Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-29-2020, 07:23 AM   #1
Switch_Ewen

Exclamation Parental control slavery application

I'm looking to take on a slave for training and their own personal development. This is ideally a total control arrangement where you are set rules to follow, and tasks to do. This is not meant to be a one off session.

Failure to comply with the rules (which we can discuss) and do tasks I set (within agreed limits) will result in punishment. This punishment will be physical such as a cold shower. Failure to complete punishments will result in me locking you down with parental controls. This is to force you to follow through with any punishment I set, in a way like blackmail but without the risk of exposure.

I'm a 22 year old student in the UK. ideally looking for a female submissive of any shape or size, however I've recently played with a few guys and enjoyed it. I'm happy to provide verification photos.

The training and kinks are shaped by you at the outset. you can decide what you'd like to gain out of this training and slavery.

Please fill in the form below.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
Switch_Ewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 03:14 PM   #2
Addie_wedgielover

Default Please pick me

I’d be happy if you chose me for this �� I need someone to control my life at least most of it and if everything goes well I’d be happy to be your slave forever as long as you don’t just abandon me like my last master did and once I get comfortable with you I’d be willing to do Skype calls with you

Last edited by Addie_wedgielover; 07-03-2020 at 03:18 PM.
Addie_wedgielover is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, parental controls, slavery