Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-10-2021, 06:06 PM   #1
risks

Default Sarah and Emma go on Holiday

Hey this is a sequel to a story I have already written it would help if you looked at it first - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=390884
Hope you enjoy it - Risks

Chapter 1

Sarah was packing her suitcase when her mum walked into her room. “So you excited for tomorrow sweetie?” her mum asked.
“Yeah it should be fun” replied Sarah.
“I remember when I went on my first holiday with my friends” started Sarah’s mum droning on about some story that Sarah had heard a million times. Sarah knew this wasn’t going to be any normal holiday as she was going with Emma and she knew that Emma would have some crazy plans. “And if anything goes wrong you call me straight away okay!” Sarah stopped daydreaming “yes yes mum now go I need to finish packing,” said Sarah laughing and pushing her mum out of her room and shutting the door. Sarah put in her small string bikini and put it in her suitcase and zipped it up. Sarah took the suitcase off her bed and put it next to her other suitcase she put some clothes aside to get dressed in the morning the put on some PJ’s and went to bed.

Woosh she woke up with the covers being pulled off her bed and then her top being pulled off. “Wake up sleepy” said Emma then ripping of Sarah’s small shorts. Sarah still groggy sat up in her coverless bed just fully naked. “Emma what if my mum walked in”
“Ahh she won’t also she was who let me in any way get dressed we got to leave in 2 hours” replied Emma. Sarah got up and walked towards her clothes Emma gave her a quick sharp slap on the ass as she walked past. “So which are you more excited for?” asked Emma.
“Huh” replied Sarah still not fully awake and confused.
“Which country Italy or the Netherlands or did you forget that we are going both on this trip” said Emma slightly annoyed. “Sorry I’m just still kind of asleep” said Sarah putting on some black panties. “I think probably Italy but just because it’s where we are going first,” said Sarah she put on her matching black bra. Emma walked over to Sarah’s wardrobe and looked through it as Sarah put on her Paramore band T-shirt. Sarah went to grab her jeans but Emma pulled them away from her and said “I think you should wear this instead it would be super cute” and handed her a knee-length skirt. “Ok sure” said Sarah not going to complain to her master.

Sarah and Emma went downstairs where Sarah’s mum made them both breakfast.
Sarah’s mum then both drove them to the airport. “Have fun girls and be safe” said Sarah’s mum as they got out of the car. “Don’t worry we will” replied Emma gleefully. Emma and Sarah got their suitcases out of the boot and walked into the airport. “You ready for the holiday of a lifetime” said Emma looking at Sarah. Sarah smiled back and said “Oh hell yeah” little did they know what was in store.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES

Last edited by risks; 07-11-2021 at 08:41 AM.
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 07-10-2021, 10:48 PM   #2
Thifr
getDare Succubus

So happy to read the new adventures of my favorite characters. 😊👍😁
Can't wait for the next chapters ^^

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thifr for this post:
Old 07-10-2021, 11:02 PM   #3
BiEmily
getDare Addict

OMG, new chapter! Or rather new story? Eitherway, I'm super excited about where this will go!

And the suspence: what is in store? Did Emma pick the skirt for a kinky reason or did she just like it? So many mysteries to unravel!
Clothes

Edging Thread Subscription Link

Last orgasm: Dec. 17, 2023
BiEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BiEmily for this post:
Old 07-14-2021, 06:31 PM   #4
risks

ta da new chapter
thank you for all the lovely comments and PM's they really make my day
- Risks

Chapter 2

Sarah and Emma walked around the airport a little after checking in their suitcases for their flight. “I just need to quickly go the bathroom” said Sarah. Emma leaned over to her and whispered in her ear “when you come back you better not be wearing any underwear”. Sarah blushed and quickly walked to the bathroom. Sarah came out of the bathroom feeling very naughty Emma checked inside Sarah’s backpack and there at the top was the underwear she saw her wearing this morning. “Good girl” said Emma giving Sarah a little head rub, Sarah blushed a little and then started walking to the security line. After a small wait, it was finally their time Sarah put her backpack on the conveyer belt and then walked through the metal detector. She watched her bag go through the checker. She looked at the guy who was looking at the screen he had a little giggle when he was looking at her bag and Sarah knew why as soon as her bag came off the belt she quickly picked it up and walked away blushing. After another small wait, they boarded their plane and they were on their way to Italy.

The flight was very uneventful until the captain came over the loudspeaker “in 10 minutes we will begin the landing sequence”. Emma leaned over to Sarah and whispered in her ear
“Hey, would you be able to go to the bathroom and take some sexy pictures as you know how I love photos of you but I can’t go in with you”. Sarah being very obedient got up and went to the bathroom she propped her phone up on the sink set the timer and started taking pictures of her lifting up her skirt showing she wasn’t wearing underwear. After taking a few photos of the front and back as she knew Emma loved her pussy and ass she then fake flushed the toilet and walked back to her seat. As she got back to her seat Emma said “hey I dropped my water can you pass it to me”. Sarah bent down to pick it up as she did Emma quickly grabbed a bit of Sarah’s skirt and whipped it up so the 2 guys in the middle row got a full view of Sarah’s ass. Sarah quickly stood up and patted her skirt down “Emma “ she said through gritted teeth. Emma laughed a little Sarah looked at the 2 guys they were also giggling to themselves. The landing light quickly beeped on Sarah sat down in her chair and quickly locked her seatbelt. The plane finally landed they were now in Italy.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 9 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 07-29-2021, 11:42 AM   #5
risks

Hi it's been a little while so have a nice big chapter 3
It might be cruel but chapter 4 is going to be really crazy but you are going to have to wait haha
Risks

Chapter 3

After getting through airport security and out of the airport they got a taxi to their hotel and checked in. Sarah put her suitcases in the corner of the room and flopped onto the big kingsize bed. Emma crawled onto the bed and got on top of her and gave her a quick kiss. “So what’s the plan?” asked Sarah.
“The beach of course” said Emma with a smile.
“WHOOO” said Sarah waving her arms about. Emma laughed at her “okay anyway let’s get changed and go” said Emma. “I would but you’re on top of me silly” said Sarah mockingly. “The price for freedom is 1 kiss” said Emma laughing. Sarah tried to reach up but because of the position she was in she could reach Emma. Sarah flumped back down on the bed sulking. Emma laughed leaned in gave her another quick kiss and then got off her. The 2 girls got changed into their bikinis and after stopping off at a shop to quickly buy some drinks and snacks they were now at the beach.

Sarah pulled out two towels and put them on the hot sand next to each other. Emma pulled out a chilled drink and threw it to Sarah who tumbled it and it fell to the floor. “Condensation” said Sarah.
“Sureeee” replied Emma laughing.
Sarah took a big swig of the drink and then rolled over onto her front “could you please put some lotion on my back please” she asked. Emma got the suncream out of the bag and started rubbing it on Sarahs back. Emma then unstrung Sarah’s bikini top and put it in her bag. “Emma what are you doing?”
“I mean it’s pretty self-explanatory” replied Emma giggling.
“What if someone sees me I will get sent to jail or something” said Sarah through gritted teeth. “Why would you go to jail?” asked Emma confused.
“My boobs are out you idiot” replied Sarah.
“Yeah on a nude beach you dummy” said Emma nonchalant.
“Hmpf okay but you better take off your top as well” said Sarah grumpily.
“No problem” said Emma taking off her top and applying the last bit of suncream to Sarahs back. Emma then lied down on her chest “now time for you to put sunscreen on my back” said Emma. Shit though Sarah having no top on lying face down was fine but having to sit up was different. She had a quick look around no one was really looking at them. She quickly put the cream on Emma’s smooth back and the second she was done she quickly lay down on her chest again. She didn’t think anyone saw her so she was okay. After some regular chit chat, Emma said “well it’s time to roll over” and she rolled over and started putting sunscreen on her front. Sarah didn’t roll over Emma looked at her “you just gonna tan your back?” she asked confused.
“People will see my boobs though” Sarah replied shyly.
“I mean first of they are great boobs and second no one cares look the is girls with their tops over there as well,” said Emma pointing with her eyes at 2 others girls tanning. Sarah looked at where Emma was looking she took a big breath and rolled over. “See not so hard was it” said Emma smiling. Sarah sulkily took the sun scream bottle and started putting suncream on her front. “Think how good you will look with an allover tan” said Emma. “Sush” replied Sarah.
“Look who has gone all dom now” laughed Emma leaning over to Sarah giving her a kiss and then went to lying down again. After a nice time at the beach, Sarah actually quite enjoyed it being topless outside she did catch 1 guy giving her a cheeky glance but she kinda enjoyed it. The sun was starting to disappear and they had finished all the drinks they had brought so they packed up put their bikini tops on and went back to the hotel.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 8 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 08-05-2021, 07:12 PM   #6
risks

hope you are all ready for the new chapter I really enjoyed writing this one I'm really interested to know what you all think. Risks

Chapter 4

Sarah was lying on the bed watching tv still in her bikini while Emma was in the shower. She was flicking through channels but she didn’t understand what anyone was saying. Emma walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Sarah got off the bed and walked over to her, she then tried to jokingly pull her towel off. “Thought you had got lost or something” joked Sarah. “I wasn’t in there for that long” joked Emma back who let Sarah pull her towel away but at the same time pulled her bikini string so it fell to the floor. “Now go get a shower” ordered Emma giving her a sharp slap on the ass. Sarah quickly ran to the bathroom as Emma watched her beautiful ass jiggle as she ran.

Sarah finished showering and picked up a towel and started drying off, Emma walked in with a smile on her face. “What you so happy about” asked Sarah puzzled. Emma took out a piece of black fabric from behind her back and went behind Sarah and wrapped it around her face so she couldn’t see. Emma took Sarah’s towel out of her hand and dropped it on the floor and led her to the bedroom. “Hands up” ordered Emma. Sarah obedient as ever did so. Sarah then felt Emma handcuff her to the railing that the curtains were on. The cold metal of the handcuffs sent a cold shiver down Sarah’s naked body as she was fully exposed to Emma to do whatever she wanted. “You’re being a really good slave recently,” said Emma giving Sarah’s ass a good squeeze. Sarah smiled and replied, “I just want to please you”.
“That’s good now I will unhandcuff you once you’ve had one orgasm does that sound good to you?” asked Emma giving Sarah’s pussy a light slap. Sarah flinched a little bit from the slap “that sounds good mistress” replied Sarah. She then felt Emma’s lips slowly kiss down her still slightly wet body. Emma then started rubbing her pussy “wow can’t tell if you’re wet from the shower or turned on” said Emma. Sarah giggled a little bit she then gasped as she felt Emma’s tongue slowly go inside her. It felt so good she spread her legs wider to help make it easier for Emma. It was like Emma’s warm tongue knew exactly where to go. After a minute or two Sarah felt her knees get weak and slipped a little as she fell back she felt the cold glass of the window on her bare ass. A sudden shock wave went through her body the curtains weren’t closed! “Emma are the!” before she could finish her sentence she got a quick sharp slap to the pussy. “Emma are!” she tried to squeak out in pain as she received another sharp slap to the pussy.
“Mistress the curtains aren’t closed” cried Sarah in pain. “I know,” said Emma who went back to licking Sarah’s pussy. “People will see me,” said Sarah squealing this was turning her on even more. “We are high up not that many people will see … probably,” said Emma with a little laugh. Sarah let out a small moan “mistress please” she managed to breathe out. “You just need to orgasm for me sweety and by the looks of it your close” replied Emma. Sarah knew she was close Emma’s tongue felt like ecstasy. She then felt her orgasm flow through her body as she grabbed the chain of the handcuffs and let out a huge moan and almost fell over. “Well done sweety I’m proud of you,” said Emma happily as she removed the blindfold. Sarah smiled while heavily breathing. Emma gave her a quick kiss. Sarah then remembered her naked ass was visible to anyone who happened to look up to the window. “Key” quickly blurted out Sarah. Emma laughed went over to the table next to the bed and picked up her phone and started filming Sarah. Emma threw the key to Sarah’s hand but restrained by the handcuffs she didn’t manage to catch it. “You say you don’t wanna be up there but you didn’t catch the key” joked Emma. Unamused by the joke Sarah replied, “why don’t I handcuff you here and see if you can catch the key”. Emma laughed picked up the key and handed it to Sarah and sat back on the bed still filming Sarah.

Sarah uncuffed herself and quickly closed the curtains. Sarah turned to look at Emma. Emma was sat on the bed ghost-white face looking at her phone in shock. “What’s wrong,” said Sarah worried. Emma turned the phone around the was a photo of them from slightly far away on the beach topless and kissing.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 7 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 08-06-2021, 12:19 AM   #7
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Happy to see that Emma can still be sadistic as she was on the last story.
Keep going mate. It's very nice !

Only 18+
Old 09-03-2021, 03:00 AM   #8
SmolYui

This is very good, love what you’re writing here
Keep it up mate

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SmolYui for this post:
Old 10-30-2021, 06:00 AM   #9
ElisabethForFun

Please do continue this story! It's so good!

Limits: Exposure, Public, Blood, Dangerous
ElisabethForFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 02:12 PM   #10
risks

Hi all Merry Christmas I know it's been a while but here is a new chapter to warm you all up thanks for all the replies and DM's feel free to message me anytime hope you enjoy this new chapter

Chapter 5

“What the fuck” said Sarah loudly.
“I don’t know” replied Emma equally confused.
“Who sent it?” asked Sarah
“Emily,” said Emma throwing her phone on the bed. The was a long silence Emily hadn’t talked to either of them since Emma had made out with her in the bathroom to try and retrieve a memory stick with Emma and Sarah’s antics.
“Fuck that rich stuck up bitch” said Emma grabbing a pillow and pulling it over her face. Suddenly Emma’s phone beeped Sarah picked it up. “What does it say?” asked a muffled Emma through the pillow. “It says meet me tomorrow if you want the photo to be deleted” replied Sarah. Emma sat up removing the pillow from her face.
“So what do you wana do?” she asked Sarah.
“Well last time this happened I ended up with a mistress” laughed Sarah. Emma laughed a little “well lets make sure this doesn’t happen this time your mine and only mine”
“Of course” replied Sarah with a smile. Emma picked up her phone sent a text saying “Sure where and what time”. Emma put the phone on the table next to her and said “right lets go to sleep I think we are going to need all our energy tomorrow”. Emma threw her clothes roughly in the direction of the suitcase and got into bed. Sarah got into bed and turned the lamp off on the bedside table next to her and turned to Emma. “we got this right” she asked Emma.
“Of course babe” Emma kissed Sarah on the forehead turned off the lamp on her bedside table and then turned in to cuddle Sarah. “Love you” she said softly.
“Love you too” replied Sarah.

Sarah woke up “wakey wakey” said Emma who was already dressed. Sarah groggily opened her eyes “no idea how you have so much energy in the morning” she groaned. Emma grabbed the bedsheets and ripped them off Sarah. Sarah shot up feeling the cold air hit her naked body. “Well I guess I’m awake now” she replied grumpily slowly standing up and getting out of bed. “We only have an hour until they close the breakfast area and I’m hungry so get dressed” replied Emma walking towards her and opening the curtains. The sunlight blasted through the window hitting Sarah’s naked body giving anyone on the other side a great view of her beautiful naked body. Sarah screamed and jumped over the bed and lay down on the floor as Emma laughed at her. Sarah grabbed one of Emma’s tops and a pair of her Shorts from the suitcase on the floor next to her and ran to the bathroom to get changed. Emma laughed as she made the bed waiting for Sarah to get changed.

They finished breakfast and started walking back to their hotel room. “Okay we need to meet Emily at the beach in an hour and a half” said Emma.
“Great and that’s all we know” moaned Sarah.
“Unfortunately” replied Emma with a grimace. “We just have to make sure we are ready for whatever she throws at us”.
“I’m ready” said Sarah throwing a few pretend punches trying to look like a boxer. Emma laughed “oh really well if the is any fighting I will leave it to you”.
Sarah looked at “her what have you got then”. Emma pondered for a second.
“Well if we need anything high up im taller so we got that”. Sarah scowled at her
“Your only a little bit taller than me” she replied angrily.
“Taller is still taller” said Emma pulling out the hotel room key holding it up above Sarah’s head. Sarah tried to grab the key from Emma when Emma noticed how baggy her shirt was on Sarah. Emma quickly grabbed the shirt and pulled it off Sarah while her arms were in the air. Sarah was now topples outside the hotel room as she hadn’t put a bra on in the rush to leave for breakfast. Emma then ran to the hotel bedroom Sarah covered her tits and quickly ran after her as she heard 2 guys whistle to her from the pool. Sarah got to the hotel bedroom it was locked and she was topless stood in the hallway. She quickly knocked on the door “let me in” she pleaded to Emma.
“Sorry naked people only” laughed Emma through the door. “Fuck you” said Sarah through the door as she looked both ways and quickly flicked off her shorts “happy” she asked quickly. “Sorry I can still see sandals on” replied Emma looking through the door peephole. Sarah quickly bent over to take her sandals off and she could hear people coming she ripped off her sandals and held them up to the peephole “quickly people are coming” she hissed at the door. Sarah heard the door lock click she grabbed the handle and jumped through the door and fell to the floor. Emma looked at Sarah sprawled out on the floor sandals in one hand and shorts in the other. Sarah turned around she suddenly saw two girls walking past the open door giggling. Sarah turned bright red got up and slammed the door. “You didn’t close the door!” she shouted at Emma.
“Well I mean you need to be ready for everything today” winked Emma.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 6 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 12-28-2021, 05:31 PM   #11
risks

another chapter it must be a Christmas miracle enjoy. Risks

Chapter 6

The two girls showed up to the beach they had bikinis on and baggy shirts over that they also were both wearing trainers just in case. They decided to show up 10 minutes early.
“I still can’t believe out of all the places that bitch is in Italy” said Emma.
“I know also please don’t call her a bitch to her face remember what she has” replied Sarah. “Yeah I know I’m not stupid” snarked Emma. Emma’s phone beeped she checked it. “It says blue and pink parasol,” Emma said. Sarah looked around “over there” she said and pointed down the beach at a lone sun lounger and blue and pink parasol.

The girls walked over. Emily was lying in the sun lounger with a big floppy hat and sunglasses on. They stood over her “what’s up love birds” she asked jokingly.
“What you doing in Italy?” asked Emma.
“Oh we come here for 3 days every summer before we go to Spain for the rest of our holiday and sadly today is the last full day so we only get to have one day of fun” she replied. “What do you want?” asked Emma impatiently. Emily pulled down her shades “well I only want you to do 1 thing for me each” she looked at her watch “and you may want to do them quickly as your photo goes live in about 40 minutes” she then giggled. “Then what do you want” Emma asked again quickly. “Well first I just simply want an ice cream” Emily said calmly. Emma quickly turned “WAIT!” said Emily, Emma quickly turned around “what?” she asked impatiently. Emily reached into her bag and pulled out a small vibrator “you will want this. Emma rolled her eyes turned away from Emily and put the vibrator in and then grabbed Sarah as they quickly ran to go find ice cream they had only taken a few steps and Emma felt the vibrator turn on. The vibrator must have been controlled by Emily’s phone and she had put it on full power straight away. “Fucking hell that’s strong might have to ask where bought this from” Emma tried to joke. They managed to find an ice cream truck about 5 minutes away from Emily. While in the line Sarah asked “why don’t we just take her phone?”.
“Yeah I thought that but knowing that bitch she probably has it on a different phone as she has rich ass parents” replied Emma squirming. They got the Ice cream and tried to get back to Emily as quickly as possible. Sarah could hear Emma’s heavy breathing as they were getting close to Emily. Emma let out a small moan as she handed the Ice cream to Emily she didn’t even bother to turn around as she pulled down her bikini bottoms as she pulled out the vibrator and dropped it on Emily’s legs. “Happy?” asked Emma. Emily took a lick of the ice cream and then picked up the vibrator noticed it was clearly wet wiped it on her towel and dropped it back in her bag “I mean you seem to be very happy” she laughed. “What else do you need us to do?” asked Sarah as she knew they were on a time limit. “Glad you asked” said Emily with an evil smile.
“All you need to do is find the phone and stop the scheduled tweet of your lovely photo which should be posted in 21 minutes I believe” she said as she looked at her watch again.

“Okay where is it?” asked Sarah knowing that it wasn’t going to be that simple.
“Well I’m going to need your clothes if I’m going to tell you” smiled Emily. “Oh and Emma I’m going to need that baggy shirt you have so you don’t give it to her” said Emily with a wink. “What I can’t do that” said Sarah shocked.
“Can I give you my clothes instead?” asked Emma.
“Sorry you already got me my ice cream” shrugged Emily. The was a moment of silence Emily looked at her watch “19 minutes” she said. Sarah’s face went bright red.
“Is the not anything else I can do” Sarah pleaded.
“No can do” said Emily with another shrug. Sarah looked at Emma and then looked back at Emily. She ripped off the shirt bikini top and bikini bottoms and threw them at Emily “fine where is it?” she asked.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 3 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 12-28-2021, 05:49 PM   #12
Al3x

Wow this is fantastic as always. Hoping to see another chapter soon

Likes: bdsm, piss play (no drinking) forced orgasm, light pain, bladder control, anal and diapers.

Limits: public, illegal, extreme pain, very messy, social suicide, family (or anything including other people IRL or their possessions).

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94765

Love being forced to wet my diaper

Kik: James1245789
Btw my kik is glitched and won’t show me my new messages if anyone knows how to fix this let me know
Al3x is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Al3x for this post:
Old 01-01-2022, 01:52 AM   #13
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Hi
Happy new year!

I just read the all story before discover the 2 new chapters. That's really cool, well written. Introducing Emily was a really good idea. We can see a new face of Emma ^^

Really interesting.

Keep going 😉

Only 18+
Old 01-01-2022, 03:17 AM   #14
LittleRedWood

Default following

love this story. looking forward to the rest

Likes: Anal, Nudity, Semi Public, Pee (No Drinking), Bondage
Limits: Social Suicide, Family
LittleRedWood is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LittleRedWood for this post:
Old 01-23-2022, 04:14 PM   #15
risks

it's here a brand new chapter 7.
This brilliant chapter was mostly written by BiEmily so big thanks to her I gave her the main storyline and one or two small adjustments so leave her thanks in the thread - Risks

Chapter 7

Emily smiled smugly and pointed to the further down the beach in a short pointing gesture "There".
"Where?" Asked Sarah irritated while she did her best to cover up her body with just her hands.
"I just told you. Down the beach," said Emily calmly, "I thought you'd be more eager to retrieve it? Or do you want the photo posted online” Emily calmly elaborated while folding up the clothes.
"Where exactly? You would tell me if I gave you my clothes!" Sarah raised her voice.
Emily ignored her question as Emma tugged Sarah's arm and whispered "We're wasting time. She's not going to tell us. Come on, let's go."
Sarah hesitated going looking without exact instructions but she knew in her heart Emma was right.
She shot Emily a last poisonous stare and tagged along with Emma, lagging behind due to covering her body while Emma jogged in the direction Emily had pointed to.

"Fuck there's nothing here..." mumbled Emma scanning the beach for objects. A few abandoned plastic buckets did catch her eye. They seemed too new to have been abandoned naturally. "Maybe under one of those buckets?" Emma suggested to Sarah.
Sarah wasted no time and quickly got next to the first one, her head red from embarrassment and tiring herself running in the loose sand. She lifted the first bucket and cursed "Fuck! It's not here."
"Keep looking, There's plenty of them, it has to be here somewhere." Emma said, kicking over the buckets one by one. "Emily said the spot would be clear and obvious."
"You believe that bitch?"
"No, I mean, on this I do. " Emma trailed off seeing something shiny black sticking out of the sand. "See, I- oh..."
"Did you find it?" Sarah perked up after lifting another bucket.
"No, just a barnacle, sorry." Emma replied regretfully.
"Don't do that to me," Sarah hissed, "I'm completely naked and everyone in school will…" she stopped in her tracks.
"Hey! I'm also in that picture! I'm on your side." Emma kept kicking the remaining buckets and shifting the sand with her foot.
"I know, I didn't mean-" Sarah stopped as there were no more buckets to lift. "I am not ashamed of... Fuck... We're out of buckets. This wasn't it..."
Emma retraced her steps and checked each location where a bucket had stood to see if she didn't miss the phone anywhere. "We'll talk about us later, there's more pressing matters at hand..." Emma felt her stomach turn: did Emily put up a red herring for them?

"There! That sand castle!" Sarah shouted and dashed towards a crumbling sandcastle that must have been a piece of art when it was first built.
Emma turned around and followed Sarah with her eyes. She stumbled and fell flat on the sand but got back up and raced to the sandcastle. "I don't- I don't think it's in there. That castle was built yesterday." Emma felt nervous as well. If this picture came out, their lives would be- not ruined but at least very much complicated.
Sarah was digging her hands into the sandcastle's ruins, looking for the phone while Emma carefully stepped closer, looking back over her shoulder to the place the buckets were placed. It must have meant something. Why would there be new buckets lined up when there is nothing underneath?
Emma reached the halfway point between where she had stood and Sarah again looking around defeated. Suddenly it hit her: the buckets were indeed lined up. Into a cross. "Fuck!" she shouted, "Sarah, we need to get back. X marks the spot!"
Emma motioned Sarah to come over quickly and dashed to the place the buckets were lined up.

"Emma? What are you saying? Emma?" Sarah tried to grab Emma's attention but her friend was seemingly surveying the beach. "Emma?" Sarah got up and jogged over to Emma again, "What were you saying?"
"The buckets were lined up into an X. It's like a treasure map. The X marks the spot so... It must have been under the middle bucket."
"We checked all of them. Did..." Sarah gasped, "Did someone else steal the phone?"
"No way," Emma said dismissively, "That didn't happen. They wouldn't have put the bucket back. Emily must have buried the phone underneath."
"That's great! where was it? Where did she place the middle one?"
"I don't know..." Emma stuttered, "We had so little time I just kicked them all over."
"What?" Sarah hissed, "You don't remember?"
"No, I mean, it must have been around here somewhere." Emma motioned to the ground around them.
"What are you waiting for? Dig! She can't have buried it deep." Sarah hissed as she got down on her knees and dug in the sand.
Emma followed suit a metre over. Both girls dug their hands in the ground, turning the ground over. Time was running out fast. They felt their heart beat in their throats.

"Got it!" Emma turned her head to Sarah as she pulled out a plastic ziplock bag with Emily's phone inside. "We did it!"
"Open it up!" Sarah's eyes shot wide open, "Can you get past the lockscreen?"
Emma wiped her hand on her shorts. "Just a second. My hands were sandy." Emma carefully opened the ziplock bag and pulled out the phone, flipping the protective case open and swiping to unlock. "Yeah, it's unprotected. The app is still open even."
Sarah sighed with relief. "Thank god. Now cancel the upload."
"The message you mean..." Emma mumbled, "There. Done. What do you say to your saviour?"
"C'mere you!" Sarah leapt over and hugged Emma, then kissed her. Emma yelped as the momentum of the impact caused the two to fall over: Sarah, completely naked laying on top of Emma.
"Hihihi, now normally I'd love to feel your naked body against mine but let's not do that in public, shall we?"
"No, I didn't mean to..." Sarah sprung back up straight.
They heard a whistle from two guys far away who could see them Sarah blushed and tried to hide behind Emma. They laughed for a second and then walked away.
"Let's get back before Emily snaps more pictures. I bet the price for deleting a picture of you naked would be pretty steep".
Emma started walking towards the turned umbrella of Emily. "Bet she has another surprise waiting for us?"
"You don't think she has more assignments for us, do you?"
"Why else would she have her parasol turned towards us? She is hiding something." Emma shuddered at the thought of what Emily could ask next. "We still had like ten minutes left by the way."
"I don’t really care I just want my clothes back" said Sarah.
The two girls walked over to the pink and blue parasol, expecting to see the smug face of their tormentor. Instead, they saw nothing, no Emily, no towel, no message and worst of all: none of Sarah's clothes...

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 4 users say Thank You to risks for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk