Alexjames

Sleep with something in your ass each night for a week

Loads of toys
Alexjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 08:53 AM   #587
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 1 glass of water and you can't use the bathroom for three hours

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 05:20 PM   #588
LegLovingSissy
Account Banned

Go out to the mall for 2 hours fully crossdressed

Limits: pictures,police, anal
LegLovingSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:08 AM   #589
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Do the dare posted on this thread that is the square-root of the total number of posts after this one multiplied by 2. Rounded down.
If your calculation somehow equals 0 or a negative number(very unlikely), you may cum however you like.

If you are unable to calculate this due to not knowing how to math correctly, edge 33 times instead.
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 11:31 AM   #590
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Strip naked and bend over the bed. You are a naughty little slut, so you need to spank each ass cheek 50 times.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
Old 04-14-2018, 02:10 PM   #591
apr_ska

Hope you were keeping track of your rolls because you have to take the amount of times you've rolled, divide it by two, and you have to edge that amount of times before you can cum again. Forget to keep track? Roll a die and multiply that number by 3.

I had to do this thread as a punishment and had to post a report in a blog and keep it up for at least a week. It's here.

(Sorry, not currently accepting new applications for subs!)

Kik: arp_ska

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Bondage, discipline, pussy worship, sensation play, nipple play, orgasm control, clothing control, hidden public, slave training, hypno

Spanking/pain, denial, humiliation, lines/corner, anal, roleplay

Extended kneeling or standing in heels, needles/tacks, illegal, chemical play, messy/food, photos, permanent, friends & family, public, toilet related/unsanitary

apr_ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 06:41 PM   #592
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

No cumming for 48 hours.

Old 04-23-2018, 06:50 AM   #593
chocolove

you may only cum by humping a pillow/towel for the next week
chocolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 08:18 AM   #594
dragonblood

Next time you have company over, find an excuse get completely naked in front of them

Likes: Clothing control, humiliation, punishments, pain, semi-public, denial, bondage

Dislikes: anal, full public,

Limit:Pee, Poo, blood, family, illegal

Looking for sub
dragonblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 09:32 AM   #595
serenader

Default 594

Re-roll, and do the next dare in front of a window. if public is a limit, re-roll twice.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares
BDSM test results
Sex values test
serenader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 10:21 AM   #596
ChrissyDebra

595. offer a friend to help them do their house work at their house for a day (10am to 10pm), and fix a date with them. on the actual date your must wear full france maid costume and go(must use public transport) to your friend house. and do what ever he/she tell you do.

General
Extreme: Self-Bondage, Cross-Dress,
Like: Role Play, Pet Play
Dislike: diaper, anal,
Soft Limit: scat, Poo, Pee, Pain, photo/video send to anyone(without face)
Hard Limit: Public, photo/video send to anyone(with face), Family, Friend,

Student at the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood
ChrissyDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 02:41 AM   #597
RemusMoonyLupin

Take a shit. Stick your head in the toilet when you flush. Make sure your mouth and eyes are open! If you close your mouth or eyes before the flush is done, come back and do two more dares as punishment.

PM me "Moon 'em Moony" and wherever I am at the moment I see it, I go to the nearest closed door, open it, and immediately moon for 30 seconds.
RemusMoonyLupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 11:01 PM   #598
boiboi13

597 - Go to the Dare forum and open the first thread, if there is a dare do it, if not go to the next thread, repeat until you find a thread with a dare and do it.

Like: edging, gag, exercise, blindfold, bondage, anal, tickling, diaper, zentai, rubber, gunge
Dislike: spanking, corner time, pain
Limit: pee, shit, public, friend, family, blood, cross dressing
boiboi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 02:34 AM   #599
Manarus
Distinguished Member

So this is actually a dare inspired by nina (or rather a blogpost stating that the rule came from nina). I hope it's not a duplicate, but it is hard to keep track of duplicates in 40 pages anyways

This dare goes for a week.
Preparation:
Take 12 pieces of paper. Write an O (stands for "Orgasm") on 4 pieces, and a N (stands for ("No Orgasm") on the other 8 pieces. Fold them, put them into a bowl and draw 7 pieces randomly. Don't open them yet!

Now every night you go to bed, masturbate for 10 minutes in bed. After the first 5 minutes however, take one of the pieces and open it. If it says No, you will continue with the other 5 minutes masturbating without cumming.
If it says Orgasm, you have to masturbate for another 4 minutes, and then you have exactly one minute to cum. If you don't cum within this minute, you have missed your chance.

You are denied the complete week of course, and the only exception is the rule above. For every unallowed orgasm (either during day, or you did cum early or too late), you have to roll another dare from this thread.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 05:45 AM   #600
Manarus
Distinguished Member

It's Friday, so I'll add another dare:

Sleep with your legs spread, ankles tied to your bedposts!

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare