Old 09-18-2016, 11:38 AM   #16
CSasha
Oracle

What's the feelings for you by cross-dressing and being sissified?

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:21 PM   #17
Confidential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpropel View Post
I used to be a big EDM fan but I fell in love with IDM. Most of my favorite electronic musicians do IDM. I don't know if you've ever heard of Warp Records, but it's like the home of a variety of acclaimed and influential electronic musicians. What really blows my mind is this all started in like the late 80's and early 90's, the music was so ahead of its time if you listen to it.

Here's some of my favorite electronic artists (no particular order)

1.Aphex Twin (he's pretty much the god of electronic music and in my in my top 5 musicians of all time)
2.Flying Lotus
3.Autechre
4.Boards of Canada
5.deadmau5
6.Jamie xx

I don't particularly listen to any new artists anymore but I really should. :P

So yeah thanks for listening to me ramble about this haha
Bruh deadmau5 is the shit, along with Benny Benassi. I'll be sure to check out your list. Would recommend checking out some of the newer people too. A lot of them have some future bass-y vibe (dunno if that term has now varied to include others, though) that you can go wild with. My favorite is when they're so damn good with drum and bass, but absolutely kill it with melody. I love the piano, so hearing any tracks that have a great melody makes me tremble with goodness.

Thank you so much for asking your questions! I enjoyed them thoroughly

Limits: Severe pain, family, friends, social media

Will add to this as needed.

Want to know more about me? Here's my AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276192

Spoiler:
Want a dare from me? Show me that you're worth it.
Confidential is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Confidential for this post:
Old 09-18-2016, 03:24 PM   #18
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confidential View Post
Bruh deadmau5 is the shit, along with Benny Benassi. I'll be sure to check out your list. Would recommend checking out some of the newer people too. A lot of them have some future bass-y vibe (dunno if that term has now varied to include others, though) that you can go wild with. My favorite is when they're so damn good with drum and bass, but absolutely kill it with melody. I love the piano, so hearing any tracks that have a great melody makes me tremble with goodness.

Thank you so much for asking your questions! I enjoyed them thoroughly
I'll be sure to check out the newer stuff.

But was reading your reply and realized you would probably love this track.

Aphex Twin - Flim

It's fucking awesome.

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mrpropel for this post:
Old 09-18-2016, 03:38 PM   #19
Confidential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
What's the feelings for you by cross-dressing and being sissified?
I'm assuming you're asking about how I feel about being crossdressed and sissified, as opposed to what kind of feelings I have that lead me to crossdress and be sissified.

I love being crossdressed. I like it because I can be pretty, sexy, cute, or whatever I choose. There's that emotion too when it comes to male clothing as well. Who doesn't want to be handsome and a heart throb at times? Being crossdressed allows me to express that satiate that full range of emotions that I experience on a day-to-day basis.

As for being sissified, we're talking about someone else making me feminine, yes? That's kinky as fuck. Again, I have certain mental states that do not necessarily belong to the male gender. Sometimes, all I want is someone to take me and fuck me like a proper woman.

Hope this answers your question!

Want to know more about me? Here's my AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276192

Spoiler:
Old 09-18-2016, 03:43 PM   #20
Confidential

Quote:
I'll be sure to check out the newer stuff.

But was reading your reply and realized you would probably love this track.

Aphex Twin - Flim

It's fucking awesome.
Oooooh that is great! It's so peaceful to listen to! I haven't heard stuff like this in years after I got into the more EDM-y scene (I transitioned from this stuff to EDM).

Give this a listen when you have some time, it was one of the tracks I listed too after I went from IDM to EDM:
Madeon - Finale

During festivals, I absolutely jam out to this track. Jamming out too hard is typically how I end up sore the following day. Haha xD

Spoiler:
Old 09-18-2016, 04:10 PM   #21
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Oooooh that is great! It's so peaceful to listen to! I haven't heard stuff like this in years after I got into the more EDM-y scene (I transitioned from this stuff to EDM).

Give this a listen when you have some time, it was one of the tracks I listed too after I went from IDM to EDM:
Madeon - Finale

During festivals, I absolutely jam out to this track. Jamming out too hard is typically how I end up sore the following day. Haha xD
That's an awesome track. Although it doesn't make want to switch to EDM it's still pretty good. I could definitely see my self jamming to that haha

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
Old 09-19-2016, 06:32 AM   #22
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
No, sir. One account per person - I intend on keeping it that way and abiding by the TOS. Why? Do I remind you of someone?
Yes
But people sometimes are similar even not same
Old 09-21-2016, 05:23 PM   #23
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

I'm just curious and surprised I didn't ask this yet.

What's your sexuality?

Old 09-21-2016, 09:10 PM   #24
Confidential

Quote:
I'm just curious and surprised I didn't ask this yet.

What's your sexuality?
It's sometimes more fun to learn about a person's non-sexual attributes, like their taste in music or how they like to dance.

I swing either way. I don't have a strong preference either way. I've seen girls that made me drool and guys that made me want to suck cock. Honestly, it can get annoying when I want to work. The probability of someone walking in and making me feel that kind of way is twice the normal.

Spoiler:
Old 09-21-2016, 09:19 PM   #25
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
It's sometimes more fun to learn about a person's non-sexual attributes, like their taste in music or how they like to dance.

I swing either way. I don't have a strong preference either way. I've seen girls that made me drool and guys that made me want to suck cock. Honestly, it can get annoying when I want to work. The probability of someone walking in and making me feel that kind of way is twice the normal.
I know how you feel man, I also swing both ways. I hate getting boners just randomly when I'm trying to do something, it's annoying.

Here's more questions since I'm bored, hope you don't mind!

Have ever you used/had a chastity cage?

What are you thoughts on it?

When and where was the last time you went out to eat? Did you enjoy it?

Do you watch any sports?

Old 09-21-2016, 09:39 PM   #26
Confidential

Quote:
I know how you feel man, I also swing both ways. I hate getting boners just randomly when I'm trying to do something, it's annoying.

Here's more questions since I'm bored, hope you don't mind!

Have ever you used/had a chastity cage?

What are you thoughts on it?

When and where was the last time you went out to eat? Did you enjoy it?

Do you watch any sports?
No, I have never owned/used one. I would like to use one some day. The thought of someone owning me like that really makes me horny. I may be extremely dominant in my day-to-day behavior, but I'm incredibly submissive when I want to be. Being dominant all the time is really, really boring. Just go look up all the dares I've been giving out on Request TORD Online. It's all in the same domineering tone. :/ Why? Do YOU like it? Haha

I went to Chipotle near my work. I did not enjoy it. I wolfed down that thing in 5 minutes or less because I needed to get back to work to have a chat with my manager about some things. Aside from that incident though, the previous time I went out to eat, I think I went to AYCE sushi. Ironically, it was fucking delicious. I'm used to shit quality food which is why I cook everything myself. But, yes, I ate my money's worth haha

Swimming, once every four years. I'm excited for Katie Ledecky to just kill it in the 2020 Olympics. Also, +1 for one-piece swimsuits in diving.

Spoiler:
Old 09-21-2016, 09:46 PM   #27
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
No, I have never owned/used one. I would like to use one some day. The thought of someone owning me like that really makes me horny. I may be extremely dominant in my day-to-day behavior, but I'm incredibly submissive when I want to be. Being dominant all the time is really, really boring. Just go look up all the dares I've been giving out on Request TORD Online. It's all in the same domineering tone. :/ Why? Do YOU like it? Haha

I went to Chipotle near my work. I did not enjoy it. I wolfed down that thing in 5 minutes or less because I needed to get back to work to have a chat with my manager about some things. Aside from that incident though, the previous time I went out to eat, I think I went to AYCE sushi. Ironically, it was fucking delicious. I'm used to shit quality food which is why I cook everything myself. But, yes, I ate my money's worth haha

Swimming, once every four years. I'm excited for Katie Ledecky to just kill it in the 2020 Olympics. Also, +1 for one-piece swimsuits in diving.
Yeah it seems super hot! I really want one but I wouldn't have anyone to use it with. I've had a couple fantasies and ideas about me shaving all the hair off my body getting a couple of slutty clothes getting that cage and just being a straight sissy for like a week. I saw this one video of a sissy using a vibe on her caged up dick and cumming, I don't know why but it was super hot. I really want to do that, hands free cumming. But that's just me :P

Advertisements
Kink Talk