Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 11-12-2016, 01:34 PM   #1
SluttyPig
getDare Sweetheart

Default Anonymous Advice from a Pig and her Wolf!

So while browsing the forum, I stumbled across BettyBoop’s advice thread. I noticed it wasn’t updated since 2011!

I decided to create one of my own with the help of my wolfie! (Or known to most people on this site as wolf82.) He’ll be giving a different perspective as wellllll!

We looove giving out advice and we hope that we will help out anyone who is needing some!

Also, all advice will be totes anonymous and we won’t even know who is submitting what!

So if you’ve got anything on your mind, click here ----> link! We’ll post our advice down below, and hopefully it becomes a thing!!

We hope you enjoy reading all of our adviceeeeee!

***Just as a side note! Please refrain from posting in this thread to keep it neat and easy to find anything!

-

Last edited by SluttyPig; 11-12-2016 at 02:17 PM.
SluttyPig is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SluttyPig for this post:
Old 11-12-2016, 03:08 PM   #2
SluttyPig
getDare Sweetheart

Should I open the fortune cookie? I'm kinda scared of what's waiting for me around the corner but if I should open it: should I follow it as well?

Yes, you should for sure open the fortune cookie. Two reasons: 1) You don't wanna eat the paper when you eat the cookie. 2) You gotta see what's inside! Yes, you should follow what is inside because fortune cookies know all.

Yes you should open the fortune cookie! Following it or not following it solely depends on what’s in it though… I vote yes you should follow it cause fortune cookies have really inspirational, nice things in them. Can’t go wrong there!

If this is a huge metaphor (I might be overthinking this), yes you should still open the fortune cookie, everyone is afraid of the future but you can’t keep avoiding it in denial. It’s best to face it head on.

Old 11-12-2016, 05:28 PM   #3
wolf82
Prodigy

I have never 'jerked off' the way like any normal guy would: hands on the shaft and jerking. This friction (jerking) just doesn't give any pleasure and therefore, I can't orgasm this way (or edge). I always kept this to myself so no one knows of this, but maybe I should fix this. What should I do?

I think you should stick with what works. If your method is working for you and ultimately giving you the pleasure you seek, then why change it? Nobody is ever going to know in what way you masturbate unless you actually tell them so no need to really change your methods.

I agree with what wolf82 says, do what works for you!! It’s no one else’s business what works for you!! If nothing is working for you, you could always experiment with other things to help you get off. Like change it up a bit! Maybe focus on the tip or something for a change.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.

Last edited by wolf82; 11-12-2016 at 05:36 PM.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 05:30 PM   #4
wolf82
Prodigy

I am 45 and still feel as horny and sexual as I ever did, but more and more I am viewed by many as just a old pervert. Should I try an suppress my desires for sexual fun in mediums such as online or should i try even harder?

I'm assuming you don't have a significant other. Assuming this is true, have you tried meeting people through a site like Tinder or even online dating? Sure if you go the route of online dating, you may not reach the sex stage as fast as you like so that's where Tinder (or any other similar site) comes into play. Don't give up just yet!

Awww you are for sure not an old pervert at 45!!! Don’t suppress your desire at all, I agree with what wolf82 said, maybe try a different website. You could try FetLife if you’re into meeting other kinky people (assuming you’re kinky cause you’re on gD) but there are tons of people on it just exploring themselves.

Last edited by wolf82; 11-12-2016 at 05:35 PM.
Old 11-12-2016, 05:34 PM   #5
wolf82
Prodigy

I'm in love with SluttyPig but she'll never be mine

You can for sure be her friend! Everyone always needs another friend in their life!

Awwww! I don’t bite!! Don’t be scared to shoot me a PM or anything! You’re right, I probably won’t be yours, but I’m certainly not opposed to being anyone’s friend! I only RAAAAAWR at wolf82!!! Very flattering though, thank you Mr./M(r)s. Anon

Old 12-01-2016, 04:01 PM   #6
SluttyPig
getDare Sweetheart

My girlfriend never orgasms during sex, not even during foreplay. How do I make her cum. She can cum while masturbating but not when I am around

Hmmm. Um, I'm going to defer this one to my advice-giving partner in crime since she's a female and can probably help you out better than I can.

Hmmm, the first thing I'm inclined to think of is maybe she's just nervous! Work on getting her more comfortable in bed and maybe she'll loosen up a bit. Tips for getting her more comfortable? Maybe set the mood with a massage or letting her initiate sex when she wants it.

If it's not her nerves, maybe it's the way you're going about playing. Communication is important. Talk with her, figure out what she likes/what she doesn't like and what you can do better. See if she's open to experimenting with new techniques like stimulating her g-spot or having her edge herself when she's alone and masturbating. She knows what she likes because she is able to cum on her own, it's just a matter of giving that info to you.

Also, don't be discouraged if she doesn't cum. It doesn't mean you're not good at sex, it just means that you need to sit down and have a conversation about what she wants.

Some girls don't cum during sex, period. So it's important that if it's something she's struggling with you don't make her feel incompetent

I'm sorry if you were looking for specific techniques to get your gf off, but everygirl is different. You're just going to have to experiment and find what works best.

Thank you and good luck!

Old 12-21-2016, 08:20 PM   #7
wolf82
Prodigy

What should I do for post #300? (For #100 I did an AmAA. For #200 I told a bad joke.)

I think you should create an edging thread for post #300. Leave it open for 300 minutes.

Oops sorry, this is so late, I guess you musta already figured this out I'm sorryy! For #400 you should write me a song and drop it into my inbox... just a thought

The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 12-22-2016, 04:33 PM   #8
wolf82
Prodigy

Can I be friends with sluttypig?

I don't see why not.

And ya why does everyone feel like they can't be my friend I'm literally the nicest person everrr, send me a PM! I love friends!

Old 12-22-2016, 04:37 PM   #9
wolf82
Prodigy

Does wolf call u pig as ur name???

Yeah I sometimes do. But like I'll call her "my little piggy" or some variation of that (ie "my sweet little piggy" etc).

He does call me his little piggy sometimes, but no, not always. He prefers Rena tenfold, I think.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:39 PM   #10
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyPig View Post
My girlfriend never orgasms during sex, not even during foreplay. How do I make her cum. She can cum while masturbating but not when I am around

Hmmm. Um, I'm going to defer this one to my advice-giving partner in crime since she's a female and can probably help you out better than I can.

Hmmm, the first thing I'm inclined to think of is maybe she's just nervous! Work on getting her more comfortable in bed and maybe she'll loosen up a bit. Tips for getting her more comfortable? Maybe set the mood with a massage or letting her initiate sex when she wants it.

If it's not her nerves, maybe it's the way you're going about playing. Communication is important. Talk with her, figure out what she likes/what she doesn't like and what you can do better. See if she's open to experimenting with new techniques like stimulating her g-spot or having her edge herself when she's alone and masturbating. She knows what she likes because she is able to cum on her own, it's just a matter of giving that info to you.

Also, don't be discouraged if she doesn't cum. It doesn't mean you're not good at sex, it just means that you need to sit down and have a conversation about what she wants.

Some girls don't cum during sex, period. So it's important that if it's something she's struggling with you don't make her feel incompetent

I'm sorry if you were looking for specific techniques to get your gf off, but everygirl is different. You're just going to have to experiment and find what works best.

Thank you and good luck!

Old 12-22-2016, 04:48 PM   #11
wolf82
Prodigy

Pics and video make my horny, but I had a bad experience with them, and accidentally exposed myself online. It wasn't identifiable, and its likely nobody will find it but it scared me still. Pics still arouse me but I want to get rid of this fetish because i think it might cost me an opportunity in the future. What should I do?

I mean to me, if the pics are not identifiable at all then I think you are good. I mean, I'm someone who is very careful about what I post online even just on social media cause I know certain things can cost me opportunities. But, if you are still worried about it, then check out my partner's advice below cause she has some super solid advice for you.

I get your feelings about sending pictures- it's super sexy to me too. And I also get your concerns regarding it, sending a picture to the wrong person could lead to a lifetime of regrets. At the same time though, your fetishes are your fetishes and I don't think you can just get rid of them like that. I think you need to find a safer way of playing. "Exposing" yourself didn't seem like your kink from the description you provided, but pics/videos did. I think you can scrap the exposing part and possibly find a TRUSTWORTHY person to do some back and forth with. Of course, no face, unless you're really confident about it. But the way I see it is that a pair of tits is just a pair of tits without a face included. As long as it's not identifiable with a background or nail paint or jewelry, I don't think you'd run into trouble. If you really want to get rid of the fetish, I don't think it's possible but you could try focusing on other things that make you horny? Challenge yourself with them, focus on them, get better at practicing them till it's something you absolutely love more. Hope you have fun playing, and stay safe

Old 12-22-2016, 05:30 PM   #12
SluttyPig
getDare Sweetheart

Hey! Due to an increased amount of personal questions being sent to our anon advice forum link, we're posting the responses to personal questions we receive to our AMA which is riiiigghhhhttt here ---->AMA

So if you sent a personal question, check out our AMA for your response.

Thank you,
SluttyPig and her Wolf82.

Old 12-22-2016, 06:01 PM   #13
wolf82
Prodigy

Should I give up this whole BDSM and GD stuff for a while? It's starting to interfere with my home life and work life and I find myself focused on checking my GD and making sure my master hasn't talked to me or given me a task. What do you guys think?

I can relate, oof. I don't think you should give up BDSM or gD as a whole. It'd be too hard. Sort of like when you go on a diet without weaning yourself into it. It lasts like 2 days before you give in again. I think you should set up a rewards system for yourself. Such as "after X amount of work, I get Y amount of time on gD" maybe get your master in on it too. After he sees you've finished some of your work, he can reward you in much more fun ways

I agree with what she said 100000% and she said it way better than I could! I especially agree with the reward system.

Old 01-03-2017, 08:30 AM   #14
wolf82
Prodigy

Should I give up on GD stuff for a while? I can't find a master or a slave on here . No body wants to play or be my master or friend ???? What do u think ????

I think it would be helpful to post in the slave/master section and see if something comes out of that first! Maybe involve yourself more in the community and meet new people

Yeah definitely get out and be posting in various threads. I'd say on top of making an ad (if female you probably will get a ton of PMs) also create a thread seeking some dares

Old 01-03-2017, 08:34 AM   #15
wolf82
Prodigy

why does pms suck ? Advice to help the pain

I generally use a hot water bottle on my tummy and take some advil. I curl up with a movie and a tub of ice cream and I'm not going anywhere for the next three days

I think it probably would help to perhaps talk to a friend about it and have them say like reassuring things and whatnot to you. I love saying sweet things to my girl when she has to deal with that

I love hearing them

Advertisements
Kink Talk