Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-23-2020, 08:37 PM   #1
Slavetoy69

Male 28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hello Iv been away for a while and I'm looking to be owned again
A little about I'm 6' tall chuby build light brown hair I've been a slave for years now I'm easily trained to be whatever you want me too be as my owner you get full control of me and 24/7 contact of me control what I wear for clothing what I eat when I use the restroom every about me will be in your control my purpose is to please you in every way

Some of my experiences are
Being a pain slave I would tourcher myself for the enjoyment of my master I am here for what ever master wants
As a toilet slave I was made to clean the toilet with my tongue top to bottom inside and out I lived with other room mates so it was always very dirty I am here for whatever master wants

I would have strict rules about every aspect I had to ask permission for everything if you wish when I get home to be locked in a cage then so be it control how I sleep or even if I sleep I will worship you till you tell me no more

My likes and dislikes are easy it whatever you want them to be I believe a real slave is to be a blank slate for the master to mold my needs dont matter but only yours
No matter how much pain I'm in of how humiliating I will always bow to your feet for I am a worthless slave to be treated less then a dog

Thank you masters for reading this worthless slaves add I look forward to the abuse
Old 11-23-2020, 08:37 PM   #2
Slavetoy69

Also my kik is slaveboytoy69
Old 12-28-2020, 07:14 PM   #3
Slavetoy69

Still currently looking slaveboytoy69

Advertisements
Kink Talk