and bondage lover...
smterka91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 12:41 AM   #12
Crystalia

Ive once came in public in a very large lecture hall using a remote control vibrator that was easily controlled by my phone. Nobody noticed though, or least I think so!

I'm open any messages, as long as you follow a few requests.
Thank you, and have a nice day!
Crystalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 03:37 PM   #13
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Never had one. It would be interesting to get one or to give in any manner.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk