Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-26-2021, 04:20 PM   #1
Qwertymck49

Male 24/male/master seeks 21+/male/sub in any place (dog humiliation)

24/male/master seeks 21+/male/sub in any place (dog humiliation)

Hello Boy

I’m looking for a new slave to humiliate, embarrass and control by turning him into my loyal dog

I love watching guys get down on all fours and bark and pant anc totally dehumanize themselves for my pleasure.

As my dog slave you would expected to make videos of whatever I say on kik in a timely fashion. Rules and punishment are to be determined based on the individual slave, but there will be rules and consequences boy

If you are interested message me on kik a picture of you on all fours with your tongue out and say “I want to be your doggy sir”

Face is strongly preferred for the videos and pics but blindfolds and masks can be discussed. However, I can assure you that everyone will remain between us unless there is explicit consent to share content.

Please have at least some interest in puppy play as that will be about 90% of what we are doing, so if that’s not your thing, don’t waste my time.

I am interested in NSA one off sessions, casual play, and long term ownership depending on the chemistry.

I also love straight, masculine and older subs, but all are welcome

Advertisements
Kink Talk