Old 06-14-2018, 06:05 AM   #16
Bulle223

I might as well join too

My Limits: Feminazation, gay, scat, pee, public, family, illegal, permanent marks, blood, blackmailing, excessive pain, showing my face/personal information, long term denial.
Bulle223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:09 AM   #17
Bulle223

A quick question. What happens if you dont complete a custom dare you purchased. Either because it is impossible for you (dont have the required items or enough time etc) or because you just did not do it?

My Limits: Feminazation, gay, scat, pee, public, family, illegal, permanent marks, blood, blackmailing, excessive pain, showing my face/personal information, long term denial.
Old 06-14-2018, 06:11 AM   #18
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

I would like to become a member!
Old 06-14-2018, 06:24 AM   #19
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulle223 View Post
A quick question. What happens if you dont complete a custom dare you purchased. Either because it is impossible for you (dont have the required items or enough time etc) or because you just did not do it?
Nothing happens.

That is why I wrote them in the way I did. If you purchase it and never report, nothing happens. However if you purchase and DO report you earn back your investment plus interest.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:38 AM   #20
Bulle223

also if you decide to leave the orgasm bank and return later, you have to earn the 50 gc again before you can make a withdrawal right?

Old 06-14-2018, 08:23 AM   #21
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulle223 View Post
also if you decide to leave the orgasm bank and return later, you have to earn the 50 gc again before you can make a withdrawal right?
Correct. The whole reason I put the 50 cG entry fee is so that people don't come in and then spend the hard earned money no their own orgasms without being willing to earn some currency first.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 06-14-2018, 10:07 AM   #22
Bulle223

2.50 gC - getDare Account
4.00 gC - 2 painful Edges
10,5 gc - clamps
2 gc - clamps
-------------
19.00 gC - Remaining

Reports
Clamps:
Started with 11 clothespins attached to my chest and belly (4 on the side of my belly, 6 on and around my nipples and 1 on my bellybutton). But after 1 minute they became too painful and i had to remove 2 of the most painful clips (2 of the ones on the side of my belly). after another minute i had too remove 2 more clothespins (the remaining ones on my belly). Managed to keep the remaining 7 on for 5 minutes. I felt like i was on a roll so i went for another 5 minutes. I easily managed to keep them on for another 5 minutes so i went for 5 minutes more for a total of 15 minutes with 7 clothespins on my body.

Painful edge and clamps
I started with 4 clothespins on my nutsack. I edged once. The clothespins would jerk up and down and yank on my nutsack as i wanked. I then edged another time, I kept the clothespins on for a little over 5 minutes as it took me a bit of extra time to get the second edge off.

deposited: 16.5

Last edited by Bulle223; 06-16-2018 at 04:23 AM.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:33 AM   #23
streetsweeper

I'll watch this for a little before trying it. I'm always cautious after joining the denial thread in the past and it turned out to be more intense than expected :P

PM DARES
streetsweeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:06 PM   #24
JAZ

This is a very clever idea, and I love the team aspect. With a measure of nervousness, I will become a member. I was going to ask if clothespins count for clamps, but it looks like Bulle223 answered that!

The 50 gC first-withdrawal threshold to prevent abuse of the group account makes good sense. Along the same lines, when/if I close out my account, I will do tasks to earn the full 10 + 25 gC exit fee myself - the group shouldn't have to pay that.
Limits: Piss/scat, body writing, feet, breath play, harm, full public, blackmail, face
JAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 07:44 PM   #25
SubRed92
Account Banned

19.00 gC - getDare Account
5.00 gC - Ruined Orgasm
-------------
24.00gC - Remaining

Reports
Ruined Orgasm: As part of a punishment I was to have three ruined orgasms this week and eat whatever cum comes out as "training". This is my second. I brought myself to the edge and held it as long as I could. When I felt I couldn't tease anymore I released my hands. My cock was straining for a good three seconds before cum dribbled out. They were collected and added to my peanut butter sandwich...
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:07 PM   #26
maxwellhedroom

19.00 gC - getDare Account
1.00 gC = 20 spanking to your bottom
-------------
25.00gC - Remaining

Reports
20 spanking to my bottom: I stripped naked and went on all fours on my bed. I took my hand and gave 10 quick and hard spanks to my bottom. I could feel the tingling in my hand and my bottom. Then I continued with 5 well aimed, very hard spanks to left check and 5 of the same kind to my right cheek. It was nice and sore after that.
maxwellhedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:32 PM   #27
JAZ

25.00 gC - getDare account
2.00 gC - 2 edges
3.00 gC - 5 min with 6 clamps
----------
30.00 gC - Remaining

I did one edge in the shower, another while sitting in a chair. I did 5 min with 4 clothespins on my penis and 2 on my nipples. For the last 2 min, I just kept my mind off everything. Removal from nipples was painful but bearable.

Edit 2: Never mind. Account was 24, not 19. My original post was right. Kink meets higher math.
Limits: Piss/scat, body writing, feet, breath play, harm, full public, blackmail, face

Last edited by JAZ; 06-14-2018 at 08:45 PM.
JAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 03:06 AM   #28
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

30.00 gC - getDare account
12.00 gC - 4 hours with buttplug
2.00 gC - 40 deepthroats
----------
44.00 gC - remaining

Decided to plug myself and tape my bullet vibe to my penis for a bit of fun while sitting at the computer tonight, which I guess naturally lead to some deepthroat training The deepthroating made me gag and get very sniffley and teary-eyed, but also extremely aroused, so I fucked myself on my back with my legs over my head for 20 minutes.

Deposited: 14.00 gC

Last edited by 420jenni; 06-15-2018 at 07:50 PM.
420jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 09:07 AM   #29
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

You are all doing a great job!

You you maybe be willing to make a note in your posts with a tally of how much you have earned for the group? It will make it easier when I need to go back and check to see who is eligible to make withdrawals.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 06-15-2018, 09:34 AM   #30
SubRed92
Account Banned

44.00 gC - getDare Account
2.00 gC - 2 Edges
-------------
46.00 gC - Remaining

Reports
2 Edges: My daily edges are due once again! Same as last night, I had to complete my Rosy palms first. Sometimes I think I might just cum from that alone... But NO, I am denied. I changed my technique today. Right hand gripping the base firmly, the veins are more pronounced and sensitivity seems to have increased. Maintaining this grip, shallow strokes focusing on the tip was more than enough to bring me to the edge quickly both times.

Deposited: 9.00 gC

Last edited by SubRed92; 06-16-2018 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Added my total deposits and formatting
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk