Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-08-2021, 08:30 AM   #1
yourslavetim

Male 22/male/slave seeks 21-30/male/master in any place

22/male/slave seeks 21-30/male/master in any place

Hello everyone,
my name is Tim and as stated in the title I am a male slave and I am 22.
I am from Germany, however if you are from a place far away please still consider it. I’ve had masters from the USA as well as from Australia and time difference was never really an issue as I am normally pretty flexible concerning time.

During the past few months I was taking a break but now I’m back and ready to continue my journey of becoming a good slave.

As mentioned my goal is to become a better slave so it would be great to find someone who can train and guide me on my way so something long term and someone with whom I can build up a good relationship would be ideal. However if you’re just looking for something short and/or just want to play a little that’s fine with me as well.

My likes include pain, nipple play, cbt, rules, anal, bondage, hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control, ice (cubes), candle wax, ...

My limits are body fluids, scat, permanent damage, full public, face, live cam, family, friends, crossdressing, messy, findom (which includes ruining clothes or something like that) and controlling uni/free time or other private issues.

My toys (so far): a pair of clamps connected with a chain and with little teeth, two scissor clamps, e-stim plug, small plug, medium plug, anal vibrator (can be remote controlled via smartphone app), some sort of anal beads, ball gag, ring gag, dildo, string, clothespins, ice cubes, candles and other things I might find around the house like a flat wooden brush etc.

Of course I am open to try out stuff that is new to me however I might add it to my limits afterwards.

I currently live with my parents but we own a bigger house where I have my own floor including bedroom and bathroom so they are no problem as long as we keep it quiet while they are at home and awake.

If you are interested or have any further questions please Kik me at yourslavetim

Thanks in advance and all the best,
Tim.

Last edited by yourslavetim; 11-08-2021 at 08:32 AM. Reason: New toys
Old 11-29-2021, 03:14 AM   #2
yourslavetim

Default Spice

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I’m still looking for someone.
Also: I’m currently in a wellness/spa hotel with my parents which means that I don’t have toys with me. However being in a hotel might bring some interesting opportunities with it

Advertisements
Kink Talk