Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Live Special Events

Old 10-07-2018, 04:42 PM   #1
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Pass That Orgasm: Saturday October 13th, 10pm EDT

When, Saturday, October 13th, 10pm EDT in the Truth of Dare Room.

Okay, so this is something I made up in my head and I have no idea how it will work but, let's try.

We have two groups the DENIED and FREE groups. This is mainly because I know there are people on gD who cannot orgasm and I want to include them.

How this works, I will hand out a orgasm to someone, now it isn't a real orgasm, not just yet. Everyone should pass it around to whom they wish, you may not pass it to the same person twice.

For example, person A passes to person B, person B passes it to person A so person A can't pass it to person B so therefore passes it to person C.

At the end of the 3 minute round, the person holding the orgasm is safe from elimination and the others will vote someone out.

You must keep passing the orgasm or it falls and you will be eliminated if not passed within a reasonable time, anything later than a minute. You can not keep it for yourself.

This will go on until two people are left, then those two are the winners.

If one is DENIED and one FREE, nothing happens, the orgasm is void, if both are DENIED then the FREE group is denied for a day, if both FREE the orgasm is theirs, and they can enjoy their freedom. Essentially, nothing happens.

To keep things as fair as possible, I will ask for whispers of which group you are in at the beginning of the game, no one else will know unless it happens to be accessible outside of chat. (profile, blog, etc.)

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by lola.fox; 10-07-2018 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Added location as requested
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, freedom, group, orgasm