Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-24-2021, 04:52 PM   #1
LimeNLemonade
Sublime

Rainbow 29/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (life scheduler)

29/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (life scheduler)

UPDATE:Thanks for the messages. I will choose out of the people who have replied so far and not consider new applications. Thanks again <3

Notice:This isn’t a sexual role. I’m looking for someone who is more interested in general control and scheduling. There would not be a sexual element. If that’s not for you, that’s more than OK… look on other ads

[TL;DR Please fix me.]

Hey there

Like many people, the pandemic disrupted my life and its effects were far-reaching. As life changes we adapt and modify and this becomes the new norm. But my new norm became very much a withdrawal of all my old routines and interests. I’m looking to get back on track.

As a person I find consistency hard. One of the reasons for this is that I struggle with mental health sometimes. Most of the time I do moderately well at getting the essentials done, but fairly frequently I have lows. I don’t think it’s necessarily wrong to take a break when you feel bad, but I’ve been struggling to form routines when they frequently get disrupted. In addition to this, my schedule is different each day and this means ideas like “Do this for an hour at 8pm every day” often don’t pan out.

I’m looking for structure, guidance and also understanding.

Who you might be?
  • Interested in scheduling, time management and general control
  • Interested in having a positive impact on another person’s life
  • See yourself as firm but fair
  • May already have existing sub/playmates and looking for something different
  • May not have a huge amount of time available, but available long-term
These are some specific areas I am interested in working on...

Financial
At the start of the pandemic, I couldn’t carry out my normal work and so I worked very little. As a result, I depleted my savings and also stopped saving in general. As I’ve started working more again I haven’t been saving and investing enough. I’d like to save more and be more conscious about what I’m spending on.

Suggested areas of control: Savings targets. Spending limits. Purchase approval for expensive purchases.

Exercise
I’m not overweight but a certain amount of regular exercise is essential for both physical and mental health. I fall down at the word “regular”. I have good intentions but they are fleeting. As far as exercise goes my preference is running, but I could probably do with something less cardio-based too *weak AND weak-willed*

Suggested areas of control: Frequency/duration of exercise.

Social vs. alone time
Since the pandemic, my in-person social life has taken a backseat and I’ve become sucked into an online wormhole. I enjoy talking to people here and on different apps. However, I seem to struggle to have a balance between “online time” and “me time”. As an introvert, I’m finding this really draining. I go through phases of intense activity and then need downtime to be by myself. This on/off approach isn’t really working. I need to find balance.

Suggested areas of control: Social time scheduling. Time tracking. App usage.

Hobbies / development
I have a tendency to waste time or fritter it away on mindless things. I’d love to spend more time doing things I am interested in and generally make some attempt at self-improvement. Sometimes it can feel like I have no free time, but in reality I have plenty I just spend it poorly (just like my money ).

Suggested areas of control: Hobby time scheduling. Achievement based goals. Progress tracking.

Final thoughts
  • If you are just interested in one or two parts feel free to still message
  • A lot of this is fairly flexible and it’s more ideas than anything concrete
  • I’m not looking for a sexual element as part of this - this includes sexual punishments - I won’t do those
  • In terms of motivating me, I’m a pleaser. Normally, I don’t need the encouragement. It’s enough that I’ve agreed I’ll do it. But I’m open to punishments if they fit the “crime” - e.g. insufficient exercise -> extra exercise to make up for it
  • Depending on your desires, I’m more than happy to get to know each other and chat sometimes (I would never use this to butter you up and get off the hook )
  • I’m looking for life improvement, not stress and ridiculous challenges - I want it to be sustainable long-term. Realism is appreciated.
  • I'm roughly imagining rules/targets set weekly/monthly and reporting on it - but it doesn't have to be this type of arrangement

Thank you <3

If you’re interested, PM me with why you’re interested and any ideas you might have to make this work.

~ Lime

Last edited by LimeNLemonade; 11-27-2021 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Update
The following user says Thank You to LimeNLemonade for this post:
Old 11-25-2021, 06:40 AM   #2
Ideaboy

Great ad! Thanks for putting in the work and the level of detail in explaining what you want! Wish you the best of luck in your search, and can't wait to see the better person you become!
Old 11-25-2021, 05:51 PM   #3
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

I echo Ideaboy's sentiments. You're awesome! I hope you find a good one
Old 11-26-2021, 04:42 PM   #4
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

This is a really fantastic ad. I hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck!

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge

Advertisements
Kink Talk