Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-19-2021, 02:26 AM   #1
AllFilledUp

Male 27/trans-male/dom seeks 21+/any sex/sub in any place (diapers/abdl)

27/trans-male/dom seeks 21+/any sex/sub in any place (diapers/abdl)

who i am
although I put dom in the ad title, i am technically a switch. However I am looking to be the dominant party in this relationship.

i am a trans-man, attracted to all genders. I have over a decade of exposure in bdsm, on both sides.

what i’m looking for
diapers
Diapers is probably my number one kink. Any respondents to this ad should know they will be required to wear them at least a few times per week.

messing your diapers
I think proper use of your diapers is important. I do not mind if you do not enjoy messing your diapers (in fact i would prefer it if you didn’t!) but, you must be willing to mess your diapers.
Ideally you would be open to the use of laxative suppositories and enemas, but i can compromise in the facet.

humiliation and regression
I’d like it if you enjoyed abdl and regression for a humiliation point of view. punishments will be early bedtimes and cornertime, as well as bottle feedings, wearing diapers in public and being restricted from adult media.

huge plus if you are interested in (or willing to tolerate) scat
i am not expecting this, but it would be a huge plus if you were willing to try scat, or learn to enjoy/get used to it. In particular I am referring to eating it. This will be required only occasionally if it is detested but would be a huge plus for me.

if you are interested message me on kik at DiapersAndTears
The following user says Thank You to AllFilledUp for this post:
Old 11-20-2021, 12:41 PM   #2
Ptitloup

Hi,
I send you a message on Kik

Thanks for your post.

I like :Omorashi, desperation, forced regression, humiliation,little, abdl, pee and poop, laxative control, bathroom control, clothing control, challenge, Lovense control

Limit : eat (pee/poop), illegal

Kik: PtitLoup74
X (Twitter): ptit_loup_1
Tumblr: pitit-loup
Old 11-26-2021, 01:01 PM   #3
scottjj

Hello, I sent a detailed application on Kik. I hope to hear back from you!
Old 11-26-2021, 09:38 PM   #4
AllFilledUp

due to the large number of applicants, you may be forced to wait a few days for a response, as i am limiting the number of candidates i talk to at one time, while determining who is a good fit. This way i can give you the attention you deserve.

while i appreciate every response, at this stage it is unlikely i will take on anyone who will not eat scat; as a very large ammount of the candidates are willing.

kik: DiapersAndTears

likes- diapers, enemas, forced ‘naps’ and early bedtimes,
limits- feminizing stuff, the typical permanent/friends/family/insane stuff

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk